Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

WOW You Wont Hear This On NBC OR ABC OR CNN!

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 9:30:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Its all positive thinking and the Love Love Love with the media and the religion of peace >but whats this????
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi delivered a highly unusual and surprising speech to Islamic clerics at Cairo's Al-Azhar University last week, and a translated version has been uploaded to the internet. "It"s inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire umma (multinational community of Muslim believers) to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world," Sisi declaimed. "Impossible!"
"That thinking " I am not saying "religion" but "thinking" " that corpus of texts and ideas that we have sacralized over the years, to the point that departing from them has become almost impossible, is antagonizing the entire world. It"s antagonizing the entire world! "Is it possible that 1.6 billion [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible!"
"I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You, imams, are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move"because this umma is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands," said Sisi. I never seen this on CNN!!!! Why?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 10:13:54 AM
At 1/11/2015 9:30:30 AM, Rant wrote:
Its all positive thinking and the Love Love Love with the media and the religion of peace >but whats this????
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi delivered a highly unusual and surprising speech to Islamic clerics at Cairo's Al-Azhar University last week, and a translated version has been uploaded to the internet. "It"s inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire umma (multinational community of Muslim believers) to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world," Sisi declaimed. "Impossible!"
"That thinking " I am not saying "religion" but "thinking" " that corpus of texts and ideas that we have sacralized over the years, to the point that departing from them has become almost impossible, is antagonizing the entire world. It"s antagonizing the entire world! "Is it possible that 1.6 billion [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible!"
"I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You, imams, are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move"because this umma is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands," said Sisi. I never seen this on CNN!!!! Why?

Salman Rushdie understands that we are all just "bystanders" in the power struggle for control over the entire Islamic state of the world, which they will see as eventually covering the entire world. Each entity, whether it is ISIS or Al Qaeda or whoever, are not interested at all in what we think in the West, they all have an agenda. Interestingly enough, the Muslim community in Europe is starting to stand up against them. They've had enough and don't want to associate themselves any longer with this power struggle.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 10:27:31 AM
We know that islam will be destroyed, it will start with the p83 war and then the E38 war and whats left of it, the anti-Christ will destroy. He will even destroy mystery Babylon and call himself GOD. The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.