Jump to topic:

Tarvuism

Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2010 10:09:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
It's not until the end that it actually becomes evident its a joke, because organized religion is nearly as silly. Someone should make a documentary with a bunch of real religions and fake ones, and have the viewer try to tell the difference between them. It probably wouldn't be easy.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2010 11:26:56 AM
At 6/15/2010 8:39:43 AM, CrappyDebater wrote:
I'm totally joining, anyone with me?

http://www.tarvu.com...

I'm sold.

Did you spot Simon Cowell in the promotional video? If Tarvu is good enough for him, it's good enough for me!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2010 1:24:10 PM
BLASPHEMY!
The great appendage of the holy FSM has reached into me and revealed the truth.
May his great meaty balls touch you as well!
You poor souls!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 4:21:32 AM
At 6/15/2010 10:09:45 AM, Rob1Billion wrote:
It's not until the end that it actually becomes evident its a joke, because organized religion is nearly as silly. Someone should make a documentary with a bunch of real religions and fake ones, and have the viewer try to tell the difference between them. It probably wouldn't be easy.

The magical octupus gave the game away quite early on.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.