Jump to topic:

Did Jesus pay for Winrar?

n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 8:54:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Winrar is such a good program and I use it pretty much all the time. But I hate that stupid little thing that pops up and tells me to pay for it. I have just pirated it to get that message removed, but I am curious did jesus pay for winrar? Or did Jesus teach to endure the pain as in heaven we can use Winrar free without piracy and without the message?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 9:12:13 PM
At 12/28/2014 8:54:50 PM, n7 wrote:
Winrar is such a good program and I use it pretty much all the time. But I hate that stupid little thing that pops up and tells me to pay for it. I have just pirated it to get that message removed, but I am curious did jesus pay for winrar? Or did Jesus teach to endure the pain as in heaven we can use Winrar free without piracy and without the message?

no. What is God's let it be to God. What is winrar let it be given to winrar. Only what is God's will be in heaven.

Plus God zipped the instructions of how to make every signal human being through out all of history compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand as a Tylenol, YET one persons DNA is a strand of molecules that can wrap around the earth 5 times.

Oh the zip/unzip program God has is like super duper awesome.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 9:14:16 PM
At 12/28/2014 9:12:13 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

no. What is God's let it be to God. What is winrar let it be given to winrar. Only what is God's will be in heaven.

Plus God zipped the instructions of how to make every signal human being through out all of history compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand as a Tylenol, YET one persons DNA is a strand of molecules that can wrap around the earth 5 times.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 9:18:39 PM
At 12/28/2014 9:14:16 PM, n7 wrote:
At 12/28/2014 9:12:13 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

http://www.picgifs.com...