Jump to topic:

is it o.k. to feed the trolls?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 10:56:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I notice that there are a few attention hungry trolls around here and I wanted to make sure that it was o.k. if I fed them?

I don't mind feeding the trolls as I find them amusing in a sad sort of way.

Even trolls need attention from someone that cares for the mentally needy....
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 10:57:54 AM
At 1/6/2015 10:56:29 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I notice that there are a few attention hungry trolls around here and I wanted to make sure that it was o.k. if I fed them?

Even trolls need attention from someone that cares for the mentally needy

Now there's a mirror image for you. Now you understand how the rest of us see you.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 11:22:49 AM
At 1/6/2015 10:57:54 AM, dhardage wrote:

Now there's a mirror image for you. Now you understand how the rest of us see you.

E.E.:
I didn't realize that trolls had "others". I assumed that they were trolls because they were lonely because they were so abusive and annoying to most "others".

You can't be claiming that you have a group of trolls that all agree with you because anyone knows that trolls don't get along with each other very well.

Seems if we do the maths correctly that you must be referring to the turds in your back pockets as your peers?
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 11:26:27 AM
At 1/6/2015 11:22:49 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

E.E.:
I didn't realize that trolls had "others". I assumed that they were trolls because they were lonely because they were so abusive and annoying to most "others".

You can't be claiming that you have a group of trolls that all agree with you because anyone knows that trolls don't get along with each other very well.

Seems if we do the maths correctly that you must be referring to the turds in your back pockets as your peers?

Again with the childish insults. Is that really all you have? You are supposed to be enlightened, on the path to knowledge, wise beyond your years yet you go for bathroom humor. I'm disappointed.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 11:37:50 AM
At 1/6/2015 11:26:27 AM, dhardage wrote:

E.E.:

Again with the childish insults. Is that really all you have? You are supposed to be enlightened, on the path to knowledge, wise beyond your years yet you go for bathroom humor. I'm disappointed.

EE:
You can't handle the kid gloves so how would you handle anything more?

I went trolling for trolls with tasty bait you must agree as I caught you...
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 11:39:22 AM
At 1/6/2015 11:37:50 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 1/6/2015 11:26:27 AM, dhardage wrote:

E.E.:

EE:
You can't handle the kid gloves so how would you handle anything more?

I went trolling for trolls with tasty bait you must agree as I caught you...

Hardly. You came in pretending to be wise and knowing and just turned out to be a crackpot with a childish sense of humor. As I said, I'm disappointed in you.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 12:12:45 PM
I understand perfectly. You grabbed the bait by mistake and you want to make believe pretend that it never happened.

Works for me...
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 12:49:47 PM
At 1/6/2015 12:12:45 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I understand perfectly. You grabbed the bait by mistake and you want to make believe pretend that it never happened.

Works for me...

No, just called a bulljiver on his jive. Live and learn.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 1:55:21 AM

http://www.crankyeditor.com...

It is interesting that most forums like to starve the trolls and then they wonder why the poor starving trolls attack people.
You would think that feeding them would calm them down and keep them occupied.
Animals who have been fed have no reason to attack anyone for food.
The only reason they might attack would be to defend their territory or defend themselves if they feel attacked.
Fear tends to cause animals like trolls to attack that which they fear.

Maybe feeding them something to calm them would help?

Full bellies might help them sleep better.

Hungry trolls will swallow anything that seems edible.

I decided to do some research to find out what trolls like to eat and I discovered they like to eat humans but they do not like the taste of brains, so don't feed them anything intelligent, whatever you do.

http://jalapeno10.hubpages.com...

Also keep plenty of water to throw at them if you need to get rid of them in a hurry. Apparently they don't like water.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 3:24:13 AM
I just did a thread on schizophrenia...

Anyway avoid Ad Hominem attacks (even against trolls), quoting their dumbest things back to them tends to serve better anyway. Also don't fear the report button when any begin to sexually harass you.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...