Jump to topic:

You are all wrong!

tabularasa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 11:15:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just kidding. I wanted to get your attention so that I can wish you a very merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays if you prefer)! Also, I hope that all posters have a beautiful new year full of personal growth and joy! I am very grateful for the many happy hours that I spend debating with all of the intelligent posters on this board. Have a beautiful holiday season!
1. I already googled it.

2. Give me an argument. Spell it out. "You're wrong," is not an argument.
tabularasa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 3:48:19 PM
bump...just trying to spread some joy...please forgive me.
1. I already googled it.

2. Give me an argument. Spell it out. "You're wrong," is not an argument.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 6:40:55 PM
At 12/24/2014 11:15:12 AM, tabularasa wrote:
Just kidding. I wanted to get your attention so that I can wish you a very merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays if you prefer)! Also, I hope that all posters have a beautiful new year full of personal growth and joy! I am very grateful for the many happy hours that I spend debating with all of the intelligent posters on this board. Have a beautiful holiday season!

Merry Christmas to you!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 7:25:59 PM

There are intelligent posters on this board?
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 7:33:01 PM

Cute. :) Happy holidays right back toward you!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:07:00 PM
At 12/24/2014 7:25:59 PM, Wylted wrote:

Yep there is. Of course the dumbest of dumb-dumbs would be to blind to realise that.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 4:14:41 AM

It's ok he wasn't referring to you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:29:58 AM
At 12/25/2014 4:14:41 AM, bulproof wrote:

This is exactly the stuff I'm talking about and that is literally every post with you.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:36:10 AM

Who had to spoil the Xmas mood? Yep, the Christian.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:49:45 AM
At 12/25/2014 6:36:10 AM, dee-em wrote:

I hope you know every time you insult me like this it's getting reported. If I can't tell you I'm going to throat fvck you without getting reported than you're not hurling insults at me without getting the same treatment.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:57:20 AM
Intelligent? In the religion forum?
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:59:18 AM

Hehe, very much doubt he was referring to you.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 7:25:52 AM
At 12/25/2014 6:59:18 AM, Emilrose wrote:

I don't consider Bulprof intelligent. I'm not insulting just being matter of fact. I used logic to become an atheist. He just parroted the beliefs of more intelligent people
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 7:47:28 AM
At 12/25/2014 7:25:52 AM, Wylted wrote:

I don't consider Bulprof intelligent. I'm not insulting just being matter of fact. I used logic to become an atheist. He just parroted the beliefs of more intelligent people

Likewise, insults and boring rhetoric are literally the *only* things bulprof can introduce to a conversation. Logic and intelligence are completely beyond his grasp.

Hence why he is not prepared to actually have a formal debate on religion.

dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 5:46:52 PM
At 12/25/2014 6:49:45 AM, Wylted wrote:

I hope you know every time you insult me like this it's getting reported. If I can't tell you I'm going to throat fvck you without getting reported than you're not hurling insults at me without getting the same treatment.

Me pointing out a fact is on a par with you threatening violent sexual assault against another member of this forum?
Ha ha ha ha. Report me you sissy.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 5:52:54 PM
At 12/25/2014 5:46:52 PM, dee-em wrote:

Me pointing out a fact is on a par with you threatening violent sexual assault against another member of this forum?

Reported again.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 5:57:35 PM

You know I identify as an atheist. Despite the fact you actually parrot beliefs held by intellectuals and don't understand the reasoning behind the beliefs, I still credit you with what you claim to be .
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:48:04 PM
At 12/25/2014 5:57:35 PM, Wylted wrote:

You know I identify as an atheist. Despite the fact you actually parrot beliefs held by intellectuals and don't understand the reasoning behind the beliefs, I still credit you with what you claim to be .

That's possibly because I have integrity and act accordingly. You started a thread titled "I'm a Satanist. Ask me anything" where you pretended to be something you are not. You have form.

I've never seen you seriously defend atheism in this forum. You pay lip service but more often than not you side with Christians and defend Christian views vehemently. Actions speak louder than words. You're a Christian but you don't have the intestinal fortitude or integrity to say so. You would rather play the secret agent in the ranks so that you can infiltrate and create damage from the inside with relative impunity. Some of us see through the veil, Christian.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:54:55 PM
At 12/25/2014 6:48:04 PM, dee-em wrote:

That's possibly because I have integrity and act accordingly. You started a thread titled "I'm a Satanist. Ask me anything" where you pretended to be something you are not. You have form.

I've never seen you seriously defend atheism in this forum. You pay lip service but more often than not you side with Christians and defend Christian views vehemently. Actions speak louder than words. You're a Christian but you don't have the intestinal fortitude or integrity to say so. You would rather play the secret agent in the ranks so that you can infiltrate and create damage from the inside with relative impunity. Some of us see through the veil, Christian.

Not true at all. I show the atheists the flaws in their premises as well as the theists. I was just in a thread earlier explaining to MCB (who is the Christian equivalent of you) a lot of the flaws in his logic.

You should take the time to understand logic 101 as well as some of the philosophical arguments that support your position.

Also you should know that Satanists can also be atheist. It's not a contradiction of terms.

Here is your argument against Christians from what I've seen of your posts.

P1- Christians are dumb

P2 If Christians are dumb God isn't real

c1- God isn't real

Whether your conclusion is correct or not is beside the point. The problem is, your logic is flawed.

Now do me a favor and prove yourself not to be a stupid atheist that just parrots what he hears intelligent people say without understanding their reasoning.

Give me a rebuttal to the MOA. If the rebuttal is logically valid and sound I'll know your an intelligent atheist. If not I'll know you're an idiot who just parrots smarter people.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 7:01:34 PM

The reason I attack atheists more is because I want you to strengthen your arguments. You're on the right track it's just that despite having the correct conclusion (which you only have from parroting smart people), you're premises are incorrect.

I think in one thread you even went so far as to say Jesus never existed, which is odd. There is a scholarly consensus on the issue which consists of atheists and Jews who have no stake in perpetuating a massive conspiracy theory like that.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 7:16:34 PM
At 12/25/2014 6:54:55 PM, Wylted wrote:

Not true at all. I show the atheists the flaws in their premises as well as the theists. I was just in a thread earlier explaining to MCB (who is the Christian equivalent of you) a lot of the flaws in his logic.

BS. He's just not your brand of Christian. Most Christians here argue against MCB, more so and more viciously than atheists do.

You should take the time to understand logic 101 as well as some of the philosophical arguments that support your position.

Why? I trounced you in the other thread without raising a sweat. Lol.

Also you should know that Satanists can also be atheist. It's not a contradiction of terms.

No, but this is part of your infiltration campaign to make atheists look bad by associating them with semi-religious, irrational beliefs. Good work.

P1- Christians are dumb

c1- God isn't real

Whether your conclusion is correct or not is beside the point. The problem is, your logic is flawed.

And here you are defending Christians again by attacking an atheist. Could you please show where I have presented this argument? You're a flat out LIAR. Put up or shut up.

The only reason you are engaging in these personal, vitriolic and defamatory attacks against me is that you can see I am successful in what I do and you don't like it. I guess I should be flattered. Lol.

Now do me a favor and prove yourself not to be a stupid atheist that just parrots what he hears intelligent people say without understanding their reasoning.

The only parrot here is you. Stop stealing my lines. Lol.

Give me a rebuttal to the MOA. If the rebuttal is logically valid and sound I'll know your an intelligent atheist. If not I'll know you're an idiot who just parrots smarter people.

Stop whining and go do a debate where you really put some effort into it. And try not to bail out in the 2nd round this time. Lol.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 7:24:03 PM

Are you viewing the world from between your teeth? After all that's how far up yourself you are. Get some time on your dial and understand that you are no more important than the next guy.
BTW who were these people I learned from?
This should be fun, little boy.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 7:27:48 PM
WHY??
Did someone tell you to do that?
Oh mister I worked it out all on my little lonesome.
You are a joke.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 7:28:25 PM
At 12/25/2014 7:01:34 PM, Wylted wrote:

The reason I attack atheists more is because I want you to strengthen your arguments. You're on the right track it's just that despite having the correct conclusion (which you only have from parroting smart people), you're premises are incorrect.

Thank you for the condescension. I guess Christians must be relieved that you are there fighting for them because they are too dumb to make arguments for themselves. What a joke.

I think in one thread you even went so far as to say Jesus never existed, which is odd. There is a scholarly consensus on the issue which consists of atheists and Jews who have no stake in perpetuating a massive conspiracy theory like that.

"A scholarly consensus of atheists and Jews" eh?
"A massive conspiracy theory" eh?
You've really demonstrated your in-depth knowledge of the subject. Lol.

The truth is you were trounced in that thread as you have been everywhere else. You bailed out of that exchange, not me, when the going got too tough. It's your modus operandi.

I can see you are flailing around trying to find some way to justify your lack of integrity. Poor thing. Caught out lying and having to come up with rationalizations. I feel for you, throat f*cker.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 7:30:27 PM
At 12/25/2014 7:16:34 PM, dee-em wrote:

BS. He's just not your brand of Christian. Most Christians here argue against MCB, more so and more viciously than atheists do.

Why? I trounced you in the other thread without raising a sweat. Lol.

No, but this is part of your infiltration campaign to make atheists look bad by associating them with semi-religious, irrational beliefs. Good work.

P1- Christians are dumb

c1- God isn't real

And here you are defending Christians again by attacking an atheist. Could you please show where I have presented this argument? You're a flat out LIAR. Put up or shut up.

The only reason you are engaging in these personal, vitriolic and defamatory attacks against me is that you can see I am successful in what I do and you don't like it. I guess I should be flattered. Lol.

The only parrot here is you. Stop stealing my lines. Lol.

Stop whining and go do a debate where you really put some effort into it. And try not to bail out in the 2nd round this time. Lol.

I don't attack rational, intelligent atheists. You've never seen me attack double R or Envisage because they actually use logic. Start arguing as well as double R and Envisage do and I'll leave you alone.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 7:32:13 PM
At 12/25/2014 7:24:03 PM, bulproof wrote:

Are you viewing the world from between your teeth? After all that's how far up yourself you are. Get some time on your dial and understand that you are no more important than the next guy.
BTW who were these people I learned from?
This should be fun, little boy.

I don't think you learned anything but you see smart people like Dawkins or Hitchens state their beliefs and you parrot them. You should actually read their books and you might understand their reasoning and learn something
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 7:33:49 PM
At 12/25/2014 7:27:48 PM, bulproof wrote:
WHY??
Did someone tell you to do that?
Oh mister I worked it out all on my little lonesome.
You are a joke.

It's okay to learn from others. What's not okay is parroting their conclusions without studying their premises, unless there's scholarly consensus on the issue such as the world being round or Columbus finding America.