Jump to topic:

Satanism isn't bad.

JaneDoe625
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 1:22:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am so freaking irritated at the fact that some people can only see their point of view on religious matters, like if I say that my satanic friend is coming over, all that person can think is that my friend is evil and kills people and all that crap. They can"t stop and think that maybe this religion (Satanism) isn't about being evil and killing and all that mumbo jumbo. That maybe Satanism is about self empowerment and seeing that humans have flaws that we have lustful thoughts, that we get angry, that we are animals and may every so often act like such, and that is okay. As long as we don"t break the law and go off killing and raping that we are okay. Most Satanists don't actually worship Satan most are really just atheists that see Satan as an inner strength. Now some Satanists do actually worship Satan, but they see him as the guy that gave them free will and the good guy in the bible. Even theistic Satanists don't kill, and rape and murder. People that do kill rape and what not have mental illnesses and you shouldn't blame Satanism for their ill minded actions. It really gets to me that some people can see their religion as fact, which they can act as though they just happened to be born into the one true religion. I think that if there is a god, there has to be millions of gods and all are correct in their own way. Each would have their own heaven, hell and what not.
I don't bite.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 3:49:16 PM
At 1/3/2015 1:22:22 PM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
I am so freaking irritated at the fact that some people can only see their point of view on religious matters, like if I say that my satanic friend is coming over, all that person can think is that my friend is evil and kills people and all that crap. They can"t stop and think that maybe this religion (Satanism) isn't about being evil and killing and all that mumbo jumbo. That maybe Satanism is about self empowerment and seeing that humans have flaws that we have lustful thoughts, that we get angry, that we are animals and may every so often act like such, and that is okay. As long as we don"t break the law and go off killing and raping that we are okay. Most Satanists don't actually worship Satan most are really just atheists that see Satan as an inner strength. Now some Satanists do actually worship Satan, but they see him as the guy that gave them free will and the good guy in the bible. Even theistic Satanists don't kill, and rape and murder. People that do kill rape and what not have mental illnesses and you shouldn't blame Satanism for their ill minded actions. It really gets to me that some people can see their religion as fact, which they can act as though they just happened to be born into the one true religion. I think that if there is a god, there has to be millions of gods and all are correct in their own way. Each would have their own heaven, hell and what not.

Satanism is an interesting philosophy, especially because people use it as a symbolism. I have a friend who is a Satanist, who claims is an atheist, but goes by the name because he wants to surprise people he meets. He wants people to be surprised when they say he is good, but after he reveals "guess what. I'm a Satanist."

So I am ok with it, but theistic Satanism is something I am against because that is taking something to go chop people up. I may be a theist, but I am going to be tolerant towards others, especially atheists because I accept the possibility that I could be wrong.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 4:32:08 PM
Satan was the first person Jesus visited upon his baptism. Satan must have suspected Jesus was suicidal and threw Isaiah at him. Jesus spent the rest of his life trying to fulfill Isaiah. God was out maneuvered by Saran.