Jump to topic:

Can The State Of Israel Be Destroyed?

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 3:57:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 4:09:11 PM
6 million Jews were exterminate by Hitler and God did not intervene. There are some 14 million Jews today and less than half live in Israel. But there are 450 million Arabs in the middle-east. Israel's nuclear weapons is a deterrent not their faith. But with 1.6 billion Muslims. Zionism is dead. The jews are irrelevant as is Judaism. One dies not kill a dead horse.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 4:21:38 PM
At 1/1/2015 3:49:38 PM, Rant wrote:
The Bible says NO! your thoughts.

Seek professional help.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 4:35:36 PM
I just love atheists and Islam and cult Christians all destroying Israel > But It just is not going anywhere ? this little little country and the satanic world is just having a hissy fit trying to destroy it. Some thing to think about like the power of God Jesus , any other country would of been gone in its first week and Israel is still there after 67 years! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 4:40:51 PM
You destroy Israel then you call the bible , the prophecy and God Jesus a liar, So you just go at it Boy and destroy Israel . Enjoy
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 4:41:18 PM

Well, the bible said "or thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will bring against Tyre from the north Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, king of kings, with horses and chariots, and with horsemen and a host of many soldiers. 8 He will kill with the sword your daughters on the mainland. He will set up a siege wall against you and throw up a mound against you, and raise a roof of shields against you. 9 He will direct the shock of his battering rams against your walls, and with his axes he will break down your towers. 10 His horses will be so many that their dust will cover you. Your walls will shake at the noise of the horsemen and wagons and chariots, when he enters your gates as men enter a city that has been breached. 11 With the hoofs of his horses he will trample all your streets. He will kill your people with the sword, and your mighty pillars will fall to the ground. 12 They will plunder your riches and loot your merchandise. They will break down your walls and destroy your pleasant houses. Your stones and timber and soil they will cast into the midst of the waters. 13 And I will stop the music of your songs, and the sound of your lyres shall be heard no more. 14 I will make you a bare rock. You shall be a place for the spreading of nets. You shall never be rebuilt, for I am the LORD; I have spoken, declares the Lord GOD. (ESV)"

-Ezekial

Kind of a long quote, but essentially, Tyre will be destroyed, never to be found again. Like many ancient cities, Tyre was destroyed at least once, by Alexander the Great no less. However, the City of Tyre was a trading staple during the Roman empire, and it remained an important holding in the Near East for years, People still live there today, and while ancient defensive walls might no longer protect the city, it is still populated by humans, and in an important Greek Myth, it is the birthplace of Europa (for whom Europe is named) and Dido, a very important character in Vergil's Aeniad.

So bible = not a reliable source for prediction of political winds.

Anyway, let us view the question, 'Can the state of Israel be destroyed?'. My answer? Of course. Anything can be destroyed, and if we have enough nukes to destroy the planet a couple of times, we have enough firepower to reduce a small strip on the small part of a large continent, which is but a fraction of the tiny surface layer of an entire planet.

Now, will it be destroyed? Probably not. Unless the political winds significantly change, or we enter an apocalyptic WW3, then most likely not. The alliance sytem, which arguably caused WW1 and WW2, is still very much intact, and as more countries become stable and enter the international community, and US influence spreads, US allies become more and more protected from large scale, unprovoked and organized attacks.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 4:43:33 PM
At 1/1/2015 4:09:11 PM, Harikrish wrote:
6 million Jews were exterminate by Hitler and God did not intervene. There are some 14 million Jews today and less than half live in Israel. But there are 450 million Arabs in the middle-east. Israel's nuclear weapons is a deterrent not their faith. But with 1.6 billion Muslims. Zionism is dead. The jews are irrelevant as is Judaism. One dies not kill a dead horse.

Burn!
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 4:43:56 PM
Oh wait, my family is Jewish. Oops.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 4:47:34 PM
I will only say this once to the Christian cult, you do not now how to diserne the bible because you do not have the holy Ghost. To people with out the holy ghost the bible is foolish and with their own thought. Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 4:51:38 PM
Israel will remain no matter what the Un or anyone that wants to uproot it ! That is the word of Gods Sword, the Bible Enjoy.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 4:55:41 PM
Of course anything can be destroyed. Doesn't mean it is likely to happen anytime soon.
Kyle_the_Heretic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 4:57:04 PM
At 1/1/2015 4:21:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Seek professional help.

By all appearances, it's too late.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 5:01:58 PM
As said there is like a billion arabs around little old Israel with about 8 million Jews and they cant do it!!!!!!! must be something and its Jesus God! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 5:14:18 PM
1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, 2And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. 3And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. 4Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. 5Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: 6And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

7So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. 8And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. 9Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 10So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
And I like at the end >exceeding great army> no one wants to go toe to toe with the IDF! Enjoy
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 5:18:20 PM
At 1/1/2015 4:58:31 PM, Rant wrote:
prove me wrong>destroy Israel!

If the Jews were on Survivor - Near East they would be the ultimate champions....

Their culture has outwitted, outplayed and outlasted the following:

Egyptians,
Persians,
Babylonians
Hittites
Romans
Greeks
Assyrians...
and for good measure, the Nazis

I wouldn't be holding your breath for their demise any time soon.
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 7:52:52 PM
At 1/1/2015 5:33:52 PM, Rant wrote:
So why do the arabs want the 67 line? your thoughts

Because they still have their knickers in a twist that they lost a war that they should have by all logic trounced Israel in and want to reset the game.
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 8:05:37 PM
It was destroyed in the past and actually only existed for less time than America has as an independent nation. There is NO historical record of Jewish Israel existing before 700 B.C. and right away the Assyrians clobbered it and took away the leaders. The Persians Cyrus saved their butts briefly, Israel's glorious few hundred years of existing before the Romans came in and took possession. God is not on the side of Isis/RA/EL, the original root gods of "Israel" captured for Judah's priesthood. God is on the side of evolving the Humanitarian Archetype which is the real purpose of the whole Messiah Message and of course only Christ qualifies for that role, Moses just another killer ape priest, like Muhammad copying him. So, it isn't Israel that is the important point in the Holy Land but the Messiah and the Promised Land.

Canaan shall rise again as the only proper name for the Holy Land, both "Israel" compromised beyond acceptance by anyone other than (phony European) "Jews" and "Palestine" the Roman's name for Canaan. The Canaan Peace Plan will be the model for developing a true partnership nation. http://biomystic.org...
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 8:20:32 PM

The Bible says YES! Israel can be destroyed if they disobey God and his commandments.

Duet. 28: 20 The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
(It gets worse. Full list of Consquences of disobediance here: https://www.biblegateway.com...)
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 8:46:32 PM
The Bible says YES! Israel can be destroyed if they disobey God and his commandments.> Wow > Israel is the most advanced nation in the world and they where brought back to their land after 2000 years> Why > sister your thinking does not fly to me! Enjoy