Jump to topic:

Attacks in France

D.Richardson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 12:24:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What should I make of the recent terrorist attacks in France? I have heard a lot of conflicting opinions, I would like to hear yours.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 1:03:49 PM
At 1/11/2015 12:24:23 PM, D.Richardson wrote:
What should I make of the recent terrorist attacks in France?

Outrage?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 1:06:58 PM
As a women gives birth the world is doing the same thing, "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.

And what is the birth> the tribulation or you can call it Jacobs troubles . And when did these birth pangs start? 1948 with the birth of the state of Israel. So we are well into the birth pangs!!! I think it is ready to give birth . Enjoy
TrueScotsman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 1:11:46 PM
What should I make of the recent terrorist attacks in France? I have heard a lot of conflicting opinions, I would like to hear yours.

This is an odd question, of course you should be upset about it. Hopefully you're not sociopathic and looking for tips. :P
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 1:18:56 PM
At 1/11/2015 1:03:49 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Outrage?

I would say "outrage. " But I question why there is not similar outrage over the slaughter this same week by the Islamist group Boko Haram in Nigeria of HUNDREDS of innocent men, WOMEN & CHILDREN. Where is the million person march for them? Why aren't the world leaders meeting over them? What is the double standard here?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 1:27:56 PM
At 1/11/2015 1:18:56 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:

Outrage?

I would say "outrage. " But I question why there is not similar outrage over the slaughter this same week by the Islamist group Boko Haram in Nigeria of HUNDREDS of innocent men, WOMEN & CHILDREN. Where is the million person march for them? Why aren't the world leaders meeting over them? What is the double standard here?

All of the extremist groups including Boko Haram are in a power struggle to get in control of the Islamic state. We're all just collateral damage bystanders. No one is going to stand up to them for fear of getting killed. The Muslim community has to deal with this, but they too are afraid of the consequences.

Remember, Islam is a religion of peace, a piece of you over here, a piece of you over there...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 1:47:50 PM
At 1/11/2015 1:27:56 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Outrage?

All of the extremist groups including Boko Haram are in a power struggle to get in control of the Islamic state. We're all just collateral damage bystanders. No one is going to stand up to them for fear of getting killed. The Muslim community has to deal with this, but they too are afraid of the consequences.

Is this not the same thing the Christian religious right fundamentals are trying to accomplish in the USA, albeit with different tactics?

Remember, Islam is a religion of peace, a piece of you over here, a piece of you over there...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 1:52:02 PM
At 1/11/2015 1:47:50 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/11/2015 1:27:56 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Outrage?

Is this not the same thing the Christian religious right fundamentals are trying to accomplish in the USA, albeit with different tactics?

In a way, but Christianity already went through some centuries ago what Islam is going through today with their power struggles. Unfortunately, Muslims have access to weapons that weren't available back then, making it extremely dangerous for the rest of us, as can be observed.