Jump to topic:

The World Just Hates Israel { HarperCollins }

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:27:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
One of the world's largest publishing houses is distributing school Atlases in Middle Eastern countries which totally erase any reference to the State of Israel, it has been revealed.

HarperCollins' subsidiary Collins Bartholomew, which specializes in maps, are selling "Collins Middle East Atlases" to English-speaking schools in the Gulf states which depict Jordan and Syria extending all the way to the Mediterranean Sea.

Collins Bartholomew told The Tablet that the reason they wiped Israel off their maps was that including the Jewish state would be "unacceptable" to their customers in the Gulf states.

They added that the change to remove Israel was meant to incorporate "local preferences" - apparently the local preference that Israel not exist.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:30:37 AM
I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land,
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:33:21 AM
At 1/1/2015 9:27:42 AM, Rant wrote:
One of the world's largest publishing houses is distributing school Atlases in Middle Eastern countries which totally erase any reference to the State of Israel, it has been revealed.

HarperCollins' subsidiary Collins Bartholomew, which specializes in maps, are selling "Collins Middle East Atlases" to English-speaking schools in the Gulf states which depict Jordan and Syria extending all the way to the Mediterranean Sea.

Collins Bartholomew told The Tablet that the reason they wiped Israel off their maps was that including the Jewish state would be "unacceptable" to their customers in the Gulf states.

They added that the change to remove Israel was meant to incorporate "local preferences" - apparently the local preference that Israel not exist.

Provide some evidence or just f*k off.
I don't care if you're insulted, your crap here insults humanity.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 10:13:47 AM
So you can't provide evidence, why are the intelligent not surprised?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin