Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

I am thinking about converting to satanism.

JaneDoe625
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 10:48:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My girlfriend is a satanist and i have been thinking about converting to satanism. I feel this warm sense of safety and i feel at peace when i think of becoming satanist. I am currently an atheist but i know that there are things out there that science just can't explain. My mom knows about my girlfriend's religion and is fine with it but is worried that i would get bullied if i converted, and my dad isn't to fond of my girlfriend's religion.
I don't bite.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 10:55:14 AM
At 12/23/2014 10:48:46 AM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
My girlfriend is a satanist and i have been thinking about converting to satanism. I feel this warm sense of safety and i feel at peace when i think of becoming satanist. I am currently an atheist but i know that there are things out there that science just can't explain. My mom knows about my girlfriend's religion and is fine with it but is worried that i would get bullied if i converted, and my dad isn't to fond of my girlfriend's religion.

Dude I already started a satanism thread.

Continue this conversation there.

Also, you can't convert to Satanism. You either are one or you're not.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:00:08 AM

Satanism is just another religious name like Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc. Whoever is deceived by what they observe in this world ( Satan ) is kept from knowing who we really are.
JaneDoe625
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:33:23 AM
At 12/23/2014 10:55:14 AM, Wylted wrote:

Why would I want to continue this conversation on your thread? I have my own. And the only reason i want to convert is becasue i felt this deep calm and happyness when i think of satan.
I don't bite.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:44:07 PM
At 12/23/2014 11:33:23 AM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
At 12/23/2014 10:55:14 AM, Wylted wrote:

Why would I want to continue this conversation on your thread? I have my own. And the only reason i want to convert is becasue i felt this deep calm and happyness when i think of satan.

My thread was out first. I have dibs. Then call it luciferianism, don't water down satanism