Jump to topic:

Avoid.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:30:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The lake of fire is a place of eternal torment and you don't want anyone you know to end up there. You don't want to end up there. It is where the Beast and the False Prophet will be cast into and it is a place of eternal suffering. The only way to avoid spending eternity there is to place your hope and faith in Jesus.
Those who have accepted His free gift of salvation will live eternally with Him and will avoid the lake of fire. Don"t even think that eternity separated from God in the lake of fire is one big party. It is eternal torment.
Jesus was very clear when He talked of salvation. The purpose of His life on earth was to offer us the only way of salvation
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:36:09 PM
At 1/4/2015 6:30:55 PM, Rant wrote:
The lake of fire is a place of eternal torment and you don't want anyone you know to end up there. You don't want to end up there. It is where the Beast and the False Prophet will be cast into and it is a place of eternal suffering. The only way to avoid spending eternity there is to place your hope and faith in Jesus.
Those who have accepted His free gift of salvation will live eternally with Him and will avoid the lake of fire. Don"t even think that eternity separated from God in the lake of fire is one big party. It is eternal torment.
Jesus was very clear when He talked of salvation. The purpose of His life on earth was to offer us the only way of salvation

What would be eternal torment would be to spend eternity with the likes of you.
I'll take hell.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:52:02 PM
The Great White Throne Judgment

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,[a] and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.[b] 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Enjoy
PLEASESTOPLYING
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 8:46:19 PM
At 1/4/2015 6:52:02 PM, Rant wrote:
The Great White Throne Judgment

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,[a] and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.[b] 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Enjoy

1. and there will be a great many who follow false gods, these gods shall go by many names and will deceive a great many of my children, those who have the knowledge and yet choose to follow these false gods shall be plunged into the kitchen of hell and shall serve long strings of pasta and meat sauce to the true believers for all eternity. bow now and worship the flying spaghetti monster or perish on the day of final judgement. the only way to paradise and a seat at the feet of the FSM is to accept salvation through his son lasagna. for no one knows the day or the hour which he will come for us all. for this is the second death and all not written in the book of life shall be cast into the lake of spaghetti sauce - and boil as though they were a ball of cow meat.

enjoy
Did anyone ever disprove the existence of ZEUS?