Jump to topic:

Realistic Hell

Impartial
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 1:03:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you believe in Hell and the idea that all infidels will go there if they don't repent?

If I did, if I was religious, I'd be completely beside myself with sorrow and anguish at the thought of people suffering infinitely. It's an absolutely horrifying thought. Do you feel the same way?
To believe is to know nothing.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 1:06:45 PM
At 1/5/2015 1:03:20 PM, Impartial wrote:
Do you believe in Hell and the idea that all infidels will go there if they don't repent?

If I did, if I was religious, I'd be completely beside myself with sorrow and anguish at the thought of people suffering infinitely. It's an absolutely horrifying thought. Do you feel the same way?

That's why we have evangelists here telling us we're going to hell so they can save us from it.

Kind of like the Mafia, where they come to your place of business and offer to protect it from being burned down if you give them some "insurance monies"
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Paleophyte
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 6:34:42 PM

I certainly hope so! It's where all the good parties are going to be.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:52:54 PM

Sad that some will go to Hell? Sure. And It's understandable.

But I wonder about all the people anguishing over a future "Hell" they claim not to believe, while babies and women live a hell right here on Earth right now. Turn on your news. But only after The Big Bang Theory right?

You see them on the board, moaning about Amalikite children of 6,000 years ago, but will shed not one tear for the hobos and homeless they pass as they drive to Dominoes or starbucks.

They will insist that Joshua committed genocide in war but will happily reap the benefits of all the Germans the US killed in WWII.

I don't know, but somethings smells a little rotten in Denmark.