Total Posts:115|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheist

ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:08:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

Because of their lack of knowledge to support their claims, many atheist have converted to believers.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:17:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:08:40 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

Because of their lack of knowledge to support their claims, many atheist have converted to believers.

What claims are you talking about? Christians claimed to know when the end times were coming. Crusaders claimed to know God wanted them to go to holy wars and kill people. The catholic church was the first Christian denomination until Martin Luther brought about protestant reformations by claiming the catholic church was wrong with it's practices of indulgences. Atheists and theists will have claims that are right and wrong, but the idea and concept of god is one that cannot be disproven, but nor can it be proven. If it were proven, it would destroy God. Here is a good video explaining by InspiringPhilosophy, a Christian apologist on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com...
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:20:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.
I don't speak on behalf of other atheists, but my understanding of the concept does not involve whether or not my lack of belief is correct or incorrect, but rather a position that states that I don't personally possess a belief in a god(s). Atheism does vary from person to person, but inherently the concept entails a lack of belief in a god(s).

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?
Conversely, many atheists are atheists because of a lack of evidence. Demonstrating evidence to corroborate atheism is flawed, and unnecessary to be an atheist.
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:22:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.

Oh HE exists. I was like you, until unexplainable things began happening in my life. But what really led me to believe that YAHUAH does exist and YAHUSHUAH, is a dream I had. When I compared my dream to the bible and what I saw, it all made sense.

By the way, I want to correct you when you say you believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. He didn't die for the sins of all mankind, only for the Israelites - Matthew 15:24. If you go to church, I would not trust about 95% of what pastors (false prophets) are teaching. The real Israelites today, are the so called "African American/Latinos/Native Americans," according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:23:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

Gnostic atheists believe that they are completely right, just like Gnostic theists, but I think they're less common than agnostics.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:24:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:17:24 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:08:40 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

Because of their lack of knowledge to support their claims, many atheist have converted to believers.

What claims are you talking about? Christians claimed to know when the end times were coming. Crusaders claimed to know God wanted them to go to holy wars and kill people. The catholic church was the first Christian denomination until Martin Luther brought about protestant reformations by claiming the catholic church was wrong with it's practices of indulgences. Atheists and theists will have claims that are right and wrong, but the idea and concept of god is one that cannot be disproven, but nor can it be proven. If it were proven, it would destroy God. Here is a good video explaining by InspiringPhilosophy, a Christian apologist on youtube.

Those Christians that claimed they knew when the end times were coming, are false prophets because the Bible specifically says, NO ONE will no the hour or day of HIS return, so those so called "Christians" are full of it.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:27:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:22:39 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.

Oh HE exists. I was like you, until unexplainable things began happening in my life. But what really led me to believe that YAHUAH does exist and YAHUSHUAH, is a dream I had. When I compared my dream to the bible and what I saw, it all made sense.

By the way, I want to correct you when you say you believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. He didn't die for the sins of all mankind, only for the Israelites - Matthew 15:24. If you go to church, I would not trust about 95% of what pastors (false prophets) are teaching. The real Israelites today, are the so called "African American/Latinos/Native Americans," according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

So what is John 3:16?
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:31:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:27:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:22:39 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.

Oh HE exists. I was like you, until unexplainable things began happening in my life. But what really led me to believe that YAHUAH does exist and YAHUSHUAH, is a dream I had. When I compared my dream to the bible and what I saw, it all made sense.

By the way, I want to correct you when you say you believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. He didn't die for the sins of all mankind, only for the Israelites - Matthew 15:24. If you go to church, I would not trust about 95% of what pastors (false prophets) are teaching. The real Israelites today, are the so called "African American/Latinos/Native Americans," according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

So what is John 3:16?

John 3:16 pertains to Jerusalem, Israel. If you have precepts for these verses, you would understand the Bible, but churches don't teach that. Message me and I'll give you precepts for John 3:16.
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:31:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:31:23 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:27:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:22:39 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.

Oh HE exists. I was like you, until unexplainable things began happening in my life. But what really led me to believe that YAHUAH does exist and YAHUSHUAH, is a dream I had. When I compared my dream to the bible and what I saw, it all made sense.

By the way, I want to correct you when you say you believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. He didn't die for the sins of all mankind, only for the Israelites - Matthew 15:24. If you go to church, I would not trust about 95% of what pastors (false prophets) are teaching. The real Israelites today, are the so called "African American/Latinos/Native Americans," according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

So what is John 3:16?

John 3:16 pertains to Jerusalem, Israel. If you have precepts for these verses, you would understand the Bible, but churches don't teach that. Message me and I'll give you precepts for John 3:16.

Never mind, I'll message you.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:32:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:24:17 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:17:24 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:08:40 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

Because of their lack of knowledge to support their claims, many atheist have converted to believers.

What claims are you talking about? Christians claimed to know when the end times were coming. Crusaders claimed to know God wanted them to go to holy wars and kill people. The catholic church was the first Christian denomination until Martin Luther brought about protestant reformations by claiming the catholic church was wrong with it's practices of indulgences. Atheists and theists will have claims that are right and wrong, but the idea and concept of god is one that cannot be disproven, but nor can it be proven. If it were proven, it would destroy God. Here is a good video explaining by InspiringPhilosophy, a Christian apologist on youtube.

Those Christians that claimed they knew when the end times were coming, are false prophets because the Bible specifically says, NO ONE will no the hour or day of HIS return, so those so called "Christians" are full of it.

At least you can admit that.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:40:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:31:56 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:23 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:27:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:22:39 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.

Oh HE exists. I was like you, until unexplainable things began happening in my life. But what really led me to believe that YAHUAH does exist and YAHUSHUAH, is a dream I had. When I compared my dream to the bible and what I saw, it all made sense.

By the way, I want to correct you when you say you believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. He didn't die for the sins of all mankind, only for the Israelites - Matthew 15:24. If you go to church, I would not trust about 95% of what pastors (false prophets) are teaching. The real Israelites today, are the so called "African American/Latinos/Native Americans," according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

So what is John 3:16?

John 3:16 pertains to Jerusalem, Israel. If you have precepts for these verses, you would understand the Bible, but churches don't teach that. Message me and I'll give you precepts for John 3:16.

Never mind, I'll message you.

So when god says "world" he actually just means "jeurseulam". So God favors a group of people over another.
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:57:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:40:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:56 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:23 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:27:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:22:39 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.

Oh HE exists. I was like you, until unexplainable things began happening in my life. But what really led me to believe that YAHUAH does exist and YAHUSHUAH, is a dream I had. When I compared my dream to the bible and what I saw, it all made sense.

By the way, I want to correct you when you say you believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. He didn't die for the sins of all mankind, only for the Israelites - Matthew 15:24. If you go to church, I would not trust about 95% of what pastors (false prophets) are teaching. The real Israelites today, are the so called "African American/Latinos/Native Americans," according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

So what is John 3:16?

John 3:16 pertains to Jerusalem, Israel. If you have precepts for these verses, you would understand the Bible, but churches don't teach that. Message me and I'll give you precepts for John 3:16.

Never mind, I'll message you.

So when god says "world" he actually just means "jeurseulam". So God favors a group of people over another.

Yes he does. That is why throughout the entire Bible HE mentions Israel, Jews, House of Israel. He is referring to the Israelites, but there is salvation for the gentiles. And I'm getting those precepts to you right now.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:18:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:57:12 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:40:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:56 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:23 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:27:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:22:39 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.

Oh HE exists. I was like you, until unexplainable things began happening in my life. But what really led me to believe that YAHUAH does exist and YAHUSHUAH, is a dream I had. When I compared my dream to the bible and what I saw, it all made sense.

By the way, I want to correct you when you say you believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. He didn't die for the sins of all mankind, only for the Israelites - Matthew 15:24. If you go to church, I would not trust about 95% of what pastors (false prophets) are teaching. The real Israelites today, are the so called "African American/Latinos/Native Americans," according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

So what is John 3:16?

John 3:16 pertains to Jerusalem, Israel. If you have precepts for these verses, you would understand the Bible, but churches don't teach that. Message me and I'll give you precepts for John 3:16.

Never mind, I'll message you.

So when god says "world" he actually just means "jeurseulam". So God favors a group of people over another.

Yes he does. That is why throughout the entire Bible HE mentions Israel, Jews, House of Israel. He is referring to the Israelites, but there is salvation for the gentiles. And I'm getting those precepts to you right now.

Then why does Christ say in the end "Go make disciples of all nations?"

Also, heres what it is meant by world when you study it's original language.

http://www.biblestudytools.com...
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:26:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 9:18:23 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:57:12 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:40:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:56 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:23 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:27:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:22:39 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.

Oh HE exists. I was like you, until unexplainable things began happening in my life. But what really led me to believe that YAHUAH does exist and YAHUSHUAH, is a dream I had. When I compared my dream to the bible and what I saw, it all made sense.

By the way, I want to correct you when you say you believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. He didn't die for the sins of all mankind, only for the Israelites - Matthew 15:24. If you go to church, I would not trust about 95% of what pastors (false prophets) are teaching. The real Israelites today, are the so called "African American/Latinos/Native Americans," according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

So what is John 3:16?

John 3:16 pertains to Jerusalem, Israel. If you have precepts for these verses, you would understand the Bible, but churches don't teach that. Message me and I'll give you precepts for John 3:16.

Never mind, I'll message you.

So when god says "world" he actually just means "jeurseulam". So God favors a group of people over another.

Yes he does. That is why throughout the entire Bible HE mentions Israel, Jews, House of Israel. He is referring to the Israelites, but there is salvation for the gentiles. And I'm getting those precepts to you right now.

Then why does Christ say in the end "Go make disciples of all nations?"

Also, heres what it is meant by world when you study it's original language.

http://www.biblestudytools.com...

Since our people were scattered all over the earth, they have different languages. If you look at nations in Hebrews Strongs it says, nations, tounges and tribes. So when it says nations it is reffering to the Israelites that have been scattered all over the earth and have different tounges (languages). We have people mingled in with the Africans, we have people in Canada, Israel, Italy, Spain, France, etc... we have people scattered every where. John 17:9 says, "I pray for them, I pray NOT for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine." So if John 3:16 says "For God so loved the world," and John 17:9 says "I pray for them, I pray NOT for the world," it would be a contradiction. None of these online sites that have bible studies or their own definitions of what they think a word or verse means, is accurate because all these websites believe that The Messiah came to save everyone of their sins.
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:28:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 9:26:57 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 9:18:23 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:57:12 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:40:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:56 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:23 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:27:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:22:39 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.

Oh HE exists. I was like you, until unexplainable things began happening in my life. But what really led me to believe that YAHUAH does exist and YAHUSHUAH, is a dream I had. When I compared my dream to the bible and what I saw, it all made sense.

By the way, I want to correct you when you say you believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. He didn't die for the sins of all mankind, only for the Israelites - Matthew 15:24. If you go to church, I would not trust about 95% of what pastors (false prophets) are teaching. The real Israelites today, are the so called "African American/Latinos/Native Americans," according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

So what is John 3:16?

John 3:16 pertains to Jerusalem, Israel. If you have precepts for these verses, you would understand the Bible, but churches don't teach that. Message me and I'll give you precepts for John 3:16.

Never mind, I'll message you.

So when god says "world" he actually just means "jeurseulam". So God favors a group of people over another.

Yes he does. That is why throughout the entire Bible HE mentions Israel, Jews, House of Israel. He is referring to the Israelites, but there is salvation for the gentiles. And I'm getting those precepts to you right now.

Then why does Christ say in the end "Go make disciples of all nations?"

Also, heres what it is meant by world when you study it's original language.

http://www.biblestudytools.com...

Since our people were scattered all over the earth, they have different languages. If you look at nations in Hebrews Strongs it says, nations, tounges and tribes. So when it says nations it is reffering to the Israelites that have been scattered all over the earth and have different tounges (languages). We have people mingled in with the Africans, we have people in Canada, Israel, Italy, Spain, France, etc... we have people scattered every where. John 17:9 says, "I pray for them, I pray NOT for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine." So if John 3:16 says "For God so loved the world," and John 17:9 says "I pray for them, I pray NOT for the world," it would be a contradiction. None of these online sites that have bible studies or their own definitions of what they think a word or verse means, is accurate because all these websites believe that The Messiah came to save everyone of their sins.

See, when we come out of this captivity, we will have our world back, we will rule this world again, just as we did before we decided to disobey our Father.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:33:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Show us the atheist who claims science has "proof" of anything aside from maths and alcohol. Science doesn't even subscribe to the concept of proof because it's a fallacious concept. But the biggest problem with your argument is that disbelief in an existence is not a position which can be supported by evidence. Non-existence is supported by the lack of evidence for existence. And since theists can offer no evidence that God exists, you support our conclusion.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
rikomalpense
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:34:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Are the Religion forums made up of only trolls and those who grab onto their bait?
The sky looks violet through rose-coloured glasses.
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:35:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 9:33:04 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Show us the atheist who claims science has "proof" of anything aside from maths and alcohol. Science doesn't even subscribe to the concept of proof because it's a fallacious concept. But the biggest problem with your argument is that disbelief in an existence is not a position which can be supported by evidence. Non-existence is supported by the lack of evidence for existence. And since theists can offer no evidence that God exists, you support our conclusion.

Let me ask you this, how old is this world?
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:40:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 9:26:57 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 9:18:23 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:57:12 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:40:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:56 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:23 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:27:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:22:39 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.

Oh HE exists. I was like you, until unexplainable things began happening in my life. But what really led me to believe that YAHUAH does exist and YAHUSHUAH, is a dream I had. When I compared my dream to the bible and what I saw, it all made sense.

By the way, I want to correct you when you say you believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. He didn't die for the sins of all mankind, only for the Israelites - Matthew 15:24. If you go to church, I would not trust about 95% of what pastors (false prophets) are teaching. The real Israelites today, are the so called "African American/Latinos/Native Americans," according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

So what is John 3:16?

John 3:16 pertains to Jerusalem, Israel. If you have precepts for these verses, you would understand the Bible, but churches don't teach that. Message me and I'll give you precepts for John 3:16.

Never mind, I'll message you.

So when god says "world" he actually just means "jeurseulam". So God favors a group of people over another.

Yes he does. That is why throughout the entire Bible HE mentions Israel, Jews, House of Israel. He is referring to the Israelites, but there is salvation for the gentiles. And I'm getting those precepts to you right now.

Then why does Christ say in the end "Go make disciples of all nations?"

Also, heres what it is meant by world when you study it's original language.

http://www.biblestudytools.com...

Since our people were scattered all over the earth, they have different languages. If you look at nations in Hebrews Strongs it says, nations, tounges and tribes. So when it says nations it is reffering to the Israelites that have been scattered all over the earth and have different tounges (languages). We have people mingled in with the Africans, we have people in Canada, Israel, Italy, Spain, France, etc... we have people scattered every where. John 17:9 says, "I pray for them, I pray NOT for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine." So if John 3:16 says "For God so loved the world," and John 17:9 says "I pray for them, I pray NOT for the world," it would be a contradiction. None of these online sites that have bible studies or their own definitions of what they think a word or verse means, is accurate because all these websites believe that The Messiah came to save everyone of their sins.

Praying for the world and saving the world are two different things. You can't pray for other people. They must pray themselves.
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:41:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 9:40:16 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 9:26:57 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 9:18:23 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:57:12 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:40:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:56 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:31:23 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:27:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:22:39 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:13:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Science doesn't claim to have 100% answers. Just reasonable predictions and guesses. Some have taken science as a means of looking at the universe and nature that God created. I am a Christian who can say, "I believe in God and believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind." I will not however, say that I know he exists. I am an agnostic theist, meaning that I am going by honest faith and am open to being led away from God. I have held this position for a year now and none have convinced me.

Oh HE exists. I was like you, until unexplainable things began happening in my life. But what really led me to believe that YAHUAH does exist and YAHUSHUAH, is a dream I had. When I compared my dream to the bible and what I saw, it all made sense.

By the way, I want to correct you when you say you believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. He didn't die for the sins of all mankind, only for the Israelites - Matthew 15:24. If you go to church, I would not trust about 95% of what pastors (false prophets) are teaching. The real Israelites today, are the so called "African American/Latinos/Native Americans," according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

So what is John 3:16?

John 3:16 pertains to Jerusalem, Israel. If you have precepts for these verses, you would understand the Bible, but churches don't teach that. Message me and I'll give you precepts for John 3:16.

Never mind, I'll message you.

So when god says "world" he actually just means "jeurseulam". So God favors a group of people over another.

Yes he does. That is why throughout the entire Bible HE mentions Israel, Jews, House of Israel. He is referring to the Israelites, but there is salvation for the gentiles. And I'm getting those precepts to you right now.

Then why does Christ say in the end "Go make disciples of all nations?"

Also, heres what it is meant by world when you study it's original language.

http://www.biblestudytools.com...

Since our people were scattered all over the earth, they have different languages. If you look at nations in Hebrews Strongs it says, nations, tounges and tribes. So when it says nations it is reffering to the Israelites that have been scattered all over the earth and have different tounges (languages). We have people mingled in with the Africans, we have people in Canada, Israel, Italy, Spain, France, etc... we have people scattered every where. John 17:9 says, "I pray for them, I pray NOT for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine." So if John 3:16 says "For God so loved the world," and John 17:9 says "I pray for them, I pray NOT for the world," it would be a contradiction. None of these online sites that have bible studies or their own definitions of what they think a word or verse means, is accurate because all these websites believe that The Messiah came to save everyone of their sins.

Praying for the world and saving the world are two different things. You can't pray for other people. They must pray themselves.

The world that is being talked about is Israel and that was "Jesus" speaking in that verse.
bulproof
Posts: 25,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 10:04:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Does mummy know you are talking to strangers on the internet?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 10:20:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 9:35:01 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 9:33:04 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Show us the atheist who claims science has "proof" of anything aside from maths and alcohol. Science doesn't even subscribe to the concept of proof because it's a fallacious concept. But the biggest problem with your argument is that disbelief in an existence is not a position which can be supported by evidence. Non-existence is supported by the lack of evidence for existence. And since theists can offer no evidence that God exists, you support our conclusion.

Let me ask you this, how old is this world?

Based on all of the credible evidence, it's approximately 4.55 billion years old.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 11:24:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

Atheism is correct and there is no other way? How many other ways are there?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 11:33:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 9:34:00 PM, rikomalpense wrote:
Are the Religion forums made up of only trolls and those who grab onto their bait?

No, not at all. Well, every once in a while, or perhaps more often than not...bah, who am I kidding?! Always... it happens all the effin' time! ;-)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 12:07:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 10:04:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
Does mummy know you are talking to strangers on the internet?

I don't know I hope not lol :D
ACHOSEN1
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 12:09:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 10:20:38 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 1/9/2015 9:35:01 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 9:33:04 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:06:52 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
At 1/9/2015 6:26:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/9/2015 5:53:25 PM, ACHOSEN1 wrote:
Atheist out there who apparently believe that atheism is correct and there is no other way.

What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is correct and accurate?

-bashes head against the wall-

Way to make a strawman argument.

No atheists I have met (and I've met a ton) have ever claimed atheism is correct. Atheism is simply neutral. Analogy. If you claim to be a general scientist, you are not making a knowledge claim about being an expert or correct. You just have an interest in all scientific fields. To ask a general scientist proof and evidence that they are accurate and correct is meaningless.

Atheism in other words, has no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct because it makes no knowledge claims about god. They just don't believe in God because they don't see your supposed evidence or reason to believe.

According to atheist, they have all the proof science, which is really no proof because its all predictions and guesses.

Show us the atheist who claims science has "proof" of anything aside from maths and alcohol. Science doesn't even subscribe to the concept of proof because it's a fallacious concept. But the biggest problem with your argument is that disbelief in an existence is not a position which can be supported by evidence. Non-existence is supported by the lack of evidence for existence. And since theists can offer no evidence that God exists, you support our conclusion.

Let me ask you this, how old is this world?

Based on all of the credible evidence, it's approximately 4.55 billion years old.

So if the world is approximately 4.55 billion years old, how come it is 2015?