Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

What men observe in this world deceives them.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 2:00:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No man can find the Truth by reading words that saints, prophets or antichrists wrote down. The Truth is the one who connects with us saints and prophets and teaches us through His gospel ( the voice of the Lord ) within the mind. From those teachings, we saints write down the words God puts in our mind to learn who we are in Him and how He created us. We also learn about the future age to come after this world is destroyed.

Here's a video about how the written testimonies by us saints have been changed by men who didn't know God.

https://www.youtube.com...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 4:12:33 PM
No man can find the Truth by reading words that Brad wrote down.
The truth is the voice which Brad alone hears inside himself. It is all in his own mind. From the teachings of the deluded mind of Brad, Brad writes down the words which originate in his own mind so he can learn who he is and how he was created from his own delusions. He also learns about his future age predictions by writing down his own thoughts and he believes his own fantasies will come to pass.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 4:20:35 PM
At 12/25/2014 4:12:33 PM, Skyangel wrote:
The truth is the voice which Brad alone hears inside himself. It is all in his own mind. From the teachings of the deluded mind of Brad, Brad writes down the words which originate in his own mind so he can learn who he is and how he was created from his own delusions. He also learns about his future age predictions by writing down his own thoughts and he believes his own fantasies will come to pass.

This is as hominem and not a foot rebuttal at all
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 4:27:06 PM
At 12/25/2014 4:20:35 PM, Wylted wrote:

Interpret it as you wish. It is not a rebuttal but is merely my perception of Brads own words. He does believe he is a saint after all and he is the one who said "No man can find the Truth by reading words that Saints wrote down"
I merely replaced the word saint with the name Brad so he can take a good look at his own words and understand they are not the truth.
He said so himself.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 4:30:34 PM
At 12/25/2014 4:27:06 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Interpret it as you wish. It is not a rebuttal but is merely my perception of Brads own words. He does believe he is a saint after all and he is the one who said "No man can find the Truth by reading words that Saints wrote down"
I merely replaced the word saint with the name Brad so he can take a good look at his own words and understand they are not the truth.
He said so himself.

He never claimed his words were the truth or infallible from what I recall.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 4:38:50 PM
At 12/25/2014 4:30:34 PM, Wylted wrote:

He said so himself.

What does that have to do with anything?
Does claiming something is true make it true?
Do you think he believes his own words are true?

It is obviously to any intelligent person that any self deceived people believe their own words are true.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 4:49:58 PM
At 12/25/2014 4:38:50 PM, Skyangel wrote:

He said so himself.

You're insinuating he sees his words as gospel

Nope,

Yep, I'm sure he realizes he isn't perfect though.

It is obviously to any intelligent person that any self deceived people believe their own words are true.

I would hope everybody believes their words are true if they're trying to pass them off as truth
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 5:30:33 PM
At 12/25/2014 2:00:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Agreed, we must remain resolute in our beliefs. We must not be blinded by the deceivers.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 5:57:58 PM
At 12/25/2014 4:49:58 PM, Wylted wrote:

He said so himself.

I know he does.
Ask him and find out for yourself.

BRAD !!! DO YOU BELIEVE YOUR WORDS ARE GOSPEL TRUTH ???

Nope,

No he doesn't realize that at all. He believes his creator made him a perfect saint who is sinless.
Ask him if you don't believe me.

I would hope everybody believes their words are true if they're trying to pass them off as truth

Passing a lie off as truth is how this world ends up being deceived by false doctrines.
That is why anything claimed to be truth needs to be tested and tried in order to determine whether it is actually true or not.

To just believe something without question because someone said it is true or the bible said it is true does not make it true. Just because a writer claims something is "the word of God" does not make it the "word of any God". Just because some people insist that one invisible supernatural character exists and all the rest are mythical does not mean or prove one actually does exist. All it proves is that humans like to hold on to myths and fictional characters and find it hard to let go of them.
They are like a child who refuses to give up that last security blanket or refuses to spit out the dummy because it pacifies their insecurities.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:00:45 PM
At 12/25/2014 5:30:33 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
Agreed, we must remain resolute in our beliefs. We must not be blinded by the deceivers.

Definitely! all the deceived must remain resolute in their own deceptions and call them truth. They must not be blinded by anyone who attempts to bring them back to reality.

Those who live in darkness should remain resolute in their darkness and not allow any light to blind them.
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:05:22 PM
At 12/25/2014 6:00:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Definitely! all the deceived must remain resolute in their own deceptions and call them truth. They must not be blinded by anyone who attempts to bring them back to reality.

Those who live in darkness should remain resolute in their darkness and not allow any light to blind them.

Riddle me this, riddle me that. Who are the deceivers? Who is being deceived? What is light? What is darkness? This is what remains unanswered.
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:13:37 PM
At 12/25/2014 6:05:22 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

Riddle me this, riddle me that. Who are the deceivers? Who is being deceived? What is light? What is darkness? This is what remains unanswered.

Deceivers are humans who deceive themselves and others. When you deceive yourself you are the deceiver who is deceiving you.

Light is revelation.
Darkness is ignorance.

Both have the ability to make you blind.
Your own ignorance keeps you in the dark and any light within you blinds you and causes you to understand how blind you really are.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:14:24 PM
No man can find the Truth by reading words that saints, prophets or antichrists wrote down. The Truth is the one who connects with us saints and prophets and teaches us through His gospel ( the voice of the Lord ) within the mind. From those teachings, we saints write down the words God puts in our mind to learn who we are in Him and how He created us. We also learn about the future age to come after this world is destroyed.

Here's a video about how the written testimonies by us saints have been changed by men who didn't know God.

"A credulous mind . . . finds most delight in believing
strange things, and the stranger they are the easier they pass
with him; but never regards those that are plain and
feasible, for every man can believe such."

-Samuel Butler
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:21:23 PM
At 12/25/2014 6:13:37 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Deceivers are humans who deceive themselves and others. When you deceive yourself you are the deceiver who is deceiving you.

Light is revelation.
Darkness is ignorance.

Your own ignorance keeps you in the dark and any light within you blinds you and causes you to understand how blind you really are.

I think I am getting enlightened......no not really.

The FACTS:
DV's ELO in 2 months 2,606 >Skyangel's ELO in 10 months 1,865

I think my IQ dropped a few points in this encounter. Please don't continue.
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:28:16 PM

Brad, you have stated that the truth is that we are all wave lengths of information. May you please elaborate on that?
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 6:40:36 PM
At 12/25/2014 6:21:23 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/25/2014 6:13:37 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Light is revelation.
Darkness is ignorance.

I think I am getting enlightened......no not really.

The FACTS:
DV's ELO in 2 months 2,606 >Skyangel's ELO in 10 months 1,865

I think my IQ dropped a few points in this encounter. Please don't continue.

Can it drop any further than 0 ?

Facts
Kindy kids have more stars than I do because I graduated from kindy and gave my stars to those I left behind.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 9:20:51 PM

No man can find the Truth by the testimonies of us saints. The one's who listen to us already know the Truth and that's why they listen to us. The people who don't know the Truth reject the testimonies of us saints. They will die without knowing how God created us but it makes no difference because they were all created in the same exact consciousness ( mind ) of our Creator. None of us will remember living in this first age.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Those who don't believe the prophecies won't believe the spoken word that us saints preach.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 9:24:10 PM

He said so himself.

You misinterpret everything that is written and spoken by us saints and prophets. I didn't say anything about me not speaking the Truth. I said that no man can find the Truth by listening to us saints. The chosen believers who listen to us preach the Truth already knows that our Creator ( the Truth ) exists. You antichrists who reject the Truth don't believe in anything He has us saints speak for Him.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 9:33:00 PM
At 12/25/2014 5:57:58 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/25/2014 4:49:58 PM, Wylted wrote:

He said so himself.

I know he does.
Ask him and find out for yourself.

BRAD !!! DO YOU BELIEVE YOUR WORDS ARE GOSPEL TRUTH ???

Nope,

No he doesn't realize that at all. He believes his creator made him a perfect saint who is sinless.
Ask him if you don't believe me.

Passing a lie off as truth is how this world ends up being deceived by false doctrines.
That is why anything claimed to be truth needs to be tested and tried in order to determine whether it is actually true or not.

To just believe something without question because someone said it is true or the bible said it is true does not make it true. Just because a writer claims something is "the word of God" does not make it the "word of any God". Just because some people insist that one invisible supernatural character exists and all the rest are mythical does not mean or prove one actually does exist. All it proves is that humans like to hold on to myths and fictional characters and find it hard to let go of them.
They are like a child who refuses to give up that last security blanket or refuses to spit out the dummy because it pacifies their insecurities.

Only chosen believers will listen to the gospel I preach and believe some or all of it. You're a chosen unbeliever ( antichrist ) but only during this first age. You will know our Creator when you awaken in your new bodies in Paradise.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 10:11:26 PM
At 12/25/2014 6:28:16 PM, That1User wrote:

Brad, you have stated that the truth is that we are all wave lengths of information. May you please elaborate on that?

Yes, our true existence in the mind of our Creator is invisible wavelengths of energy, which is information. One wavelength of a vibration has a high pitch and a low pitch, which is needed to make it one bit of information, just like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. I was taught how our Creator created us by using the computer code and many other modern technologies we use today as analogies to get me to understand exactly how He created us.

To back up this knowledge that He has taught me directly, He is now having me watch videos of physicists talking about quantum mechanics, which I knew nothing about until I started watching them last January. I have come across a few physicists who are now talking about the "consciousness". They were believing what most other physicists believed in their theories about the Big Bang where all matter and time came from. Because of the slit tests that proved determinism wrong, which is the older theories that physicists once held that the particles were real and contained matter. Now they know that these particles cannot be determined to be in any one place. They know that particles only seem to be appear as matter when observed but turn to waves ( vibrations ) when not observed. This made particles unpredictable and not something that could be determined to exist in one area when observed.

Our Creator has taught me that there is no matter, space or time. That the particles physicists observe are only illusions, which makes everything we observe in this universe as illusions that aren't real. The laws that our Creator has made within His creation to form illusions called gravity, time, space and matter only exist when observed by an observer. That's because each observer is like a computer processor who converts ( processes ) wavelengths of energy into information we can understand which has to be illusions. We an take information by observing the illusions of this world and put 0's and 1's together in a computer code and assimilate what we observe on a computer monitor such as the sports computer games that we can play and control.

In fact, a computer generated image today can appear as real as when we're sitting alongside that image. All you have to do is go on Skype and talk to an image in the screen like I do with my Spanish wife at least once a week. Some days, the image I see in the screen is almost identical to the one I used to see when I lived with her. But the image I see in the screen is not a real image. It appeared on the screen because of information being turned into 0's an 1's that a computer can understand and changed into information that can be sent from one satellite to another and back down to where I live before being changed into information that is processed into my computer for me to see her image. In fact, I can save the information of our whole conversation and save it on a USB chip and put it on a shelf indefinitely. Our conversation for that period of time in that USB chip but it can't be known to anyone unless it is processed into information they can understand.

In the same way we can store information on a USB chip and observe it later on, our Creator has created bits of information as wavelengths but He doesn't have to store it on a USB chip. He stores it in a place we can't understand yet. We call it His consciousness or mind because that's the only place He has taught me where it is.

Where do you think our Creator stores all His information that's invisible to His illusions called man?

Do you think vibrations need a place to be stored or can they exist without using any space?

Since our Creator has taught me that there is no matter, space or time, then I have to assume that He doesn't need any storage space for His information. When this information is processed by each of His created beings as an observer, the observer's created senses give him illusions to see. Other senses such as smell, taste, touch and hearing also come from invisible vibrations ( information ) that has to be processed into information we can understand. So with all our senses, we get an awareness that we're living in a world in a body of flesh with other bodies that we can observe.

Can you imagine how we would live if our Creator only gave us one sense to experience life with? Which sense would you want if you could only have one sense?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 10:28:37 PM
At 12/25/2014 6:05:22 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

A light shines for those who are in the dark. It"s the dark that keeps them from the light.

The life you think you have only deceives you of the life you can't see. That life is unthinkable until you're not deceived.

If you hear something you didn't see, then you're hearing right and that's where you have to go.

Many people desire what you have but they don't know what you have so they hate what you have because they don't have it.

Everyone who chases after eternal life ends up dead, but those who have eternal life died to get it.

The kingdom wasn"t meant for the deaf and blind to see and hear. It was meant for those who heard and now see.

A floor is like the Kingdom of God. Most people walk all over it without hearing it.

The Kingdom is like a see-thru mirror that most people see themselves in.

A patient man is willing to wait for life.

There is one that knows everything and that"s all we need to know.

Most people love things that are dead instead of the only thing that can make them alive.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 10:37:07 AM
At 12/25/2014 10:11:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:

To back up this knowledge that He has taught me directly, He is now having me watch videos of physicists talking about quantum mechanics, which I knew nothing about until I started watching them last January.

Sorry, but that is a lie, you haven't the education or capacity to understand quantum field theory, the math is well beyond you.

I have come across a few physicists who are now talking about the "consciousness".

That would confirm you have no idea what you're talking about, physicists deal with physics, not the working intricacies of the brain.

They were believing what most other physicists believed in their theories about the Big Bang where all matter and time came from.

Sorry, that is not a belief, it is an understanding of the facts.

Because of the slit tests that proved determinism wrong, which is the older theories that physicists once held that the particles were real and contained matter.

That is just plain ridiculous. The two-slit experiment demonstrates that electromagnetic radiation is both a wave and a particle. Particles are real and some of them do contain matter.

Now they know that these particles cannot be determined to be in any one place. They know that particles only seem to be appear as matter when observed but turn to waves ( vibrations ) when not observed. This made particles unpredictable and not something that could be determined to exist in one area when observed.

You have no clue what you're talking about. You're talking about the electron cloud around a nucleus.

Our Creator has taught me that there is no matter, space or time.

Obviously, whatever crap you've been taught shows you are seriously misinformed. It's pretty obvious you're just making it up as you go along.

That the particles physicists observe are only illusions, which makes everything we observe in this universe as illusions that aren't real. The laws that our Creator has made within His creation to form illusions called gravity, time, space and matter only exist when observed by an observer. That's because each observer is like a computer processor who converts ( processes ) wavelengths of energy into information we can understand which has to be illusions. We an take information by observing the illusions of this world and put 0's and 1's together in a computer code and assimilate what we observe on a computer monitor such as the sports computer games that we can play and control.

In fact, a computer generated image today can appear as real as when we're sitting alongside that image. All you have to do is go on Skype and talk to an image in the screen like I do with my Spanish wife at least once a week. Some days, the image I see in the screen is almost identical to the one I used to see when I lived with her. But the image I see in the screen is not a real image. It appeared on the screen because of information being turned into 0's an 1's that a computer can understand and changed into information that can be sent from one satellite to another and back down to where I live before being changed into information that is processed into my computer for me to see her image. In fact, I can save the information of our whole conversation and save it on a USB chip and put it on a shelf indefinitely. Our conversation for that period of time in that USB chip but it can't be known to anyone unless it is processed into information they can understand.

In the same way we can store information on a USB chip and observe it later on, our Creator has created bits of information as wavelengths but He doesn't have to store it on a USB chip. He stores it in a place we can't understand yet. We call it His consciousness or mind because that's the only place He has taught me where it is.

Where do you think our Creator stores all His information that's invisible to His illusions called man?

Do you think vibrations need a place to be stored or can they exist without using any space?

Since our Creator has taught me that there is no matter, space or time, then I have to assume that He doesn't need any storage space for His information. When this information is processed by each of His created beings as an observer, the observer's created senses give him illusions to see. Other senses such as smell, taste, touch and hearing also come from invisible vibrations ( information ) that has to be processed into information we can understand. So with all our senses, we get an awareness that we're living in a world in a body of flesh with other bodies that we can observe.

Can you imagine how we would live if our Creator only gave us one sense to experience life with? Which sense would you want if you could only have one sense?

That's all pure nonsense,
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 10:46:43 AM

Yes, our true existence in the mind of our Creator is invisible wavelengths of energy, which is information. One wavelength of a vibration has a high pitch and a low pitch, which is needed to make it one bit of information, just like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. I was taught how our Creator created us by using the computer code and many other modern technologies we use today as analogies to get me to understand exactly how He created us.

To back up this knowledge that He has taught me directly, He is now having me watch videos of physicists talking about quantum mechanics, which I knew nothing about until I started watching them last January. I have come across a few physicists who are now talking about the "consciousness". They were believing what most other physicists believed in their theories about the Big Bang where all matter and time came from. Because of the slit tests that proved determinism wrong, which is the older theories that physicists once held that the particles were real and contained matter. Now they know that these particles cannot be determined to be in any one place. They know that particles only seem to be appear as matter when observed but turn to waves ( vibrations ) when not observed. This made particles unpredictable and not something that could be determined to exist in one area when observed.

Our Creator has taught me that there is no matter, space or time. That the particles physicists observe are only illusions, which makes everything we observe in this universe as illusions that aren't real. The laws that our Creator has made within His creation to form illusions called gravity, time, space and matter only exist when observed by an observer. That's because each observer is like a computer processor who converts ( processes ) wavelengths of energy into information we can understand which has to be illusions. We an take information by observing the illusions of this world and put 0's and 1's together in a computer code and assimilate what we observe on a computer monitor such as the sports computer games that we can play and control.

Dude,

Seek..................Professional....................Help.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 11:03:44 AM
At 12/26/2014 10:37:07 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

To back up this knowledge that He has taught me directly, He is now having me watch videos of physicists talking about quantum mechanics, which I knew nothing about until I started watching them last January.

Sorry, but that is a lie, you haven't the education or capacity to understand quantum field theory, the math is well beyond you.

I don't understand the mathematical way that physicists use to believe in quantum mechanics but I totally understand how God taught me about the universe that His people thought was real since man woke up in a body called flesh.

God didn't need to use mathematics to help me understand His illusions. He used analogies, which is how physicists explain what they know to people who don't know mathematics. Many of the analogies they use to explain quantum mechanics are the same analogies God used to teach me about His illusions. I have gone in detail here in this forum about some analogies God used to teach me that particles are only illusions but since you don't believe in Him or His knowledge He has taught me, it don't make sense to repeat these analogies to you.

I have come across a few physicists who are now talking about the "consciousness".

That would confirm you have no idea what you're talking about, physicists deal with physics, not the working intricacies of the brain.

Why do you categorize all physicists into one group? Most ignorant people need to categorize other people into groups because they have no knowledge to understand that some people study many different things. Many physicists have studied other types of knowledge besides mathematics because they are looking for answers to their questions that mathematics can't answer. Do you even know why people study other people's knowledge?

They were believing what most other physicists believed in their theories about the Big Bang where all matter and time came from.

Sorry, that is not a belief, it is an understanding of the facts.

The Big Bang theory is a belief system that has nothing to do with finding the Truth. The Big Bang never happened. It's only a theory that hasn't been proven to not happen. The Big Bang question actually came from a Catholic pope and from there, scientists have been trying to prove that there was no Big Bang.

Because of the slit tests that proved determinism wrong, which is the older theories that physicists once held that the particles were real and contained matter.

That is just plain ridiculous. The two-slit experiment demonstrates that electromagnetic radiation is both a wave and a particle. Particles are real and some of them do contain matter.

The slit experiments do not prove that there is matter at all. It only opened up the minds of physicists to ask more questions about what matter is. Now we have physicists who believe that matter isn't real at all because of the fact that they are waves when not observed. Even when they set up a detector in one of the slits, the detector shows that particles exist but when the detector isn't in place, the particles are waves. Some physicists think that the particles know when they are observed which confuses them even more. Now there are many questions from this slit testing that they are trying to prove false. So far, they still can't understand what particles are or if they even exist.

Now they know that these particles cannot be determined to be in any one place. They know that particles only seem to be appear as matter when observed but turn to waves ( vibrations ) when not observed. This made particles unpredictable and not something that could be determined to exist in one area when observed.

You have no clue what you're talking about. You're talking about the electron cloud around a nucleus.

I know that matter, time and space are only illusions that can only be observed by an observer. When not observed by an observer, these illusions do not exist at all. Prove me wrong and I'll be your master forever.

Our Creator has taught me that there is no matter, space or time.

Obviously, whatever crap you've been taught shows you are seriously misinformed. It's pretty obvious you're just making it up as you go along.

That the particles physicists observe are only illusions, which makes everything we observe in this universe as illusions that aren't real. The laws that our Creator has made within His creation to form illusions called gravity, time, space and matter only exist when observed by an observer. That's because each observer is like a computer processor who converts ( processes ) wavelengths of energy into information we can understand which has to be illusions. We an take information by observing the illusions of this world and put 0's and 1's together in a computer code and assimilate what we observe on a computer monitor such as the sports computer games that we can play and control.

That's all pure nonsense,

It's all nonsense to you because you don't understand the knowledge I possess. Most ignorant people fear different knowledge than what they possess. You're the perfect example of this fact.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 11:06:39 AM
At 12/26/2014 10:46:43 AM, dhardage wrote:

Dude,

Seek..................Professional....................Help.

That's what ignorant people thought about all God's saints, philosophers and scientists who shared information that caused them fear. Da Vinci and Einstein were thought to be crazy, also.

When are you going to learn that all our thoughts come from our Creator?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 11:17:41 AM
At 12/26/2014 11:06:39 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Da Vinci and Einstein were thought to be crazy, also.

Is there some reason why you have to lie about that?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 11:22:41 AM
At 12/26/2014 11:17:41 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Prove to me that I'm lying? Everyone who shares thoughts that are contrary to the main belief system are thought to be crazy by other people. I have proven that in this forum many times. I'm not crazy to many of God's chosen believers who come and listen to His knowledge. They support my ideas because they don't have any way to prove me wrong. You don't have any knowledge to prove that I'm wrong, either.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 6:30:22 PM
At 12/26/2014 11:22:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/26/2014 11:17:41 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Prove to me that I'm lying? Everyone who shares thoughts that are contrary to the main belief system are thought to be crazy by other people. I have proven that in this forum many times.

Yes, you have proven many times that you're totally bat sh1t crazy. Einstein and Da Vinci were considered brilliant, they didn't act like spoiled little brats pretending to be chosen saints with special knowledge. But, that's what you do. And, to top it off, you actually believe others here is falling for your childish charade.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 7:55:02 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Of course it does. At the subatomic level the finite is not finite at all...most Atheists ignore quantum physics because it points to something deeper than what we see and what we know.
Pollux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 7:58:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 7:55:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Of course it does. At the subatomic level the finite is not finite at all...most Atheists ignore quantum physics because it points to something deeper than what we see and what we know.

I do no know any atheists who ignore quantum physics. I don't, for sure.