Jump to topic:

Muhammadism no - - Islam yes

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 3:19:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Islam is a great idea, that one needs to surrender one's ego and life to God's will for Peace, but Muhammadism doesn't teach that part about God as Peace, the meaning of salaam derived from the same root as shalom, actually standing for the ancient Venus god of the Evening Star, Shalom. Without honoring God as Peace, Muslims mistake Muhammad for God and think God is just like Muhammad, thinks just like Muhammad, and wants what Muhammad wanted: to be another Moses and this time rule the whole world as a religious dictatorship with Muhammad in absolute power over everything on earth, i.e. a man-made god.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 3:30:15 PM
At 1/10/2015 3:19:07 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Islam is a great idea, that one needs to surrender one's ego and life to God's will for Peace, but Muhammadism doesn't teach that part about God as Peace, the meaning of salaam derived from the same root as shalom, actually standing for the ancient Venus god of the Evening Star, Shalom. Without honoring God as Peace, Muslims mistake Muhammad for God and think God is just like Muhammad, thinks just like Muhammad, and wants what Muhammad wanted: to be another Moses and this time rule the whole world as a religious dictatorship with Muhammad in absolute power over everything on earth, i.e. a man-made god.

That just proves God chose his messenger/prophet carefully this time. The last time he sent Jesus, Jesus was rejected by his people. Jesus was tried , convicted and put to death for blasphemy. Jesus was a false prophet and God commanded false prophets must be put to death.
Deuteronomy 18: 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 3:38:11 PM
At 1/10/2015 3:19:07 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

Oh please, it's never been properly called Muhammadism, that was a western term used about a hundred years ago to antagonize, this post is more nonsense than your other posts (I didn't think that was possible). You have no idea what you are blathering about.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 4:26:09 PM
The cost to America to get Osama Bin and Saddam Hussein is estimated to be 1.6 trillion dollars. The total cost including interests on the loan and long term care for returning veterans is estimated at 4.4 trillion dollars. This does not include the cost of human lives displaced or killed.

The French terrorist attack by 3 Islamists put France on alert and 80,000 police were mobilized to capture or kill the 3 suspects.

The world must be wondering why it costs so much to kill a few Islamists? And surely the Islamists must be wondering too how much God extracts from the infidels for each Muslim life the infidels take.