Jump to topic:

the TIME machine

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 12:15:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As I read more and more around the religion forum and peek a bit at other forums. I notice that many seem to have a "curiosity" of where humans came from and why.

I Am at the point in my Life that I view the question of where we came from and why much the same as how far does outer space go and whats beyond infinity.

Now some that want to believe that they are like the professor from Gilligan's Island will set their coco nuts aside and start rattling on and on with all kinds of scientific this and that and.......

This is not about science or religion. It is about both yet neither.
If you can't get a grasp on that.
best go back to making batteries out of coco nuts.

Now that the professor has been left behind on the island I will continue.

The way that I view it is that it really doesn't matter much where we came from or where were going much beyond idol curiosity.

I see it as here I Am. I understand where I came from and why as far as is of interest to me. As for where I Am going?

I will know when I get there.

What is it that I AM getting at?

That this human society of mankind as a larger group likes to argue and play sports games and have their politics so they can have something and someone to argue with and so on.

WHY do most enjoy the game of the argument more so then not?

In my opinion the answer for that question has a answer to be found in:

Why do some people have a limited vocabulary?
You know, where they fill in the blank spots with potty mouth words.

Most of these type people are basically lazy day dreamers that try and pretend that they are much smarter then they are in fact.

They would rather PRETEND that they are smart and know something then actually LEARN something of greater value.

Seems that the vocabulary challenged are just mostly lazy day dreamers that prefer feeding the anger monkeys on their backs that make them feel ALIVE over waking up and getting a clue or 2.

Back to this:

Simple answer is that they are not mature enough in intellect to have out grown the ways of argument as a means of distraction away from what bothers them the MOST.

Themselves. Those that are not comfortable and content with themselves like to argue with others that like to argue so that they can be distracted away from the part of themselves that bothers them.

What is it that bothers most of these type of people about themselves?

That they are confused, doubt filled angry frauds when they start to examine their inner selves and pay closer attention to the results of their thoughts and actions.

I myself have little interest in argument at this point of my Life.

Been there and done that and then I grew out of it.

Sure I find myself slipping now and then, but I quickly get back on my path and move on with my Life in my TIME machine called a human body.

When the world society is viewed from a much larger perspective that is a few rungs down on the ladder from infinity.

We would see that most of society tries to spend as much of their TIME, energy and thought on trying to ESCAPE into the past or the future so that they can try and AVOID the NOW.

This is all a SIMPLE example that even a wise child might understand well enough not to get angry and want argument to try and make them feel better.

P.S. Forum TROLLS and part time wanna bees are more then welcome to try and ESCAPE from the realities that bother them the most...

I make pets out of trolls as some dogs I have had in the past were smarter and I like dogs, even if they are not the brightest pup from the litter
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 12:24:33 PM
At 1/10/2015 12:15:27 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
As I read more and more around the religion forum and peek a bit at other forums. I notice that many seem to have a "curiosity" of where humans came from and why.

I Am at the point in my Life that I view the question of where we came from and why much the same as how far does outer space go and whats beyond infinity.

Now some that want to believe that they are like the professor from Gilligan's Island will set their coco nuts aside and start rattling on and on with all kinds of scientific this and that and.......

The way that I view it is that it really doesn't matter much where we came from or where were going much beyond idol curiosity.

I see it as here I Am. I understand where I came from and why as far as is of interest to me. As for where I Am going?

That this human society of mankind as a larger group likes to argue and play sports games and have their politics so they can have something and someone to argue with and so on.

Most of these type people are basically lazy day dreamers that try and pretend that they are much smarter then they are in fact.

They would rather PRETEND that they are smart and know something then actually LEARN something of greater value.

Seems that the vocabulary challenged are just mostly lazy day dreamers that prefer feeding the anger monkeys on their backs that make them feel ALIVE over waking up and getting a clue or 2.

Back to this:

Simple answer is that they are not mature enough in intellect to have out grown the ways of argument as a means of distraction away from what bothers them the MOST.

Themselves. Those that are not comfortable and content with themselves like to argue with others that like to argue so that they can be distracted away from the part of themselves that bothers them.

That they are confused, doubt filled angry frauds when they start to examine their inner selves and pay closer attention to the results of their thoughts and actions.

Sure I find myself slipping now and then, but I quickly get back on my path and move on with my Life in my TIME machine called a human body.

When the world society is viewed from a much larger perspective that is a few rungs down on the ladder from infinity.

We would see that most of society tries to spend as much of their TIME, energy and thought on trying to ESCAPE into the past or the future so that they can try and AVOID the NOW.

This is all a SIMPLE example that even a wise child might understand well enough not to get angry and want argument to try and make them feel better.

P.S. Forum TROLLS and part time wanna bees are more then welcome to try and ESCAPE from the realities that bother them the most...

I make pets out of trolls as some dogs I have had in the past were smarter and I like dogs, even if they are not the brightest pup from the litter

I'm not into the argument either. And I understand what you are saying here. Some people just scream "PROVE ME WRONG, HA!". It's generally a waste if time. I prefer people who aren't so far within themselves who are able and willing to connect on some level even if we don't see eye to eye. There are plenty of people here who have that ability. Focus on them. Ignore the terminally oppressed. Peace. ;)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 12:49:00 PM
Hello jodybirby,

I have noticed you posting around the boards and can tell that you are more interested in "peace" and understanding then the "other side of the coin" that seems popular with most.

I haven't spent much time in forums such as this in many years. I do have experience gained from the years in the past that I was in groups and forums.

I understand what are called trolls and trouble makers as I have seen them come and go.

Trolls as they are called like to "tease others" for the WRONG motives.

Some will confuse me for a troll as I also like to tease a bit, but my MOTIVES are much different in that I want to excite lazy minds to THINK beyond what they think they can.

I also find that the troll like people make interesting learning projects.

It will take me awhile to learn the scribbling styles of the resident trolls here so that I might compile a list of the different online personalities that these type of people like to use so that they always have the option of arguing with themselves on the boards when they get that lonely for attention.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 1:16:05 PM
At 1/10/2015 12:49:00 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Hello jodybirby,

I have noticed you posting around the boards and can tell that you are more interested in "peace" and understanding then the "other side of the coin" that seems popular with most.

I haven't spent much time in forums such as this in many years. I do have experience gained from the years in the past that I was in groups and forums.

I understand what are called trolls and trouble makers as I have seen them come and go.

Trolls as they are called like to "tease others" for the WRONG motives.

Some will confuse me for a troll as I also like to tease a bit, but my MOTIVES are much different in that I want to excite lazy minds to THINK beyond what they think they can.

I also find that the troll like people make interesting learning projects.

It will take me awhile to learn the scribbling styles of the resident trolls here so that I might compile a list of the different online personalities that these type of people like to use so that they always have the option of arguing with themselves on the boards when they get that lonely for attention.

Hi! If you're into sociology, religious culture, and human psychology then this this the place to do some extraordinarily interesting people watching. It's what I find most fulfilling here because I truly love an eclectic collection people. The "trolls" are especially fascinating. I typically read much more than I comment. We should compare notes sometime. :D
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Kyle_the_Heretic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 1:36:05 PM

Back to this:

How does one go beyond infinity?

Silly, bitter argument is a waste of time, but still tempting on occasion. Civil debate can be, and often is, good healthy cerebral exercise.

Trolls ... well, trolls happen.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 1:51:03 PM
People watching has been a favorite hobby and learning experience for me since I first realized that I could sort thoughts and analyze the people and world around me.

I also spent many years watching and studying the dogs I had and learned that dogs have their thinking processes and choices much like people do.

An example: I had a VERY large over grown puppy that weighed around 165 pounds or so at her heaviest. She did like her groceries and laying around.

She would be laying on the end of the couch and I would want her to move. She would just look at me and lay her head back down and ignore me.

So I would toss a bit of tasty food on the floor. The dog would look at the food and spend a bit of time "thinking" if she should go get the doughnut or just remain laying there as she was so comfortable.

Sometimes I would wonder if the dog was wishing that she could figure out a way for the tasty food to magically come to her so she could have her cake and eat it also.

I have learned that most people are busy trying to design a "magic wand" with their being so that they can use it and solve their problems and maybe the problems of the world with it.

Instead of LEARNING that there are no such things as "magic wands" and that it is US that make the MAGIC happen.

What I find interesting about this site is that there are people of many ages with many opinions. One of the best forum stews I've ever known.

In the past the younger crowd had their tables set up in the other room away from the "adults".

I find the mixture offered here very interesting as I find many of the opinions and ideas of the 18 and under interesting as they are the future.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 2:14:37 PM
"How does one go beyond infinity?"

The point I was making is that what I see most arguing about makes about as much sense as arguing about infinity and beyond.

I was saying lets look at things from a few rungs down the ladder where we might feel more comfortable and have a clearer understanding of what we see and know.

The start at the bottom of the ladder and work your way up.

Most are looking for short cuts to the top of the ladder.

Such "beyond infinity thinking" is FAR beyond what humans are capable of sorting out and understanding within REALITY and TRUTH.

So the realm of the fantasy and fictional realities that popular societies choose to follow and try and believe in becomes the MAP to the top of the ladder of the truth and clear understanding they claim to be seeking.

Those that choose to be of the world (love their fantasy and fiction more so then seeking a ONE Truth that is NOT subjective) find themselves very confused as they try and FIT IN with what is viewed as normal society. So they go looking for a "family" to join that seems to agree with them.

A world crowded with lonely people that are looking for THEMSELVES and don't realize or understand that concept as it is not a NORMAL concept in this modern advanced world that never really changes much when it comes to people and the way they act.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 5:13:51 PM

The way that I view it is that it really doesn't matter much where we came from or where were going much beyond idol[sic] curiosity.

They would rather PRETEND that they are smart and know something then[sic] actually LEARN something of greater value.

From post #3:

From post #6:

I also spent many years watching and studying the dogs I had and learned that dogs have their thinking processes and choices much like people do.

The ironies.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 5:28:18 PM
As Einstein said "...for us physicists believe the separation between past, present, and future is only an illusion, although a convincing one."

http://everythingforever.com...

It is not hard to understand how past present and future can all exist simultaneously in the big scheme of things.

When life is a cycle which keep reproducing and recycling itself, the only logical conclusion is that Life must have always existed for "infinity and beyond" < That is an idiom for those who want to argue about the logic of it . It means for all eternity.

That seems paradoxical to those who can't comprehend the cyclic nature of cycles but insist on finding a beginning to an infinite cycle and look for a finite line where no finite line exists. They can only find that finite line in their own imaginations due to their minds being so limited. Limited minds cannot comprehend infinity. They are bound by their own imaginary boundaries.

Life in reality comes from life itself. That is a FACT which is perfectly observable and understandable.
Life does not come from non life although many people like to believe it does. They are being fooled and deceived by their own imaginations and self made illusions.

Life is a manifestation of eternal energy which cannot be created or destroyed.