Jump to topic:

Did Jesus Smoke a pipe?

n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 3:47:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My favorite thing to do now a days is take tons of LSD and listen to revalations on audiobook. This got me thinking if Jesus himself smoked a pipe to increase his magic. There is evidence that people around this time smoked Cannabis
http://zzco.org...

This would explain Jesus' power to heal. Jesus could have just been a mage cannabis doctor given to us by the Blessed Andraste herself.

I'm curious, did jesus smoke a pipe?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 4:26:57 PM
xD oh my visits to the religion forum are worth while
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 2:50:31 AM
I'm not sure what he was smoking. The pot plants in that time period weren't as high in THC as they are now.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 3:35:40 AM
Jesus obviously enjoyed his wine!

I think the author of that crazy book of Revelation was as high as a kite on some substance which would probably be illegal today!
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 4:49:43 AM
At 3/9/2015 3:35:40 AM, JJ50 wrote:

I think the author of that crazy book of Revelation was as high as a kite on some substance which would probably be illegal today!

if Jesus Christ can make miracle wine, can make also that wine cannot intoxicating..
Right::;toink...toink...toink...
Amen
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 5:58:20 AM
At 3/9/2015 4:49:43 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 3/9/2015 3:35:40 AM, JJ50 wrote:

if Jesus Christ can make miracle wine, can make also that wine cannot intoxicating..
Right::;toink...toink...toink...
Amen

Even if the guy could make miracle wine, which I don't believe for one second he did, why should he make it non alcoholic? I reckon he enjoyed alcohol and was possibly under the influence when he made some of the statements attributed to him!