Jump to topic:

The likelihood of rock permitting universe

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:09:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
is trillions to one, cosmologically speaking. Yet there are still people on this forum who think WE believers are ignorant. Hilarious.

Now ask yourself in this universe look at the ratio of humans compared to rocks. Clearly the intelligent designer is all about the rocks.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 4:51:16 AM
At 12/25/2014 3:09:32 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
is trillions to one, cosmologically speaking. Yet there are still people on this forum who think WE believers are ignorant. Hilarious.

Now ask yourself in this universe look at the ratio of humans compared to rocks. Clearly the intelligent designer is all about the rocks.

I would have gone with 'vacuum' or 'void' or 'hydrogen', myself, but indeed, I enjoy your perspective and would like to subscribe to your news letter.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 4:52:51 AM
At 12/25/2014 4:51:16 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

I would have gone with 'vacuum' or 'void' or 'hydrogen', myself, but indeed, I enjoy your perspective and would like to subscribe to your news letter.

Oh don't confuse them..........................................LOL
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:00:50 AM

I would have said black holes because that is all that will exist in the future for most of the life of the universe. The universe was "designed" to produce black holes.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 10:21:55 AM
At 12/25/2014 6:00:50 AM, dee-em wrote:

I would have said black holes because that is all that will exist in the future for most of the life of the universe. The universe was "designed" to produce black holes.

That's pretty much true. According to General Relativity, there should be massive black holes at the center of every galaxy, consuming it from within. Astronomers are beginning to observe exactly that.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 10:47:27 AM
At 12/25/2014 10:21:55 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

That's pretty much true. According to General Relativity, there should be massive black holes at the center of every galaxy, consuming it from within. Astronomers are beginning to observe exactly that.

What men observe keeps them from understanding their true created existence.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 10:50:48 AM
At 12/25/2014 10:47:27 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Yes, your god gave men eyes so they may be blind. Your logic is impenetrable.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 10:55:14 AM
At 12/25/2014 10:50:48 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

The religious gods have blinded all His people in this world with the world they observe. The true invisible God has revealed the secrets to us saints about the future, the past and the present delusion ( this universe ) we're in. He has also taught us exactly how He created us as information before we could observe His illusions that we always thought was our true reality. Now we know that what we observe is not real at all. We're living in a dream that was planned, created and formed by a Creator who we will never see.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 12:30:43 PM
At 12/25/2014 10:55:14 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The religious gods have blinded all His people in this world with the world they observe. The true invisible God has revealed the secrets to us saints about the future, the past and the present delusion ( this universe ) we're in. He has also taught us exactly how He created us as information before we could observe His illusions that we always thought was our true reality. Now we know that what we observe is not real at all. We're living in a dream that was planned, created and formed by a Creator who we will never see.

Yes, we know you live in a dream world, you repeat that mantra continuously. It's boring.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 1:21:43 PM
At 12/25/2014 12:30:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/25/2014 10:55:14 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Yes, we know you live in a dream world, you repeat that mantra continuously. It's boring.

It's boring because it's the Truth. God's people love to lie to each other to feel like they know something. By lying better than the next person, it makes for exciting debates that are hilarious to those of us who know the Truth.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 1:42:59 PM
At 12/25/2014 1:21:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
God's people love to lie ...

We agree.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 2:08:28 PM
At 12/25/2014 1:42:59 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

We agree.

Every scientist who makes a discovery is either exalted or envied by other liars who think their discoveries are more important. There's nothing different with religious leaders who make their own interpretations of the prophecies and are exalted or envied by liars who have no idea what Truth is.

We live in a world filled with liars exalting and envying each other over something that isn't real at all. They have no knowledge to understand that we're experiencing a dream ( a virtual reality ) that was created by some entity that we will never see.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 2:12:28 PM
At 12/25/2014 2:08:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

We agree.

Every scientist who makes a discovery is either exalted or envied by other liars who think their discoveries are more important. There's nothing different with religious leaders who make their own interpretations of the prophecies and are exalted or envied by liars who have no idea what Truth is.

We live in a world filled with liars exalting and envying each other over something that isn't real at all. They have no knowledge to understand that we're experiencing a dream ( a virtual reality ) that was created by some entity that we will never see.

I's curious, do you repeat the same mantra over and over because you love to hear the sound of your own voice or is it because you have no short term memory in that you've repeated that mantra over and over?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 2:25:27 PM
At 12/25/2014 2:12:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

We agree.

I's curious, do you repeat the same mantra over and over because you love to hear the sound of your own voice or is it because you have no short term memory in that you've repeated that mantra over and over?

All the prophecies are repeated information about the future through many different prophets. This information becomes very boring to my old friends who have connected with me in the past three years but not boring to my new friends that God keeps putting in my path.

There are many new members coming into this forum who haven't heard the Truth yet so these are the people I'm reaching, not the old members who are bored with it.

The Truth is not boring at all when you start learning how we're going to experience life in the next age. I'm so excited about how we'll live in Paradise that I can't wait to get there. I know that All God's people will awaken in new bodies in Paradise and get to experience new visions and dreams for eternity. It will be a much better life for each person than what we've experienced in this world. Think of the little children who die from starvation, disease, earthquakes, accidents, abortions, etc., who never got to experience good things in this world. They will get new bodies in Paradise without ever remembering this world and start experiencing some very awesome visions and dreams with their partners they're born with.

If you listened to my testimonies about the future age, I could get you excited about going there, too.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 2:39:15 PM
At 12/25/2014 2:25:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:

We agree.

All the prophecies are repeated information about the future through many different prophets. This information becomes very boring to my old friends who have connected with me in the past three years but not boring to my new friends that God keeps putting in my path.

There are many new members coming into this forum who haven't heard the Truth yet so these are the people I'm reaching, not the old members who are bored with it.

The Truth is not boring at all when you start learning how we're going to experience life in the next age. I'm so excited about how we'll live in Paradise that I can't wait to get there. I know that All God's people will awaken in new bodies in Paradise and get to experience new visions and dreams for eternity. It will be a much better life for each person than what we've experienced in this world. Think of the little children who die from starvation, disease, earthquakes, accidents, abortions, etc., who never got to experience good things in this world. They will get new bodies in Paradise without ever remembering this world and start experiencing some very awesome visions and dreams with their partners they're born with.

If you listened to my testimonies about the future age, I could get you excited about going there, too.

But, you're testimonies are insane, not exciting. So, I'm guessing short term memory loss.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 2:48:38 PM
At 12/25/2014 2:39:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/25/2014 2:25:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:

We agree.

But, you're testimonies are insane, not exciting. So, I'm guessing short term memory loss.

Out of the thousands of believers who have approached me and listened to the gospel ( voice of God ) that I speak to them, only a few can handle the Truth and how we'll be living in Paradise.

What's more insane; That we're finding new fish species crawling around in 30,000 feet deep ocean bottoms that don't crush their bodies or man jumping out of helium balloons over 100,000 feet above earth and surviving? I could write many books of the insanities of this world so why is it any different to tell you the insane things we're going to experience in the future age?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:08:06 PM
At 12/25/2014 10:21:55 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

There is also a lot of empty space in the brain. It seems that space consumes intelligence from within. That is why so many manifest stupidity on the outside.