Jump to topic:

Can God force me ........?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 4:35:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Can God force me to marry the type of women that I don't like ?

Like there is this girl from my Church named Monica whom I don't like. I don't hate her but I am not attracted to her as she has a dark complexion. I only like women with Natural Super White Complexion or the Caucasian women like my online girlfriend.

But God has already told me that this woman named Monica is not the One (Thank God). God has also made it clear that my woman will not be from this country so should I take any action or ruthlessly ignore this woman.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 5:39:31 PM
At 5/29/2010 4:35:15 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:

Like there is this girl from my Church named Monica whom I don't like. I don't hate her but I am not attracted to her as she has a dark complexion. I only like women with Natural Super White Complexion or the Caucasian women like my online girlfriend.

But God has already told me that this woman named Monica is not the One (Thank God). God has also made it clear that my woman will not be from this country so should I take any action or ruthlessly ignore this woman.

you should agope this girl at church, she is your christian sister and very close to were you are spiritualy in the spiritual body of christ. 'ruthlessly ignoring' a person would not be a very christian thing to do.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2010 2:19:40 PM
At 5/29/2010 5:39:31 PM, Marauder wrote:
you should agope this girl at church, she is your christian sister and very close to were you are spiritualy in the spiritual body of christ. 'ruthlessly ignoring' a person would not be a very christian thing to do.

What in tarnation does agoping entail? Is it decent?
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2010 2:32:11 PM
At 5/30/2010 2:19:40 PM, feverish wrote:

I think he means elope?
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2010 2:37:30 PM
At 5/30/2010 2:32:11 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

I think he means elope?

Yeah? Doesn't make much sense in the context. Instead of ignoring her elope her? also ungrammatical as you elope with someone but hey at least it's a word lol

@Lwerd: I suspect the OP is either a humourous semi satirical troll or completely off his trolley. Kind of like banker.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2010 2:40:04 PM
At 5/30/2010 2:37:30 PM, feverish wrote:

I think he means elope?

Yeah? Doesn't make much sense in the context. Instead of ignoring her elope her? also ungrammatical as you elope with someone but hey at least it's a word lol

@Lwerd: I suspect the OP is either a humourous semi satirical troll or completely off his trolley. Kind of like banker.

I'm pretty sure the OP is serious... It scares me. O.O
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 5:57:51 PM
At 5/30/2010 2:21:23 PM, theLwerd wrote:
The OP is looking for attention. Womp womp.

Who are you talking to ?

My friend
Are you angry about how I bash you in that debate ?

I am Sorry.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2010 3:24:53 AM

Tell her what God told you.. she'll understand.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2010 4:25:01 AM
At 6/1/2010 3:24:53 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

You should be encouraging him to get medical treatment, not feeding his fantasies.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 3:53:47 AM
At 6/1/2010 4:25:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

You should be encouraging him to get medical treatment, not feeding his fantasies.

Even the mention of a GOOD, LOVING, LIVING GOD (and a True relationshipo with Him) really gets to you doesn't it?
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 4:06:16 AM
At 6/2/2010 3:53:47 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Even the mention of a GOOD, LOVING, LIVING GOD (and a True relationshipo with Him) really gets to you doesn't it?

No, I am an atheist.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 1:04:51 PM
At 5/30/2010 2:37:30 PM, feverish wrote:

I think he means elope?

No I did not mean elope I ment agope. http://en.wikipedia.org...

The bible has three Greek words that get translated as love but all mean something slightly different. eros is the Greek term for romantic love. philios is for brotherly love (Philadelphia means city of brotherly love) and agope is christian love.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 1:07:16 PM
At 6/2/2010 4:06:16 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

No, I am an atheist.

If it didn't bother you narcy you wouldn't bother commenting, as that would make this forum a little to trivial to even pay attaintion to. I understand why talking about god must bother you though, seeing as he doesn't condone pedophilia.

A Scout is Obedient.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 1:10:31 PM

I think he means agape...love.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 3:42:43 AM

No, I am an atheist.

OR a backslider with a guilty conscience..
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 11:12:25 AM
At 6/2/2010 1:07:16 PM, Marauder wrote:

No, I am an atheist.

If it didn't bother you narcy you wouldn't bother commenting, as that would make this forum a little to trivial to even pay attaintion to.

There is nothing intrinsic to atheism that suggests I should pay a cavalier attitude to serious mental illness.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 11:13:21 AM
At 6/4/2010 3:42:43 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

No, I am an atheist.

Or an atheist.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2010 2:55:31 AM
At 6/4/2010 11:13:21 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

No, I am an atheist.

Or an atheist.

Then go on your way and be happy in your atheism.. or ask yourself WHY you cannot.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2010 4:37:55 AM
At 6/5/2010 2:55:31 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

No, I am an atheist.

Or an atheist.

Then go on your way and be happy in your atheism.. or ask yourself WHY you cannot.

Atheism is not about happiness, it is an intellectual position and inherently depressing. But then you are more of an atheist than me.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2010 3:19:10 AM
At 6/5/2010 4:37:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

No, I am an atheist.

Or an atheist.

Atheism is not about happiness, it is an intellectual position and inherently depressing. But then you are more of an atheist than me.

No, it's about serving your Father, the devil, and carrying out his desires..
THAT is why you cannot go on your way and 'be happy'.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2010 7:13:22 AM
At 6/7/2010 3:19:10 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

No, I am an atheist.

Or an atheist.

You are an absurd little man.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 2:37:13 AM
At 6/7/2010 7:13:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

No, I am an atheist.

Or an atheist.

I'm a child of the Living God, a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 3:27:31 AM
At 6/8/2010 2:37:13 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 6/7/2010 7:13:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

No, I am an atheist.

Or an atheist.

According to what scripture?
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2010 2:50:35 AM
At 6/8/2010 3:27:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Romans 10:10 (New International Version)
10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2010 3:37:59 AM
At 6/9/2010 2:50:35 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

But you don't believe do you? See how you react to any and all questions regarding your faith!
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 3:31:02 AM
At 6/9/2010 3:37:59 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

But you don't believe do you? See how you react to any and all questions regarding your faith!

Unsubstatiated assertion No. 20685
The Cross.. the Cross.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2010 1:50:50 AM
At 6/10/2010 3:31:02 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Dat, stop being a troll. If we did your little unsubstantiated assertion thing with JUST YOU I fear that we would run out of numbers to count with.
I miss the old members.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 3:01:54 AM
At 6/13/2010 1:50:50 AM, Atheism wrote:
At 6/10/2010 3:31:02 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Dat, stop being a troll. If we did your little unsubstantiated assertion thing with JUST YOU I fear that we would run out of numbers to count with.

Troll! oh no.. their on to me.
The Cross.. the Cross.