Islam and Interpretation

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 1:42:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
To Muslims,

You see a muslim walking around and he looks like this and believes in Allah, but plays music, allows girls to play instruments in his band and reads the Quran. Would you condemn him even if he spoke like this.

https://www.youtube.com...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 2:23:17 PM
At 1/9/2015 1:42:26 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
To Muslims,

You see a muslim walking around and he looks like this and believes in Allah, but plays music, allows girls to play instruments in his band and reads the Quran. Would you condemn him even if he spoke like this.

muslim is who declares the Shahada (creed) that is - There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God.

the most sinning muslim is still a muslim but he cant change the Quran and Sunnah (way of the prophet) so these guys as i told you before are the dumbest hypocrites around... i dont what you trying to convey here... would you condemn?? wtf he cursing Islam and dont give a sh1t about God. they allowing every stuff forbidden in the Quran and you say if its wrong? they can get f"ck off out of Islam if they want.
Never fart near dog
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 4:10:39 PM
Please stop talking about God, poopoo, you are a Muhammadan and therefore are the last person to call anyone stupid or hypocrites as you idolize a rather despicable person and his ideas. Yes, to most all Christians and Jews, Muhammad was a despicable person who robbed not only religious ideas from Jews but robbed all Muslims of a true religion of peace by substituting the Quran's pack of lies about being "peaceful" when that book is crammed with orders to kill innocent people whose only "crime" is not falling for a religious fraud and swindler.

I don't think Muslims are capable of understanding that in West Muhammad is reviled as sick twist of a religious prophet who created a fascist ideology that as we all can see is easily twisted by Muslim believers into a horror script because Muhammad told Muslims to chop off the heads of disbelievers (in Muhammad). Muhammadism will be stopped in the West as it was back when Muslims first tried to enter Europe and again in the Crusades, and again now in our times where Muslims face European backlash from their realization Muhammadism is a crazy fascist ideology that strips human beings of rationality and compassion.

Only in backward countries can Muhammadism exist as it cannot survive moral or historical scrutiny and in the West is stopped every time it rears its snake fangs to poison religion of all people.
YassineB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 4:12:13 PM
To Muslims,

- It's for Allah to judge, every muslim has a bad side & a good side, no one is free from error. Condemning is Allah's will, not ours.

- Plus, muslims are a multitude of people in a multitude of degrees of piousness & goodness, as paradise is a multitude of degrees depending on one's actions.
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:
http://www.debate.org...

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 5:44:56 PM
At 1/9/2015 4:10:39 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Please stop talking about God, poopoo, you are a Muhammadan and therefore are the last person to call anyone stupid or hypocrites as you idolize a rather despicable person and his ideas. Yes, to most all Christians and Jews, Muhammad was a despicable person who robbed not only religious ideas from Jews but robbed all Muslims of a true religion of peace by substituting the Quran's pack of lies about being "peaceful" when that book is crammed with orders to kill innocent people whose only "crime" is not falling for a religious fraud and swindler.

I don't think Muslims are capable of understanding that in West Muhammad is reviled as sick twist of a religious prophet who created a fascist ideology that as we all can see is easily twisted by Muslim believers into a horror script because Muhammad told Muslims to chop off the heads of disbelievers (in Muhammad). Muhammadism will be stopped in the West as it was back when Muslims first tried to enter Europe and again in the Crusades, and again now in our times where Muslims face European backlash from their realization Muhammadism is a crazy fascist ideology that strips human beings of rationality and compassion.

Only in backward countries can Muhammadism exist as it cannot survive moral or historical scrutiny and in the West is stopped every time it rears its snake fangs to poison religion of all people.

I will not allow you to just blatantly attack Muslims in insulting manners such as that.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 5:48:12 PM
At 1/9/2015 4:12:13 PM, YassineB wrote:
To Muslims,

- It's for Allah to judge, every muslim has a bad side & a good side, no one is free from error. Condemning is Allah's will, not ours.

- Plus, muslims are a multitude of people in a multitude of degrees of piousness & goodness, as paradise is a multitude of degrees depending on one's actions.

I like your answer. Proves you at least leave Allah to be the judge.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 6:55:46 PM
To Muslims,

youre right but they saying that all what they doing is ok in islam.. funny enough they are not admitting and plus they trying to change the Quran according to their "Interpretation" which allows free sex alchohol bad manners... i know i myself doing sometime sh1t stuff i making mistakes too but atleast not trying to change what is Islam about because i love sooo much to have "sex" and dance with girls... i know muslims doing that sh1t but there are saying "we are wrong" like everybody else...
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 6:59:09 PM
At 1/9/2015 5:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
To Muslims,

yepp... and muslims believe the Quran is the word of Allah.... i cant say Quran says i can drink beer all night long like this guys... but in the end sure God is the ultimate judge he can forgive or punish whomever he will....
Never fart near dog
YassineB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:16:54 PM
At 1/9/2015 6:55:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
youre right but they saying that all what they doing is ok in islam.. funny enough they are not admitting and plus they trying to change the Quran according to their "Interpretation" which allows free sex alchohol bad manners... i know i myself doing sometime sh1t stuff i making mistakes too but atleast not trying to change what is Islam about because i love sooo much to have "sex" and dance with girls... i know muslims doing that sh1t but there are saying "we are wrong" like everybody else...

- The question was: 'Would you condemn him even if he spoke like this.? ' & so the answer is: only Allah can do such a thing.

- Also, it's understood from the question the OP asked that he is aware that these practices are not allowed in Shari'a.

- If the question was: 'are these people right in what they are doing according to Islam?', the answer would be the one you provided: bending Islam to please one's desires or one's inclinations is wrong, & not allowed.
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:22:58 PM
At 1/9/2015 6:59:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
To Muslims,

yepp... and muslims believe the Quran is the word of Allah.... i cant say Quran says i can drink beer all night long like this guys... but in the end sure God is the ultimate judge he can forgive or punish whomever he will....

The guys in the movie do not drink all night long. Maybe Amazing Rayuf, but I doubt he's actually a muslim. He just hangs out with them and gets kicked out. He only gets back in when Janghir gives him a surah from an ayah to read to Omar, the house head. All they do is live life casually, pray 5 times a day, and try to plan a big Taqwacore show. They invite a band called Bulal's Boulder, which wear Kaftas and turbins. They also don't allow girl's at their shows and are hated because they are fundamentalists and wanted to sleep in the bus in the cold because the men and women at the show were sleeping in the same home and rooms.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:56:01 PM
At 1/9/2015 5:44:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 4:10:39 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

I will not allow you to just blatantly attack Muslims in insulting manners such as that.

You don't "allow" anything, punk. You're a punk, remember? And not Christian in the least as you cannot tell right from wrong in giving any credence or support for a very false religion, Muhammadism. Please go back to school and learn about Christianity and why we Christians do not accept Muhammadism and neither should you or do you really think God wants people's heads chopped off if they don't agree with Muhammad's ideas?
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:58:39 PM
That's the bottom line, punk, that you need to always pay attention to with Muhammadans, that they truly believe that God desires to kill non-Muslims who do not accept Muhammad the child abuser and killer ape thief as their Master.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 10:03:18 PM
True Islam still awaits development as it cannot come from any killer apes pretending to be human beings. It will be women who will bring in true Islam as the men have all blown it and shown themselves to be incapable of handing authority off to women in order to keep the false religion of Muhammadism going that runs on male territorial animal behavior pure and simple, males rule everything, the most vicious males rule the rest of the males. That's what ISIS counts on and what is the core of Muhammadism: terrorism to establish male controllers.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 10:09:33 PM
True Christianity teaches men how to become humane beings instead of succumbing to their otherwise inherently violent animal natures. You have to Sacrifice Power for Love, there is no other way to do it, and Muhammad never learned this copying Jews but then neither did Moses or any of the prophets until Jesus.

Without the Sacrifice of power for love, you get violent men and constant wars created by these violent men to establish their territorial claims and not a bit of it is of God but of Nature, the natural man being unable to control his violent nature without Sacrifice of power for love as shown by Jesus' example.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 10:13:43 PM
At 1/9/2015 10:09:33 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
True Christianity teaches men how to become humane beings instead of succumbing to their otherwise inherently violent animal natures. You have to Sacrifice Power for Love, there is no other way to do it, and Muhammad never learned this copying Jews but then neither did Moses or any of the prophets until Jesus.

Without the Sacrifice of power for love, you get violent men and constant wars created by these violent men to establish their territorial claims and not a bit of it is of God but of Nature, the natural man being unable to control his violent nature without Sacrifice of power for love as shown by Jesus' example.

How to become humane being according to the true christianity?
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 10:15:53 PM
Muslims still believe religion is about power, that God is about power and sign of God's approval is political power given a warlord, they hold up Muhammadism's rapid advance of taking country after country through war as example of how Allah is behind Muhammad. But this is utterly nuts as any objective look at history shows human beings easily deceived by powerful men making them do all sorts of horrible things to create Islamic kingdoms, and they hold up Jesus' sacrifice of power as sign that God really didn't like Jesus, not understanding the Sacrifice idea at all. Without Sacrifice of Power for Love, you get nothing but evil violent men as we see happening with the public face of Muhammadism in the world.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 10:17:35 PM
Islamic kingdoms, Catholic kingdoms, Protestant kingdoms, all of them built on rivers of bloodshed as not a one of them understood Sacrifice of Power for Love.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 10:21:23 PM
You may not hear me but your grandchildren will, my Message aimed at future generations not so brainwashed as today's in all Abrahamic religions, only Pope Francis showing sign of being a real Christian in the Abrahamic religions of the world. A "real Christian" is a humanitarian activist wanting to help humanity as this is God's will. Not to hurt humanity but to help human beings become humane beings. If your religion is not helping human beings become humane beings, it is not of God but of man.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 10:24:11 PM
At 1/9/2015 10:21:23 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
You may not hear me but your grandchildren will, my Message aimed at future generations not so brainwashed as today's in all Abrahamic religions, only Pope Francis showing sign of being a real Christian in the Abrahamic religions of the world. A "real Christian" is a humanitarian activist wanting to help humanity as this is God's will. Not to hurt humanity but to help human beings become humane beings. If your religion is not helping human beings become humane beings, it is not of God but of man.

What is the will of God?
One doesn't need religion for only help others.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 10:24:58 PM
At 1/9/2015 10:15:53 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Muslims still believe religion is about power, that God is about power and sign of God's approval is political power given a warlord, they hold up Muhammadism's rapid advance of taking country after country through war as example of how Allah is behind Muhammad. But this is utterly nuts as any objective look at history shows human beings easily deceived by powerful men making them do all sorts of horrible things to create Islamic kingdoms, and they hold up Jesus' sacrifice of power as sign that God really didn't like Jesus, not understanding the Sacrifice idea at all. Without Sacrifice of Power for Love, you get nothing but evil violent men as we see happening with the public face of Muhammadism in the world.

Islam is the way of life it includes also political power since Islam regulates leadership.