Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Funny Quotes About Athiests

MsTambo
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 6:54:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Below are some humorous quotes about atheism and evolution:

"I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays."

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

"Every proponent of 'weak atheism' definitely lacks machismo." -

"A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn"t like him'.[3] Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity! See: Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?"

"So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made."

"The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence."

"We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."

"An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."

"The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."

"You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."

"The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."

"What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 6:57:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Perhaps I'm reading this wrong but it looks more like an indictment of Christian schooling.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
bulproof
Posts: 25,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:53:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 6:54:06 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Below are some humorous quotes about atheism and evolution:

"I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays."

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

"Every proponent of 'weak atheism' definitely lacks machismo." -

"A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn"t like him'.[3] Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity! See: Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?"

"So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made."

"The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence."

"We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."

"An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."

"The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."

"You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."

"The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."

"What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."

Perhaps you'd be kind enough to point out the humurous ones?
Or is it that they are really, really dumb that makes them funny?
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:57:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:53:22 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/5/2015 6:54:06 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Below are some humorous quotes about atheism and evolution:

"I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays."

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

"Every proponent of 'weak atheism' definitely lacks machismo." -

"A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn"t like him'.[3] Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity! See: Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?"

"So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made."

"The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence."

"We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."

"An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."

"The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."

"You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."

"The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."

"What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."

Perhaps you'd be kind enough to point out the humurous ones?
Or is it that they are really, really dumb that makes them funny?

Kinda like knock knock jokes? ;)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
bulproof
Posts: 25,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:01:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:57:54 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:53:22 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/5/2015 6:54:06 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Below are some humorous quotes about atheism and evolution:

"I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays."

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

"Every proponent of 'weak atheism' definitely lacks machismo." -

"A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn"t like him'.[3] Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity! See: Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?"

"So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made."

"The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence."

"We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."

"An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."

"The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."

"You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."

"The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."

"What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."

Perhaps you'd be kind enough to point out the humurous ones?
Or is it that they are really, really dumb that makes them funny?

Kinda like knock knock jokes? ;)

Ahh now I see it.
Thanks Jody.
Kyle_the_Heretic
Posts: 748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 10:24:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And how, exactly, is this childishness following Christ's example?
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 11:04:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 6:54:06 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Below are some humorous quotes about atheism and evolution:

"I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays."

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

"Every proponent of 'weak atheism' definitely lacks machismo." -

"A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn"t like him'.[3] Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity! See: Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?"

"So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made."

"The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence."

"We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."

"An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."

"The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."

"You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."

"The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."

"What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."

I don't get how these are funny, maybe I'm missing something?
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 12:32:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 6:54:06 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Below are some humorous quotes about atheism and evolution:

"I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays."

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

"Every proponent of 'weak atheism' definitely lacks machismo." -

"A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn"t like him'.[3] Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity! See: Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?"

"So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made."

"The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence."

"We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."

"An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."

"The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."

"You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."

"The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."

"What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."

Shockofgod is an unintelligent bully and evolution does not automatically assume atheism. Even Intelligent Design advocate William Lane Craig has no objections to this.

Shockofgod's question can be answered simply. Atheism has no evidence for it being accurate and correct because it offers no knowledge claims on its position. Atheism is merely the lack of belief. Atheism is the default position. Theism is the position where somebody is making a knowledge claim that a God exists.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 6:20:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 6:54:06 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Below are some humorous quotes about atheism and evolution:

"I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays."

I celebrate 4th of july, thanksgiving, halloween, st patricks day, and christmas among others.

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

The cook is real, therefore I should cut off my foreskin and harass gay people.

"Every proponent of 'weak atheism' definitely lacks machismo." -

You've never seen Christopher Hitchens have you?

"A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn"t like him'.[3] Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity! See: Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?"

Dawkins is probably more upset that science isn't as popular as it should be. You're a perfect example of why science needs to be taught more in class.

"So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made."

This joke is a rehash of "policy is like sausage". Also the neat thing about science is that you CAN see how it's done, it's called peer review.

"The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence."

lol ok this one's funny

"We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."

Yea we're losing atheists everyday ... despite it being on the rise http://www.pewforum.org...

But lets ask a christian ... http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

"An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."

Do you even understand the atheist position? God can neither be proven nor disproven (the dragon in the garage metaphor), to say there is no evidence to "prove" atheism is irrelevant. The question is can YOU prove your supernatural claims.

"The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."

Couldn't this just be reversed with a theist? I put MsTambo in front of a mirror and show she's a clown, she throws a fit and screams "The God of the Bible is real! Is the Truth! I didn't evolve from no damn clown!"

"You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."

Again, the burden of proof is on you. You're the one making the claim of something more.

"The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."

lol failed at what? There are plenty of successful atheists.

"What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."

lol again, BoP is on you. Your book is not evidence. No more does the Bible qualify as evidence as the Quran or the Bhagavad Gita.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 8:17:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 6:54:06 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Below are some humorous quotes about atheism and evolution:

"I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays."

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

"Every proponent of 'weak atheism' definitely lacks machismo." -

"A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn"t like him'.[3] Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity! See: Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?"

"So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made."

"The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence."

"We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."

"An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."

"The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."

"You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."

"The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."

"What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."

Let's see. These are as funny, as we used to say when I was about 6, as a screen door on a submarine, as a jukebox in a leprosy ward singing "What's eating you?", or as a Jenny Craig meeting at an all you can eat buffet.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 10:30:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not.

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.

If there were no God, there would be no Atheists.

I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world.

I'm a born-again atheist.

An atheist is a man who has no invisible means of support.

I don't know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn't.

I'm still an atheist, thank God.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Bgirlctforlife
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 10:53:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 6:54:06 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Below are some humorous quotes about atheism and evolution:

"I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays."

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

"Every proponent of 'weak atheism' definitely lacks machismo." -

"A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn"t like him'.[3] Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity! See: Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?"

"So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made."

"The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence."

"We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."

"An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."

"The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."

"You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."

"The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."

"What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."

Atheists have evidence. It's called science, evolution, and a little bit of history. What evidence do you have- a book about a rib lady, a pregnant virgin, and an imaginary power? Don't even... Just don't, okay?
Ct
SNP1
Posts: 2,406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 11:00:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Probably shouldn't respond, since you are almost certainly a troll and/or a moron, but here I go.

At 1/5/2015 6:54:06 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Below are some humorous quotes about atheism and evolution:

"I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays."

Okay, and? Also, we have Blasphemy day.

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

Since every other cooked meal that I have seen in my life has had a cook, it is probable that the meal you served also has one.

We have only one universe to observe, and therefore we do not have the same luxury of knowing if it would be more probable if it was created or not until we look at the evidence. As of right now, it appears more likely that it was not.

"Every proponent of 'weak atheism' definitely lacks machismo." -

Weak atheism is simply the position of agnostic atheism, where one doesn't claim that there isn't a god, but does not see enough evidence for there being a god.

"A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn"t like him'.[3] Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity! See: Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?"

Source that Dawkins feels that way. Last I checked, he doesn't care what the public thinks of him.

"So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made."

It is made with evidence and facts. Also, it is scientific, one of the most supported scientific theories out there.

"The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence."

Then provide evidence for Christianity... Oh, right, there isn't any, is there?

"We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."

Except that atheism is the fastest growing demographic in regards to religion. Islam is the second fastest.

"An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."

I doubt that email exists since atheism is defined as a lack of belief in a god or gods.
Also, the lack of evidence for god IS evidence for atheism.
There are some other points I could make about how atheism is more likely, but I will save them for another time.

"The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."

How is atheism like a "clown"? What question was there this supposed hostility over?

"You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."

There is evidence.
One piece is the lack of evidence that there is a god.
Another is that the B-Theory of Time is most likely correct, meaning the universe is tenseless, and therefore has no cause.

"The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."

How have atheists failed?

"What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."

Again, I provided a couple examples. There are a few more I could provide, but it is unneeded as you say there is none, though there is some.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
MsTambo
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 11:11:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/6/2015 5:51:02 AM, Accipiter wrote:
Those are not funny they are just stupid. Can't you come up with anything better then that?

Yep, am I the only who finds it IRONIC, that atheist FIGHT and ARGUE over a God they don't even believe in?

Do they not have better things to do?

Bottom line, is they do this because they do not want to be ACCOUNTABLE to that God!
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 11:22:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 6:54:06 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Below are some humorous quotes about atheism and evolution:

"I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays."

They can choose to celebrate any holidays they wish. They just wouldn't celebrate them by worhipping your Kim Jong Un like deity.

"How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook."

What? We have experience with food. Almost all food I have eaten was prepared in some way either directly or indirectly by a human. However, the same cannot be said with universe creation. We have no experience with universe creation, therefore the extrapolation is unfair. It is a bad analogy, because the rationale isn't simply that order must come from order. Rather, that we can extrapolate past experience to guess about things we are unsure about.

"Every proponent of 'weak atheism' definitely lacks machismo." -

Stupid person. Not all atheists are smart.

"A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn"t like him'.[3] Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity! See: Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?"

OK. Richard Dawkins probably cares, because a public that dislikes him is harder for him to reach. Also, most people like to be liked. It is pretty human.

"So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made."

That is ridiculous. I took a Freshman Bio class, and we learned about Evolution and its evidence. It made a lot of sense.

"The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence."

What?! Where is this evidence and why has NO ONE showed it to me before?

"We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."

It depends where. In the US this is demostrably false on a grander scale. In certain countries coming out of state worship (which has been falsely equated with atheism) this might be true. However, in places like Russia, there are going back to the religions they barely stopped practicing. Not leaving atheism.

"An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."

Well, there is no proof that Santa Claus, so kinda the same thing.

"The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."

"You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."

"The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."

"What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."

Edward Current. Hilarious guy.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
MsTambo
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 12:21:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lordgrau

You didn't answer this one, lol

"Yep, am I the only who finds it IRONIC, that atheist FIGHT and ARGUE over a God they don't even believe in?

Do they not have better things to do?

Bottom line, is they do this because they do not want to be ACCOUNTABLE to that God!"
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 12:56:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/6/2015 12:21:11 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Lordgrau

You didn't answer this one, lol

"Yep, am I the only who finds it IRONIC, that atheist FIGHT and ARGUE over a God they don't even believe in?

Do they not have better things to do?

Bottom line, is they do this because they do not want to be ACCOUNTABLE to that God!"

The usual theist misinterpretation. We aren't fighting over your mythical god, we're fighting over the actions his believers take to try and force that religion into government and public places where it does not belong. Keep it in your church, your home. Pray in your closet as Jesus told you to and stop trying to proselytize the entire world and you'll never hear from us again.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 1:03:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/6/2015 12:56:27 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/6/2015 12:21:11 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Lordgrau

You didn't answer this one, lol

"Yep, am I the only who finds it IRONIC, that atheist FIGHT and ARGUE over a God they don't even believe in?

Do they not have better things to do?

Bottom line, is they do this because they do not want to be ACCOUNTABLE to that God!"

The usual theist misinterpretation. We aren't fighting over your mythical god, we're fighting over the actions his believers take to try and force that religion into government and public places where it does not belong. Keep it in your church, your home. Pray in your closet as Jesus told you to and stop trying to proselytize the entire world and you'll never hear from us again.

Thanks, you beat me to it. It's as if the believer is completely oblivious of the accountability to themselves.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 1:08:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/6/2015 1:03:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/6/2015 12:56:27 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/6/2015 12:21:11 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Lordgrau

You didn't answer this one, lol

"Yep, am I the only who finds it IRONIC, that atheist FIGHT and ARGUE over a God they don't even believe in?

Do they not have better things to do?

Bottom line, is they do this because they do not want to be ACCOUNTABLE to that God!"

The usual theist misinterpretation. We aren't fighting over your mythical god, we're fighting over the actions his believers take to try and force that religion into government and public places where it does not belong. Keep it in your church, your home. Pray in your closet as Jesus told you to and stop trying to proselytize the entire world and you'll never hear from us again.

Thanks, you beat me to it. It's as if the believer is completely oblivious of the accountability to themselves.

Didn't mean to steal your thunder, just tired of the same old garbage.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 1:15:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/6/2015 1:08:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/6/2015 1:03:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/6/2015 12:56:27 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/6/2015 12:21:11 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Lordgrau

You didn't answer this one, lol

"Yep, am I the only who finds it IRONIC, that atheist FIGHT and ARGUE over a God they don't even believe in?

Do they not have better things to do?

Bottom line, is they do this because they do not want to be ACCOUNTABLE to that God!"

The usual theist misinterpretation. We aren't fighting over your mythical god, we're fighting over the actions his believers take to try and force that religion into government and public places where it does not belong. Keep it in your church, your home. Pray in your closet as Jesus told you to and stop trying to proselytize the entire world and you'll never hear from us again.

Thanks, you beat me to it. It's as if the believer is completely oblivious of the accountability to themselves.

Didn't mean to steal your thunder, just tired of the same old garbage.

No worries, dude, your thunder was most appreciated. :)
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MsTambo
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 1:21:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LOL, that is so funny and ridiculous.

America was FOUNDED on God and His word. It wasn't until the 1960's, because of an evil B**** named Madyln O'Hara who made it her MISSION to get prayer out of schools and our government....she succeeded in 1962 in getting prayer and the 10 commandments out of schools....And now we wonder why kids are shooting other kids and their are no rules, boundaries and enforcement in our public schools...if kids are taught they came from monkeys or slim, then they will act like ones...if one isn't ACCOUNTABLE to God he does as he sees right in his own eyes...the bible even says this.

And history has shown that any country or society that doesn't have God IN IT, even false gods GRUMBLES!!!

So sorry you are WRONG...I read her BORN AGAIN son's book in 1989 and God is good and his book and her life proved God exists.....AMEN!
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 1:33:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/6/2015 1:21:46 PM, MsTambo wrote:
LOL, that is so funny and ridiculous.

America was FOUNDED on God and His word. It wasn't until the 1960's, because of an evil B**** named Madyln O'Hara who made it her MISSION to get prayer out of schools and our government....she succeeded in 1962 in getting prayer and the 10 commandments out of schools....And now we wonder why kids are shooting other kids and their are no rules, boundaries and enforcement in our public schools...if kids are taught they came from monkeys or slim, then they will act like ones...if one isn't ACCOUNTABLE to God he does as he sees right in his own eyes...the bible even says this.

And history has shown that any country or society that doesn't have God IN IT, even false gods GRUMBLES!!!

So sorry you are WRONG...I read her BORN AGAIN son's book in 1989 and God is good and his book and her life proved God exists.....AMEN!

Please go and read history from a non-religious source. America was founded as a secular nation and all references to God and Jesus were intentionally left out of our founding documents, referring instead to a Creator. Most of our founding fathers were deists and knew that keeping religion and government separate was absolutely necessary.

If you were right, Denmark and Sweden, two of the least religious nations on earth, would be in horrible shape. Fact is, they have two of the lowest crime rates in the developed nations. Please step out of your bubble and look around. The world is beautiful and doesn't need a bronze age deity to walk you through it.
MsTambo
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 1:34:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
BTW, this woman couldn't find a man who could put up with her obnoxious ungodly ways, she attacked 5 cops, and had an affair with a married man, flunked the BAR EXAM and basically was a LOSER in life, and is now in hell....yep, great example to follow...I'd rather follow God!

http://en.wikipedia.org...
MsTambo
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 1:36:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
CHRISTIANITY AND AMERICA
Last week, I heard it again: That oft-repeated urban legend that we"ve heard so often. This time, to my horror, I heard it from a well-educated pastor: "Our founding fathers were not Christians. They were deists, atheists, and agnostics."

Au contraire!

The pilgrims, as you will recall, were, Christians fleeing Europe in order to escape religious persecution, and they literally began their stay in their new land with the words, "In the name of God, Amen."

ConstitutionSigning
The pilgrims were followed to New England by the Puritans, who created bible-based commonwealths. Those commonwealths practiced the same sort of representative government as their church covenants. Those governmental covenants and compacts numbered more than 100, and were the foundation for our Constitution.

New Haven (Connecticut) and Massachusetts were founded by Puritans who wanted to reform the Church of England, who later became known as Congregationalists. Roger Williams founded the colony of Rhode Island based on the principle of freedom of conscience. Pennsylvania was established by William Penn as a Quaker colony. Maryland was a haven for Catholics from Protestant England.

America was indeed founded by bible-believing Christians and based on Christian principles. When they founded this country, the Founding Fathers envisioned a government that would promote and encourage Christianity.

All but two of the first 108 universities founded in America were Christian. This includes the first, Harvard, where the student handbook listed this as Rule #1: "Let every student be plainly instructed and earnestly pressed to consider well, the main end of his life and studies is to know God and Jesus Christ, which is eternal life, John 17:3; and therefore to lay Jesus Christ as the only foundation for our children to follow the moral principles of the Ten Commandments."

In 1777. Continental Congress voted to spend $300,000 to purchase bibles which were to be distributed throughout the 13 colonies! And in 1782, the United States Congress declared, "The Congress of the United States recommends and approves the Holy Bible for use in all schools."

So, let us take a look at some of the lives and words of our Founding Fathers to see whether they were Christians or whether history has been revised.
TheAnonymousTipster
Posts: 97
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 1:38:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well... that went from slightly humorous to sad, depressing and creepy real quick. Most of these "quotes" have a weird feel of desperation and a hint of psychological deflection in a manner reminiscent of "I'm rubber, you are glue" tactics, by simply trying to force statements often used against religious people to apply to atheism, in a way which ultimately seems to fall flat on it's own face. Nice try, though!
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 1:39:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/6/2015 1:21:46 PM, MsTambo wrote:
LOL, that is so funny and ridiculous.

America was FOUNDED on God and His word.

Ah, so you've actually never read the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence or the Treaty of Tripoli. That would explain your silly claim.

It wasn't until the 1960's, because of an evil B**** named Madyln O'Hara who made it her MISSION to get prayer out of schools and our government....she succeeded in 1962 in getting prayer and the 10 commandments out of schools....And now we wonder why kids are shooting other kids and their are no rules, boundaries and enforcement in our public schools...if kids are taught they came from monkeys or slim, then they will act like ones...if one isn't ACCOUNTABLE to God he does as he sees right in his own eyes...the bible even says this.

Odd that would say that about shootings considering the Christian fundies had O'Hara murdered. Is that how Christians operate when their beliefs are brought to scrutiny?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 1:42:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/6/2015 1:37:41 PM, MsTambo wrote:
Sent before I could put the link

http://faithofourfathers.net...

I'm not going to play the who said what game. Just read the documents and find Jesus or God in any of them and you'll have an argument. Until then all you have is a bunch of questionable quotes from religious websites, many of which are either edited or intentionally taken out of context to support your belief system. I have played this game before and it's just ridiculous in the face of what is written in the Constitution and its amendments. Please stop cutting and pasting and say something original, something you had to think about and actually use your reason for. A parrot only sounds intelligent and I don't think you're a parrot so please don't act like one.