Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

usa home of apostate be free

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 9:16:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
If your coming from islam and became free other muslims want you dead..!!
Now some unite to gain their liberty

http://freedomdefense.typepad.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 9:44:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 9:16:08 PM, banker wrote:
If your coming from islam and became free other muslims want you dead..!!
Now some unite to gain their liberty

http://freedomdefense.typepad.com...

Dude, I'm an apostate. I'm glad I live where I do.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 10:02:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 9:44:54 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/31/2010 9:16:08 PM, banker wrote:
If your coming from islam and became free other muslims want you dead..!!
Now some unite to gain their liberty

http://freedomdefense.typepad.com...

Dude, I'm an apostate. I'm glad I live where I do.

How many times have you switched back and forth recently? I'm not sure.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 10:06:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 10:02:41 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 5/31/2010 9:44:54 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/31/2010 9:16:08 PM, banker wrote:
If your coming from islam and became free other muslims want you dead..!!
Now some unite to gain their liberty

http://freedomdefense.typepad.com...

Dude, I'm an apostate. I'm glad I live where I do.

How many times have you switched back and forth recently? I'm not sure.

Just once. I'm gone for good this time though. I'm lucky I just so happen to live in a location where nobody would really be aware of my conversion to and from Islam.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 10:09:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 10:06:36 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/31/2010 10:02:41 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 5/31/2010 9:44:54 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/31/2010 9:16:08 PM, banker wrote:
If your coming from islam and became free other muslims want you dead..!!
Now some unite to gain their liberty

http://freedomdefense.typepad.com...

Dude, I'm an apostate. I'm glad I live where I do.

How many times have you switched back and forth recently? I'm not sure.

Just once. I'm gone for good this time though. I'm lucky I just so happen to live in a location where nobody would really be aware of my conversion to and from Islam.

It has to have been more than that, I remember someone asking "I thought you weren't a Muslim anymore" and you said "Yeah, but I'm back" and then a little while later "I'm not."

Unless that's what you mean by "just once," kind of ambigouos I guess.

what the hell are you now and why?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 10:11:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 10:09:11 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 5/31/2010 10:06:36 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/31/2010 10:02:41 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 5/31/2010 9:44:54 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/31/2010 9:16:08 PM, banker wrote:
If your coming from islam and became free other muslims want you dead..!!
Now some unite to gain their liberty

http://freedomdefense.typepad.com...

Dude, I'm an apostate. I'm glad I live where I do.

How many times have you switched back and forth recently? I'm not sure.

Just once. I'm gone for good this time though. I'm lucky I just so happen to live in a location where nobody would really be aware of my conversion to and from Islam.

It has to have been more than that, I remember someone asking "I thought you weren't a Muslim anymore" and you said "Yeah, but I'm back" and then a little while later "I'm not."

Unless that's what you mean by "just once," kind of ambigouos I guess.

what the hell are you now and why?

Yea, it was only once. I left, but started rethinking my decision. I then decided to leave it behind completely. I have my reasons for leaving though. Some are quite personal and I don't want to discuss them here. As of now, I'm not really anything, but I'm researching other religions and I found a few that seem to be to my liking.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 11:21:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Personal huh? I've got the perfect one.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 11:29:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 11:25:48 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Actually, since you're a fan of socialism, why don't you just worship the State? Oh, wait...

That's not a religion... -__- Besides, I'm not as socialist as people think I am.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 11:35:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 11:29:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/31/2010 11:25:48 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Actually, since you're a fan of socialism, why don't you just worship the State? Oh, wait...

That's not a religion...

It's a cult, if that counts.

-__- Besides, I'm not as socialist as people think I am.

You're still socialist, though - the degree is irrelevant. A lukewarm Christian is still a Christian, albeit a dishonest one. In the same way, you're a state socialist who hasn't fully embraced statism.