Total Posts:118|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Existence of God

TAHRAQUE
Posts: 34
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 4:03:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I may not change your thoughts, but i can assure you, God exists!
Sus y demas parientes, suplican las almas piadosas una oracion por su eterno descanso, dela esla cruet eniermidad
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 4:14:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/29/2010 4:03:38 AM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
I may not change your thoughts, but i can assure you, God exists!

It says on your profile that you're an Atheist. Interesting... :P
TAHRAQUE
Posts: 34
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 7:51:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
You are being judgmental... a few hundreds in front of you may be nice to you, but remember, there are billions behind you...
Sus y demas parientes, suplican las almas piadosas una oracion por su eterno descanso, dela esla cruet eniermidad
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 8:11:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/29/2010 7:51:54 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
You are being judgmental
An important virtue.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 8:13:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/29/2010 4:03:38 AM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
I may not change your thoughts, but i can assure you, God exists!

Ok. I'll bite. How can you assure me?
TAHRAQUE
Posts: 34
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2010 11:17:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Proof from Cause
>The world is here. It must have come from somewhere. Somebody or something must have caused it to come into being at one time or another.

>Here is a book. Someone must have written it. No printing press can of itself produce a book, be it ever so modern press with the latest electrical gadgets.

>Someone built this building. Someone created the trees. Someone operates the universe.

"If all the pieces of a watch were placed in a can and the can shaken gently for a million years, the watch would not be "accidentally" put together and running.

The only sensible answer to the problem of the existence of the world is the existence of an intelligent Being whom we call God.
Sus y demas parientes, suplican las almas piadosas una oracion por su eterno descanso, dela esla cruet eniermidad
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2010 11:21:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok, seriously. I want an answer. Are you just playing Devil's Advocacy or are you actually a theist? If so change the atheist tag on your profile.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2010 11:53:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/30/2010 11:17:29 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
Proof from Cause
>The world is here. It must have come from somewhere. Somebody or something must have caused it to come into being at one time or another.

And ditto for God then/. However, God is inherently more complex. Ergo, it's mmore likely the universe eists without God (Less complexity from seemingly nothingness, compared to Universe + Deity from seemingly nothingness)


>Here is a book. Someone must have written it. No printing press can of itself produce a book, be it ever so modern press with the latest electrical gadgets.

The universe isn't a book


>Someone built this building. Someone created the trees. Someone operates the universe.

Nope. Of course someone built a building, but of course, the majority of planets are inhospitable.


"If all the pieces of a watch were placed in a can and the can shaken gently for a million years, the watch would not be "accidentally" put together and running.

The universe isn't perfect liek a watch. If it was, every part would have a function, not just one planet among billions of planets. In short, the universe is far from perfect, and what could be called a finished product.


The only sensible answer to the problem of the existence of the world is the existence of an intelligent Being whom we call God.

No.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 5:54:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/30/2010 11:17:29 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
Proof from Cause
>The world is here. It must have come from somewhere. Somebody or something must have caused it to come into being at one time or another.


50-50 chance of God then, making you an agnostic.

>Here is a book. Someone must have written it. No printing press can of itself produce a book, be it ever so modern press with the latest electrical gadgets.


What is your point? Humans can write therefore God exists?

>Someone built this building. Someone created the trees. Someone operates the universe.

That is really an adapation/departure from your point 1 and does not logically follow.


"If all the pieces of a watch were placed in a can and the can shaken gently for a million years, the watch would not be "accidentally" put together and running.

Inproper analogy but nevermind.


The only sensible answer to the problem of the existence of the world is the existence of an intelligent Being whom we call God.


You have yet to give a valid reason.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
TAHRAQUE
Posts: 34
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 2:25:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The theory of atheism does not solve problems, it multiplies unsolved mysteries ...

Empty your cup
Sus y demas parientes, suplican las almas piadosas una oracion por su eterno descanso, dela esla cruet eniermidad
TAHRAQUE
Posts: 34
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 3:21:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
An Atheist Professor of Philosophy was speaking to his Class on the problem Science has with GOD, the ALMIGHTY. He asked one of his new Christian students to stand
Professor : You are a Christian, aren't you, son?
Student : Yes, sir.
Professor : So, you believe in GOD?
Student : Absolutely, sir.
Professor : Is GOD good?
Student : Sure.
Professor : Is GOD ALL - POWERFUL?
Student : Yes.
Professor : My Brother died of cancer even though he prayed to GOD to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But GOD didn't. How is this GOD good then? Hmm?
(Student was silent)
Professor : You can't answer, can you? Let's start again, young fella. Is GOD Good?
Student : Yes.
Professor : Is Satan good?
Student : No.
Professor : Where does Satan come from?
Student : From...GOD...
Professor : That's right. Tell me son, is there evil in this World?
Student : Yes.
Professor : Evil is everywhere, isn't it? And GOD did make everything. Correct?
Student : Yes.
Professor : So who created evil?
(Student did not answer)
Professor : Is there Sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the World, don't they?
Student : Yes, sir.
Professor : So, who created them?
(Student had no answer)
Professor : Science says you have 5 Senses you use to Identify and Observe The World around you. Tell me, son...have you ever feen GOD?
Student : No, sir.
Professor : Tell us if you have ever heard your GOD?
Student : No, sir.
Professor : Have you ever Felt your GOD, Tasted your GOD, Smelt your GOD? Have you ever had any Sensory Perception of GOD for that matter?
Student : No, sir. I'm afraid I haven't.
Professor : Yet you still believe in HIM?
Student : Yes.
Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your GOD doesn't exist. What do you say to that, son?
Student : Nothing. I only have my Faith.
Professor : Yes, Faith. And that is the problem Science has.
Student : Professor, is there such a thing as Heat?
Professor : Yes.
Student : And is there such a thing as Cold?
Professor : Yes.
Student : No, sir. There isn't...
(The Lecture Theatre became very quiet with this turn of events)
Student : Sir, you can have Lots of Heat, even More Heat, Superheat,
Mega Heat, White Heat, a Little Heat or No Heat. But we don't have anything called Cold. We can hit 458 Degrees below Zero
Which is No Heat, but we can't go any further after that.
There is no such thing as Cold.
Cold is only a Word we use to describe the Absence of Heat.
We cannot Measure Cold.
Heat is Energy.
Cold is Not the Opposite of Heat, sir, just the Absence of it.
(There was pin-drop dilence in the Lecture Theatre)
Student : What about Darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as
Darkness?
Professor : Yes. What is Night if there isn't Darkness?
Student : You're wrong again, sir. Darkness is the Absence of
Something.
You can have Low Light, Normal Light, Bright Light, Flashing Light...
But if you have No Light constantly, you have nothing and its
Called Darkness, isn't it? In reality, Darkness isn't. If it is,
You would be able to make Darkness Darker, wouldn't you?
Professor : So what is the point you are making, young man?
Student : Sir, my point is, your Philosophical Premise is flawed.
Professor : Flawed? Can you explain how?
Student : Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality. You argue
There is Life and then there is Death, a Good GOD and a Bad GOD. You are
Viewing the Concept of GOD as something finite, something we can measure.
Sir, Science can't even explain a Thought. It uses Electricity and
Magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one.
To view Death as the Opposite of Life is to be ignorant of the fact that
Death cannot exist as a Substantive Thing.
Death is Not the Opposite of Life, just the Absence of it
Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your Students that they evolved from
a Monkey?
Professor : If you are referring to the Natural Evolutionary Process,
yes, of course, I do.
Student : Have you ever observed Evolution with your own eyes, sir?
(The Professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the
argument was going)
Student : Since no one has ever observed the Process of Evolution at
work and Cannot even prove that this Process is an On-Going Endeavor,
Are you not teaching your Opinion, sir?
Are you not a Scientist but a Preacher?
(The Class was in uproar)
Student : Is there anyone in the Class who has ever seen the
Professor's brain?
(The Class broke out into laughter)
Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor's
brain, felt it, touched or smelt it?...
No one appears to have done so.
So, according to the Established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable
Protocol, Science says that you have No Brain, sir. With all due respect,
sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?
(The Room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face
unfathomable)
Professor : I guess you'll have to take them on Faith, son.
Student : That is it sir...Exactly!
Sus y demas parientes, suplican las almas piadosas una oracion por su eterno descanso, dela esla cruet eniermidad
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 3:22:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 2:25:23 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
The theory of atheism does not solve problems, it multiplies unsolved mysteries ...

Empty your cup

You have presented no argument for the existence of God.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 3:24:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 3:22:08 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/31/2010 2:25:23 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
The theory of atheism does not solve problems, it multiplies unsolved mysteries ...

Empty your cup

You have presented no argument for the existence of God.

Of course he has, Cereb. His God is obviously a God of gaps. He explains away all the things he can't understand.
TAHRAQUE
Posts: 34
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 3:37:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
if God does not exist? how come a word "GOD" has been here long long time ago? earlier than science's "big bang?", Darwin's theory of evolution? so, we evolved from chimps??

Man is born with a universal belief in a supreme Being: no tribe has yet been discovered that lacks this. They know that some Being creates and controls..
Sus y demas parientes, suplican las almas piadosas una oracion por su eterno descanso, dela esla cruet eniermidad
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 3:39:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 3:37:41 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
if God does not exist? how come a word "GOD" has been here long long time ago? earlier than science's "big bang?", Darwin's theory of evolution? so, we evolved from chimps??

Man is born with a universal belief in a supreme Being: no tribe has yet been discovered that lacks this. They know that some Being creates and controls..

Oh I get it now, you are joking. Brilliant, well done, you are very funny.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 3:44:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 3:21:25 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
Student : Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality.

No he was not, the above is a good example of how to confuse an issue and evade the argument.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 3:48:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 3:44:29 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:21:25 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
Student : Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality.

No he was not, the above is a good example of how to confuse an issue and evade the argument.

Do you think the promblem of evil is sound?

As I said the concept of a omnibenevolent god is crap but get the right reasons, please.

Promblem of evil is nothing more than an emotional problem for some atheists.

Kinesis.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
TAHRAQUE
Posts: 34
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 3:54:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Why post here this kind of forum? Maybe try to criticize ?maybe try to disprove?

NO! you are curious...you are in search for the truth, you, yourself, wanna know what the truth is...BUT, how are you going to to find truth if you do not empty your mind? your head is full of knowledge, that, even when theists try to explain things that are ought to be believe, nothing will change in you...

Well, maybe i was wrong, i cannot change your thoughts, but you can't change the fact that you are HERE, looking for answers which, in turn, even they answer, you won't believe it...
Sus y demas parientes, suplican las almas piadosas una oracion por su eterno descanso, dela esla cruet eniermidad
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 3:56:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 3:21:25 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
An Atheist Professor of Philosophy was speaking to his Class on the problem Science has with GOD, the ALMIGHTY. He asked one of his new Christian students to stand
Professor : You are a Christian, aren't you, son?
Student : Yes, sir.
Professor : So, you believe in GOD?
Student : Absolutely, sir.
Professor : Is GOD good?
Student : Sure.
Professor : Is GOD ALL - POWERFUL?
Student : Yes.
Professor : My Brother died of cancer even though he prayed to GOD to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But GOD didn't. How is this GOD good then? Hmm?
(Student was silent)
Professor : You can't answer, can you? Let's start again, young fella. Is GOD Good?
Student : Yes.
Professor : Is Satan good?
Student : No.
Professor : Where does Satan come from?
Student : From...GOD...
Professor : That's right. Tell me son, is there evil in this World?
Student : Yes.
Professor : Evil is everywhere, isn't it? And GOD did make everything. Correct?
Student : Yes.
Professor : So who created evil?
(Student did not answer)
Professor : Is there Sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the World, don't they?
Student : Yes, sir.
Professor : So, who created them?
(Student had no answer)
Professor : Science says you have 5 Senses you use to Identify and Observe The World around you. Tell me, son...have you ever feen GOD?
Student : No, sir.
Professor : Tell us if you have ever heard your GOD?
Student : No, sir.
Professor : Have you ever Felt your GOD, Tasted your GOD, Smelt your GOD? Have you ever had any Sensory Perception of GOD for that matter?
Student : No, sir. I'm afraid I haven't.
Professor : Yet you still believe in HIM?
Student : Yes.
Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your GOD doesn't exist. What do you say to that, son?
Student : Nothing. I only have my Faith.
Professor : Yes, Faith. And that is the problem Science has.
Student : Professor, is there such a thing as Heat?
Professor : Yes.
Student : And is there such a thing as Cold?
Professor : Yes.
Student : No, sir. There isn't...
(The Lecture Theatre became very quiet with this turn of events)
Student : Sir, you can have Lots of Heat, even More Heat, Superheat,
Mega Heat, White Heat, a Little Heat or No Heat. But we don't have anything called Cold. We can hit 458 Degrees below Zero
Which is No Heat, but we can't go any further after that.
There is no such thing as Cold.
Cold is only a Word we use to describe the Absence of Heat.
We cannot Measure Cold.
Heat is Energy.
Cold is Not the Opposite of Heat, sir, just the Absence of it.
(There was pin-drop dilence in the Lecture Theatre)
Student : What about Darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as
Darkness?
Professor : Yes. What is Night if there isn't Darkness?
Student : You're wrong again, sir. Darkness is the Absence of
Something.
You can have Low Light, Normal Light, Bright Light, Flashing Light...
But if you have No Light constantly, you have nothing and its
Called Darkness, isn't it? In reality, Darkness isn't. If it is,
You would be able to make Darkness Darker, wouldn't you?
Professor : So what is the point you are making, young man?
Student : Sir, my point is, your Philosophical Premise is flawed.
Professor : Flawed? Can you explain how?
Student : Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality. You argue
There is Life and then there is Death, a Good GOD and a Bad GOD. You are
Viewing the Concept of GOD as something finite, something we can measure.
Sir, Science can't even explain a Thought. It uses Electricity and
Magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one.
To view Death as the Opposite of Life is to be ignorant of the fact that
Death cannot exist as a Substantive Thing.
Death is Not the Opposite of Life, just the Absence of it
Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your Students that they evolved from
a Monkey?
Professor : If you are referring to the Natural Evolutionary Process,
yes, of course, I do.
Student : Have you ever observed Evolution with your own eyes, sir?
(The Professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the
argument was going)
Student : Since no one has ever observed the Process of Evolution at
work and Cannot even prove that this Process is an On-Going Endeavor,
Are you not teaching your Opinion, sir?
Are you not a Scientist but a Preacher?
(The Class was in uproar)
Student : Is there anyone in the Class who has ever seen the
Professor's brain?
(The Class broke out into laughter)
Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor's
brain, felt it, touched or smelt it?...
No one appears to have done so.
So, according to the Established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable
Protocol, Science says that you have No Brain, sir. With all due respect,
sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?
(The Room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face
unfathomable)
Professor : I guess you'll have to take them on Faith, son.
Student : That is it sir...Exactly!

No professor of philosophy, atheist or otherwise, would be dumb enough to make that argument.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 3:58:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 3:56:32 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

No professor of philosophy, atheist or otherwise, would be dumb enough to make that argument.

It was a short flim from 1999.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 4:00:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 3:48:59 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:44:29 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:21:25 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
Student : Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality.

No he was not, the above is a good example of how to confuse an issue and evade the argument.

Do you think the promblem of evil is sound?

As I said the concept of a omnibenevolent god is crap but get the right reasons, please.

Promblem of evil is nothing more than an emotional problem for some atheists.


The problem of evil was sound in the context of the discussion, it was not addressed by the student who changed the subject.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 4:04:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 4:00:47 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:48:59 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:44:29 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:21:25 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
Student : Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality.

No he was not, the above is a good example of how to confuse an issue and evade the argument.

Do you think the promblem of evil is sound?

As I said the concept of a omnibenevolent god is crap but get the right reasons, please.

Promblem of evil is nothing more than an emotional problem for some atheists.


The problem of evil was sound in the context of the discussion, it was not addressed by the student who changed the subject.

your still butthurt I see...

Si quidem deus est, unde mala? Bona vero unde si non est?

Boethius(spelling). 2300 years ago.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 4:06:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 4:04:52 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 5/31/2010 4:00:47 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:48:59 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:44:29 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:21:25 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
Student : Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality.

No he was not, the above is a good example of how to confuse an issue and evade the argument.

Do you think the promblem of evil is sound?

As I said the concept of a omnibenevolent god is crap but get the right reasons, please.

Promblem of evil is nothing more than an emotional problem for some atheists.


The problem of evil was sound in the context of the discussion, it was not addressed by the student who changed the subject.

your still butthurt I see...

Si quidem deus est, unde mala? Bona vero unde si non est?

Boethius(spelling). 1700 years ago.

-300 not +300
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 4:09:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 4:04:52 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 5/31/2010 4:00:47 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:48:59 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:44:29 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/31/2010 3:21:25 PM, TAHRAQUE wrote:
Student : Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality.

No he was not, the above is a good example of how to confuse an issue and evade the argument.

Do you think the promblem of evil is sound?

As I said the concept of a omnibenevolent god is crap but get the right reasons, please.

Promblem of evil is nothing more than an emotional problem for some atheists.


The problem of evil was sound in the context of the discussion, it was not addressed by the student who changed the subject.

your still butthurt I see...


Come back when you have something to contribute.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 4:13:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 4:09:23 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Come back when you have something to contribute.

lmao!!!

Your immaturity never ceases to amaze me.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 4:19:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 4:13:11 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 5/31/2010 4:09:23 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Come back when you have something to contribute.

lmao!!!

Your immaturity never ceases to amaze me.

Lack of patience maybe, immaturity no.
I made a valid post, you respond by a juvenile reference to 'butthurt'. I replied to you in a civil manner. When are you going to contribute to this site by engaging in meaningful discussion. When are you going to vocalise and substantiate your views on homosexuality, your argument for 'the gnostic deity' or even now the problem of evil. Why are you even here?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.