Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheists, do you have any question about God?

Julia5678
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 2:07:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello everyone. :) I am an Islamic preacher. I try to guide people and show them the Straight path. So atheists, if you have any question regarding God's existence, please ask me. I will answer your questions if I have enough knowledge about them. I try to convince you that God exists. I have enough proof for that. So please ask me your questions and tell me why do you deny God. I may be able to guide you. :)
Good luck.

A Hindu physician came to Imam Ja"far al-Sadiq (the leader of Muslims) for discussion about God. He said that his five senses cannot witness God therefore he denied God.
The Imam said: "I witness God because of the same five senses therefore one of us is right."
The Imam asked him: "Don't you fear the wrath and punishment of God for denying Him?"
The physician replied:" There is no God to fear from."
The Imam said: "If my belief is right, would you give up your faithlessness which deserves severe punishment from God?"
The physician replied: "Certainly I would"
The Imam asked him: "which one of us is more precautious and near the truth to avoid God's wrath or punishment?"
The Hindu replied: "Of course you are more precautious, but your belief in God has no proof, whereas I am certain in my belief as I do not feel the presence of God."
The Imam said:" You have denied God because of inability of your five senses, whereas I affirm the presence of God with this inability of the same five senses."
The Hindu asked: "How is it that inability to comprehend God by your senses leads to the proof of God's existence?"
The Imam said: "Everything that combines with another thing possesses a body but God does not possess a body, and whatever the eye perceives or the senses feel is not God. God should not be likened to the creations and basically human senses can never feel the presence of God."
The Imam then asked him: "Have you travelled in the skies or seen every place on the earth?"
The Hindu said: "No I have not"
The Imam asked: "Well then how do you deny the presence of God when you have not searched every place in space?"
The Hindu said: "I do not know whether or not God is present in the places which I have not visited."
The Imam said: "Now your denial has changed to suspicion and I hope your suspicion will change to acceptance of the existence of God."
The Hindu said: "I suspect all that I cannot encompass or grasp with my senses, so how is certitude acquired?"
The Imam said: "Certitude may be obtained with this myrobalan which is in your hand. Do you see its effectiveness as a medicine, as its effectiveness is not perceptible? How did the first tree of myrobalan came into existence? Tell me whether this myrobalan had come into existence by itself or its tree had germinated from its seed and the soil, sunlight, water and air were provided by Someone else (God) for its growth into a tree?"
The Hindu said: "I do not say that all conditions for survival of this tree have been provided by itself."
The Imam said:" Your suspicion that everything can be known by five senses is incorrect. It is intellect that comprehends, commands or prohibits and specifies benefits or harms of a thing."
The Hindu said: "I do not believe that intellect without five senses can comprehend anything."
The Imam said: "While sleeping your eyes are closed and your senses obviously do not work, but in dreams you see, hear, eat , drink , laugh, wander around cities and speak to your friends and relatives who are dead or alive. Tell me which of your senses are conscious of all these things in your dream?
The Hindu said: "I do not know which sense is conscious of those things, as a person in sleep is like the dead who can neither hear nor see."
The Imam said: "Now you are approaching the truth. Is it not worthy that your intellect should confess whether awake or asleep, your heart or intellect comprehends everything and God has blessed you this internal sense which perceives significance and realities."
The Hindu said: "Now there is no way out for me except confession."
The Imam said: "Now it is worthy of your intellect and wisdom to bear witness that God the All Knowing has created everything with His Creative Ability, knowledge and organized planning.."
The Hindu physician said: "I bear witness that only God is the Creator of this universe and everything in it. Your arguments were very firm and my intellect also confirms the truth."
Kyle_the_Heretic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 2:31:33 AM
A 16 year old female Islamic preacher...uh huh.

I hope you have a lot of glue, because I have a funny feeling you're about to be ripped to pieces.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 2:34:20 AM
At 1/5/2015 2:07:27 AM, Julia5678 wrote:
Hello everyone. :) I am an Islamic preacher. I try to guide people and show them the Straight path. So atheists, if you have any question regarding God's existence, please ask me. I will answer your questions if I have enough knowledge about them. I try to convince you that God exists. I have enough proof for that. So please ask me your questions and tell me why do you deny God. I may be able to guide you. :)
Good luck.

A Hindu physician came to Imam Ja"far al-Sadiq (the leader of Muslims) for discussion about God. He said that his five senses cannot witness God therefore he denied God.
The Imam said: "I witness God because of the same five senses therefore one of us is right."
The Imam asked him: "Don't you fear the wrath and punishment of God for denying Him?"
The Imam said: "If my belief is right, would you give up your faithlessness which deserves severe punishment from God?"
The Imam asked him: "which one of us is more precautious and near the truth to avoid God's wrath or punishment?"
The Hindu replied: "Of course you are more precautious, but your belief in God has no proof, whereas I am certain in my belief as I do not feel the presence of God."
The Imam said:" You have denied God because of inability of your five senses, whereas I affirm the presence of God with this inability of the same five senses."
The Hindu asked: "How is it that inability to comprehend God by your senses leads to the proof of God's existence?"
The Imam said: "Everything that combines with another thing possesses a body but God does not possess a body, and whatever the eye perceives or the senses feel is not God. God should not be likened to the creations and basically human senses can never feel the presence of God."
The Imam then asked him: "Have you travelled in the skies or seen every place on the earth?"
The Imam asked: "Well then how do you deny the presence of God when you have not searched every place in space?"
The Hindu said: "I do not know whether or not God is present in the places which I have not visited."
The Imam said: "Now your denial has changed to suspicion and I hope your suspicion will change to acceptance of the existence of God."
The Hindu said: "I suspect all that I cannot encompass or grasp with my senses, so how is certitude acquired?"
The Imam said: "Certitude may be obtained with this myrobalan which is in your hand. Do you see its effectiveness as a medicine, as its effectiveness is not perceptible? How did the first tree of myrobalan came into existence? Tell me whether this myrobalan had come into existence by itself or its tree had germinated from its seed and the soil, sunlight, water and air were provided by Someone else (God) for its growth into a tree?"
The Hindu said: "I do not say that all conditions for survival of this tree have been provided by itself."
The Imam said:" Your suspicion that everything can be known by five senses is incorrect. It is intellect that comprehends, commands or prohibits and specifies benefits or harms of a thing."
The Hindu said: "I do not believe that intellect without five senses can comprehend anything."
The Imam said: "While sleeping your eyes are closed and your senses obviously do not work, but in dreams you see, hear, eat , drink , laugh, wander around cities and speak to your friends and relatives who are dead or alive. Tell me which of your senses are conscious of all these things in your dream?
The Hindu said: "I do not know which sense is conscious of those things, as a person in sleep is like the dead who can neither hear nor see."
The Imam said: "Now you are approaching the truth. Is it not worthy that your intellect should confess whether awake or asleep, your heart or intellect comprehends everything and God has blessed you this internal sense which perceives significance and realities."
The Imam said: "Now it is worthy of your intellect and wisdom to bear witness that God the All Knowing has created everything with His Creative Ability, knowledge and organized planning.."
The Hindu physician said: "I bear witness that only God is the Creator of this universe and everything in it. Your arguments were very firm and my intellect also confirms the truth."

It is late here, and I will probably not respond immediately, but can you define god? When you say "God" what do you mean, and what traits and characteristics does he have?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Julia5678
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 5:29:26 AM
Nice question. :) First we should know who God is. And I tell you
My friend, when you go to a school, you will see a principle who manages it.
When you go to an office, you will see a boss who orders the employees what to do.
When you enter a town, you will see a mayor who manages the town and makes it a safe and peaceful place to live.

Ok, let's imagine a school without a principle. What will happen there?
Or imagine an office without a boss. What will happen in that office? The employees don't work properly or do what they want.
Or imagine a town without mayor. What will happen there? The town will be in chaos.

Ok, school, office and town are just some simple systems. Let's look at the Universe, the space, the nature, the existence of animals and humans. Look at the organization which exists in universe. We all know that schools, offices and etc, need a manager. But what about the universe which is greater than them? Do you think the universe doesn't need a manager? Indeed, it does.
There is Someone who orders the sun when to rise. There is Someone who orders the moon to orbit. There is someone who orders the river where to flow. There is someone who tells the plants when to grow. And there is someone who has created the whole universe and manages it in the best way.
When we say "God", we are talking about the manager of the universe, Our Creator, our Lord, the only source of living. And He is God!

I want to share some verses of Quran with you. :)

"Indeed, Allah is the cleaver of grain and date seeds. He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living. That is God; so how are you deluded? He is the cleaver of daybreak and has made the night for rest and the sun and moon for calculation. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing. And it is He who placed for you the stars that you may be guided by them through the darknesses of the land and sea. We have detailed the signs for a people who know. And it is He who produced you from one soul and [gave you] a place of dwelling and of storage. We have detailed the signs for a people who understand. And it is He who sends down rain from the sky, and We produce thereby the growth of all things. We produce from it greenery from which We produce grains arranged in layers. And from the palm trees - of its emerging fruit are clusters hanging low. And [We produce] gardens of grapevines and olives and pomegranates, similar yet varied. Look at [each of] its fruit when it yields and [at] its ripening. Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe. (Quran 6:95-99)

" And a sign for them is the night. We remove from it [the light of] day, so they are [left] in darkness. And the sun runs [on course] toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing. And the moon - We have determined for it phases, until it returns [appearing] like the old date stalk. It is not allowable for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming." (Quran 36:37-40)
Julia5678
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 7:12:54 AM
You asked me to define God. But it is impossible. God is too great to be defined by anyone. Do you know why? Because our mind and intellect is limited. We cannot understand and describe God. We cannot imagine how He is. We cannot define Him. Exalted is our Lord, the Lord of might, above what we describe. We only can define Him as He has introduced Himself in the Noble Qur'an.

God's Divine Self can never be understood by anyone. The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:" We do not understand You (O God) to the extent worthy of Your cognizance."
So no wonder that atheists and polytheists cannot understand God. No creature can understand its Creator. There is always unlimited distance between the Creator and His creations. God is present within everything and in the farthest space. This distance between God and man is not physical but spiritual. Everything that is seen about in every direction speaks fluently regarding the ingenuity of its Creator. The cream of creation is man, to whom all angels prostrated in reverence. All things created by man are because of the excellent brain given to him by God; nevertheless man cannot create even a mosquito, a bee, ant or a fly. Man can never enumerate all creations of God in the heavens and the earth, nor can he count all the attributes of Allah. Although man cannot understand God's Divine Self, no wise person can deny His Existence. Man can attain a place, where he sees nothing except God in every direction. Man can understand only a few attributes of God which are mainly in His Divine guides and some good people.

We also cannot see God. But it doesn't mean He doesn't exist. There are many things which we can't see, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. For example;
We can't see the scent of flowers, but it doesn't mean flowers have no scent. We just feel their scent.
We can't see our conscience, but it doesn't mean we don't have it.
But we can feel God. We can see Him by the eyes of our heart.
Our physical eyes cannot see air, nor microbes nor virus, nor Laser no x-rays, nor invisible ultra violet and infra red-rays which are beyond the visible spectrum (violet to red). Eyes are deceived by mirage. But the eyes of heart can see the truth. They can see and understand God.
No one has comprehension of God's Self but all mankind by human nature loves and worships Him and seeks His help in danger and despair. Men can understand some attributes of God as indicated in the Quran, such as, He is Beneficent and Merciful. He is Just Loving and Praiseworthy. He is the Best Protector and so on. I will write about The Attributes of God in my next post.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 7:30:57 AM
At 1/5/2015 7:12:54 AM, Julia5678 wrote:
You asked me to define God. But it is impossible. God is too great to be defined by anyone. Do you know why? Because our mind and intellect is limited. We cannot understand and describe God. We cannot imagine how He is. We cannot define Him. Exalted is our Lord, the Lord of might, above what we describe. We only can define Him as He has introduced Himself in the Noble Qur'an.

God's Divine Self can never be understood by anyone. The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:" We do not understand You (O God) to the extent worthy of Your cognizance."
So no wonder that atheists and polytheists cannot understand God. No creature can understand its Creator. There is always unlimited distance between the Creator and His creations. God is present within everything and in the farthest space. This distance between God and man is not physical but spiritual. Everything that is seen about in every direction speaks fluently regarding the ingenuity of its Creator. The cream of creation is man, to whom all angels prostrated in reverence. All things created by man are because of the excellent brain given to him by God; nevertheless man cannot create even a mosquito, a bee, ant or a fly. Man can never enumerate all creations of God in the heavens and the earth, nor can he count all the attributes of Allah. Although man cannot understand God's Divine Self, no wise person can deny His Existence. Man can attain a place, where he sees nothing except God in every direction. Man can understand only a few attributes of God which are mainly in His Divine guides and some good people.

We also cannot see God. But it doesn't mean He doesn't exist. There are many things which we can't see, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. For example;
We can't see the scent of flowers, but it doesn't mean flowers have no scent. We just feel their scent.
Our physical eyes cannot see air, nor microbes nor virus, nor Laser no x-rays, nor invisible ultra violet and infra red-rays which are beyond the visible spectrum (violet to red). Eyes are deceived by mirage. But the eyes of heart can see the truth. They can see and understand God.
No one has comprehension of God's Self but all mankind by human nature loves and worships Him and seeks His help in danger and despair. Men can understand some attributes of God as indicated in the Quran, such as, He is Beneficent and Merciful. He is Just Loving and Praiseworthy. He is the Best Protector and so on. I will write about The Attributes of God in my next post.

Then why claim you can answer questions about it?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:04:33 AM
Good luck.

Hinduism is one of the oldest religions in the world with over a billion followers. So it is hard to believe such a ridiculous conversation could have taken place between an Imam and a Hindu physician.
But Islam appeals to illiterates according to a prominent Muslim.
Dr Farrukh Salem: "800 million Muslims out of 1.4 billion are illiterate"
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:18:30 AM
Good luck.

1) Define "god"
2) What evidence is there that a god exists?
3) What evidence is there that YOUR god exists?
4) Your little story is flawed, hindus do believe in gods.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:41:10 AM
I have only one question. If your God is so merciful, why do so many people hurt and why do so many people hurt others? This is mercy.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:08:15 AM

Thank you for trying, but you leave me wondering how you can attribute anything to that which you cannot define. In other words, if you don't know what traits and characteristics god consists of, then how do you know your not mistaken when you attribute everything (or nothing) to him?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:42:19 AM
Good luck.

Lots of Muslims say they have proof for God, but never provide it. So, it's not a matter of anyone denying God, it's all a matter of Muslims who lie about having proof.

Wrath and punishment, severe punishment, just because we don't believe in your God? That is a horrible God and does not deserve to be worshiped and praised, your God is evil for doing that.

The Imam is not near the truth, He simply lives in fear, which is a horrible way to live.

That would preclude your proof of God.

Sorry, but the entire world has been mapped out in great detail with satellite imagery and no gods have ever been found. And, didn't you just say, "human senses can never feel the presence of God"?

Sorry, but there is no evidence whatsoever that any of that was provided by God. In fact, evolution answers that question.

The Imam said:" Your suspicion that everything can be known by five senses is incorrect.

Why is that incorrect?

It is intellect that comprehends, commands or prohibits and specifies benefits or harms of a thing."

No, that is wrong, the senses are still working when we sleep, our dreams are the result of our brain synapses firing randomly while we sleep.

Sorry, but the heart pumps blood, it doesn't have an intellect, that would be the brain,

That is all ridiculous nonsense.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:49:54 AM
At 1/5/2015 5:29:26 AM, Julia5678 wrote:
Nice question. :) First we should know who God is. And I tell you
My friend, when you go to a school, you will see a principle who manages it.
When you go to an office, you will see a boss who orders the employees what to do.
When you enter a town, you will see a mayor who manages the town and makes it a safe and peaceful place to live.

Ok, let's imagine a school without a principle. What will happen there?

Learning and education, teachers will teach children about the world around them.

Or imagine an office without a boss. What will happen in that office? The employees don't work properly or do what they want.

Sorry, but the employees are being paid to do a job, if they don't work properly, they don't get paid. This is how contractors work.

Or imagine a town without mayor. What will happen there? The town will be in chaos.

That is the silliest statement of the three. No, a town will not be in chaos just because there in no mayor. Ridiculous.

Ok, school, office and town are just some simple systems. Let's look at the Universe, the space, the nature, the existence of animals and humans. Look at the organization which exists in universe. We all know that schools, offices and etc, need a manager. But what about the universe which is greater than them? Do you think the universe doesn't need a manager? Indeed, it does.

Why does the universe need a manager? None of your example were valid, so you need to explain why?

There is Someone who orders the sun when to rise. There is Someone who orders the moon to orbit. There is someone who orders the river where to flow. There is someone who tells the plants when to grow. And there is someone who has created the whole universe and manages it in the best way.

Pure nonsense, the physical laws are what make the earth turn so the sun appears to rise and the moon orbit, etc.

When a river overflows into a city killing many people there, is that your God directing the river to kill them? Ridiculous.

When we say "God", we are talking about the manager of the universe, Our Creator, our Lord, the only source of living. And He is God!

Or, your talking about a myth.

I want to share some verses of Quran with you. :)

No thanks. I've read the Quran.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:57:28 AM
At 1/5/2015 2:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
Good luck.

It is late here, and I will probably not respond immediately, but can you define god? When you say "God" what do you mean, and what traits and characteristics does he have?

Muhammed was nothing but a thief, murderer, and liar. Winning the battle for Mecca only proved one thing......the people who lost were no more right than the people who won. They were all idolaters worshipping the most popular middle eastern pagan idol of the time, the moon-God, Allah. Muhammed made himself to be the prophet for Allah by kiilling anybody who dared to deny he was carrying Allah's message. That's Islam. Imposing conformity so oppressive leaders can enrich themselves. The goal of Islam is world domination through force. Moderate Muslims are stepping stones who help Jihadist Muslims rise to power. After all the Jews and Christians are killed, the Muslims can begin to be happy.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:59:23 AM
You asked me to define God. But it is impossible.

And yet, you have proof for you God. Do you know what the word, "contradiction" means? You just made one.

God is too great to be defined by anyone. Do you know why? Because our mind and intellect is limited. We cannot understand and describe God. We cannot imagine how He is. We cannot define Him. Exalted is our Lord, the Lord of might, above what we describe. We only can define Him as He has introduced Himself in the Noble Qur'an.

More contradictions. You say you can't define God, but then call Him "Exalted, the Lord of Might." Hilarious.

Preachy gibberish.

We also cannot see God. But it doesn't mean He doesn't exist.

Then, how you do know your God exists?

There are many things which we can't see, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. For example;

That is just pure wrong, the scent from flowers are particles of mass coming from the flower, they exist. Do you not know anything about science?

We can see brains, which is where our conscience resides.

Hearts pump blood, they don't see anything. You also said we can't detect God with our senses, so how do we "feel" Him?

Our physical eyes cannot see air, nor microbes nor virus, nor Laser no x-rays, nor invisible ultra violet and infra red-rays which are beyond the visible spectrum (violet to red).

But, we have other ways to detect those things or else we wouldn't know they existed.

Eyes are deceived by mirage. But the eyes of heart can see the truth. They can see and understand God.

Baloney. The heart pumps blood.

So far, you have failed miserably in your efforts to prove your God. Your posts are full of disinformation, ignorance, lies and fallacies with not a shred of proof. Typical Islamic propaganda, nothing but garbage,
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 10:05:20 AM
The author here is probably not a 16 yr old girl as the profile states. It is common for Muslim men online to pretend to be females in order to entice men. This one, by claiming to be a child, (assuming it is actually an ugly man behind the scenes here) is also posing as non-threatening to any women who might be afriad of other women trying to seduce their mates.

I have talked with easily a hundred muslims online in the past two years, maybe more like two hundred. I have seen this tactic used several times, with the men exposing their true gender and motives when they were unable to gain my sympathy by posing as women. That's what Muslims do when they are fighting in many places where they know their armed forces are vastly outnumbered...they hide behind women and children, using them as human shields, and if they can find the slightest thing to accuse them of bad character or not supporting their Jihad, they get the choice of wearing a suicide vest and going out with a bang or watching their children and loved ones be tortured and killed in front of their eyes.

Islam is peace as long as you don't speak against it's evil.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 10:15:10 AM
Julia is not even on the list of Muslim names for baby girls. My guess is that this is a Muslim man who is in bed with Jihadists. The strong arabic accent is obvious in the wording, and how American can a girls name be compared to "Julia"?

Islam spreads in Western countries by first infiltrating under the guise of being a peaceful and beneificial religion for society. When you follow the things they are saying, and look at the radical and Jihadist groups they are supporting, and the terrible atrocities against Jews and Christians by Muslims which are never renounced by those who claim to be peace loving Muslims, it's obvious what their strategy is. Infiltration with the goal of domination. And far too many people are afraid of them. They can only send me to heaven, and if they cut of my hand for holding a Bible like they do to many Christians in countries they dominate, I have another hand.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 10:29:03 AM
At 1/5/2015 9:57:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/5/2015 2:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
Good luck.

Muhammed was nothing but a thief, murderer, and liar. Winning the battle for Mecca only proved one thing......the people who lost were no more right than the people who won. They were all idolaters worshipping the most popular middle eastern pagan idol of the time, the moon-God, Allah. Muhammed made himself to be the prophet for Allah by kiilling anybody who dared to deny he was carrying Allah's message. That's Islam. Imposing conformity so oppressive leaders can enrich themselves. The goal of Islam is world domination through force. Moderate Muslims are stepping stones who help Jihadist Muslims rise to power. After all the Jews and Christians are killed, the Muslims can begin to be happy.

I didn't ask what Islam is or who Mohammad was. Do try to stay on topic.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 10:53:47 AM
At 1/5/2015 10:05:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The author here is probably not a 16 yr old girl as the profile states. It is common for Muslim men online to pretend to be females in order to entice men. This one, by claiming to be a child, (assuming it is actually an ugly man behind the scenes here) is also posing as non-threatening to any women who might be afriad of other women trying to seduce their mates.

I have talked with easily a hundred muslims online in the past two years, maybe more like two hundred. I have seen this tactic used several times, with the men exposing their true gender and motives when they were unable to gain my sympathy by posing as women. That's what Muslims do when they are fighting in many places where they know their armed forces are vastly outnumbered...they hide behind women and children, using them as human shields, and if they can find the slightest thing to accuse them of bad character or not supporting their Jihad, they get the choice of wearing a suicide vest and going out with a bang or watching their children and loved ones be tortured and killed in front of their eyes.

You might be correct. I found samples of Aisha the prophets 6 year child brides hadiths. You can see Muslim women are tasked with potty training and person hygiene of their often aging husbands they are forced to marry.

Narrated: Aisha From Sunan at-Tirmidhi (Jami-al-Tirmidhi)
Found in: Taharah (Purification)
Hadith no: 7
Narrated: Aisha
narrated that when the Prophet (SAW) came out of the toilet, he said: (0 Allah! I seek Your forgiveness) [Ahmed5275. Abu Dawud 30, Ibn e Majah 300]

Hadith no: 12
said, "If anyone says that the Prophet (RA) passed urine standing up then do not confirm him because he never passed urine but sitting down. [Ahmed25653, Nisai 229, Ibn e Majah 307]

Hadith no: 53
said that Allah's Messenger (SAW) had a cloth with which he dried his limbs after (having performed) ablution.

Hadith no: 104
narrated that when Allah's Messenger (SAW) decided to have the purifying bath (after sexual defilement), he began by washing both hands before immersing them in the vessel. Then he washed his private parts and made ablution as he made for salah. Then he put his fingers into the water and moved them through his hair and then poured water on his head with both hands three times. [Ahmed25704, Bukhari 248, Muslim 316, Nisai 420]

Hadith no: 107
said that the Prophet (SAW) did not perform ablution after having a bath. [Ahmed26274, Abu Dawud 250, Ibn e Majah 579, Nisai 252]

Hadith no: 108
said, "When the parts that are circumcised pass one another the purifying bath becomes wajib. Allah's Messenger (SAW) and I did that and then we had a bath." [Ahmed25336, Ibn e Majah 608]

Hadith no: 109
narrated that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "When the parts that are circumcised pass one another, it becomes wajib to have a bath." [Ahmed2461, Muslim 349]

Hadith no: 113
reported that the Prophet (SAW) was asked about a man who noticed moisture on his garment on awakening from sleep but does not remember the nocturnal dream, he said that he must have a bath. He was also asked about one who remembers a nocturnal dream but his garments have no moisture. He said that he need not have a bath. Sayyidah Umm Salamah (RA) asked, "O Messenger of Allah (SAW) Shall a woman, who has this experience need have a bath?" He said, "Yes. Women are like men." [Ahmed26255, Abu Dawud 236, Ibn e Majah 612]

Hadith no: 117
that she washed mani from the Prophet's (SAW) garments. [Muslim 289, Nisai 294, Ibn e Majah 536, Abu Dawud 373, Bukhari 230]

Hadith no: 118
narrated that the Prophet (SAW) would go to sleep sexually defiled. And he would not even touch water. [Ahmed24860, Ibn e Majah 581]

Hadith no: 123
said, "The Prophet (SAW) used to have a bath ,because of sexual defilement then warm himself against me and I embraced him though I had not yet had a bath. [Ahmed24860, Ibn e Majah 580]

Hadith no: 125
reported that Sayyidah Fatimah bint Abu Hubaysh (RA) came to the Prophet (SAW) and said, "O Messenger of Allah! I am a woman who gets istihadah (a continuous flow of blood) and I am never purified. Shall I stop offering Salah?" He said, "No! That is only a vein (that bleeds and is no part of the womb and there are other reasons for that). It is not menstruation. When you have menses, stop Praying and when they are over wash the blood from your body and offer Salah." [Ahmed24577, Bukhari 228, Muslim 333, Nisai 359, Ibn e Majah 621]

Hadith no: 129
narrated that Sayyidah Umm Habibah blnt Jahsh (RA) said to Allah's Messenger (SAW), "0 Messenger of Allah! I get menstruation but never get purified. Shall I abandon Salah?" He said, "No! This is a vein. Have a bath and offer Salah." Then she had a bath for every Salah. [Ahmed2477, Muslim 334, Abu Dawud 290, Nisai 205]

Hadith no: 132
said, "When I had menses, Allah's Messenger (SAW) would instruct me to wrap a lower garment and then he would kiss and embrace me." [Ahmed26039, Bukhari 203, Muslim 293, Nisai 373, Abu Dawud 268, Ibn e Majah 636]

Found in: Salah (Prayers)
Hadith no: 153
narrated that when Allah's Messenger (SAW) would finish the Fajr Salah, the women would return." Ansari added, "And they would pass wrapped in cloaks unrecognized because of the darkness." [Ahmed 24151, Muslim 465, Abu Dawud 423, Nisai 452, Ibn e Majah 669, Bukhari 578]
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 11:39:11 AM
We cannot define Him.

Ok, so what I should believe, if you can"t define it?

Luckily God has defined him though his people in the Bible so that we can know him :)

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
John 4:24

He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love.
1 John 4:8

We know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and he who remains in love remains in God, and God remains in him.
1 John 4:16

That was just the beginning, for further understanding I recommend to read the Bible.

But I hope you don"t get offended by this. I think Quran has also good teaching and I hope Muslims would know it better.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 11:51:40 AM
At 1/5/2015 11:39:11 AM, 12_13 wrote:

Luckily God has defined him though his people in the Bible so that we can know him :)

God is spirit...

LOL. That's all you have?

Defining God as "spirit" is like defining Tinkerbell's flying ability as pixie dust. It still makes no sense whatsoever.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 1:42:28 PM
At 1/5/2015 10:53:47 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/5/2015 10:05:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

You might be correct. I found samples of Aisha the prophets 6 year child brides hadiths. You can see Muslim women are tasked with potty training and person hygiene of their often aging husbands they are forced to marry.

Narrated: Aisha From Sunan at-Tirmidhi (Jami-al-Tirmidhi)
Hadith no: 7
narrated that when the Prophet (SAW) came out of the toilet, he said: (0 Allah! I seek Your forgiveness) [Ahmed5275. Abu Dawud 30, Ibn e Majah 300]

Hadith no: 12
said, "If anyone says that the Prophet (RA) passed urine standing up then do not confirm him because he never passed urine but sitting down. [Ahmed25653, Nisai 229, Ibn e Majah 307]

Hadith no: 53
said that Allah's Messenger (SAW) had a cloth with which he dried his limbs after (having performed) ablution.

Hadith no: 104
narrated that when Allah's Messenger (SAW) decided to have the purifying bath (after sexual defilement), he began by washing both hands before immersing them in the vessel. Then he washed his private parts and made ablution as he made for salah. Then he put his fingers into the water and moved them through his hair and then poured water on his head with both hands three times. [Ahmed25704, Bukhari 248, Muslim 316, Nisai 420]

Hadith no: 107
said that the Prophet (SAW) did not perform ablution after having a bath. [Ahmed26274, Abu Dawud 250, Ibn e Majah 579, Nisai 252]

Hadith no: 108
said, "When the parts that are circumcised pass one another the purifying bath becomes wajib. Allah's Messenger (SAW) and I did that and then we had a bath." [Ahmed25336, Ibn e Majah 608]

Hadith no: 109
narrated that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "When the parts that are circumcised pass one another, it becomes wajib to have a bath." [Ahmed2461, Muslim 349]

Hadith no: 113
reported that the Prophet (SAW) was asked about a man who noticed moisture on his garment on awakening from sleep but does not remember the nocturnal dream, he said that he must have a bath. He was also asked about one who remembers a nocturnal dream but his garments have no moisture. He said that he need not have a bath. Sayyidah Umm Salamah (RA) asked, "O Messenger of Allah (SAW) Shall a woman, who has this experience need have a bath?" He said, "Yes. Women are like men." [Ahmed26255, Abu Dawud 236, Ibn e Majah 612]

Hadith no: 117
that she washed mani from the Prophet's (SAW) garments. [Muslim 289, Nisai 294, Ibn e Majah 536, Abu Dawud 373, Bukhari 230]

Hadith no: 118
narrated that the Prophet (SAW) would go to sleep sexually defiled. And he would not even touch water. [Ahmed24860, Ibn e Majah 581]

Hadith no: 123
said, "The Prophet (SAW) used to have a bath ,because of sexual defilement then warm himself against me and I embraced him though I had not yet had a bath. [Ahmed24860, Ibn e Majah 580]

Hadith no: 125
reported that Sayyidah Fatimah bint Abu Hubaysh (RA) came to the Prophet (SAW) and said, "O Messenger of Allah! I am a woman who gets istihadah (a continuous flow of blood) and I am never purified. Shall I stop offering Salah?" He said, "No! That is only a vein (that bleeds and is no part of the womb and there are other reasons for that). It is not menstruation. When you have menses, stop Praying and when they are over wash the blood from your body and offer Salah." [Ahmed24577, Bukhari 228, Muslim 333, Nisai 359, Ibn e Majah 621]

Hadith no: 129
narrated that Sayyidah Umm Habibah blnt Jahsh (RA) said to Allah's Messenger (SAW), "0 Messenger of Allah! I get menstruation but never get purified. Shall I abandon Salah?" He said, "No! This is a vein. Have a bath and offer Salah." Then she had a bath for every Salah. [Ahmed2477, Muslim 334, Abu Dawud 290, Nisai 205]

Hadith no: 132
said, "When I had menses, Allah's Messenger (SAW) would instruct me to wrap a lower garment and then he would kiss and embrace me." [Ahmed26039, Bukhari 203, Muslim 293, Nisai 373, Abu Dawud 268, Ibn e Majah 636]

Found in: Salah (Prayers)
Hadith no: 153
narrated that when Allah's Messenger (SAW) would finish the Fajr Salah, the women would return." Ansari added, "And they would pass wrapped in cloaks unrecognized because of the darkness." [Ahmed 24151, Muslim 465, Abu Dawud 423, Nisai 452, Ibn e Majah 669, Bukhari 578]

Good job on doing some investigaiton. I don't say things I cannot back up, and I usally will not bother answering people who call me a liar....at least I will not try to use "sources" to verify that I am telling the truth. The truth does not require proof. It requires belief. If you won't believe the truth, no vast volume of books will convince you that you are wrong. I'm a man of my word and will admit if I am wrong when I find out I was wrong. The history of Muhammed and Islam is no secret. I make general statements based on the truth. A little research as you have done verifies it. People who think I"m misrepresenting the truth usually are too lazy to honestly investigate for themselves.

You can also easily find evidence that Allah was the moon-god of ancient tribal mideast cultures. The archeological evidence is well known and not disputed among archeologists. The symbolisms of Islam clearly show Allah to be the moon-god adotpted by Muhammed when he proclaimed to be it's prophet and killed anybody who opposed him.

the constant fighting among the middle eastern tribes of Arab against Arab was foretold in the Bible in the time of Abraham who they claim is their father. Of course some of them will deny what I am saying here....but look at them, a hundred different groups fighting each other, Arab agaistn Arab, for control of the middle east. They have been doing it for thousands of years and will continue untill they unitie in their desire to destroy Israel. The promises of God were given to Israel, and the Arabs think they can take those promises by force.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 1:45:23 PM
At 1/5/2015 1:42:28 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

I don't say things I cannot back up... I will not try to use "sources" to verify that I am telling the truth. The truth does not require proof. It requires belief.

Then, I believe you never back up what you say.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 1:45:38 PM
Good job on doing some investigaiton. I don't say things I cannot back up, and I usally will not bother answering people who call me a liar....at least I will not try to use "sources" to verify that I am telling the truth. The truth does not require proof. It requires belief. If you won't believe the truth, no vast volume of books will convince you that you are wrong. I'm a man of my word and will admit if I am wrong when I find out I was wrong. The history of Muhammed and Islam is no secret. I make general statements based on the truth. A little research as you have done verifies it. People who think I"m misrepresenting the truth usually are too lazy to honestly investigate for themselves.

You can also easily find evidence that Allah was the moon-god of ancient tribal mideast cultures. The archeological evidence is well known and not disputed among archeologists. The symbolisms of Islam clearly show Allah to be the moon-god adotpted by Muhammed when he proclaimed to be it's prophet and killed anybody who opposed him.

the constant fighting among the middle eastern tribes of Arab against Arab was foretold in the Bible in the time of Abraham who they claim is their father. Of course some of them will deny what I am saying here....but look at them, a hundred different groups fighting each other, Arab agaistn Arab, for control of the middle east. They have been doing it for thousands of years and will continue untill they unitie

"The truth does not require proof. It requires belief." THAT's why you almost never post sources. You don't have any, just belief in your truth.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 2:12:12 PM
At 1/5/2015 1:45:38 PM, dhardage wrote:

the constant fighting among the middle eastern tribes of Arab against Arab was foretold in the Bible in the time of Abraham who they claim is their father. Of course some of them will deny what I am saying here....but look at them, a hundred different groups fighting each other, Arab agaistn Arab, for control of the middle east. They have been doing it for thousands of years and will continue untill they unitie

"The truth does not require proof. It requires belief."

I knew somebody's head would explode over that one. You get the prize.
You don't listen very well, do you? That's ok, I know it's hard to listen when your head is spinning.

I have a dog. You don't have to believe it. You can call me a liar. I know the truth.
I don't have to quote sources, and I don't have to give you my adress so you can come to my house and verify if I have a dog or not. I am not the one who has a problem believing the truth, and I have no burden of proof if you won't believe I have a dog. If you don't want to believe the truth, try breaking into my house and see if my dog is there, then try to get out of there before she tears you more holes than your big mouth can cover. Even then, you could say you don't believe it was a dog which did that to you, you can say it looked like some kind of demonic monster attacking you as you got out of my house as fast as your bitten behind could carry you.
You could say there is no way it could have been a dog based on the speed and size of the hole it tore in your "there is no proof" caboose.

Your brain is spinning to much as you jump around trying to deny truth. We both deserve to die and burn in Hell, that is why we do not have to power to preserve our life. If you feel threatened by this, you need to seek God. I can't help you if you feel threatened by the truth. Is your head still spinning? Maybe a glass of wine will help. Try to relax. Take a chill pill. Nobody wants you to burn in Hell (well, maybe some people hate you enough that they really do want you to burn in Hell, but I am not one of those. I don't even know you. All I know about you is that you are obnoxious to people who try to tell you the truth, and I really don't blame you for that since believing the truth may simply be too transforming for you. God loves you and wants to save you from Hell. If you are not saved from it, you are lost to it. If you won't believe God can and will save you and you won't stop resisting Him, how can he save you from your sin, death, and Hell? Only God can save you from Hell. You don't have to believe it. Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

Have a wonderful life, and don't expose yourself rudely.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 2:41:11 PM
At 1/5/2015 2:12:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

You don't listen very well, do you? That's ok, I know it's hard to listen when your head is spinning.

I have a dog. You don't have to believe it. You can call me a liar. I know the truth.
I don't have to quote sources, and I don't have to give you my adress so you can come to my house and verify if I have a dog or not. I am not the one who has a problem believing the truth, and I have no burden of proof if you won't believe I have a dog. If you don't want to believe the truth, try breaking into my house and see if my dog is there, then try to get out of there before she tears you more holes than your big mouth can cover. Even then, you could say you don't believe it was a dog which did that to you, you can say it looked like some kind of demonic monster attacking you as you got out of my house as fast as your bitten behind could carry you.
You could say there is no way it could have been a dog based on the speed and size of the hole it tore in your "there is no proof" caboose.

Your brain is spinning to much as you jump around trying to deny truth. We both deserve to die and burn in Hell, that is why we do not have to power to preserve our life. If you feel threatened by this, you need to seek God. I can't help you if you feel threatened by the truth. Is your head still spinning? Maybe a glass of wine will help. Try to relax. Take a chill pill. Nobody wants you to burn in Hell (well, maybe some people hate you enough that they really do want you to burn in Hell, but I am not one of those. I don't even know you. All I know about you is that you are obnoxious to people who try to tell you the truth, and I really don't blame you for that since believing the truth may simply be too transforming for you. God loves you and wants to save you from Hell. If you are not saved from it, you are lost to it. If you won't believe God can and will save you and you won't stop resisting Him, how can he save you from your sin, death, and Hell? Only God can save you from Hell. You don't have to believe it. Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

I have to ask again, what has frightened you so badly or hurt you so badly that you have to resort to vague threats of a mythical being? Can you not interact with anyone without that recorded message running in your head? Such childish games, such transparent fear. I leave you in your delusion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 3:58:16 PM
At 1/5/2015 2:12:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

That is really an oversell. Everyone who saw the passion of Christ knows Jesus could not even save himself. Jesus was tried, convicted and put to death for blasphemy.
Julia5678
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 11:22:12 PM

The Attributes of God.
The Numerous Names of God may help in understanding God to some extent.
The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: " we could not understand Thee to the extent as worthy of Thee."
Imam Sajjad (pbuh) said: " You have not provided to Your creatures any way of understanding Your Self except incapacity to know You."
No creature can understand the creator of the entire universe
God is incomprehensible, but God is closer to everyone than his own self. Man is the best creation of God, but no man is God, Man can not create even a fly, a honey bee or a mosquito.
God is the Near most and the Distant at the same time. God has no body, He is Light of the heavens & the earth.
The Sacred Names of God depict His various attributes. Here are some of His Names.

1. Allah (God"s Divine Self with innumerable qualities)
2."The Light (God is The Light of the heavens and the earth. Light is energy)
3. The All-Encompassing ( or surrounding.) (God is present everywhere.) (The Omnipresent)
4. God is The First (The Primal Existence)
5. God is The One (without limit)
6.R04; God is The Unique, (No one is like God)
7."God is The Single in His supremacy
8."God is Odd (has no relations, wife or children)
9."God is Ever living (The Self Existent)
10. God is The Most Ancient (existence from eternity)
11. The Creator (of the entire universe with His mere intention)
12. The Creator (with no specimen to copy it)
13. The Maker (of everything. e.g. treasures in mountains and wonders in oceans)
14."The Originator (of creation with no partner)
15." The Fashioner (of shapes and forms in the wombs)
16."The Elegant and Beautiful
17. The Creator of souls as particles.
(God asked: "Am I not your Lord?" They replied: "Indeed You are".)
18."The Opener (of creation)
19."The Fabricator, (The Performer of all good deeds)
20. The Truth
21."The Truthful
22."The Just
23."The Justice
24."The Judge
25."The Trustee
26. The Wise
27."The Witness
28."The Observer
29."The All Seeing
30."The Perceiver
31."The All Hearing
32."The Hearer
33."The All Knowing
34. The All Aware
35. The Subtle
36. The Manifest, The Hidden
37. The Obvious
38."The Rich
39."The Granter of blessings
40. The Liberal
41. The Munificent
42."The Bounteous
43. The Sufficient
44. The Friend (of the pious)
45. The Affectionate
46. The Helper
47. The Best Helper
48."The Hospitable
49. The Extending
50. The Restricting
51. The Sustainer
52. The Great Sustainer
53. The Generous
54.R04; The Most Generous
55. The Most Kind
56. The Protector
57. R04;The Giver of Health
58. The Healer of illnesses
59. The Watchful
60. The Physician
61. The Purifier (from sins and pollution)
62. The Granter of Security
63."The Guardian
64. The Thankful
65. The Acceptant of Thanks
66.The Nourisher (of body and soul)
67."The One who Fulfills His Promises
68. The Benign
69. The Lord or Provider
70. The Beneficent ( for all mankind)
71. The Merciful (for the believers)
72."The Guide (for those who implore for guidance)
73."The Laudable
74."The Most praised
75."The Most Holy
76."The Sovereign
77. R04;The High, The Most High
78. The Supreme
79."The Master
80. The Lofty
81. The Strong
82."The Glorious
83."The Venerable, The Sublime, The Magnificent
84. The Able
85."The Powerful, The Capable
86."The All Powerful
87."The Excellent
88. The Most Excellent
89. The Mighty, The Dearly Loved
90. The Giver of Might
91. The Imperious
92. The Great
93.R04;"The Greatest
94. The Omnipotent
95. The Joiner (of broken bones of the dead)
96. The Dominant, The Victor
97. The Most Dominant (The Conqueror)
98. The Invincible, The Winner, The Vanquisher
99. The Strong
100. The Giver of Strength
101. The Nearest, The Distant
102. The Majestic, The Munificent
103. The Bountiful
104.R04;"The Avenger
105."The Possessor of Grace and Excellence
106."The Lord of the Throne
107."The Lord of High Ranks
108. The Knower of the Unseen
109. The Pious
110. The Acceptor of Repentance
111."The Sender of Rain
112. The Rescuer for the seeker of relief
113. The Prudent Manager of Affairs
114. The Owner of all kingdoms
115. The Most Judge of judges
116. The Chief of the trusted
117."The Best of judges
118. The Best of planners
119."The Best of all the providers
120. The Refuge of the aggrieved
121."The One Beyond the grasp of Thinking
122."Great in Might
123."Severe in Retaliation, Requital
124. The Best of all the creators
125."The Lord of all the lords
126. The Savior
127. The Rescuer
128."The Refuge, The Shelter
129. The Obstructing
130."The Patient, The Tolerant
131. The Bearer with Patience
132."The Most Patient
133."The Forbearing
134. The Pardoning
135."The Forgiver
136."The Forgiving
137."The Most Forgiving
138. The Oft Turning, The Acceptant of apology and repentance
139."The Responder
140."The Vivifying
141."The One who causes death
142."The One who gives life to the Dead
143. The Gatherer (on the Day of Judgment)
144."The Reckoner
145. The One who compensates (rewards or punishes)
146."The Ever Lasting
147."The Inheritor
148.R04; The Everlasting last
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 12:16:02 AM
What is the point behind God demanding that humans deny their fleshly desires on earth for what seems to be the promise of a drunken orgy in the afterlife?
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 12:52:38 AM
At 1/5/2015 11:22:12 PM, Julia5678 wrote:

The Attributes of God.
The Numerous Names of God may help in understanding God to some extent.
The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: " we could not understand Thee to the extent as worthy of Thee."
Imam Sajjad (pbuh) said: " You have not provided to Your creatures any way of understanding Your Self except incapacity to know You."
No creature can understand the creator of the entire universe
God is incomprehensible, but God is closer to everyone than his own self. Man is the best creation of God, but no man is God, Man can not create even a fly, a honey bee or a mosquito.
God is the Near most and the Distant at the same time. God has no body, He is Light of the heavens & the earth.
The Sacred Names of God depict His various attributes. Here are some of His Names.

1. Allah (God"s Divine Self with innumerable qualities)
2."The Light (God is The Light of the heavens and the earth. Light is energy)
3. The All-Encompassing ( or surrounding.) (God is present everywhere.) (The Omnipresent)
4. God is The First (The Primal Existence)
5. God is The One (without limit)
6.R04; God is The Unique, (No one is like God)
7."God is The Single in His supremacy
8."God is Odd (has no relations, wife or children)
9."God is Ever living (The Self Existent)
10. God is The Most Ancient (existence from eternity)
11. The Creator (of the entire universe with His mere intention)
12. The Creator (with no specimen to copy it)
13. The Maker (of everything. e.g. treasures in mountains and wonders in oceans)
14."The Originator (of creation with no partner)
15." The Fashioner (of shapes and forms in the wombs)
16."The Elegant and Beautiful
17. The Creator of souls as particles.
(God asked: "Am I not your Lord?" They replied: "Indeed You are".)
18."The Opener (of creation)
19."The Fabricator, (The Performer of all good deeds)
20. The Truth
21."The Truthful
22."The Just
23."The Justice
24."The Judge
25."The Trustee
26. The Wise
27."The Witness
28."The Observer
29."The All Seeing
30."The Perceiver
31."The All Hearing
32."The Hearer
33."The All Knowing
34. The All Aware
35. The Subtle
36. The Manifest, The Hidden
37. The Obvious
38."The Rich
39."The Granter of blessings
40. The Liberal
41. The Munificent
42."The Bounteous
43. The Sufficient
44. The Friend (of the pious)
45. The Affectionate
46. The Helper
47. The Best Helper
48."The Hospitable
49. The Extending
50. The Restricting
51. The Sustainer
52. The Great Sustainer
53. The Generous
54.R04; The Most Generous
55. The Most Kind
56. The Protector
57. R04;The Giver of Health
58. The Healer of illnesses
59. The Watchful
60. The Physician
61. The Purifier (from sins and pollution)
62. The Granter of Security
63."The Guardian
64. The Thankful
65. The Acceptant of Thanks
66.The Nourisher (of body and soul)
67."The One who Fulfills His Promises
68. The Benign
69. The Lord or Provider
70. The Beneficent ( for all mankind)
71. The Merciful (for the believers)
72."The Guide (for those who implore for guidance)
73."The Laudable
74."The Most praised
75."The Most Holy
76."The Sovereign
77. R04;The High, The Most High
78. The Supreme
79."The Master
80. The Lofty
81. The Strong
82."The Glorious
83."The Venerable, The Sublime, The Magnificent
84. The Able
85."The Powerful, The Capable
86."The All Powerful
87."The Excellent
88. The Most Excellent
89. The Mighty, The Dearly Loved
90. The Giver of Might
91. The Imperious
92. The Great
93.R04;"The Greatest
94. The Omnipotent
95. The Joiner (of broken bones of the dead)
96. The Dominant, The Victor
97. The Most Dominant (The Conqueror)
98. The Invincible, The Winner, The Vanquisher
99. The Strong
100. The Giver of Strength
101. The Nearest, The Distant
102. The Majestic, The Munificent
103. The Bountiful
104.R04;"The Avenger
105."The Possessor of Grace and Excellence
106."The Lord of the Throne
107."The Lord of High Ranks
108. The Knower of the Unseen
109. The Pious
110. The Acceptor of Repentance
111."The Sender of Rain
112. The Rescuer for the seeker of relief
113. The Prudent Manager of Affairs
114. The Owner of all kingdoms
115. The Most Judge of judges
116. The Chief of the trusted
117."The Best of judges
118. The Best of planners
119."The Best of all the providers
120. The Refuge of the aggrieved
121."The One Beyond the grasp of Thinking
122."Great in Might
123."Severe in Retaliation, Requital
124. The Best of all the creators
125."The Lord of all the lords
126. The Savior
127. The Rescuer
128."The Refuge, The Shelter
129. The Obstructing
130."The Patient, The Tolerant
131. The Bearer with Patience
132."The Most Patient
133."The Forbearing
134. The Pardoning
135."The Forgiver
136."The Forgiving
137."The Most Forgiving
138. The Oft Turning, The Acceptant of apology and repentance
139."The Responder
140."The Vivifying
141."The One who causes death
142."The One who gives life to the Dead
143. The Gatherer (on the Day of Judgment)
144."The Reckoner
145. The One who compensates (rewards or punishes)
146."The Ever Lasting
147."The Inheritor
148.R04; The Everlasting last

Well, that is quite a list, but how do you define god? Is he omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omnipresent, etc.? What are his traits and characteristics, and how do you know?