Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2010 7:13:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/1/2010 7:12:49 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Is there such a thing?

Your profile says Christian. Why would you consider the existence of an 'elemental God' whatever that is, and not the existence of Thor or Hermes?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2010 11:58:18 AM
Well, I guess you could have elemental gods in a poetic sense. But yes, Gaia means earth. So does terra. It goes osmething like this: Pyro, aqua, terra, and... aero. 4 main elements of Elemental gods, I think.
I miss the old members.
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2010 11:59:43 AM
Don't forget about Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Executive Producer and Mega Ultra Chicken.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2010 12:08:50 PM
At 6/1/2010 11:59:43 AM, Reasoning wrote:
Don't forget about Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Executive Producer and Mega Ultra Chicken.
I lol'd. :P
I miss the old members.
Andrew27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2010 1:23:26 PM
There is actually a branch of green spirtuality, ( which includes christians) that believe that we are all interconnected and that all life on the earth forms a force it self called Gaia, like mother earth, similar to the film avatar lol, Many people believe the earth itself is like an elemental.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 2:45:19 AM
At 6/1/2010 7:12:49 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Is there such a thing?

There is God singular, or gods plural.
The Cross.. the Cross.