Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

No right to exist outside of Hell

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 1:59:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

In thread you created where you started being a drama queen and threatening to leave, it was predicted you would probably not leave and instead repeat that mantra over and over.

And now, you created a thread so you can repeat it over and over. Attention whore.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Impartial
Posts: 375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 2:00:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

I don't think Hell exists so I really don't lose any sleep over this. It's a disgusting concept designed to scare people into believing. No human being, living or dead, deserves such a thing.
To believe is to know nothing.
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 4:36:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

1) "Rights" do not objectively exist
2) You have no evidence for "Hell"
3) You have no evidence for "God"

I think those are good starting points.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 4:47:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 1:59:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

In thread you created where you started being a drama queen and threatening to leave, it was predicted you would probably not leave and instead repeat that mantra over and over.

And now, you created a thread so you can repeat it over and over. Attention whore.

+a sideways 8
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 4:57:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 2:00:27 PM, Impartial wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

I don't think Hell exists so I really don't lose any sleep over this. It's a disgusting concept designed to scare people into believing. No human being, living or dead, deserves such a thing.

I've always thought the same thing regarding Hell. It seems pretty obvious that the idea for it came from observing volcanoes and lava flows and deducing that the center of the Earth (where Hell supposedly was) must be hot and fiery. What kind of loving diety would ever condemn anyone to such horrid and eternal suffering?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:56:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 4:36:31 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

1) "Rights" do not objectively exist
2) You have no evidence for "Hell"
3) You have no evidence for "God"

I think those are good starting points.

Your poiint 1 is all that is needed to show you have agreed with me. You do not have rights. You do not have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. In the fire of Hell, any illusion of rights is stripped away, gone forever as the tormented burn. They will probably say "I don't deserve to be here, nobody told me about this place, they didn't prove it, it's not my fault"

You have no evidence that you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. Your own statement agreeing that rights do not objectively exist is in full agreement with me. The fire of Hell justifies the existence of people who have no rights. By your own words, it is impossible for you to prove that you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:58:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 6:56:36 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 4:36:31 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

1) "Rights" do not objectively exist
2) You have no evidence for "Hell"
3) You have no evidence for "God"

I think those are good starting points.

Your poiint 1 is all that is needed to show you have agreed with me. You do not have rights. You do not have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. In the fire of Hell, any illusion of rights is stripped away, gone forever as the tormented burn. They will probably say "I don't deserve to be here, nobody told me about this place, they didn't prove it, it's not my fault"

You have no evidence that you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. Your own statement agreeing that rights do not objectively exist is in full agreement with me. The fire of Hell justifies the existence of people who have no rights. By your own words, it is impossible for you to prove that you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

Well, looks like you are too stupid to understand that all 3 points show you are full of ****
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:00:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 1:59:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

In thread you created where you started being a drama queen and threatening to leave, it was predicted you would probably not leave and instead repeat that mantra over and over.

And now, you created a thread so you can repeat it over and over. Attention whore.

Thank you for keeping DDO a clean and safe place.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:00:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 2:00:27 PM, Impartial wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

I don't think Hell exists so I really don't lose any sleep over this. It's a disgusting concept designed to scare people into believing. No human being, living or dead, deserves such a thing.

prove it
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:05:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 7:00:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 2:00:27 PM, Impartial wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

I don't think Hell exists so I really don't lose any sleep over this. It's a disgusting concept designed to scare people into believing. No human being, living or dead, deserves such a thing.

prove it

It is a priori that anything is more likely not to exist then to exist. You have provided no evidence that Hell exists, so the logical conclusion is that Hell does not exist.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:06:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
People who do not wish to discuss with civility and cannot refrain from insults and personal attacks with or without profanities rather than civil discourse regarding the OP will not be responded to by me and will be reported accordingly
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:11:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 7:05:38 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/4/2015 7:00:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 2:00:27 PM, Impartial wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

I don't think Hell exists so I really don't lose any sleep over this. It's a disgusting concept designed to scare people into believing. No human being, living or dead, deserves such a thing.

prove it

It is a priori that anything is more likely not to exist then to exist. You have provided no evidence that Hell exists, so the logical conclusion is that Hell does not exist.

1) "Rights" do not objectively exist. It does not matter if you think Hell does not exist. You do not have the right to exist outside of it. Please try to keep the discussion civil, and try not to repeat yourself. I already know you prefer to believe Hell does not exist.
How can you justify your existence if you cannot live forever and you are free from Hell?

If you can't answer the question in a civil manner like an adult, please read the conversations or go somewhere else.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:15:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 7:05:38 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/4/2015 7:00:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 2:00:27 PM, Impartial wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

I don't think Hell exists so I really don't lose any sleep over this. It's a disgusting concept designed to scare people into believing. No human being, living or dead, deserves such a thing.

prove it

It is a priori that anything is more likely not to exist then to exist. You have provided no evidence that Hell exists, so the logical conclusion is that Hell does not exist.

I'm not trying to prove anything. Why are you trying to prove there is no Hell when it impossible to prove that without taking the only course which leads there? I'm simply making a philosophical statement about our right to exist, and you agreed from the start by saying "rights do not objectively exist". By your own statement, your own existence outside of the fire of Hell cannot be justified because you have no rights.
Kyle_the_Heretic
Posts: 748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:25:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hell is never a proper noun in the Bible, save once in Revelations, as an entity along with Death. According to the bible, hell is a condition, not a place. Eternal fire is allegorical, not literal.

In a sense, this makes you correct about one thing. No one can stand outside of hell, as hell will be within them. But only until they have paid the uttermost farthing.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:40:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 7:11:37 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 7:05:38 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/4/2015 7:00:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 2:00:27 PM, Impartial wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

I don't think Hell exists so I really don't lose any sleep over this. It's a disgusting concept designed to scare people into believing. No human being, living or dead, deserves such a thing.

prove it

It is a priori that anything is more likely not to exist then to exist. You have provided no evidence that Hell exists, so the logical conclusion is that Hell does not exist.

1) "Rights" do not objectively exist. It does not matter if you think Hell does not exist. You do not have the right to exist outside of it. Please try to keep the discussion civil, and try not to repeat yourself. I already know you prefer to believe Hell does not exist.
How can you justify your existence if you cannot live forever and you are free from Hell?

If you can't answer the question in a civil manner like an adult, please read the conversations or go somewhere else.

What do you mean by "justify my existence"? I exist. This is a testable fact. There doesn't need to be a reason for it.
Also, what is the purpose of you continually acting like there is something after death? When I die (since no one can live forever), I will be dead.

Also, if rights do not objectively exist, then "god" cannot give any rights (which you claimed god does in your OP).

Also, you say I cannot have a right to exist outside of hell, especially since rights do not objectively exist. This is flawed as you have to first provide evidence that there is a hell. It is like if someone asks, "Have you stopped beating your wife?" It presupposes something, and the presupposition can make the statement/question flawed.

You also asked me not to repeat myself, yet all you do is repeat the same garbage on this website over and over. You say to act like an adult, how about you act like one. You lie, you do not actually discuss anything, and you think you have any authority to tell people they are acting uncivil?

I am going to ask you something, and do not take any offense to it, but do you have something wrong with you mentally? Because that is the only thing I can think of that can justify the stupidity that you show on this site.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 8:54:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 7:00:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 2:00:27 PM, Impartial wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

I don't think Hell exists so I really don't lose any sleep over this. It's a disgusting concept designed to scare people into believing. No human being, living or dead, deserves such a thing.

prove it

Ok... Let's see.

You are making the affirmative claim that Hell exists, thus you hold the full BoP. Making a negative point (x does NOT exist) holds no BoP. Thus, you must prove that Hell exists before you can claim anything regarding Hell.

Make sense or do I have to explain it further?
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 9:48:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ok... Let's see.

You are making the affirmative claim that Hell exists, thus you hold the full BoP. Making a negative point (x does NOT exist) holds no BoP. Thus, you must prove that Hell exists before you can claim anything regarding Hell.

Make sense or do I have to explain it further?

First of all, thank you for civil discourse. This is not a debate, I have no burden of proof, I don't have to prove anytihing. I am simply stating that there are in reality no objective rights and therefore we have the right to no comfort or releif from pain. The only place where that lack of rights can be known is in the fire of Hell. Therefore we have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. It's a progression of logic. The proof comes sooner or later. I don't need proof of Hell, because I know God HImself paid for my sins with His own blood and death could not hold God in the ground. Death will not hold me in Hell. I do not have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell, but Jesus Christ is my justification since He is God who took my place in death to save me from Hell.

If you want proof of things contrary to God's offer of pardon from Hell through the blood of His Son, then you will get proof of the one thing that stands contrary to the proof of God's love for you in that He died in your place to save you from Hell. Hell is what forever stands contrary to God's love where the existence of sinners is justified forever.

Get it?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 9:51:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 8:54:28 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/4/2015 7:00:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 2:00:27 PM, Impartial wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

I don't think Hell exists so I really don't lose any sleep over this. It's a disgusting concept designed to scare people into believing. No human being, living or dead, deserves such a thing.

prove it

Ok... Let's see.

You are making the affirmative claim that Hell exists, thus you hold the full BoP. Making a negative point (x does NOT exist) holds no BoP. Thus, you must prove that Hell exists before you can claim anything regarding Hell.

Make sense or do I have to explain it further?

So if I say you do not exist, I am making a negative point and my assertion stands as fact with no burden of proof? So you must prove that you exist before you can claim that you do exist?
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 10:05:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 9:51:46 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 8:54:28 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/4/2015 7:00:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 2:00:27 PM, Impartial wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

I don't think Hell exists so I really don't lose any sleep over this. It's a disgusting concept designed to scare people into believing. No human being, living or dead, deserves such a thing.

prove it

Ok... Let's see.

You are making the affirmative claim that Hell exists, thus you hold the full BoP. Making a negative point (x does NOT exist) holds no BoP. Thus, you must prove that Hell exists before you can claim anything regarding Hell.

Make sense or do I have to explain it further?

So if I say you do not exist, I am making a negative point and my assertion stands as fact with no burden of proof? So you must prove that you exist before you can claim that you do exist?

He's responding to you (providing credible evidence of his existence), and you're responding back to him; indicating that you believe he exists. There is no evidence whatsoever that Hell exists. It's simply a story that you have selected to accept despite the complete lack of supporting evidence.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 10:14:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 6:56:36 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 4:36:31 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

1) "Rights" do not objectively exist
2) You have no evidence for "Hell"
3) You have no evidence for "God"

I think those are good starting points.

Your poiint 1 is all that is needed to show you have agreed with me. You do not have rights. You do not have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. In the fire of Hell, any illusion of rights is stripped away, gone forever as the tormented burn. They will probably say "I don't deserve to be here, nobody told me about this place, they didn't prove it, it's not my fault"

You have no evidence that you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. Your own statement agreeing that rights do not objectively exist is in full agreement with me. The fire of Hell justifies the existence of people who have no rights. By your own words, it is impossible for you to prove that you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

You LMGIG do not have rights. You do not have the right to exist outside of fantasy land. In the fire of fantasy land any illusion of rights is stripped away, gone forever as you burn in your own delusions. You will probably say "I don't deserve to be here, nobody told me about this place, they didn't prove it, it's not my fault"

You have no evidence that you have the right to exist outside of fantasy land. The fire of your fantasy justifies the existence of people who have no rights. It is impossible for you to prove that you have the right to exist outside of fantasy land.

However, just so you can't say ' nobody told me' I am telling you to face reality because the truth of reality will set you free from fantasy land.
That information is my free gift to you. You can be free to believe it or not. It makes no difference to me if you do or don't. I have done my job and told you how to get out of the fantasy land which you obviously have no intention of leaving because you don't want to. You love condemning people to hell if they don't believe your fantasies.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 11:09:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 9:51:46 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

So if I say you do not exist, I am making a negative point and my assertion stands as fact with no burden of proof? So you must prove that you exist before you can claim that you do exist?

With whom do you think you;re talking? A machine?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
LostintheEcho1498
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 12:41:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

In thread you created where you started being a drama queen and threatening to leave, it was predicted you would probably not leave and instead repeat that mantra over and over.

And now, you created a thread so you can repeat it over and over. Attention whore.

Well, I have two things to say. LMGIG, you really are asking for it. This thread does not encourage healthy debate or discussion. Seriously. Not a good post. Then again, the response is not a good one either. Come on people. We need to get over ourselves and stop poking each other with sticks(totally metaphorical). Time to start getting along and maybe actually respecting each other. I'd hope for that from people who are 3 times my age.
Impartial
Posts: 375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 12:44:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 7:00:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/4/2015 2:00:27 PM, Impartial wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

I don't think Hell exists so I really don't lose any sleep over this. It's a disgusting concept designed to scare people into believing. No human being, living or dead, deserves such a thing.

prove it

I don't need to. Hence why I don't lose any sleep over it.
To believe is to know nothing.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 1:35:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

Good grief, is that all you now how to say? What in the world had hurt or frightened you so badly that you have to strike out at people you don't even know with this feeble threat? As I mentioned in another thread, seek professional help. This could eventually damage you permanently if you don't get some treatment.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 1:47:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 1:35:04 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

Good grief, is that all you now how to say? What in the world had hurt or frightened you so badly that you have to strike out at people you don't even know with this feeble threat? As I mentioned in another thread, seek professional help. This could eventually damage you permanently if you don't get some treatment.

Hush little homie, don't you cry
Daddy's gonna sing you a lullabye
You have the right to exist free of Hell
As long as you sleep, all is well.

Go back to sleep.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 1:50:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 1:47:15 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/5/2015 1:35:04 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

Good grief, is that all you now how to say? What in the world had hurt or frightened you so badly that you have to strike out at people you don't even know with this feeble threat? As I mentioned in another thread, seek professional help. This could eventually damage you permanently if you don't get some treatment.


Hush little homie, don't you cry
Daddy's gonna sing you a lullabye
You have the right to exist free of Hell
As long as you sleep, all is well.

Go back to sleep.

I'd laugh if that weren't so pathetic. Don't you have anything original? You may a lot of assertions but offer no proof. Even your Savior allowed Thomas to touch the scars on his hands. Are you not even that much of a follower of his or are you just the stereotypical "Do as I say, not as I do" believer who ignores what he doesn't like about his holy book?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 2:18:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You have been reported for harassment and insulting and will be reported every time you act this way. if you can't discuss the forum topic like an adult in a civil manner, you should not be placing posts here.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 2:28:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 1:50:09 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/5/2015 1:47:15 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/5/2015 1:35:04 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

Good grief, is that all you now how to say? What in the world had hurt or frightened you so badly that you have to strike out at people you don't even know with this feeble threat? As I mentioned in another thread, seek professional help. This could eventually damage you permanently if you don't get some treatment.


Hush little homie, don't you cry
Daddy's gonna sing you a lullabye
You have the right to exist free of Hell
As long as you sleep, all is well.

Go back to sleep.

I'd laugh if that weren't so pathetic. Don't you have anything original? You may a lot of assertions but offer no proof. Even your Savior allowed Thomas to touch the scars on his hands. Are you not even that much of a follower of his or are you just the stereotypical "Do as I say, not as I do" believer who ignores what he doesn't like about his holy book?

I didn't have to touch the scars on His hands. (and by the way, Thomas did not touch them. He bowed down and worshipped Jesus as God when Jesus invited him to put his fingers in the holes and thrust his hand into his side. If you are going to use Bible in your harassments, you should study it before you use it.)

Jesus said to Thomas, after Thomas said "My Lord, and My God", ........"Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they who have not seen, and yet have believed". Thomas did not need to put his fingers in the holes or touch the scars, and neither do I.

You will see Jesus one day. You will see Him after you refused His offer of forgiveness as your Judge before you are repelled forever away from God by your sin into the Lake of Fire, or you will see Him by faith as your Saviour before your own death sentence is executed against you for your sin.

You don't have to believe anything you don't want to believe, but God will not be denied from ruling over you, even if you force Him to rule agaisnt you.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 2:48:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 2:28:47 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/5/2015 1:50:09 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/5/2015 1:47:15 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/5/2015 1:35:04 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/4/2015 1:52:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Except that God give you the right, you have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. If you disagree, what makes you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell when you do not have the power to preserve your own life?

Good grief, is that all you now how to say? What in the world had hurt or frightened you so badly that you have to strike out at people you don't even know with this feeble threat? As I mentioned in another thread, seek professional help. This could eventually damage you permanently if you don't get some treatment.


Hush little homie, don't you cry
Daddy's gonna sing you a lullabye
You have the right to exist free of Hell
As long as you sleep, all is well.

Go back to sleep.

I'd laugh if that weren't so pathetic. Don't you have anything original? You may a lot of assertions but offer no proof. Even your Savior allowed Thomas to touch the scars on his hands. Are you not even that much of a follower of his or are you just the stereotypical "Do as I say, not as I do" believer who ignores what he doesn't like about his holy book?

I didn't have to touch the scars on His hands. (and by the way, Thomas did not touch them. He bowed down and worshipped Jesus as God when Jesus invited him to put his fingers in the holes and thrust his hand into his side. If you are going to use Bible in your harassments, you should study it before you use it.)

Jesus said to Thomas, after Thomas said "My Lord, and My God", ........"Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they who have not seen, and yet have believed". Thomas did not need to put his fingers in the holes or touch the scars, and neither do I.

You will see Jesus one day. You will see Him after you refused His offer of forgiveness as your Judge before you are repelled forever away from God by your sin into the Lake of Fire, or you will see Him by faith as your Saviour before your own death sentence is executed against you for your sin.

You don't have to believe anything you don't want to believe, but God will not be denied from ruling over you, even if you force Him to rule agaisnt you.

I will concede my misunderstanding of the story, but Thomas did see the scars and holes. You provide nothing but threats of eternal torment by the one you say loves us. Such a poor way to live, always in fear that even a thought could condemn you to eternal torment. You remind me of a story by Jerome Bixby titled "It's a Good Life.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You're just like those townspeople, so afraid of what might happen that they claim to be happy no matter what, it's always 'good' even when they are tormented every moment of every day. I pity you and that delusion you live in.