Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

My agenda in the religion forums

Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 5:04:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am going to make this perfectly clear, so there is no assumptions being made. I am not a moderator, I do not have moderator powers, the only thing I do is work with the mods in certain scenarios. In my presidency I said I was going to purge this forum of some of the vile content that is in it, and I intend to do so.

It is not obviously just not myself that feels this way, as a sub mod was assigned here because of how lax moderation has been in this forum specifically. People on the main forum have been warned, continued to be warned, and have even been banned for less conduct violations than half of the stuff in this forum.

My goal is to purge the people that need to be purged from this forum. Poor conduct, violations of the tos, and treating members with verbal harassment is something I will not tolerate and will stand against. I promised I was going to make this site a safe place for new members, and I will not allow verbal assaults against members for the sake of committing verbal assaults.

Rest assured I keep my promises, and I will with relentless effort pursue justice where justice needs to be served. I will actively seek out and find people that continue to break the TOS and show no signs of improvement and build cases against those people. If everyone in every other forum is being held to those standards, this shall not be a safe haven from those standards. I will do everything in my power to make sure that is extended to this forum as well.

There are words going around that I should care about what you think, but i don't so please don't assume I do. I could care less if you feel like you have the right to break the TOS because you don't. I could care less if you feel like members should be afforded the right to harass people, because they should not. Everyone on the site is held to these standards, and now you will be as well.

My goal is simple

(a) Actively seek out and find conduct violations (specifically harassment) and report them
(b) Actively make cases against people that show no signs of reformation
(c) Bring back quality discussion to this forum
(d) Stop verbal harassment in all regards

Just because you think you don't have the capacity to respond to someone in a reasonable and calm manner, does not excuse you from doing so.You can and will address people with respect, or you will suffer the same consequences as everyone else. It is not in my power to implement a ban, and the final call lies with moderation. Rest assured if you violate the TOS , there will be consequences as moderation is served objectively and no one is afforded special privileges.

I implore all of you to accept civility, and stop resulting to ad homs to make points. Those in question, I will seek out and find and then do my best to make sure justice is served.

This forum has went without proper moderation for far to long. It is within my power as a member and as the president to build cases against people who violate the TOS, commit verbal harassment, and submit it to moderation and discuss it with them. I will use and enforce this right.

I will listen to what you say, but I will not yield to the fact that you find it acceptable to harass people because you don't can't restrain yourselves from acting non civil. Breaking the TOS is an objective violation of the rules set within the site, your thoughts on the matter will not change that, and everyone on the site, including this forum will be held to the same conduct

that is all
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 5:50:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

We've all seen what your opinions lead to, including airmax by the look of it. I think we know who violates the tos or tou or to towhatever.
And just about everybody on this forum has told you that it is you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 5:53:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

And since you and your invasion force are the most guilty to have ever inhabited these forums I will see you deal with them and you appropriately, YES?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 5:53:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:50:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

We've all seen what your opinions lead to, including airmax by the look of it. I think we know who violates the tos or tou or to towhatever.
And just about everybody on this forum has told you that it is you.

That is a de facto false statement. If I violated the tos i would be banned, simple as that. I dont go around calling Christians rude things because I can't formulate a civil argument to make my point. That lies with you and your inability to express your ideas in a proper way.
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 5:54:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:53:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

And since you and your invasion force are the most guilty to have ever inhabited these forums I will see you deal with them and you appropriately, YES?

feel free to direct that to the mod. He will inform you that I have no violated anything in regards to the TOS. I can tell you have already talked to him and that you have been warned because you are trying way to hard not to curse

You will fail, and when you do, ill make sure you are banned. But you just confirmed he issued you a warning already
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 5:59:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:53:23 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:50:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

We've all seen what your opinions lead to, including airmax by the look of it. I think we know who violates the tos or tou or to towhatever.
And just about everybody on this forum has told you that it is you.

That is a de facto false statement. If I violated the tos i would be banned, simple as that. I dont go around calling Christians rude things because I can't formulate a civil argument to make my point. That lies with you and your inability to express your ideas in a proper way.

Oh that's right, you go around attacking other members and setting your ineffectual attack dogs on them because you campaigned for president based solely on your misguided opinion of your superiority and your promise of conducting a pogrom of the religion forum.
You have admitted every charge I've made and you've defended not any of the lies you have told about me.
Is waterboarding GOOD? el prez?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:01:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

Exactly.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:12:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:59:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:53:23 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:50:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

We've all seen what your opinions lead to, including airmax by the look of it. I think we know who violates the tos or tou or to towhatever.
And just about everybody on this forum has told you that it is you.

That is a de facto false statement. If I violated the tos i would be banned, simple as that. I dont go around calling Christians rude things because I can't formulate a civil argument to make my point. That lies with you and your inability to express your ideas in a proper way.

Oh that's right, you go around attacking other members and setting your ineffectual attack dogs on them because you campaigned for president based solely on your misguided opinion of your superiority and your promise of conducting a pogrom of the religion forum.
You have admitted every charge I've made and you've defended not any of the lies you have told about me.
Is waterboarding GOOD? el prez?

(a) I have not told anyone to attack you, nor has anyone attacked you
(b) I camapigned to make the site a better place and will

I repeat, I stated you need to abide by the TOS and act in a civil manner. Something you have the inability to do. If you continue to do so, that is your call. The only thing that is being asked of you is to reduce your spewing of senseless adhoms, and actually carry yourself in a civil manner while learning to process and formulate logical arguments that are not shrouded in a veil of harassment.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:12:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:54:37 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:53:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

And since you and your invasion force are the most guilty to have ever inhabited these forums I will see you deal with them and you appropriately, YES?

feel free to direct that to the mod. He will inform you that I have no violated anything in regards to the TOS. I can tell you have already talked to him and that you have been warned because you are trying way to hard not to curse
Airmax hasn't contacted me for a month.
But from this disingenuous post I can see that he has you. LOL
You will fail, and when you do, ill make sure you are banned. But you just confirmed he issued you a warning already
You would seem to be going the wrong way.
Intelligence helps and I have it. LOL
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:15:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 6:12:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:54:37 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:53:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

And since you and your invasion force are the most guilty to have ever inhabited these forums I will see you deal with them and you appropriately, YES?

feel free to direct that to the mod. He will inform you that I have no violated anything in regards to the TOS. I can tell you have already talked to him and that you have been warned because you are trying way to hard not to curse
Airmax hasn't contacted me for a month.
But from this disingenuous post I can see that he has you. LOL
You will fail, and when you do, ill make sure you are banned. But you just confirmed he issued you a warning already
You would seem to be going the wrong way.
Intelligence helps and I have it. LOL

You have drastically tired to reduce the amount you curse in the past 12 hours, while still failing to do so. I'm sure you have been contacted, and if not you will be. He could just outright ban you

Note : When you break the TOS again and you are banned, remember the effort I put into it
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:16:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 6:12:07 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:59:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:53:23 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:50:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

We've all seen what your opinions lead to, including airmax by the look of it. I think we know who violates the tos or tou or to towhatever.
And just about everybody on this forum has told you that it is you.

That is a de facto false statement. If I violated the tos i would be banned, simple as that. I dont go around calling Christians rude things because I can't formulate a civil argument to make my point. That lies with you and your inability to express your ideas in a proper way.

Oh that's right, you go around attacking other members and setting your ineffectual attack dogs on them because you campaigned for president based solely on your misguided opinion of your superiority and your promise of conducting a pogrom of the religion forum.
You have admitted every charge I've made and you've defended not any of the lies you have told about me.
Is waterboarding GOOD? el prez?

(a) I have not told anyone to attack you, nor has anyone attacked you
(b) I camapigned to make the site a better place and will

I repeat, I stated you need to abide by the TOS and act in a civil manner. Something you have the inability to do. If you continue to do so, that is your call. The only thing that is being asked of you is to reduce your spewing of senseless adhoms, and actually carry yourself in a civil manner while learning to process and formulate logical arguments that are not shrouded in a veil of harassment.

I'll take your advice under advisement. It's unlikely that it contains any merit, especially coming from you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:27:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 6:15:46 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 6:12:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:54:37 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:53:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

And since you and your invasion force are the most guilty to have ever inhabited these forums I will see you deal with them and you appropriately, YES?

feel free to direct that to the mod. He will inform you that I have no violated anything in regards to the TOS. I can tell you have already talked to him and that you have been warned because you are trying way to hard not to curse
Airmax hasn't contacted me for a month.
But from this disingenuous post I can see that he has you. LOL
You will fail, and when you do, ill make sure you are banned. But you just confirmed he issued you a warning already
You would seem to be going the wrong way.
Intelligence helps and I have it. LOL

You have drastically tired to reduce the amount you curse in the past 12 hours, while still failing to do so. I'm sure you have been contacted, and if not you will be. He could just outright ban you

Note : When you break the TOS again and you are banned, remember the effort I put into it

Is lying the only thing your little clique know how to do? I tell you the truth and you tell me lies.
You and your cronies are ridiculous enough that you think you can walk in here and attack me continuously in a vain attempt to make me respond in a way that would get me banned and actually believe it would work?
I mean are you serious?
ALL of the intelligent people in this forum are actually adults and adults become that way because we survive, you and your lot have managed where you got to by your parents efforts.
Have fun if you ever have the guts to re-engage me but I warn you.
You will fail again.
Not a message from airmax for over a month, what does that say about the messages you've received?
hahahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:34:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:54:37 AM, Mikal wrote:
But you just confirmed he issued you a warning already
I missed this momentarily. Provide evidence that I have ore prove that you are the LIAR you are.
Good luck.
I'm sure airmax won't come to your aid.
And he and I are the only ones who know the truth, which makes your claim, as usual, a LIE.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:37:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 6:27:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 6:15:46 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 6:12:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:54:37 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:53:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

And since you and your invasion force are the most guilty to have ever inhabited these forums I will see you deal with them and you appropriately, YES?

feel free to direct that to the mod. He will inform you that I have no violated anything in regards to the TOS. I can tell you have already talked to him and that you have been warned because you are trying way to hard not to curse
Airmax hasn't contacted me for a month.
But from this disingenuous post I can see that he has you. LOL
You will fail, and when you do, ill make sure you are banned. But you just confirmed he issued you a warning already
You would seem to be going the wrong way.
Intelligence helps and I have it. LOL

You have drastically tired to reduce the amount you curse in the past 12 hours, while still failing to do so. I'm sure you have been contacted, and if not you will be. He could just outright ban you

Note : When you break the TOS again and you are banned, remember the effort I put into it

Is lying the only thing your little clique know how to do? I tell you the truth and you tell me lies.
You and your cronies are ridiculous enough that you think you can walk in here and attack me continuously in a vain attempt to make me respond in a way that would get me banned and actually believe it would work?
I mean are you serious?
ALL of the intelligent people in this forum are actually adults and adults become that way because we survive, you and your lot have managed where you got to by your parents efforts.
Have fun if you ever have the guts to re-engage me but I warn you.
You will fail again.
Not a message from airmax for over a month, what does that say about the messages you've received?
hahahahaha

Im assuming intelligent people refer to people as Pu**ies, Bith*es , F*ks, Sh*ts, hit on people they assume are girls and all types of other harassment because they lack the capability to express themselves in a civil manner. Because that only shows that your vocabulary is limited and that you have to result to adhoms because you have no idea how to process your thoughts in with civility.

If that is your idea of intelligence, i prefer to remain dumb by your standards.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:47:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just for you mik.
At 12/30/2014 6:34:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:54:37 AM, Mikal wrote:
But you just confirmed he issued you a warning already
I missed this momentarily. Provide evidence that I have ore prove that you are the LIAR you are.
Good luck.
I'm sure airmax won't come to your aid.
And he and I are the only ones who know the truth, which makes your claim, as usual, a LIE.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:52:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 6:37:15 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 6:27:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 6:15:46 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 6:12:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:54:37 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:53:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

And since you and your invasion force are the most guilty to have ever inhabited these forums I will see you deal with them and you appropriately, YES?

feel free to direct that to the mod. He will inform you that I have no violated anything in regards to the TOS. I can tell you have already talked to him and that you have been warned because you are trying way to hard not to curse
Airmax hasn't contacted me for a month.
But from this disingenuous post I can see that he has you. LOL
You will fail, and when you do, ill make sure you are banned. But you just confirmed he issued you a warning already
You would seem to be going the wrong way.
Intelligence helps and I have it. LOL

You have drastically tired to reduce the amount you curse in the past 12 hours, while still failing to do so. I'm sure you have been contacted, and if not you will be. He could just outright ban you

Note : When you break the TOS again and you are banned, remember the effort I put into it

Is lying the only thing your little clique know how to do? I tell you the truth and you tell me lies.
You and your cronies are ridiculous enough that you think you can walk in here and attack me continuously in a vain attempt to make me respond in a way that would get me banned and actually believe it would work?
I mean are you serious?
ALL of the intelligent people in this forum are actually adults and adults become that way because we survive, you and your lot have managed where you got to by your parents efforts.
Have fun if you ever have the guts to re-engage me but I warn you.
You will fail again.
Not a message from airmax for over a month, what does that say about the messages you've received?
hahahahaha

Im assuming intelligent people refer to people as Pu**ies, Bith*es , F*ks, Sh*ts, hit on people they assume are girls and all types of other harassment because they lack the capability to express themselves in a civil manner. Because that only shows that your vocabulary is limited and that you have to result to adhoms because you have no idea how to process your thoughts in with civility.

If that is your idea of intelligence, i prefer to remain dumb by your standards.

Ooh would ya look at that Vera, nowt but abuse and insults.
Margy I'm disgusted that someone in that position could possibly be so crass.
Ooh I know love, even we're he provoked, it ain't justifified.
I knoooooooooooow, how did he get such a position.
Ooh god I spose
Yaeh I spose.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:54:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 6:52:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 6:37:15 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 6:27:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 6:15:46 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 6:12:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:54:37 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:53:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?

I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.

And since you and your invasion force are the most guilty to have ever inhabited these forums I will see you deal with them and you appropriately, YES?

feel free to direct that to the mod. He will inform you that I have no violated anything in regards to the TOS. I can tell you have already talked to him and that you have been warned because you are trying way to hard not to curse
Airmax hasn't contacted me for a month.
But from this disingenuous post I can see that he has you. LOL
You will fail, and when you do, ill make sure you are banned. But you just confirmed he issued you a warning already
You would seem to be going the wrong way.
Intelligence helps and I have it. LOL

You have drastically tired to reduce the amount you curse in the past 12 hours, while still failing to do so. I'm sure you have been contacted, and if not you will be. He could just outright ban you

Note : When you break the TOS again and you are banned, remember the effort I put into it

Is lying the only thing your little clique know how to do? I tell you the truth and you tell me lies.
You and your cronies are ridiculous enough that you think you can walk in here and attack me continuously in a vain attempt to make me respond in a way that would get me banned and actually believe it would work?
I mean are you serious?
ALL of the intelligent people in this forum are actually adults and adults become that way because we survive, you and your lot have managed where you got to by your parents efforts.
Have fun if you ever have the guts to re-engage me but I warn you.
You will fail again.
Not a message from airmax for over a month, what does that say about the messages you've received?
hahahahaha

Im assuming intelligent people refer to people as Pu**ies, Bith*es , F*ks, Sh*ts, hit on people they assume are girls and all types of other harassment because they lack the capability to express themselves in a civil manner. Because that only shows that your vocabulary is limited and that you have to result to adhoms because you have no idea how to process your thoughts in with civility.

If that is your idea of intelligence, i prefer to remain dumb by your standards.

Ooh would ya look at that Vera, nowt but abuse and insults.
Margy I'm disgusted that someone in that position could possibly be so crass.
Ooh I know love, even we're he provoked, it ain't justifified.
I knoooooooooooow, how did he get such a position.
Ooh god I spose
Yaeh I spose.

I refer you back to your definition and my definition. You are now so lost that you can't formulate a proper sentence or coherent though. Ill take that as a concession to your inability to be a proper civil member of the site , and leave you with a good day
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 7:26:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:04:33 AM, Mikal wrote:
My goal is simple

(a) Actively seek out and find conduct violations (specifically harassment) and report them

Including Wylted? (if I remember correctly, I have seen some conduct violations from him)

(b) Actively make cases against people that show no signs of reformation
(c) Bring back quality discussion to this forum

So, you are planning to do something about BoG? Because, and I am just being honest here, the quality of any thread seems to decrease the moment that he enters the discussion.

(d) Stop verbal harassment in all regards

Depending on the definition of "verbal harassment", this could be a good thing.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 7:29:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 7:26:49 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:04:33 AM, Mikal wrote:
My goal is simple

(a) Actively seek out and find conduct violations (specifically harassment) and report them

Including Wylted? (if I remember correctly, I have seen some conduct violations from him)

he has not harassed anyone directly, and if he called someone the stuff bulproof did, then yes.

(b) Actively make cases against people that show no signs of reformation
(c) Bring back quality discussion to this forum

So, you are planning to do something about BoG? Because, and I am just being honest here, the quality of any thread seems to decrease the moment that he enters the discussion.

Him and LMGIG have already been brought up. I was against BOG being banned but due to my friendship with him, I opted out of hte conversation and allowed others to discuss it without my input due to bias

(d) Stop verbal harassment in all regards

Depending on the definition of "verbal harassment", this could be a good thing.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 7:40:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 7:29:49 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 7:26:49 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:04:33 AM, Mikal wrote:
My goal is simple

(a) Actively seek out and find conduct violations (specifically harassment) and report them

Including Wylted? (if I remember correctly, I have seen some conduct violations from him)

he has not harassed anyone directly, and if he called someone the stuff bulproof did, then yes.

(b) Actively make cases against people that show no signs of reformation
(c) Bring back quality discussion to this forum

So, you are planning to do something about BoG? Because, and I am just being honest here, the quality of any thread seems to decrease the moment that he enters the discussion.

Him and LMGIG have already been brought up. I was against BOG being banned but due to my friendship with him, I opted out of hte conversation and allowed others to discuss it without my input due to bias

(d) Stop verbal harassment in all regards

Depending on the definition of "verbal harassment", this could be a good thing.

hahahahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 7:42:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey mik, who told you to pull your head in and post this thread?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
dee-em
Posts: 6,444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 8:07:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:04:33 AM, Mikal wrote:
I am going to make this perfectly clear, so there is no assumptions being made. I am not a moderator, I do not have moderator powers, the only thing I do is work with the mods in certain scenarios. In my presidency I said I was going to purge this forum of some of the vile content that is in it, and I intend to do so.

It is not obviously just not myself that feels this way, as a sub mod was assigned here because of how lax moderation has been in this forum specifically. People on the main forum have been warned, continued to be warned, and have even been banned for less conduct violations than half of the stuff in this forum.

My goal is to purge the people that need to be purged from this forum. Poor conduct, violations of the tos, and treating members with verbal harassment is something I will not tolerate and will stand against. I promised I was going to make this site a safe place for new members, and I will not allow verbal assaults against members for the sake of committing verbal assaults.

Rest assured I keep my promises, and I will with relentless effort pursue justice where justice needs to be served. I will actively seek out and find people that continue to break the TOS and show no signs of improvement and build cases against those people. If everyone in every other forum is being held to those standards, this shall not be a safe haven from those standards. I will do everything in my power to make sure that is extended to this forum as well.

There are words going around that I should care about what you think, but i don't so please don't assume I do. I could care less if you feel like you have the right to break the TOS because you don't. I could care less if you feel like members should be afforded the right to harass people, because they should not. Everyone on the site is held to these standards, and now you will be as well.

My goal is simple

(a) Actively seek out and find conduct violations (specifically harassment) and report them
(b) Actively make cases against people that show no signs of reformation
(c) Bring back quality discussion to this forum
(d) Stop verbal harassment in all regards

Just because you think you don't have the capacity to respond to someone in a reasonable and calm manner, does not excuse you from doing so.You can and will address people with respect, or you will suffer the same consequences as everyone else. It is not in my power to implement a ban, and the final call lies with moderation. Rest assured if you violate the TOS , there will be consequences as moderation is served objectively and no one is afforded special privileges.

I implore all of you to accept civility, and stop resulting to ad homs to make points. Those in question, I will seek out and find and then do my best to make sure justice is served.

This forum has went without proper moderation for far to long. It is within my power as a member and as the president to build cases against people who violate the TOS, commit verbal harassment, and submit it to moderation and discuss it with them. I will use and enforce this right.

I will listen to what you say, but I will not yield to the fact that you find it acceptable to harass people because you don't can't restrain yourselves from acting non civil. Breaking the TOS is an objective violation of the rules set within the site, your thoughts on the matter will not change that, and everyone on the site, including this forum will be held to the same conduct


that is all

Welcome everyone to Animal Farm where every animal is equal but some are more equal than others.

Mikal the Merciless has spoken. All bow to him.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 8:08:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You musta missed this honey.
At 12/30/2014 7:42:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
Hey mik, who told you to pull your head in and post this thread?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 12:20:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 6:01:46 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:42:00 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:17:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
So says the instigator of all the harassment over the last few days that has resulted in his disingenuous mea culpa. The destructor of the religion forum. I feel better, what about you?
Ya think?
I stated you guys would be held to the TOS. That is not harassment. If you are not able to conduct yourself in a civil manner, then that is your call.
Exactly.
+1
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 1:25:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 8:07:16 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:04:33 AM, Mikal wrote:
I am going to make this perfectly clear, so there is no assumptions being made. I am not a moderator, I do not have moderator powers, the only thing I do is work with the mods in certain scenarios. In my presidency I said I was going to purge this forum of some of the vile content that is in it, and I intend to do so.

It is not obviously just not myself that feels this way, as a sub mod was assigned here because of how lax moderation has been in this forum specifically. People on the main forum have been warned, continued to be warned, and have even been banned for less conduct violations than half of the stuff in this forum.

My goal is to purge the people that need to be purged from this forum. Poor conduct, violations of the tos, and treating members with verbal harassment is something I will not tolerate and will stand against. I promised I was going to make this site a safe place for new members, and I will not allow verbal assaults against members for the sake of committing verbal assaults.

Rest assured I keep my promises, and I will with relentless effort pursue justice where justice needs to be served. I will actively seek out and find people that continue to break the TOS and show no signs of improvement and build cases against those people. If everyone in every other forum is being held to those standards, this shall not be a safe haven from those standards. I will do everything in my power to make sure that is extended to this forum as well.

There are words going around that I should care about what you think, but i don't so please don't assume I do. I could care less if you feel like you have the right to break the TOS because you don't. I could care less if you feel like members should be afforded the right to harass people, because they should not. Everyone on the site is held to these standards, and now you will be as well.

My goal is simple

(a) Actively seek out and find conduct violations (specifically harassment) and report them
(b) Actively make cases against people that show no signs of reformation
(c) Bring back quality discussion to this forum
(d) Stop verbal harassment in all regards

Just because you think you don't have the capacity to respond to someone in a reasonable and calm manner, does not excuse you from doing so.You can and will address people with respect, or you will suffer the same consequences as everyone else. It is not in my power to implement a ban, and the final call lies with moderation. Rest assured if you violate the TOS , there will be consequences as moderation is served objectively and no one is afforded special privileges.

I implore all of you to accept civility, and stop resulting to ad homs to make points. Those in question, I will seek out and find and then do my best to make sure justice is served.

This forum has went without proper moderation for far to long. It is within my power as a member and as the president to build cases against people who violate the TOS, commit verbal harassment, and submit it to moderation and discuss it with them. I will use and enforce this right.

I will listen to what you say, but I will not yield to the fact that you find it acceptable to harass people because you don't can't restrain yourselves from acting non civil. Breaking the TOS is an objective violation of the rules set within the site, your thoughts on the matter will not change that, and everyone on the site, including this forum will be held to the same conduct


that is all

Welcome everyone to Animal Farm where every animal is equal but some are more equal than others.

Mikal the Merciless has spoken. All bow to him.

+2

Exactly. We're all equal. But some are more equal than others by virtue of their own assessments. And more equal parties seem to believe they should be immune to the TOS.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 1:43:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have a couple of sincere questions. 1) How many people in this subforum routinely (once a day, at least) violate the ToU? 2) How many people routinely post here?

Assuming that ratio is less than 1:5, is such an overtly hostile OP really necessary? I'm getting flashbacks to 1st grade when the teacher yelled at our entire class because three kids were drawing on their desks.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 1:49:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 1:43:42 PM, Burzmali wrote:
I have a couple of sincere questions. 1) How many people in this subforum routinely (once a day, at least) violate the ToU? 2) How many people routinely post here?

Assuming that ratio is less than 1:5, is such an overtly hostile OP really necessary? I'm getting flashbacks to 1st grade when the teacher yelled at our entire class because three kids were drawing on their desks.

I think the problem is that the members inclined to just be negative and insulting also happen to be the loudest.

I'm aware that most of the people in this section aren't like that, but I'm also aware that most of them are afraid to speak up because they've seen the attack on members who do.

I know I've been PMed with several thank your from the ranks of the silent majority who are great people.
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 1:56:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 1:49:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/30/2014 1:43:42 PM, Burzmali wrote:
I have a couple of sincere questions. 1) How many people in this subforum routinely (once a day, at least) violate the ToU? 2) How many people routinely post here?

Assuming that ratio is less than 1:5, is such an overtly hostile OP really necessary? I'm getting flashbacks to 1st grade when the teacher yelled at our entire class because three kids were drawing on their desks.

I think the problem is that the members inclined to just be negative and insulting also happen to be the loudest.

I'm aware that most of the people in this section aren't like that, but I'm also aware that most of them are afraid to speak up because they've seen the attack on members who do.

I know I've been PMed with several thank your from the ranks of the silent majority who are great people.

I get that. What I don't get is a forum post that initially appears as a declaration of intent directed at everyone that winds up accusing the reader of being a ToU violator. It's like half of it was meant for the public and half should have been PMed to frequent offenders.