Total Posts:128|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harassment or honesty?

Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?
Gentorev
Posts: 2,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 4:47:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

There are two ways to look at every situation.

Two people do wonderful charitable acts for the societies in which they live. One does it out of love and compassion for their fellow man. To that person the reason that those acts are performed is counted as righteousness. The charitable acts of the other person are done simply to elevate their image within the society in order to gain privileges and power. To that person the reason that their acts are performed, is as disgusting as filthy menstrual rags.

Two people doing the same thing, but are judged quite differently by He who sees into the hearts of all people.

For I tell you now, that you can lie
There is a time to steal,
There is a time to disobey
There is a time to kill,
There is a work that must be done
Upon the Sabbath day
No one who understands the Lord
Would teach another way.
For the Spirit judges not on "What you do,"
The heart and soul of man, he searches through
It"s the "REASON" why the deeds of man are done;
This is what the Lord God judges on................Gentorev.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 5:20:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What the "Lord" judges on makes no difference to the fact that men judge according to outward appearances.

People think its disrespectful to call others things like hypocrites, fools etc.
They claim to appreciate honesty and then condemn people for being open and honest regarding what they think and how they judge due to their own judgment regarding honesty being disrespectful.. What kind of hypocrisy is that ?
Gentorev
Posts: 2,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 8:00:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 5:20:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
What the "Lord" judges on makes no difference to the fact that men judge according to outward appearances.

People think its disrespectful to call others things like hypocrites, fools etc.
They claim to appreciate honesty and then condemn people for being open and honest regarding what they think and how they judge due to their own judgment regarding honesty being disrespectful.. What kind of hypocrisy is that ?

Whatever! I am one who calls a spade a spade if someone lies to me, I call them a liar.

If someone who refuses to add anything constructive to the topic in question, but introduces some foolish and childish rubbish in their attempt to derail the topic, I call them a childish fool.

If another who proves that they are ignorant to the scriptures that they attack, spews out foul language by using their favourite "F" word and denigrates the God that I hold dear, then I call them ignorant, foul mouthed insult hurling godless atheists.

I can't help it if I am an honest person, for "I AM, WHO I AM."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 8:56:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

With the same knowledge of God that Jesus, I and the rest of us saints possess, we would all get rejected by antichrists who love to argue about their religious views.
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 3:30:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
I think it's all about communicating the message in a way peopke can understand, like the parables. Maybe some of the ways Jesus communicated made sense to his particular audience. Like the time he cursed that fig tree for not bearing fruit. It seems so unreasonable but maybe it made more sense in the context of the time. If swearing and insulting people helps convey a good message then it's worth it I suppose.

Personally, I think insults usually interfere with communication in a bad way because it's easier to insult someone than carefully think about the issue and explain it. It's lazy, but presumably Jesus wasn't using insults to be lazy.
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 3:34:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 4:47:05 PM, Gentorev wrote:
Two people do wonderful charitable acts for the societies in which they live. One does it out of love and compassion for their fellow man. To that person the reason that those acts are performed is counted as righteousness. The charitable acts of the other person are done simply to elevate their image within the society in order to gain privileges and power. To that person the reason that their acts are performed, is as disgusting as filthy menstrual rags.

What a strange metaphor - menstrual rags. I'm really curious why you used it. Do you think that menstrual blood is particularly filthy? If so, is it for religious or personal reasons?

Two people doing the same thing, but are judged quite differently by He who sees into the hearts of all people.

For I tell you now, that you can lie
There is a time to steal,
There is a time to disobey
There is a time to kill,
There is a work that must be done
Upon the Sabbath day
No one who understands the Lord
Would teach another way.
For the Spirit judges not on "What you do,"
The heart and soul of man, he searches through
It"s the "REASON" why the deeds of man are done;
This is what the Lord God judges on................Gentorev.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:18:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 3:34:31 AM, Garbanza wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:47:05 PM, Gentorev wrote:
Two people do wonderful charitable acts for the societies in which they live. One does it out of love and compassion for their fellow man. To that person the reason that those acts are performed is counted as righteousness. The charitable acts of the other person are done simply to elevate their image within the society in order to gain privileges and power. To that person the reason that their acts are performed, is as disgusting as filthy menstrual rags.

What a strange metaphor - menstrual rags. I'm really curious why you used it. Do you think that menstrual blood is particularly filthy? If so, is it for religious or personal reasons?

Two people doing the same thing, but are judged quite differently by He who sees into the hearts of all people.

For I tell you now, that you can lie
There is a time to steal,
There is a time to disobey
There is a time to kill,
There is a work that must be done
Upon the Sabbath day
No one who understands the Lord
Would teach another way.
For the Spirit judges not on "What you do,"
The heart and soul of man, he searches through
It"s the "REASON" why the deeds of man are done;
This is what the Lord God judges on................Gentorev.

Well let me just say that I don't think too many people would like to use one as a tea bag.
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 1:18:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 4:18:31 AM, Gentorev wrote:
The charitable acts of the other person are done simply to elevate their image within the society in order to gain privileges and power. To that person the reason that their acts are performed, is as disgusting as filthy menstrual rags.
What a strange metaphor - menstrual rags. I'm really curious why you used it. Do you think that menstrual blood is particularly filthy? If so, is it for religious or personal reasons?
Well let me just say that I don't think too many people would like to use one as a tea bag.

That's true, but most things in the world would fall into that category. For example, you could have said "the reason that their acts are performed is as digusting as engine oil/ house paint/fertilizer/shampoo..." Pretty much anything that's not food would be bad as a teabag.

I'm just wondering why you chose menstrual rags of all things to convey this idea. Because to me, they don't carry any quality of falseness, which seems to be the idea you're describing. So I was just curious why you picked them. I thought it must mean that you believe menstrual blood to be extraordinarily filthy when it isn't particularly, and I wondered if there might be religious reasons behind it.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:35:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 8:00:05 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/30/2014 5:20:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
What the "Lord" judges on makes no difference to the fact that men judge according to outward appearances.

People think its disrespectful to call others things like hypocrites, fools etc.
They claim to appreciate honesty and then condemn people for being open and honest regarding what they think and how they judge due to their own judgment regarding honesty being disrespectful.. What kind of hypocrisy is that ?

Whatever! I am one who calls a spade a spade if someone lies to me, I call them a liar.

If someone who refuses to add anything constructive to the topic in question, but introduces some foolish and childish rubbish in their attempt to derail the topic, I call them a childish fool.

If another who proves that they are ignorant to the scriptures that they attack, spews out foul language by using their favourite "F" word and denigrates the God that I hold dear, then I call them ignorant, foul mouthed insult hurling godless atheists.

I can't help it if I am an honest person, for "I AM, WHO I AM."

Everyone in the world is who they are even if they are just an actor pretending to be someone they are not.
Everyone in the world expresses themselves in their own unique way. Obviously some are more foul mouthed than others but they need to be allowed to express themselves the same as anyone else who believes in freedom of speech.

People who reject others because they get offended by the way they express themselves need to learn to have a bit more tolerance and patience for the foul mouthed ignorant people. Those with higher morals and standards need to show acceptance for those with lower standards instead of wiping them off the face of the Earth or banning them from a group because they don't meet the expectations of the pious, high and mighty Lords of the manor.

Calling a spade a spade is not offensive to those who don't deny they are spades. It is only offensive to the spades who want to be called something other than a spade because they don't want to be placed in the same box as the rest of the dirty spades. Some want to be shiny clean tools who just hang around being useless and admiring each other as they condemn all the tools who do all the hard work and get dirty in the garden. Throw out all the filthy spades and only keep the shiny clean ones who don't offend anyone and don't stink of manure due to having the job of shovelling it.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:46:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 8:56:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

With the same knowledge of God that Jesus, I and the rest of us saints possess, we would all get rejected by antichrists who love to argue about their religious views.

The knowledge anyone has makes no difference to the fact that those who believe they have a lot of knowledge or think they have some "special" knowledge tend to look down on those they perceive as being ignorant. They reject them and cast them aside as ignorant fools and those ignorant rejected fools in turn reject the high and mighty which try to lord it over others and try to convince the ignorant fools they are so superior to anyone else. The high and mighty lords seem to believe the "little people" who know nothing ought to simply believe the big heads who know everything because they are so intelligent and have such huge egos. Some even think they alone are God or the only voice of God on planet Earth. Talk about deluded and egotistical.

Not one person on this planet ever feels accepted by everyone else. All feel rejected at some time in their lives. It is part of life. None escape rejection. All those who want to believe they are some kind of martyrs for their faith and think are rejected and despised for their beliefs or testimonies should take a harder look at reality and understand they are no different to anyone else.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:04:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 3:30:18 AM, Garbanza wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
I think it's all about communicating the message in a way peopke can understand, like the parables. Maybe some of the ways Jesus communicated made sense to his particular audience. Like the time he cursed that fig tree for not bearing fruit. It seems so unreasonable but maybe it made more sense in the context of the time. If swearing and insulting people helps convey a good message then it's worth it I suppose.

Personally, I think insults usually interfere with communication in a bad way because it's easier to insult someone than carefully think about the issue and explain it. It's lazy, but presumably Jesus wasn't using insults to be lazy.

I think that sometimes politeness does nothing at all to provoke self righteous people into thinking about what others really think of them and how their pious "Holier than thou" attitudes come across.

It is usually those who like to believe their own standards are so much higher than other peoples standards, who put people down for not rising to their self imposed standards, morals, rules, demands. Then the high and mighty Lords threaten anyone who does not live up to their expectations with banishment from their kingdom. They set themselves up as God and then behave like the cruel God in the bible stories who has no tolerance or acceptance for anyone who does not obey his rules. They set themselves up as God and they claim God does not exist as they behave in exactly the same way as God.
Their own actions prove God exists in them. The Lords, rulers, authorities, of this world are God. The people who make the rules are God. They make the rules and then threaten and harass those who break the rules for not being obedient slaves to whatever rules they make. It applies to all areas of life including internet forums.
If you wish to remain in the forums you need to obey the Lords of the forums or you get banished from their kingdom.

Obey the "Lord" and "Master" or get banished from the "Lords kingdom".

Such is life.
People live by that principle all over the world whether they are consciously aware of it or not.

Freedom of speech is only acceptable when you tell people what they want to hear. It is totally unacceptable to those who don't want to hear what you have to say because your words offend them in some way or hit home far too hard.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:09:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 4:46:40 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:56:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

With the same knowledge of God that Jesus, I and the rest of us saints possess, we would all get rejected by antichrists who love to argue about their religious views.

The knowledge anyone has makes no difference to the fact that those who believe they have a lot of knowledge or think they have some "special" knowledge tend to look down on those they perceive as being ignorant. They reject them and cast them aside as ignorant fools and those ignorant rejected fools in turn reject the high and mighty which try to lord it over others and try to convince the ignorant fools they are so superior to anyone else. The high and mighty lords seem to believe the "little people" who know nothing ought to simply believe the big heads who know everything because they are so intelligent and have such huge egos. Some even think they alone are God or the only voice of God on planet Earth. Talk about deluded and egotistical.

Not one person on this planet ever feels accepted by everyone else. All feel rejected at some time in their lives. It is part of life. None escape rejection. All those who want to believe they are some kind of martyrs for their faith and think are rejected and despised for their beliefs or testimonies should take a harder look at reality and understand they are no different to anyone else.

My body is an illusion just like everyone else's. After we all die in this world, we will never remember living in this first age so there's nothing that us saints need to brag about. All we do is testify to the knowledge of God and learn that we're living according to His program called Eternal Life. Everything about us was planned and created as invisible vibrations that are processed into illusions that we thought was our reality. Now we know that everything we observe is an illusion that isn't real at all. We're living in a dream.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:16:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 1:18:11 PM, Garbanza wrote:
At 12/31/2014 4:18:31 AM, Gentorev wrote:
The charitable acts of the other person are done simply to elevate their image within the society in order to gain privileges and power. To that person the reason that their acts are performed, is as disgusting as filthy menstrual rags.
What a strange metaphor - menstrual rags. I'm really curious why you used it. Do you think that menstrual blood is particularly filthy? If so, is it for religious or personal reasons?
Well let me just say that I don't think too many people would like to use one as a tea bag.

That's true, but most things in the world would fall into that category. For example, you could have said "the reason that their acts are performed is as digusting as engine oil/ house paint/fertilizer/shampoo..." Pretty much anything that's not food would be bad as a teabag.

I'm just wondering why you chose menstrual rags of all things to convey this idea. Because to me, they don't carry any quality of falseness, which seems to be the idea you're describing. So I was just curious why you picked them. I thought it must mean that you believe menstrual blood to be extraordinarily filthy when it isn't particularly, and I wondered if there might be religious reasons behind it.

I think he is just using a biblical concept to appear to be spiritual.
You will find the idea of menstrual rags mentioned in Isaiah 30:22 and Isaiah 64:6 depending on which version you use but NIV and NET Bible specifically mention menstrual rags.

The whole idea is that they are good for nothing but to be thrown away. You don't even wash them like you might wash some other rags to use them again.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:30:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 5:09:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/31/2014 4:46:40 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:56:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

With the same knowledge of God that Jesus, I and the rest of us saints possess, we would all get rejected by antichrists who love to argue about their religious views.

The knowledge anyone has makes no difference to the fact that those who believe they have a lot of knowledge or think they have some "special" knowledge tend to look down on those they perceive as being ignorant. They reject them and cast them aside as ignorant fools and those ignorant rejected fools in turn reject the high and mighty which try to lord it over others and try to convince the ignorant fools they are so superior to anyone else. The high and mighty lords seem to believe the "little people" who know nothing ought to simply believe the big heads who know everything because they are so intelligent and have such huge egos. Some even think they alone are God or the only voice of God on planet Earth. Talk about deluded and egotistical.

Not one person on this planet ever feels accepted by everyone else. All feel rejected at some time in their lives. It is part of life. None escape rejection. All those who want to believe they are some kind of martyrs for their faith and think are rejected and despised for their beliefs or testimonies should take a harder look at reality and understand they are no different to anyone else.

My body is an illusion just like everyone else's. After we all die in this world, we will never remember living in this first age so there's nothing that us saints need to brag about. All we do is testify to the knowledge of God and learn that we're living according to His program called Eternal Life. Everything about us was planned and created as invisible vibrations that are processed into illusions that we thought was our reality. Now we know that everything we observe is an illusion that isn't real at all. We're living in a dream.

Dream or not Brad, this life is very real to all who are living in it. We think, we feel, we exist. We all know we are temporary beings which will one day die and our bodies will end up as dust. That is obvious to us all. Obviously the dead know nothing, feel nothing, think nothing.
You are obviously being led astray by your own illusions of reality. You want to believe you are something special but you are not Brad. You are nothing special at all. No supernatural being chose you for anything special. You are just a special saint in your own dreams. You are not a saint in anyone elses dreams. You are just another dreamer dreaming about his own self importance.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:38:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 5:30:56 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/31/2014 5:09:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/31/2014 4:46:40 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/30/2014 8:56:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

With the same knowledge of God that Jesus, I and the rest of us saints possess, we would all get rejected by antichrists who love to argue about their religious views.

The knowledge anyone has makes no difference to the fact that those who believe they have a lot of knowledge or think they have some "special" knowledge tend to look down on those they perceive as being ignorant. They reject them and cast them aside as ignorant fools and those ignorant rejected fools in turn reject the high and mighty which try to lord it over others and try to convince the ignorant fools they are so superior to anyone else. The high and mighty lords seem to believe the "little people" who know nothing ought to simply believe the big heads who know everything because they are so intelligent and have such huge egos. Some even think they alone are God or the only voice of God on planet Earth. Talk about deluded and egotistical.

Not one person on this planet ever feels accepted by everyone else. All feel rejected at some time in their lives. It is part of life. None escape rejection. All those who want to believe they are some kind of martyrs for their faith and think are rejected and despised for their beliefs or testimonies should take a harder look at reality and understand they are no different to anyone else.

My body is an illusion just like everyone else's. After we all die in this world, we will never remember living in this first age so there's nothing that us saints need to brag about. All we do is testify to the knowledge of God and learn that we're living according to His program called Eternal Life. Everything about us was planned and created as invisible vibrations that are processed into illusions that we thought was our reality. Now we know that everything we observe is an illusion that isn't real at all. We're living in a dream.

Dream or not Brad, this life is very real to all who are living in it. We think, we feel, we exist. We all know we are temporary beings which will one day die and our bodies will end up as dust. That is obvious to us all. Obviously the dead know nothing, feel nothing, think nothing.
You are obviously being led astray by your own illusions of reality. You want to believe you are something special but you are not Brad. You are nothing special at all. No supernatural being chose you for anything special. You are just a special saint in your own dreams. You are not a saint in anyone elses dreams. You are just another dreamer dreaming about his own self importance.

Liars like you have no knowledge of God to understand any of the prophecies. All God's created men and beasts will get new bodies that are much different than the bodies we have today as they awaken in Paradise. None of His people or beasts will remember living in this first age so you're right about God's people knowing nothing in this age after the death of their flesh.

We chosen saints have learned that we were created as the voice of the Lord. God's prophets did not learn this fact while they were living in this age. Like it says, "the first will be last and the last will be first". This means the prophets were first to know and testify for our Creator but the last to know the future and how God created us. We saints were the last to testify to the knowledge of God but the first to be taught exactly how God created us and learn about the future age after this one is destroyed.

You can babble all you want about life but you have no knowledge about the future or how God created us. You were chosen in this first age to reject Christ, which is the knowledge of God that I possess.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 6:52:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 5:38:15 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/31/2014 5:30:56 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/31/2014 5:09:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:

My body is an illusion just like everyone else's. After we all die in this world, we will never remember living in this first age so there's nothing that us saints need to brag about. All we do is testify to the knowledge of God and learn that we're living according to His program called Eternal Life. Everything about us was planned and created as invisible vibrations that are processed into illusions that we thought was our reality. Now we know that everything we observe is an illusion that isn't real at all. We're living in a dream.

Dream or not Brad, this life is very real to all who are living in it. We think, we feel, we exist. We all know we are temporary beings which will one day die and our bodies will end up as dust. That is obvious to us all. Obviously the dead know nothing, feel nothing, think nothing.
You are obviously being led astray by your own illusions of reality. You want to believe you are something special but you are not Brad. You are nothing special at all. No supernatural being chose you for anything special. You are just a special saint in your own dreams. You are not a saint in anyone elses dreams. You are just another dreamer dreaming about his own self importance.

Liars like you have no knowledge of God to understand any of the prophecies. All God's created men and beasts will get new bodies that are much different than the bodies we have today as they awaken in Paradise. None of His people or beasts will remember living in this first age so you're right about God's people knowing nothing in this age after the death of their flesh.

You might honestly believe other people are liars and not see yourself as one Brad but the truth is you are lying to yourself and can't even see it. The reason you can't see it is because you don't want to see it. You want to remain blind to your own deceit. You don't want to believe you are lying to yourself. You want to believe some supernatural entity chose you to be special. You want to believe that you understand things which others do not understand so you convince yourself that your own mind is telling the truth and other peoples minds are lying to them. You are projecting your own lies onto others and calling them liars because you don't want to face your own lies or face the fact that you are lying to yourself. I hope you wake up to that reality before your body dies Brad. You are never going to wake up in any new body after you die. Once you are dead you will never wake up any place. You will know and feel nothing after you die. You will not have ny new illusions. Those you have today are all you will ever get so you better face the fact that you are believing your own illusions and stop day dreaming about being the one and only saint on the planet. Wake up Brad. It's time to stop dreaming and stop living in fantasy land and grow up. Face the fact that you are nothing special Brad.

We chosen saints have learned that we were created as the voice of the Lord. God's prophets did not learn this fact while they were living in this age. Like it says, "the first will be last and the last will be first". This means the prophets were first to know and testify for our Creator but the last to know the future and how God created us. We saints were the last to testify to the knowledge of God but the first to be taught exactly how God created us and learn about the future age after this one is destroyed.

You and whoever else you are referring to as "We chosen saints" are no more 'chosen" than any other person on earth has been "chosen" by any supernatural entity.
All self assigned "chosen" people have "chosen" themselves with their own authority and set themselves up above others with their own authority. They put others down with their own self proclaimed authority in order to fell better about themselves. It seems the only way you can feel good about yourself Brad is by putting others down, telling them what liars they are and telling them how much you know which they do not know because they were not chosen to know but some supernatural being picked you out of the billions of people in this world to be his "special voice".
You even confuse yourself with your own delusions. If you are the last to know how God created us then obviously everyone else already knew it before you did so you are wasting your time telling them what they already know and you somehow want to believe you know more than they do? Wake up Brad. Your dreams are crumbling around you.
You are not the last to testify about an invisible supernatural creator. Many more deluded people will come after you. They will also be self proclaimed prophets and saints on Earth after you die. Your own death won't be at the end of January either for your information. You will see I am not lying when you are still alive in February. Then you can return here and apologize for calling me a liar. I understand you can't do that before February because you don't want to believe you will still be alive then. However I think you will be because I do not want to believe any christian people would physically kill you for saying stupid things and annoying them by writing on your whiteboard outside their church.

You can babble all you want about life but you have no knowledge about the future or how God created us. You were chosen in this first age to reject Christ, which is the knowledge of God that I possess.

You can babble on all you like about the future age Brad but you have no clue that time is always NOW. Any future age is always just an illusion. The future never arrives. It is always future. The present is what we are always living in. We live in the eternal NOW. which always WAS, always IS and always is to come.
Christ is Truth. No one is ever chosen to reject Truth. People like you do that of their own free will and due to their own ignorance.
You don't even want to face the TRUTH that you are deluding yourself Brad so how can you face any other truth if you cant even face the truth about yourself?
Dream on about your own sainthood as much as you like Brad. You are just a dreamer and will always be one unless you wake up to the truth about yourself. No invisible supernatural creator chose you for anything. You chose to be self deluded. You chose to fool yourself. You and only you can choose to wake up and face that reality. No one else can face it for you.
The knowledge you possess is nothing but a delusion about yourself Brad.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 7:16:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

Well Jesus honesty got him kiled didn't it.

But seriously, wheter it is honesty or harrassment really depends on your motivation for posting in the first place.
bulproof
Posts: 25,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 8:16:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 7:16:32 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

Well Jesus honesty got him kiled didn't it.

But seriously, wheter it is honesty or harrassment really depends on your motivation for posting in the first place.

What he's dead?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 8:50:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 7:16:32 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

Well Jesus honesty got him kiled didn't it.

But seriously, wheter it is honesty or harrassment really depends on your motivation for posting in the first place.

And who is the judge of motivations ..... The person who has been accused or their accusers or some invisible supernatural entity who has nothing to say for himself?

All people are innocent of harassment in their own eyes.

It is really impossible to harass others on any forum since all we do is write words which anyone at all is free to read or to ignore as they wish. If they read something and get offended by it, the problem is in them. If they don't want anything to do with another person on the forums, the answer is simply do not read or respond to their posts. That solves any harassment issues.
Whining about them to anyone is just being a cry baby.

Adults who love children make an attempt to teach them to not be foul mouthed by setting good examples and forgiving them when they make mistakes. They do not threaten to throw them out of the kingdom for not speaking with a plum in their mouth or for creating a stinky diaper. Adults put up with the stink and learn to change the diapers of those who constantly wear them. That is the kind and loving thing to do if you want children to grow up and learn to put up with other peoples stinky diapers and childishness.

Feeding babies is what motivates them to dirty their diapers.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 5:41:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 7:16:32 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Well Jesus honesty got him kiled didn't it.
Nah!

Its dishonesty in pretending to be all loving and forgiving and no threat to anyone, opposed to its true narcissistic & physically violent agenda -

Moreover, these enemies of mine that did not want me to become king over them BRING here and slaughter them before me' " (Luke 19:27) KIT Story book

Much much better luck next times to you & your Former Polytheistic Cult that dumped you!
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 6:01:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

He'd be accused of derailing discussions, offending people, and they would call him a troll. The moderators wouldn't be able to ban him because he would operate with human decency. Eventually someone would orchestrate a mob of angry users, create a call out thread and cause a scene in hopes that the moderators would have to get rid of him to restore peace to the forum. That's obviously how things go here.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
bulproof
Posts: 25,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 6:07:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 6:01:08 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

He'd be accused of derailing discussions, offending people, and they would call him a troll. The moderators wouldn't be able to ban him because he would operate with human decency. Eventually someone would orchestrate a mob of angry users, create a call out thread and cause a scene in hopes that the moderators would have to get rid of him to restore peace to the forum. That's obviously how things go here.

ooh so very harsh Jody, I hope that isn't what happens here I may be in trouble.
Say it isn't so.
I'm so afraid now.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 6:25:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 6:07:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/1/2015 6:01:08 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

He'd be accused of derailing discussions, offending people, and they would call him a troll. The moderators wouldn't be able to ban him because he would operate with human decency. Eventually someone would orchestrate a mob of angry users, create a call out thread and cause a scene in hopes that the moderators would have to get rid of him to restore peace to the forum. That's obviously how things go here.

ooh so very harsh Jody, I hope that isn't what happens here I may be in trouble.
Say it isn't so.
I'm so afraid now.

Well, the truth can be harsh. I think there would be people here who would argue that you are comparable to Jesus, but if history repeats itself I see it as a valid way that Jesus could be martyred on DDO.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
bulproof
Posts: 25,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 6:31:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 6:25:49 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/1/2015 6:07:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/1/2015 6:01:08 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

He'd be accused of derailing discussions, offending people, and they would call him a troll. The moderators wouldn't be able to ban him because he would operate with human decency. Eventually someone would orchestrate a mob of angry users, create a call out thread and cause a scene in hopes that the moderators would have to get rid of him to restore peace to the forum. That's obviously how things go here.

ooh so very harsh Jody, I hope that isn't what happens here I may be in trouble.
Say it isn't so.
I'm so afraid now.

Well, the truth can be harsh. I think there would be people here who would argue that you are comparable to Jesus, but if history repeats itself I see it as a valid way that Jesus could be martyred on DDO.

Oh don't go there honey, there are more votes for an antichrist than the opposite.
Bwuahahahahahahahaha
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 6:44:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 6:31:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/1/2015 6:25:49 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/1/2015 6:07:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/1/2015 6:01:08 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

He'd be accused of derailing discussions, offending people, and they would call him a troll. The moderators wouldn't be able to ban him because he would operate with human decency. Eventually someone would orchestrate a mob of angry users, create a call out thread and cause a scene in hopes that the moderators would have to get rid of him to restore peace to the forum. That's obviously how things go here.

ooh so very harsh Jody, I hope that isn't what happens here I may be in trouble.
Say it isn't so.
I'm so afraid now.

Well, the truth can be harsh. I think there would be people here who would argue that you are comparable to Jesus, but if history repeats itself I see it as a valid way that Jesus could be martyred on DDO.

Oh don't go there honey, there are more votes for an antichrist than the opposite.
Bwuahahahahahahahaha

Lol, you're a mess! You could just tell everyone you're Jesus. Not that anyone would believe you, but then you'd be legendary like our very own saint. ;)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
bulproof
Posts: 25,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 7:25:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 6:44:30 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/1/2015 6:31:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/1/2015 6:25:49 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/1/2015 6:07:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/1/2015 6:01:08 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/30/2014 4:02:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Consider if Jesus was real and actually joined this forum, would he be considered rude, impolite, causing offense, etc and be banned from the forum for harassing respectable upright religious people?

The way he treated religious people can be seen in Matthew 23. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, etc. He basically offended many people.

The bible teaches that people ought to follow Christs example. ( 1 Peter 2:21)

If people on these forums follow Christs example, by calling the people blind fools, hypocrites, etc, is it acceptable or should people behave better and be more polite and more respectful than Jesus was in the story?

Is blatant honesty punishable by banning (crucifixion) or is honesty acceptable regardless of who gets offended by it?

He'd be accused of derailing discussions, offending people, and they would call him a troll. The moderators wouldn't be able to ban him because he would operate with human decency. Eventually someone would orchestrate a mob of angry users, create a call out thread and cause a scene in hopes that the moderators would have to get rid of him to restore peace to the forum. That's obviously how things go here.

ooh so very harsh Jody, I hope that isn't what happens here I may be in trouble.
Say it isn't so.
I'm so afraid now.

Well, the truth can be harsh. I think there would be people here who would argue that you are comparable to Jesus, but if history repeats itself I see it as a valid way that Jesus could be martyred on DDO.

Oh don't go there honey, there are more votes for an antichrist than the opposite.
Bwuahahahahahahahaha

Lol, you're a mess! You could just tell everyone you're Jesus. Not that anyone would believe you, but then you'd be legendary like our very own saint. ;)

Finally a new years resolution I can put some effort into.
Thanks Jody.
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 8:27:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 6:01:08 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
He'd be accused of derailing discussions, offending people, and they would call him a troll. The moderators wouldn't be able to ban him because he would operate with human decency. Eventually someone would orchestrate a mob of angry users, create a call out thread and cause a scene in hopes that the moderators would have to get rid of him to restore peace to the forum. That's obviously how things go here.
No. Bulproof is nothing like Jesus. You know, I'm a huge fan of yours and agree with most of what you say, but this is a bit much.
Like, 1harderthan was popping up in threads for a while to say I was a dipsh1t and he defended his actions on these same honesty grounds. I can't imagine Jesus popping up in Galilean villages to call people dipsh1ts or retards or whatever.

It doesn't take much insight at all to realize that these insults mean no more than "I dob't like what you're saying and I don't like you". That is, the emotion/analysis belongs to the insulter not the insultee, and for him to believe that it's the other personls fault that he feels that way and to frame the insult entirely in those terms shows a striking lack of self awareness, so I think this argument of honesty is unconvincing for those kinds of insults.

I didn't like the way bulproof was ganged up on and I don't think he should be banned and I've said that, but there's no honour or honesty in those cheap insults and they're not funny either. Bulproof is funny sometimes though.
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 8:31:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh and the hypocrisy of wyltef and all those thugs. Now I remember, that was the worst. Sorry bulproof. I take it back. You ARE like Jesus.
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 8:32:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 8:31:23 AM, Garbanza wrote:
Oh and the hypocrisy of wyltef and all those thugs. Now I remember, that was the worst. Sorry bulproof. I take it back. You ARE like Jesus.

compatatively speaking