Jump to topic:

Jew Rant

Scyrone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2010 9:00:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
NOTE: I did try to edit this for swearing. I know it isn't really supported on this forum that much, which is why I had to edit this document.

So recently I have been looking over news reports, blogs, and other opinion websites seeing things about Israel pop up. I want to clarify something to people who think that Israel and the Jews are all some innocent little group of people whom have done nothing to deserve what happened to them in history.

Firstly, I want to speak on Anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism is a philosophy of hatred. It is based on the idea that people hate Jews. This describes two things about the Jewish people. 1) They have a philosophy that describes their enemies. 2) They have a philosophy that describes themselves. Yeah, that's right! Anti-Semitism is based not only on hatred, but FOR hatred. What is the purpose for it's existence? To point out and HATE those who hate Israel and the Jews. It is a useless philosophy. Nobody acknowledges that they are "Anti-Semites". Some people acknowledge that they hate the Jews, but they do not use the term Anti-Semitism. It was born in Judaism, and stays in Judaism. It is a word that says, "Anyone who hates the Jews, deserves the be labeled in a negative fashion and discriminatory term". What a bunch of crap! The term accomplishes nothing. If anything, it shows that Jews can be just as hateful as any other hateful group. So just keep this simple idea in the back of your mind: the Jews have created a term that is built on the hatred of others and the selfishness of themselves.

Secondly, I want to talk about Israel. The country was occupied by Palestinians until the forties. That's when the Jews came back from all around the world and decided they wanted their country back. I would argue that it's not their country, but then people would reference how they were dragged out of their country by Persians thousands of years ago and enslaved by the Persians. This is true. But let me tell you how the Jews got hold of Israel in the first place (according to the Bible, which is used for actual historical reference [unfortunately] in reference to how Israel became a country).

An invisible man in the sky one day told this one man that he has to go get a group of people called the Jews and take them to a different land. They were enslaved by Egyptians and this invisible man needed them to escape. So after sending 10 plagues (the last being a plague of death) on the Egyptians, the Pharaoh finally let the Jews go. Then they went to a desert and after all this God had done for them, they melted all their jewelry down and made it into a cow. They worshipped the cow (wtf?). Then the invisible man said they were bad and had to reproduce a new generation. They had to eat bread from that fell from the sky and drink water from gushing rocks. They also had to follow these ten rules for the rest of their lives. Then after a generation died, they were allowed into what is now known as Israel. Peaceful story right? Nope. I guess there were a bunch of people already there. The Israelites basically became one big military force, destroying everything in their way, and took Israel from a peaceful group of people with one big giant (Goliath). It is even commanded in the Bible by God that the Jews should bash the skulls of their enemy's children upon rocks. And how did they worship this God? Well, they set up this tent, spewed animal guts all over a table in the tent, and asked forgiveness from a staff of wood and some other mystical objects. So, simply put, Israel was formed from cow/wood/animal-dick worshipping, blood-lusting, baby bashing primitives, who took over a nation of peaceful people in the name of an invisible sky man whom killed off first generation Egyptians because Israel needed to be formed . . . does anyone NOT see anything wrong with this? Next time someone uses the excuse, "Well, the Israelites have been treated like crap over the past few thousand years," remind them how they attained "Israel" in the first place. So now keep this thought also in the back of your mind: Israel was attained under mystical and genocidal pretences.

Lastly, I want to speak on the Jews. Let me say something first. Jews are known for quite a few things. Mainly, money, personality, and religion. One thing that they tend to fling along with this is there strong pursuit in being recognized. Let me ask you something, do you not know a Jew in society? I know, it seems like a weird question. But after half of them dying in Egypt, tons of them dying while being enslaved by the Babylonians, Persians, Middle East, etc., and after 6 million of them were killed by the Nazis, don't you think there would be a crap load less of them on this planet? Of course you would! And it's true. Not many are left on this planet. But you know a ton right? Especially in the media. They won't let you hear the end of it! And the second you say something that could be remotely against Judaism? "You are just like Hitler and his Nazis!" What??? I didn't kill 6 million Jews! If I had you probably would've been the first on my list! Bad things happened to you, we get it. Now get over yourself and join the freakin' club.

Discrimination exists. We can possibly help it in the future, but our lifestyle would have to have drastic changes. One of them is something which must be common for all species, people, and belief systems: ignore your opposition. Most of the time I see racism, or people against other belief systems or species, is when it is pointed out. "You are a racist! You are a sexist!" By constantly acknowledging that people out there are going to be discriminatory, you are yourself promoting the agenda of the anti-whatever-ism. The Jews can be seen as the most common for this mold. Let's bring back those two ideas and compare them with what I said in my previous paragraph. 1) The Jews have a philosophy that hates against people. 2) The Jews supposed origins were brought out in blood shed, destruction, and genocide. 3) Their outbursts of being wailed against have become an annoyance more than anything else.

From those three points we can see something which is quite obvious; Jews attack themselves for than any other group has ever attacked them. You want people to shut up about the way you do things? You don't constantly wail at them for wailing at you! You ignore them!

What I want people to know is that I am not attacking Jews in general. I am attacking the smug, arrogant, higher-than-thou attitude they have because of the crap they got THEMSELVES into. Yeah, some of my ancestors possibly hurt you, but not only have you done the same, but you refuse to let thousand year old vendettas go!

NOTE: Call me anti-semite all you want. Call me "worse than the Nazis and Hitler" all you want. One thing is certain though, that by feeding the hatred and anger of your own selves, you accomplish nothing, and prove me just as correct as you yourselves are.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2010 9:08:25 PM
That was... interesting, but ultimately silly.

The fact of the matter is that Jews are an especially singled-out group in history for being persecuted, at least in Western and Arab history. They're persecuted the world over, and that has driven entire ideologies against them. Jews might or might not have made the word "anti-Semite" - but what do you acknowledge the specific attacks by people such as Nazis, neo-Nazis or white supremicists, attacks which shook the world over and ended up killing millions upon millions of people for the very specific reason of the fact that they were Jewish as? Just another genocidal tool?

I agree some Jews take it too far. They are far from blameless in a lot of the things that occur in this world, and specifically what drives hate against them sometimes. But to say that, oh, you know, the Jews are just a bunch of whiners - come on, man. Your rant is over essentially nothing but semantics. What's next - rants against homosexuals for having the word "homophobes"? Rants against Americans for acknowledging the word "anti-American"?

Seriously, get over it. It's a word. It's a word that is in common usage for a very good reason.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2010 11:51:38 PM
I could not get all the way through that crap... oh and actually anti-semitism was a word developed by non-Jewish germans.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 1:30:39 AM
At 6/13/2010 11:51:38 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
: I could not get all the way through that crap... oh and actually anti-semitism was a word developed by non-Jewish germans.

Agreed, it's a post, not a blog.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 3:36:58 AM
At 6/13/2010 9:00:09 PM, Scyrone wrote:
NOTE: I did try to edit this for swearing. I know it isn't really supported on this forum that much, which is why I had to edit this document.

So recently I have been looking over news reports, blogs, and other opinion websites seeing things about Israel pop up. I want to clarify something to people who think that Israel and the Jews are all some innocent little group of people whom have done nothing to deserve what happened to them in history.

Firstly, I want to speak on Anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism is a philosophy of hatred. It is based on the idea that people hate Jews. This describes two things about the Jewish people. 1) They have a philosophy that describes their enemies. 2) They have a philosophy that describes themselves. Yeah, that's right! Anti-Semitism is based not only on hatred, but FOR hatred. What is the purpose for it's existence? To point out and HATE those who hate Israel and the Jews. It is a useless philosophy. Nobody acknowledges that they are "Anti-Semites". Some people acknowledge that they hate the Jews, but they do not use the term Anti-Semitism. It was born in Judaism, and stays in Judaism. It is a word that says, "Anyone who hates the Jews, deserves the be labeled in a negative fashion and discriminatory term". What a bunch of crap! The term accomplishes nothing. If anything, it shows that Jews can be just as hateful as any other hateful group. So just keep this simple idea in the back of your mind: the Jews have created a term that is built on the hatred of others and the selfishness of themselves.

Secondly, I want to talk about Israel. The country was occupied by Palestinians until the forties. That's when the Jews came back from all around the world and decided they wanted their country back. I would argue that it's not their country, but then people would reference how they were dragged out of their country by Persians thousands of years ago and enslaved by the Persians. This is true. But let me tell you how the Jews got hold of Israel in the first place (according to the Bible, which is used for actual historical reference [unfortunately] in reference to how Israel became a country).

An invisible man in the sky one day told this one man that he has to go get a group of people called the Jews and take them to a different land. They were enslaved by Egyptians and this invisible man needed them to escape. So after sending 10 plagues (the last being a plague of death) on the Egyptians, the Pharaoh finally let the Jews go. Then they went to a desert and after all this God had done for them, they melted all their jewelry down and made it into a cow. They worshipped the cow (wtf?). Then the invisible man said they were bad and had to reproduce a new generation. They had to eat bread from that fell from the sky and drink water from gushing rocks. They also had to follow these ten rules for the rest of their lives. Then after a generation died, they were allowed into what is now known as Israel. Peaceful story right? Nope. I guess there were a bunch of people already there. The Israelites basically became one big military force, destroying everything in their way, and took Israel from a peaceful group of people with one big giant (Goliath). It is even commanded in the Bible by God that the Jews should bash the skulls of their enemy's children upon rocks. And how did they worship this God? Well, they set up this tent, spewed animal guts all over a table in the tent, and asked forgiveness from a staff of wood and some other mystical objects. So, simply put, Israel was formed from cow/wood/animal-dick worshipping, blood-lusting, baby bashing primitives, who took over a nation of peaceful people in the name of an invisible sky man whom killed off first generation Egyptians because Israel needed to be formed . . . does anyone NOT see anything wrong with this? Next time someone uses the excuse, "Well, the Israelites have been treated like crap over the past few thousand years," remind them how they attained "Israel" in the first place. So now keep this thought also in the back of your mind: Israel was attained under mystical and genocidal pretences.

Lastly, I want to speak on the Jews. Let me say something first. Jews are known for quite a few things. Mainly, money, personality, and religion. One thing that they tend to fling along with this is there strong pursuit in being recognized. Let me ask you something, do you not know a Jew in society? I know, it seems like a weird question. But after half of them dying in Egypt, tons of them dying while being enslaved by the Babylonians, Persians, Middle East, etc., and after 6 million of them were killed by the Nazis, don't you think there would be a crap load less of them on this planet? Of course you would! And it's true. Not many are left on this planet. But you know a ton right? Especially in the media. They won't let you hear the end of it! And the second you say something that could be remotely against Judaism? "You are just like Hitler and his Nazis!" What??? I didn't kill 6 million Jews! If I had you probably would've been the first on my list! Bad things happened to you, we get it. Now get over yourself and join the freakin' club.

Discrimination exists. We can possibly help it in the future, but our lifestyle would have to have drastic changes. One of them is something which must be common for all species, people, and belief systems: ignore your opposition. Most of the time I see racism, or people against other belief systems or species, is when it is pointed out. "You are a racist! You are a sexist!" By constantly acknowledging that people out there are going to be discriminatory, you are yourself promoting the agenda of the anti-whatever-ism. The Jews can be seen as the most common for this mold. Let's bring back those two ideas and compare them with what I said in my previous paragraph. 1) The Jews have a philosophy that hates against people. 2) The Jews supposed origins were brought out in blood shed, destruction, and genocide. 3) Their outbursts of being wailed against have become an annoyance more than anything else.

From those three points we can see something which is quite obvious; Jews attack themselves for than any other group has ever attacked them. You want people to shut up about the way you do things? You don't constantly wail at them for wailing at you! You ignore them!

What I want people to know is that I am not attacking Jews in general. I am attacking the smug, arrogant, higher-than-thou attitude they have because of the crap they got THEMSELVES into. Yeah, some of my ancestors possibly hurt you, but not only have you done the same, but you refuse to let thousand year old vendettas go!

NOTE: Call me anti-semite all you want. Call me "worse than the Nazis and Hitler" all you want. One thing is certain though, that by feeding the hatred and anger of your own selves, you accomplish nothing, and prove me just as correct as you yourselves are.

The Jews are God's chosen people.

Satan hates God but Gods too big and strong so he takes it out on His creation, especially His chosen nation.

Anyone not surrendered to God probably has some latent hatred for the Jews.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 3:42:04 AM
At 6/14/2010 3:36:58 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Satan hates God but Gods too big and strong so he takes it out on His creation, especially His chosen nation.

Not me.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 3:43:54 AM
At 6/14/2010 3:42:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 6/14/2010 3:36:58 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Not me.

The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 3:51:40 AM
At 6/14/2010 3:43:54 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Not me.

Not me.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 3:53:27 AM
At 6/14/2010 3:51:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 6/14/2010 3:43:54 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Not me.

Not me.

That's right; you CANNOT perceive that which is latent.
The Cross.. the Cross.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 4:24:37 AM
I suppose many Palestinians hate Israelis because they are illegally occupying their land, denying them their human rights and depriving them of food, water and other essential supplies.

But that is understandable - you cannot call it anti-Semitism.

By the way. Jews originated in Mesopotamia (now part of Iraq) and settled in the land of Canaan (now the part of Palestine that Jews and others call Israel).

The fact that they say their god gifted the Jews all the land between the Nile and the Euphrates and that all gentiles should be expelled from this land does not give the Israelis the legal right to seize and ethnically cleanse other peoples' countries.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 4:43:20 AM
We have nothing to hate but hate itself.

The Jews =/= Israel.

Hating the actions of the state is understandable and perhaps even justified. Hating people because they are born or converted into the Jewish faith is not.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 4:44:31 AM
At 6/14/2010 4:43:20 AM, feverish wrote:

The Jews =/= Israel.

Hating the actions of the state is understandable and perhaps even justified. Hating people because they are born or converted into the Jewish faith is not.

Is it worth pointing out that Israel is a secular state, founded in contradiction to Jewish scripture?
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 5:02:22 AM
At 6/14/2010 4:44:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

The Jews =/= Israel.

Is it worth pointing out that Israel is a secular state, founded in contradiction to Jewish scripture?

That's right. The Zionists hate that fact.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2010 2:24:58 AM

The Jews =/= Israel.

BUT was fortold in the Bible thousands of years ago; END TIMES AHOY!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2010 4:46:05 AM
At 6/15/2010 2:24:58 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

The Jews =/= Israel.

BUT was fortold in the Bible thousands of years ago; END TIMES AHOY!

If you are talking about 1948 being the year of Gods forgiveness, that is a fraud. The Second Israel of the Bible is yet to be founded.