Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The invasion

bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?
I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.
'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 8:56:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 8:40:14 AM, dee-em wrote:
I suspect airmax is becoming very irritated.

I agree.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:20:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

Not a wise move, as I've highlighted some major issues with his statement. Such as claims of "occupation" and words like "repellent", Bulprof has in fact revealed a lot about his attitude through this one post alone. Calling for bait isn't exactly a way to ease the current situation on here either.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,890
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 3:55:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

Well you can count yourself lucky mate. But the ignorant foul mouthed and insulting atheists who haunt these religious forums will never grow up. They will continue to denigrate all that the believers hold precious, until such time as the moderators see fit to ban them.

In a debate with bulproof on the creation account as recorded in the OT, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the man Jesus, and knowing that he had been soundly trashed, he came up with this intelligent response: bulproof wrote.........What the fuk is this about? Maybe how jesus was born with a brain dysfunction? Or maybe not.

There are many examples throughout this particular forum, which is poorly policed, where the godless and abusive atheists resort to this type of rubbish, when they have no other weapons to use.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 7:31:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 3:55:39 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

Well you can count yourself lucky mate. But the ignorant foul mouthed and insulting atheists who haunt these religious forums will never grow up. They will continue to denigrate all that the believers hold precious, until such time as the moderators see fit to ban them.

In a debate with bulproof on the creation account as recorded in the OT, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the man Jesus, and knowing that he had been soundly trashed, he came up with this intelligent response: bulproof wrote.........What the fuk is this about? Maybe how jesus was born with a brain dysfunction? Or maybe not.

There are many examples throughout this particular forum, which is poorly policed, where the godless and abusive atheists resort to this type of rubbish, when they have no other weapons to use.

Hello pot, did you manage to lace enough insults throughout this diatribe?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Gentorev
Posts: 2,890
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 7:41:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 7:31:44 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 3:55:39 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

Well you can count yourself lucky mate. But the ignorant foul mouthed and insulting atheists who haunt these religious forums will never grow up. They will continue to denigrate all that the believers hold precious, until such time as the moderators see fit to ban them.

In a debate with bulproof on the creation account as recorded in the OT, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the man Jesus, and knowing that he had been soundly trashed, he came up with this intelligent response: bulproof wrote.........What the fuk is this about? Maybe how jesus was born with a brain dysfunction? Or maybe not.

There are many examples throughout this particular forum, which is poorly policed, where the godless and abusive atheists resort to this type of rubbish, when they have no other weapons to use.

Hello pot, did you manage to lace enough insults throughout this diatribe?

No foul mouthed response from me, unlike yourself and your godless mates. My post conforms to the topic in question, unlike you and your godless mates who continually attempt to derail any topic which stumps you. And if you think that my truths are an insult to you, then try changing your attitude.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 8:20:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 7:41:50 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 7:31:44 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 3:55:39 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

Well you can count yourself lucky mate. But the ignorant foul mouthed and insulting atheists who haunt these religious forums will never grow up. They will continue to denigrate all that the believers hold precious, until such time as the moderators see fit to ban them.

In a debate with bulproof on the creation account as recorded in the OT, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the man Jesus, and knowing that he had been soundly trashed, he came up with this intelligent response: bulproof wrote.........What the fuk is this about? Maybe how jesus was born with a brain dysfunction? Or maybe not.

There are many examples throughout this particular forum, which is poorly policed, where the godless and abusive atheists resort to this type of rubbish, when they have no other weapons to use.

Hello pot, did you manage to lace enough insults throughout this diatribe?

No foul mouthed response from me, unlike yourself and your godless mates. My post conforms to the topic in question, unlike you and your godless mates who continually attempt to derail any topic which stumps you. And if you think that my truths are an insult to you, then try changing your attitude.
When you use the term godless, abusive atheists you are employing a
1. term of endearment?
2. gross insult?

Just so we are clear.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Gentorev
Posts: 2,890
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 8:59:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 8:20:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 7:41:50 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 7:31:44 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 3:55:39 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

Well you can count yourself lucky mate. But the ignorant foul mouthed and insulting atheists who haunt these religious forums will never grow up. They will continue to denigrate all that the believers hold precious, until such time as the moderators see fit to ban them.

In a debate with bulproof on the creation account as recorded in the OT, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the man Jesus, and knowing that he had been soundly trashed, he came up with this intelligent response: bulproof wrote.........What the fuk is this about? Maybe how jesus was born with a brain dysfunction? Or maybe not.

There are many examples throughout this particular forum, which is poorly policed, where the godless and abusive atheists resort to this type of rubbish, when they have no other weapons to use.

Hello pot, did you manage to lace enough insults throughout this diatribe?

No foul mouthed response from me, unlike yourself and your godless mates. My post conforms to the topic in question, unlike you and your godless mates who continually attempt to derail any topic which stumps you. And if you think that my truths are an insult to you, then try changing your attitude.
When you use the term godless, abusive atheists you are employing a
1. term of endearment?
2. gross insult?

Just so we are clear.

When I call you a godless abusive atheist because of your statement: "WHAT THE FUK IS THIS ABOUT? MAYBE HOW JESUS WAS BORN WITH A BRAIN DYSFUNCTION? OR MAYBE NOT." It is not a term of endearment, nor is it a gross insult, it is simply a fact----the simple truth.
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:06:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

And another member who never posts here throws in his 2c worth by making a childish remark about people acting like children. The irony.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:10:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 8:59:26 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:20:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 7:41:50 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 7:31:44 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 3:55:39 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

Well you can count yourself lucky mate. But the ignorant foul mouthed and insulting atheists who haunt these religious forums will never grow up. They will continue to denigrate all that the believers hold precious, until such time as the moderators see fit to ban them.

In a debate with bulproof on the creation account as recorded in the OT, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the man Jesus, and knowing that he had been soundly trashed, he came up with this intelligent response: bulproof wrote.........What the fuk is this about? Maybe how jesus was born with a brain dysfunction? Or maybe not.

There are many examples throughout this particular forum, which is poorly policed, where the godless and abusive atheists resort to this type of rubbish, when they have no other weapons to use.

Hello pot, did you manage to lace enough insults throughout this diatribe?

No foul mouthed response from me, unlike yourself and your godless mates. My post conforms to the topic in question, unlike you and your godless mates who continually attempt to derail any topic which stumps you. And if you think that my truths are an insult to you, then try changing your attitude.
When you use the term godless, abusive atheists you are employing a
1. term of endearment?
2. gross insult?

Just so we are clear.

When I call you a godless abusive atheist because of your statement: "WHAT THE FUK IS THIS ABOUT? MAYBE HOW JESUS WAS BORN WITH A BRAIN DYSFUNCTION? OR MAYBE NOT." It is not a term of endearment, nor is it a gross insult, it is simply a fact----the simple truth.

I think you will find that what you claim is the truth is not valid mitigation for your insults, they are still insults and therefore contrary to the tou.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:14:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:06:55 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

And another member who never posts here throws in his 2c worth by making a childish remark about people acting like children. The irony.

Boy, I've forgotten more posts that I made in this forum than you've made so far on the whole site. Why did I stop posting here?? Foolishness and trolls driving off legitimate posters. Most discussions were no longer worth taking part in.
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:14:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:20:47 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

Not a wise move, as I've highlighted some major issues with his statement. Such as claims of "occupation" and words like "repellent", Bulprof has in fact revealed a lot about his attitude through this one post alone. Calling for bait isn't exactly a way to ease the current situation on here either.

Ah, let me see. When you come to this forum and make a beeline for bulproof's posts you are here to discuss religion? You wouldn't be here because you have a score to settle and maybe stick in a boot or two when you see an opportunity? Please explain, just so we are clear on your motives.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:25:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:14:51 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:20:47 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

Not a wise move, as I've highlighted some major issues with his statement. Such as claims of "occupation" and words like "repellent", Bulprof has in fact revealed a lot about his attitude through this one post alone. Calling for bait isn't exactly a way to ease the current situation on here either.

Ah, let me see. When you come to this forum and make a beeline for bulproof's posts you are here to discuss religion? You wouldn't be here because you have a score to settle and maybe stick in a boot or two when you see an opportunity? Please explain, just so we are clear on your motives.

Beeline? Hardly. It's in fact him that's been harassing my posts (even ones unrelated to this). It's because I am here to discuss religion and have mature conversation that I take issue with insults and violations TOS. I am not here because I have any score to settle or to harass another member. I am simply defending my entitlement to post in this forum and refuting false claims of being an "invader", and everything else bulprof has leveled against me and others.

I suggest you actually apply some objectivity when reading his posts. It would seem to me that the only reason you come out in his defense is because you both happen to share the same viewpoints.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Gentorev
Posts: 2,890
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:35:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:10:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:59:26 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:20:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 7:41:50 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 7:31:44 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 3:55:39 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

Well you can count yourself lucky mate. But the ignorant foul mouthed and insulting atheists who haunt these religious forums will never grow up. They will continue to denigrate all that the believers hold precious, until such time as the moderators see fit to ban them.

In a debate with bulproof on the creation account as recorded in the OT, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the man Jesus, and knowing that he had been soundly trashed, he came up with this intelligent response: bulproof wrote.........What the fuk is this about? Maybe how jesus was born with a brain dysfunction? Or maybe not.

There are many examples throughout this particular forum, which is poorly policed, where the godless and abusive atheists resort to this type of rubbish, when they have no other weapons to use.

Hello pot, did you manage to lace enough insults throughout this diatribe?

No foul mouthed response from me, unlike yourself and your godless mates. My post conforms to the topic in question, unlike you and your godless mates who continually attempt to derail any topic which stumps you. And if you think that my truths are an insult to you, then try changing your attitude.
When you use the term godless, abusive atheists you are employing a
1. term of endearment?
2. gross insult?

Just so we are clear.

When I call you a godless abusive atheist because of your statement: "WHAT THE FUK IS THIS ABOUT? MAYBE HOW JESUS WAS BORN WITH A BRAIN DYSFUNCTION? OR MAYBE NOT." It is not a term of endearment, nor is it a gross insult, it is simply a fact----the simple truth.

I think you will find that what you claim is the truth is not valid mitigation for your insults, they are still insults and therefore contrary to the tou.

I think you will find that everyone, 'except your godless mates,' will agree that I stated a fact when I called the author of the statement: "WHAT THE FUK IS THIS ABOUT? MAYBE HOW JESUS WAS BORN WITH A BRAIN DYSFUNCTION? OR MAYBE NOT." an abusive godless atheist. It is not an insult but an observable fact.
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:40:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:14:38 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:06:55 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

And another member who never posts here throws in his 2c worth by making a childish remark about people acting like children. The irony.

Boy, I've forgotten more posts that I made in this forum than you've made so far on the whole site. Why did I stop posting here?? Foolishness and trolls driving off legitimate posters. Most discussions were no longer worth taking part in.

I don't consider myself a troll and I don't appreciate being compared to a 10-year old. However, I don't know you, so in the interests of peace I'll let this alone.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:40:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:35:24 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:59:26 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:20:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 7:41:50 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 7:31:44 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/30/2014 3:55:39 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

Well you can count yourself lucky mate. But the ignorant foul mouthed and insulting atheists who haunt these religious forums will never grow up. They will continue to denigrate all that the believers hold precious, until such time as the moderators see fit to ban them.

In a debate with bulproof on the creation account as recorded in the OT, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the man Jesus, and knowing that he had been soundly trashed, he came up with this intelligent response: bulproof wrote.........What the fuk is this about? Maybe how jesus was born with a brain dysfunction? Or maybe not.

There are many examples throughout this particular forum, which is poorly policed, where the godless and abusive atheists resort to this type of rubbish, when they have no other weapons to use.

Hello pot, did you manage to lace enough insults throughout this diatribe?

No foul mouthed response from me, unlike yourself and your godless mates. My post conforms to the topic in question, unlike you and your godless mates who continually attempt to derail any topic which stumps you. And if you think that my truths are an insult to you, then try changing your attitude.
When you use the term godless, abusive atheists you are employing a
1. term of endearment?
2. gross insult?

Just so we are clear.

When I call you a godless abusive atheist because of your statement: "WHAT THE FUK IS THIS ABOUT? MAYBE HOW JESUS WAS BORN WITH A BRAIN DYSFUNCTION? OR MAYBE NOT." It is not a term of endearment, nor is it a gross insult, it is simply a fact----the simple truth.

I think you will find that what you claim is the truth is not valid mitigation for your insults, they are still insults and therefore contrary to the tou.

I think you will find that everyone, 'except your godless mates,' will agree that I stated a fact when I called the author of the statement: "WHAT THE FUK IS THIS ABOUT? MAYBE HOW JESUS WAS BORN WITH A BRAIN DYSFUNCTION? OR MAYBE NOT." an abusive godless atheist. It is not an insult but an observable fact.
I see that as usual you don't get it and never will.
Continue with your insults, it's a very christian thing to do.
Isn't it?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 9:43:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 3:55:39 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:25:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

You guys act just like my boys did when they were ten years old and making prank phone calls. They grew out of that stage though.

Well you can count yourself lucky mate. But the ignorant foul mouthed and insulting atheists who haunt these religious forums will never grow up. They will continue to denigrate all that the believers hold precious, until such time as the moderators see fit to ban them.

In a debate with bulproof on the creation account as recorded in the OT, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the man Jesus, and knowing that he had been soundly trashed, he came up with this intelligent response: bulproof wrote.........What the fuk is this about? Maybe how jesus was born with a brain dysfunction? Or maybe not.

There are many examples throughout this particular forum, which is poorly policed, where the godless and abusive atheists resort to this type of rubbish, when they have no other weapons to use.

'Godless' in conjunction with 'atheists' is redundant.

Carry on..
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 10:02:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

Why does a reply on original post directly related and in the response to the topic of the forum post constitute bait? Emil is just as entitled to post anywhere she wishes as a member of the site, and Bulproof specifically asked to hear from both sides. Not to mention emil has caused no problems theoughout the course of these discussions and is unaffiliated with mikal in any way.

Are all opposing opinions attempts to generate bannable responses simply because they disagree?

The implication that any reply is "bait" seems to be that you believe any interaction bulproof has with other members will result in his ban. Is this because you dont believe he is capable of responding to other members within the TOS?

It also seems to imply that no opposing opinions are welcome on the religion forum because they are all mikal's buddys trying to get you banned. Do you believe this to be the case?
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 10:18:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 9:25:42 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:14:51 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:20:47 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

Not a wise move, as I've highlighted some major issues with his statement. Such as claims of "occupation" and words like "repellent", Bulprof has in fact revealed a lot about his attitude through this one post alone. Calling for bait isn't exactly a way to ease the current situation on here either.

Ah, let me see. When you come to this forum and make a beeline for bulproof's posts you are here to discuss religion? You wouldn't be here because you have a score to settle and maybe stick in a boot or two when you see an opportunity? Please explain, just so we are clear on your motives.

Beeline? Hardly. It's in fact him that's been harassing my posts (even ones unrelated to this).

You have to be kidding. Who started this thread again?

It's because I am here to discuss religion and have mature conversation that I take issue with insults and violations TOS. I am not here because I have any score to settle or to harass another member. I am simply defending my entitlement to post in this forum and refuting false claims of being an "invader", and everything else bulprof has leveled against me and others.

No-one is stopping you partaking in serious adult discussions. If you get what you consider a trollish response, you are free to ignore it. If someone abuses you, you are free to report it. Instead I've seen you hurl insults with the best of them. You have a hypocritical attitude. He who hath no sin ...

And btw, bulproof identified no-one as an invader. However, if you feel the shoe fits, by all means wear it.

I suggest you actually apply some objectivity when reading his posts. It would seem to me that the only reason you come out in his defense is because you both happen to share the same viewpoints.

I come to his defense because I don't like this spectacle of other people ganging up on an individual. It sickens me frankly. I look forward to bulproof's sometimes cryptic but always entertaining responses. He's a colourful character and I value his presence on the site. There are Christian trolls who have done far worse than he has. Does he cross the line occasionally? Yes, but it is often under provocation. As I said, no-one is obliged to respond. You do because you can't seem to help yourself. Perhaps that's something you need to work on?
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 10:38:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 10:02:57 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

Why does a reply on original post directly related and in the response to the topic of the forum post constitute bait? Emil is just as entitled to post anywhere she wishes as a member of the site, and Bulproof specifically asked to hear from both sides. Not to mention emil has caused no problems theoughout the course of these discussions and is unaffiliated with mikal in any way.

On it's own it doesn't. However, she has been following bulproof across multiple threads. Mikal just reported me on another thread for an alleged insult against her. In isolation, her post seems innocuous but there is more to this than meets the eye.

Are all opposing opinions attempts to generate bannable responses simply because they disagree?

See above.

The implication that any reply is "bait" seems to be that you believe any interaction bulproof has with other members will result in his ban. Is this because you dont believe he is capable of responding to other members within the TOS?

They have a long history of mutual abuse. She seems to be relishing the opportunity to get a few jabs in.

It also seems to imply that no opposing opinions are welcome on the religion forum because they are all mikal's buddys trying to get you banned. Do you believe this to be the case?

Not at all. You don't have the full picture.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 10:56:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 10:18:27 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:25:42 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:14:51 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:20:47 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

Not a wise move, as I've highlighted some major issues with his statement. Such as claims of "occupation" and words like "repellent", Bulprof has in fact revealed a lot about his attitude through this one post alone. Calling for bait isn't exactly a way to ease the current situation on here either.

Ah, let me see. When you come to this forum and make a beeline for bulproof's posts you are here to discuss religion? You wouldn't be here because you have a score to settle and maybe stick in a boot or two when you see an opportunity? Please explain, just so we are clear on your motives.

Beeline? Hardly. It's in fact him that's been harassing my posts (even ones unrelated to this).

You have to be kidding. Who started this thread again?

It's because I am here to discuss religion and have mature conversation that I take issue with insults and violations TOS. I am not here because I have any score to settle or to harass another member. I am simply defending my entitlement to post in this forum and refuting false claims of being an "invader", and everything else bulprof has leveled against me and others.

No-one is stopping you partaking in serious adult discussions. If you get what you consider a trollish response, you are free to ignore it. If someone abuses you, you are free to report it. Instead I've seen you hurl insults with the best of them. You have a hypocritical attitude. He who hath no sin ...

Again, I'll point that bulprof is the one that continuously responds to my posts, many of which have been entirely unrelated to the current situation. The level on insults used (this certainly doesn't apply to the present) is also incomparable. As can be evidenced in a number of his posts, bulprof consistently (not occasionally) uses insults and violates the TOS.

And btw, bulproof identified no-one as an invader. However, if you feel the shoe fits, by all means wear it.

It would seem evident, particularly as he's already called me an "invader", that he's referring to myself, Wylted, and others.

Who else do you propose that he has in mind? And why exactly did you use the term "bait" when I posted if you're alleging that these invaders are unidentified?

I suggest you actually apply some objectivity when reading his posts. It would seem to me that the only reason you come out in his defense is because you both happen to share the same viewpoints.

I come to his defense because I don't like this spectacle of other people ganging up on an individual. It sickens me frankly. I look forward to bulproof's sometimes cryptic but always entertaining responses. He's a colourful character and I value his presence on the site. There are Christian trolls who have done far worse than he has. Does he cross the line occasionally? Yes, but it is often under provocation. As I said, no-one is obliged to respond. You do because you can't seem to help yourself. Perhaps that's something you need to work on?

Once more, I am not "ganging up", he would not create forum topics called "I love the attention", or "the invasion" in which he states they were "repelled" at the border, before making reference to a "general". if he was being bullied in any way.

I'd also point out that I have rarely ever seen him act out of provocation. In all of my initial posts to the religion forum bulprof was the one to insult (even on first reply) and harass without any provocation from me. There's an entire host of examples in which the same applies to other individuals who've interacted with him.

When I am insulted, purposely undermined, and treated as/even called a "child", I am absolutely obliged to respond and ensure that my opinion is heard.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 11:03:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 10:56:57 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:18:27 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:25:42 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:14:51 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:20:47 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

Not a wise move, as I've highlighted some major issues with his statement. Such as claims of "occupation" and words like "repellent", Bulprof has in fact revealed a lot about his attitude through this one post alone. Calling for bait isn't exactly a way to ease the current situation on here either.

Ah, let me see. When you come to this forum and make a beeline for bulproof's posts you are here to discuss religion? You wouldn't be here because you have a score to settle and maybe stick in a boot or two when you see an opportunity? Please explain, just so we are clear on your motives.

Beeline? Hardly. It's in fact him that's been harassing my posts (even ones unrelated to this).

You have to be kidding. Who started this thread again?

It's because I am here to discuss religion and have mature conversation that I take issue with insults and violations TOS. I am not here because I have any score to settle or to harass another member. I am simply defending my entitlement to post in this forum and refuting false claims of being an "invader", and everything else bulprof has leveled against me and others.

No-one is stopping you partaking in serious adult discussions. If you get what you consider a trollish response, you are free to ignore it. If someone abuses you, you are free to report it. Instead I've seen you hurl insults with the best of them. You have a hypocritical attitude. He who hath no sin ...

Again, I'll point that bulprof is the one that continuously responds to my posts, many of which have been entirely unrelated to the current situation. The level on insults used (this certainly doesn't apply to the present) is also incomparable. As can be evidenced in a number of his posts, bulprof consistently (not occasionally) uses insults and violates the TOS.

And btw, bulproof identified no-one as an invader. However, if you feel the shoe fits, by all means wear it.

It would seem evident, particularly as he's already called me an "invader", that he's referring to myself, Wylted, and others.

Who else do you propose that he has in mind? And why exactly did you use the term "bait" when I posted if you're alleging that these invaders are unidentified?

I suggest you actually apply some objectivity when reading his posts. It would seem to me that the only reason you come out in his defense is because you both happen to share the same viewpoints.

I come to his defense because I don't like this spectacle of other people ganging up on an individual. It sickens me frankly. I look forward to bulproof's sometimes cryptic but always entertaining responses. He's a colourful character and I value his presence on the site. There are Christian trolls who have done far worse than he has. Does he cross the line occasionally? Yes, but it is often under provocation. As I said, no-one is obliged to respond. You do because you can't seem to help yourself. Perhaps that's something you need to work on?

Once more, I am not "ganging up", he would not create forum topics called "I love the attention", or "the invasion" in which he states they were "repelled" at the border, before making reference to a "general". if he was being bullied in any way.

I'd also point out that I have rarely ever seen him act out of provocation. In all of my initial posts to the religion forum bulprof was the one to insult (even on first reply) and harass without any provocation from me. There's an entire host of examples in which the same applies to other individuals who've interacted with him.

When I am insulted, purposely undermined, and treated as/even called a "child", I am absolutely obliged to respond and ensure that my opinion is heard.

And therein lies your problem.

This discussion is no longer fruitful. Take my advice or continue being reactive and argumentative. It's your choice. I'm tired and bored.

Have a great New Year's Eve.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 11:15:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 11:03:54 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:56:57 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 10:18:27 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:25:42 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:14:51 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:20:47 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:15:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/30/2014 9:10:22 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:35:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can we have some feedback on how the invasion is going?

Firstly, others members that you may not be accustomed to using the religion forum does not make them "invaders". You do not own this forum.

I mean from both sides.
Let me know folks.
I'm of the opinion that they were repelled at the border and their general has been mortally wounded.

Why exactly do you wish to "repel" other users? You're treating this as if it were a war, which again says more about you than it does about those you're referring to--including myself.

'cos the oldies who occupy the cherished property the upstarts desperately want are oldies for the very reason that they have SURVIVED after mum and dad.

You occupy no territory.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the confrontation they present and prove that they are not ready. Such is life, they will not undertsand for many years until they actually grasp that torch from our dying grasp.
We enjoy it those who will eventually pass it on.

It's evident that you "love" the confrontation and this is one thing that leads to your continuous use of insults and thus proves that you are not being "bullied". Victims of bullying do not enjoy the confrontation or openly seek it.

Anyway, I can tell that you us "occupiers" (or as I prefer to say, fellow users) are not going anywhere and will continue to get full use out of this forum whether you approve or not.

The bait has arrived. Wise move bulproof. I'm doing the same.

Not a wise move, as I've highlighted some major issues with his statement. Such as claims of "occupation" and words like "repellent", Bulprof has in fact revealed a lot about his attitude through this one post alone. Calling for bait isn't exactly a way to ease the current situation on here either.

Ah, let me see. When you come to this forum and make a beeline for bulproof's posts you are here to discuss religion? You wouldn't be here because you have a score to settle and maybe stick in a boot or two when you see an opportunity? Please explain, just so we are clear on your motives.

Beeline? Hardly. It's in fact him that's been harassing my posts (even ones unrelated to this).

You have to be kidding. Who started this thread again?

It's because I am here to discuss religion and have mature conversation that I take issue with insults and violations TOS. I am not here because I have any score to settle or to harass another member. I am simply defending my entitlement to post in this forum and refuting false claims of being an "invader", and everything else bulprof has leveled against me and others.

No-one is stopping you partaking in serious adult discussions. If you get what you consider a trollish response, you are free to ignore it. If someone abuses you, you are free to report it. Instead I've seen you hurl insults with the best of them. You have a hypocritical attitude. He who hath no sin ...

Again, I'll point that bulprof is the one that continuously responds to my posts, many of which have been entirely unrelated to the current situation. The level on insults used (this certainly doesn't apply to the present) is also incomparable. As can be evidenced in a number of his posts, bulprof consistently (not occasionally) uses insults and violates the TOS.

And btw, bulproof identified no-one as an invader. However, if you feel the shoe fits, by all means wear it.

It would seem evident, particularly as he's already called me an "invader", that he's referring to myself, Wylted, and others.

Who else do you propose that he has in mind? And why exactly did you use the term "bait" when I posted if you're alleging that these invaders are unidentified?

I suggest you actually apply some objectivity when reading his posts. It would seem to me that the only reason you come out in his defense is because you both happen to share the same viewpoints.

I come to his defense because I don't like this spectacle of other people ganging up on an individual. It sickens me frankly. I look forward to bulproof's sometimes cryptic but always entertaining responses. He's a colourful character and I value his presence on the site. There are Christian trolls who have done far worse than he has. Does he cross the line occasionally? Yes, but it is often under provocation. As I said, no-one is obliged to respond. You do because you can't seem to help yourself. Perhaps that's something you need to work on?

Once more, I am not "ganging up", he would not create forum topics called "I love the attention", or "the invasion" in which he states they were "repelled" at the border, before making reference to a "general". if he was being bullied in any way.

I'd also point out that I have rarely ever seen him act out of provocation. In all of my initial posts to the religion forum bulprof was the one to insult (even on first reply) and harass without any provocation from me. There's an entire host of examples in which the same applies to other individuals who've interacted with him.

When I am insulted, purposely undermined, and treated as/even called a "child", I am absolutely obliged to respond and ensure that my opinion is heard.

And therein lies your problem.

When someone responds to my posts, particularly if they use insults, I am entitled to respond and put my views across. I'll reiterate that the conduct of bulprof is offensive and not defensive.

This discussion is no longer fruitful. Take my advice or continue being reactive and argumentative. It's your choice. I'm tired and bored.

Again, you're the one that re-posted. If you deem the discussion no longer fruitful and are tired and bored I suggest you do otherwise.

Have a great New Year's Eve.

Likewise.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'