Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hours of Entertainment supplied by gods.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 6:53:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
For six hours now I have been entertained with a concert by Thor and a light show by Zeus, now they are gods worth having.
These gods who demand human sacrifice and do nothing aren't spit.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 9:34:18 AM
At 1/7/2015 6:53:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
For six hours now I have been entertained with a concert by Thor and a light show by Zeus, now they are gods worth having.

I knew you secretly believed that God exists.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:13:50 AM
At 1/7/2015 9:34:18 AM, Benshapiro wrote:

I knew you secretly believed that God exists.

I see you still can't either read or perhaps comprehend what you do read.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:58:56 PM
Bulproof:

Bulproof past profile quote:
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:09:09 PM
It's so scary when you meet someone not afraid of your gods, isn't it?
Never mind, fear is the most effective tool of christianity and it doesn't work forever.
I'm happy,are you?
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 10:02:08 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:09:09 PM, bulproof wrote:
Never mind, fear is the most effective tool of christianity and it doesn't work forever.
I'm happy,are you?
--------
No you're not. It's a part of basic Psychology that negative people who use negative words and names are programmed with that rhetoric over time, making it impossible to not target that negative energy towards even themselves. You want revenge... Revenge for what?

Being born.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:03:09 AM
At 8/14/2015 10:02:08 AM, Sooner wrote:
I'm happy,are you?
--------
No you're not. It's a part of basic Psychology that negative people who use negative words and names are programmed with that rhetoric over time, making it impossible to not target that negative energy towards even themselves. You want revenge... Revenge for what?

Being born.

What would I need revenge for, you are the one who is proud of killing tens of thousands of innocent Iraquis. haha.
Sorry little warrior, I'm happy and you are psycho. LMFAO
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 12:12:43 PM
At 8/14/2015 11:03:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
I'm happy,are you?
--------

Being born.

What would I need revenge for, you are the one who is proud of killing tens of thousands of innocent Iraquis. haha.
-------
You are obviously not happy. Verbal outter direction is proven to always result in negative rhetoric towards self. That's why psychology redirects the use of certain words from your vocabulary, to keep you from directing them towards yourself. You have a deep, dark hole inside and you can't ridicule, insult, or cause enough damage to ever fill it. You're no daisy. You're no daisy at all. You're high strung, and the string is simply more than you can bare. You can't literally attack God, so you attack any image of him, whether a poster, a post, or a thread.
I've never been called little. I'll take it though.
I killed thousands? Wow. I'd get the congressional Medal of honor and be renicknamed "Rambo". We should have just sent me seeing I can ghost thousands souly by myself with ease. You are welcome to magnify me in your mind to have such abilities. Picture me in blue tights with a red cape if you so desire. I've killed 26 people in my life. I'd only be proud if that number was zero.

In one case, I was in Iraq. A covered girl scurried by quickly staring at me which was not customary. Her being unaccompanied was odd too. A man came following maybe 10-15 seconds later. He disappeared around the corner. I heard pleading. I don't know Arabic or any Arab language, so I couldn't understand the words. I rushed to the corner of the building, peered around and saw nothing, but the pleading got louder. I followed the sound. I looked down a dark alleyway. I shined my light towards the sounds. The man was raping her. I yelled,"Show me your hands!" (No English duh) I slowly moved closer. He held his hands up as though he knew once I got too close. Plus I had an assault rifle with the red dot pointed on his forehead. He looked at me with a look of hatred and said something that sounded like,"Shaitan....(some other words then a distinct word) infidel." I made a move towards him and he suddenly swung at me. He hit the ground from a shot to the throat, an open palm hit upside the bottom of his chin, and then sweeping his legs out. He landed on his back very violently. I chose not to shoot him or knife him. I cuffed him and the girl ran over to me pleading. She spoke broken English. The jist of it was kill him or let him go. I asked,"Why would I do either thing?" She asked if he would be a prisoner or ever let go by us. I said,"He'll be let go. I have one command. Protect these 6 buildings from pillagers. I technically shouldn't have aided you." She cursed me and screamed at me. I was a bit confused. I said,"And what would you have me do with your attacker?" She said,"My father owes him. I can not witness. I am a woman. My father and he will witness against me. My body pays my father's debts. This is Sharia. Americans know nothing." I let the man go, and pointed saying,"Go!" but held my weapon on him until he was out of my sight.

I found her body later that night. It turned out she'd been gang raped, and her throat was slashed. Should I have pulled the trigger with no witnesses other than her or did what I did? I'll let you ponder.

(You have a diluted image of the American soldier in Iraq. The United States government/President ordered a command upon most military personel. We are to never fire unless fired upon first. I never broke that command. So guess what? 100% of the time, except in an exception case of a special operation mission, if I fired it was upon someone who had already tried to kill me. I was in this situation 14 times. To be clear I was shot at first 35-45 times over time and only returned fire after being shot at. Most escaped. Some did not.)

I couldn't fire on the rapist. As I said previously, The U.S. has a strictly enforced policy that only allows us to fire once fired upon. In certain special operations this does not apply, but in this case and most all cases it did. It was very easy for us to be tried for war crimes by a military court, so you had to take action with caution. Allot of self control was required by us. Most U.S. soldiers are about 22-25 years old. What would bulproof have done? Based on this info were our soldiers mindless mercinaries?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 12:27:37 PM
At 8/14/2015 12:12:43 PM, Sooner wrote:
I'm happy,are you?
--------

Being born.

-------
You are obviously not happy. Verbal outter direction is proven to always result in negative rhetoric towards self. That's why psychology redirects the use of certain words from your vocabulary, to keep you from directing them towards yourself. You have a deep, dark hole inside and you can't ridicule, insult, or cause enough damage to ever fill it. You're no daisy. You're no daisy at all. You're high strung, and the string is simply more than you can bare. You can't literally attack God, so you attack any image of him, whether a poster, a post, or a thread.
I killed thousands? Wow. I'd get the congressional Medal of honor and be renicknamed "Rambo". We should have just sent me seeing I can ghost thousands souly by myself with ease. You are welcome to magnify me in your mind to have such abilities. Picture me in blue tights with a red cape if you so desire. I've killed 26 people in my life. I'd only be proud if that number was zero.

In one case, I was in Iraq. A covered girl scurried by quickly staring at me which was not customary. Her being unaccompanied was odd too. A man came following maybe 10-15 seconds later. He disappeared around the corner. I heard pleading. I don't know Arabic or any Arab language, so I couldn't understand the words. I rushed to the corner of the building, peered around and saw nothing, but the pleading got louder. I followed the sound. I looked down a dark alleyway. I shined my light towards the sounds. The man was raping her. I yelled,"Show me your hands!" (No English duh) I slowly moved closer. He held his hands up as though he knew once I got too close. Plus I had an assault rifle with the red dot pointed on his forehead. He looked at me with a look of hatred and said something that sounded like,"Shaitan....(some other words then a distinct word) infidel." I made a move towards him and he suddenly swung at me. He hit the ground from a shot to the throat, an open palm hit upside the bottom of his chin, and then sweeping his legs out. He landed on his back very violently. I chose not to shoot him or knife him. I cuffed him and the girl ran over to me pleading. She spoke broken English. The jist of it was kill him or let him go. I asked,"Why would I do either thing?" She asked if he would be a prisoner or ever let go by us. I said,"He'll be let go. I have one command. Protect these 6 buildings from pillagers. I technically shouldn't have aided you." She cursed me and screamed at me. I was a bit confused. I said,"And what would you have me do with your attacker?" She said,"My father owes him. I can not witness. I am a woman. My father and he will witness against me. My body pays my father's debts. This is Sharia. Americans know nothing." I let the man go, and pointed saying,"Go!" but held my weapon on him until he was out of my sight.

I found her body later that night. It turned out she'd been gang raped, and her throat was slashed. Should I have pulled the trigger with no witnesses other than her or did what I did? I'll let you ponder.

(You have a diluted image of the American soldier in Iraq. The United States government/President ordered a command upon most military personel. We are to never fire unless fired upon first. I never broke that command. So guess what? 100% of the time, except in an exception case of a special operation mission, if I fired it was upon someone who had already tried to kill me. I was in this situation 14 times. To be clear I was shot at first 35-45 times over time and only returned fire after being shot at. Most escaped. Some did not.)

I couldn't fire on the rapist. As I said previously, The U.S. has a strictly enforced policy that only allows us to fire once fired upon. In certain special operations this does not apply, but in this case and most all cases it did. It was very easy for us to be tried for war crimes by a military court, so you had to take action with caution. Allot of self control was required by us. Most U.S. soldiers are about 22-25 years old. What would bulproof have done? Based on this info were our soldiers mindless mercinaries?

The second sentence convinced me to stop reading.
Verbal outter direction
Then I read some of the rest and I pity you even more.
Never mind.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 12:32:14 PM
I've never had any Nechrophillia thoughts nor have I said anything that could me misinterpreted as such. You have notched down your credibility as an "intellectual" by tossing out a random idea not pertaining to anything within the conversation. Necrophillia is the desire to have sex with dead bodies. Your blind drive by post says much about your own self. I've never thought about any such idea. Apparently you have seeing the word slid so quickly and easily from your forked tongue.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 12:38:20 PM
At 8/14/2015 12:27:37 PM, bulproof wrote:
I'm happy,are you?
--------

Being born.

-------

Verbal outter direction
Never mind.
------You're welcome to google negative thinking, negative words, psychology, etc. Go ahead.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 12:40:53 PM
At 8/14/2015 12:27:37 PM, bulproof wrote:
I'm happy,are you?
--------

Being born.

-------

Verbal outter direction
Never mind.
-------
Why would you pity me? It is you who wakes up every morning with the intent of destroying faith and directing words like stupid, ignorant, etc. At others which by definition is toxic behavior.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 12:41:05 PM
At 8/14/2015 12:32:14 PM, Sooner wrote:
I've never had any Nechrophillia thoughts nor have I said anything that could me misinterpreted as such. You have notched down your credibility as an "intellectual" by tossing out a random idea not pertaining to anything within the conversation. Necrophillia is the desire to have sex with dead bodies. Your blind drive by post says much about your own self. I've never thought about any such idea. Apparently you have seeing the word slid so quickly and easily from your forked tongue.

That is the absolute evidence that you don't and never will understand what I write.
The problem is that you need to THINK about what I write.
That comment was a play on words concerning you necroing some of my previous posts.
You have been digging in very old graveyards in order that you sate your hate for me, I love it, because I'm here to wind up godbotherers in a forlorn hope that they may start thinking for themselves.
You are the absolute definition of those who are incapable and so I just enjoy taking the piss out of you.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 12:54:08 PM

The Aztecs would beg to differ.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 12:57:38 PM
At 8/14/2015 12:54:08 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

The Aztecs would beg to differ.

Wait while I consult my feathered snake god, I'll get back to you.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 1:01:04 PM
At 8/14/2015 12:41:05 PM, bulproof wrote:

That is the absolute evidence that you don't and never will understand what I write.
That comment was a play on words concerning you necroing some of my previous posts.
You have been digging in very old graveyards in order that you sate your hate for me, I love it, because I'm here to wind up godbotherers in a forlorn hope that they may start thinking for themselves.
You are the absolute definition of those who are incapable and so I just enjoy taking the piss out of you.
-------You say that.(I want you to think for yourself) But you don't consider very plausable arguments that even could possibly counter Atheism. Atheism does your thinking for you. I have a general belief in God but do not literally believe Noah packed the ark with every species and its mate. I don't believe Sampson had super human strength until his hair was cut off. I don't literally believe a talking snake tricked 2 literal people in a garden. I do realize that Jesus reproached Old Testament philosophies by, challenging them, changing the command to something logical, and giving the Pharisees no power over him by deflecting any archaic Old Testament baloney concept. I believe in him, not any book. He wrote nothing. He started no religion. And the word Christian wasn't used by him or his apostles. It was a derogatory term used to insult anyone who believed in Jesus. Jesus stands alone as himself. Bashing the Old Testament is to side with Jesus. Atheism does your thinking. No outside concept gets any discussion from you. Believe me. I've checked. You do only two things. The first is bash religious threads and concepts. The other is defend Atheism as a mantra. Anything inbetween you stay away from like it's the plague.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 1:05:36 PM
At 8/14/2015 1:01:04 PM, Sooner wrote:

-------You say that.(I want you to think for yourself) But you don't consider very plausable arguments that even could possibly counter Atheism. Atheism does your thinking for you. I have a general belief in God but do not literally believe Noah packed the ark with every species and its mate. I don't believe Sampson had super human strength until his hair was cut off. I don't literally believe a talking snake tricked 2 literal people in a garden. I do realize that Jesus reproached Old Testament philosophies by, challenging them, changing the command to something logical, and giving the Pharisees no power over him by deflecting any archaic Old Testament baloney concept. I believe in him, not any book. He wrote nothing. He started no religion. And the word Christian wasn't used by him or his apostles. It was a derogatory term used to insult anyone who believed in Jesus. Jesus stands alone as himself. Bashing the Old Testament is to side with Jesus. Atheism does your thinking. No outside concept gets any discussion from you. Believe me. I've checked. You do only two things. The first is bash religious threads and concepts. The other is defend Atheism as a mantra. Anything inbetween you stay away from like it's the plague.
-----------
I assume you are British, but for humorous purposes only, I must let you know that when you say "piss", based on how Americans speak, which is different in many ways than British English speak your use of the word by our terms concieves a very perverted idea.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 1:06:36 PM

"Bashing the Old Testament is to side with Jesus."

Well f*ck, there are alot of atheists and other people who side with Jesus then.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 1:09:20 PM
At 8/14/2015 1:06:36 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Well f*ck, there are alot of atheists and other people who side with Jesus then.
------
That's why a belief in Jesus shouldn't be so easily dismissed.
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 1:10:29 PM

"Atheists for Jesus"
(http://www.atheists-for-jesus.com...)
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 1:19:46 PM
At 8/14/2015 1:09:20 PM, Sooner wrote:

------
That's why a belief in Jesus shouldn't be so easily dismissed.

Belief in Jesus himself is not necessarily the same as belief in his words. I am an atheist currently, but there are some biblical messages that should be embraced simply because they align with human decency and humility.

And he would answer and say to them, "The man who has two tunics is to share with him who has none; and he who has food is to do likewise."
- Luke 3:11

"Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."
- Matthew 19:24
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 1:20:31 PM

Atheism = Disbelief in gods.
I hate to disavow you of your indoctrination, but that's just how it is.
"defend atheism" that means rejecting the man made concept of gods. WooHoo.
This alleged jesus character allegedly claimed that not one whit of the OT would be swept aside before the world was.
I guess he was very much in favour of the OT rules.
Why do you people cherry pick your pathetic fantasies?
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 2:10:41 PM
New International Version-
"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."

You have changed the words to give the meaning YOU needed to make YOUR point. He's speaking of the law. You used the letters OT for Old Testament. You've used snake in the grass methods to distort a passage.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 2:12:41 PM
At 8/14/2015 2:10:41 PM, Sooner wrote:
New International Version-
"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."

You have changed the words to give the meaning YOU needed to make YOUR point. He's speaking of the law. You used the letters OT for Old Testament. You've used snake in the grass methods to distort a passage.

Nice try. Response on previous post...
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 2:21:59 PM
not one whit of the OT would be swept aside before the world was.

Yeah, he attacked OT verses and then said their words were all correct. If I felt right about it, I'd have put his name as my final comment.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 2:29:53 PM
And he told us there was only one law. Love the Lord God with all your heart, and all your soul, and all your mind. And the next is as this in that you love your neighbor as you love yourself. You heard as of old an eye for aneye, but no, I say love your enemy. If he strikes your cheek offer him the other and bid him take your coat as well. Under this are fulfiiled all of the law..."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 2:36:00 PM
At 8/14/2015 2:29:53 PM, Sooner wrote:
And he told us there was only one law. Love the Lord God with all your heart, and all your soul, and all your mind. And the next is as this in that you love your neighbor as you love yourself. You heard as of old an eye for aneye, but no, I say love your enemy. If he strikes your cheek offer him the other and bid him take your coat as well. Under this are fulfiiled all of the law..."

The permanently bewildered can never answer this question.
If you "Love the Lord God with all your heart, and all your soul, and all your mind."
what of you do you have left?
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 2:51:58 PM
At 8/14/2015 2:36:00 PM, bulproof wrote:

If you "Love the Lord God with all your heart, and all your soul, and all your mind."

--------
You need an example really? Here goes.

I can play the piano with all my mind while loving my wife with all my heart, love my son with all my heart, be peripherally aware of my surroundings, hear any outside noises, smell the pizza cooking in the oven, taste the gum in my mouth, feel the pedals and keys, while realizing subconsciously that I work tomorrow, and know that my carpet is white all at once. Amazing isn't it?

I can love God, my wife, my son, and myself all with great depth all at once.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 2:56:12 PM
At 8/14/2015 2:51:58 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/14/2015 2:36:00 PM, bulproof wrote:

--------
You need an example really? Here goes.

I can play the piano with all my mind while loving my wife with all my heart, love my son with all my heart, be peripherally aware of my surroundings, hear any outside noises, smell the pizza cooking in the oven, taste the gum in my mouth, feel the pedals and keys, while realizing subconsciously that I work tomorrow, and know that my carpet is white all at once. Amazing isn't it?

I can love God, my wife, my son, and myself all with great depth all at once.

You need to improve your reading comprehension.

Here ya go try again.