Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Putting the Bible to its own test

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 2:41:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
(taking from https://www.youtube.com... but people would watch it so here in brief..)

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

so if there something not fitting in these 4 points its not the word of God:
1 profitable for teaching
2 reproof
3 correction
4 training in righteousness

ok lets examine Pauls test..

Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

where its fits in? no where.
1 what it teachs you? nothing.
2 did God punish him? no.
3 did God corect him? no.
4 its not fitting here obviously.

2) Punishment of innocents:
Numbers 31:15 -
15 Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live?
16 Behold, these, on Balaam's advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the Lord.
17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him (how do you know if woman had sex with men? unless you verify it by raping them...).
18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.
...
Numbers 31:35
they saved:
35 "and 32,000 persons in all, women who had not known man by lying with him (raped girls...)
...
verse 40:
the Lord's tribute was 32 persons.

what God going to do with 32 raped girls? (X-/

so where its fitting in the test? nowhere.

any correction objection welcome.
Never fart near dog
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 10:45:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/11/2015 2:41:28 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
(taking from https://www.youtube.com... but people would watch it so here in brief..)

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,


so if there something not fitting in these 4 points its not the word of God:
1 profitable for teaching
2 reproof
3 correction
4 training in righteousness

ok lets examine Pauls test..

Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

where its fits in? no where.
1 what it teachs you? nothing.
2 did God punish him? no.
3 did God corect him? no.
4 its not fitting here obviously.

2) Punishment of innocents:
Numbers 31:15 -
15 Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live?
16 Behold, these, on Balaam's advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the Lord.
17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him (how do you know if woman had sex with men? unless you verify it by raping them...).
18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.
...
Numbers 31:35
they saved:
35 "and 32,000 persons in all, women who had not known man by lying with him (raped girls...)
...
verse 40:
the Lord's tribute was 32 persons.

what God going to do with 32 raped girls? (X-/

so where its fitting in the test? nowhere.

any correction objection welcome.

I'm surprised no one has responded to this, but Ill point out the issue I see with your argument. 2nd Timothy was never meant to be a litmus test for pre-existing scripture. 2nd Timothy was written in the First century, and Judges and Numbers were written and already accepted as canon hundreds of years before.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 1:14:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/11/2015 2:41:28 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Thank you, you just proved that correct by showing with help of those scriptures that rape is wrong and that prostitution is wrong. Not intentionally and not the way you think it should have been done, but you did it, excellent. :)

Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

It does not actually say that Samson did with prostitute something wrong, like adultery. IS there really some good reason to claim so?

18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.

Again, it does not say that they should be raped, or not even that they were raped. And it is probable that it would have been in many cases adultery, which was not allowed.. Rape in that case is only twisted idea that atheists have and it tells more about the mind of atheists that about Jews.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 6:21:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 10:45:33 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/11/2015 2:41:28 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
(taking from https://www.youtube.com... but people would watch it so here in brief..)

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,


so if there something not fitting in these 4 points its not the word of God:
1 profitable for teaching
2 reproof
3 correction
4 training in righteousness

ok lets examine Pauls test..

Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

where its fits in? no where.
1 what it teachs you? nothing.
2 did God punish him? no.
3 did God corect him? no.
4 its not fitting here obviously.

2) Punishment of innocents:
Numbers 31:15 -
15 Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live?
16 Behold, these, on Balaam's advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the Lord.
17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him (how do you know if woman had sex with men? unless you verify it by raping them...).
18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.
...
Numbers 31:35
they saved:
35 "and 32,000 persons in all, women who had not known man by lying with him (raped girls...)
...
verse 40:
the Lord's tribute was 32 persons.

what God going to do with 32 raped girls? (X-/

so where its fitting in the test? nowhere.

any correction objection welcome.

I'm surprised no one has responded to this, but Ill point out the issue I see with your argument. 2nd Timothy was never meant to be a litmus test for pre-existing scripture. 2nd Timothy was written in the First century, and Judges and Numbers were written and already accepted as canon hundreds of years before.

"All Scripture" means here the OT, because its written by Paul at his time there was no NT. after him came the Gospels and stuff...
Never fart near dog
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 6:22:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 6:21:15 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/12/2015 10:45:33 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/11/2015 2:41:28 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
(taking from https://www.youtube.com... but people would watch it so here in brief..)

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,


so if there something not fitting in these 4 points its not the word of God:
1 profitable for teaching
2 reproof
3 correction
4 training in righteousness

ok lets examine Pauls test..

Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

where its fits in? no where.
1 what it teachs you? nothing.
2 did God punish him? no.
3 did God corect him? no.
4 its not fitting here obviously.

2) Punishment of innocents:
Numbers 31:15 -
15 Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live?
16 Behold, these, on Balaam's advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the Lord.
17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him (how do you know if woman had sex with men? unless you verify it by raping them...).
18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.
...
Numbers 31:35
they saved:
35 "and 32,000 persons in all, women who had not known man by lying with him (raped girls...)
...
verse 40:
the Lord's tribute was 32 persons.

what God going to do with 32 raped girls? (X-/

so where its fitting in the test? nowhere.

any correction objection welcome.

I'm surprised no one has responded to this, but Ill point out the issue I see with your argument. 2nd Timothy was never meant to be a litmus test for pre-existing scripture. 2nd Timothy was written in the First century, and Judges and Numbers were written and already accepted as canon hundreds of years before.

"All Scripture" means here the OT, because its written by Paul at his time there was no NT. after him came the Gospels and stuff...

That's what I said. ;-)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 6:34:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 1:14:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/11/2015 2:41:28 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Thank you, you just proved that correct by showing with help of those scriptures that rape is wrong and that prostitution is wrong. Not intentionally and not the way you think it should have been done, but you did it, excellent. :)

The passages i wrote dont fit anywhere in the test of Paul.


Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

It does not actually say that Samson did with prostitute something wrong, like adultery. IS there really some good reason to claim so?

??? "went in to her" means in the biblical language - sex. there are many examples in the Bible where it says "went in to her" like Genesis 29:23

"But in the evening he took his daughter Leah and brought her to Jacob, and he went in to her."

or Genesis 16:4
"And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived:"


18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.

Again, it does not say that they should be raped, or not even that they were raped. And it is probable that it would have been in many cases adultery, which was not allowed.. Rape in that case is only twisted idea that atheists have and it tells more about the mind of atheists that about Jews.

ok how jewish soldiers in the field can verify if a woman had sex or not? except raping them? there is no other way.

"And it is probable that it would have been in many cases adultery, which was not allowed.. " but God himself ordering Moses and his soldiers to verify so God himself allowing it to happen ordering them to rape the girls (if that the case...)

anyway its not fiting in the test of Paul or somebody has an explanation.
Never fart near dog
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 6:35:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/11/2015 2:41:28 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
(taking from https://www.youtube.com... but people would watch it so here in brief..)

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

so if there something not fitting in these 4 points its not the word of God:
1 profitable for teaching
2 reproof
3 correction
4 training in righteousness

ok lets examine Pauls test..

Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

where its fits in? no where.
1 what it teachs you? nothing.
2 did God punish him? no.
3 did God corect him? no.
4 its not fitting here obviously.

2) Punishment of innocents:
Numbers 31:15 -
15 Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live?
16 Behold, these, on Balaam's advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the Lord.
17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him (how do you know if woman had sex with men? unless you verify it by raping them...).
18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.
...
Numbers 31:35
they saved:
35 "and 32,000 persons in all, women who had not known man by lying with him (raped girls...)
...
verse 40:
the Lord's tribute was 32 persons.

what God going to do with 32 raped girls? (X-/

so where its fitting in the test? nowhere.

any correction objection welcome.

This is not a 4 step process to create a test. It only tells you that scripture is used to live your life. But one thing must realize, we are fallible and scripture says this. Nobody is righteous or perfect.

Romans 3:9-28

9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. 13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: 14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: 15 Their feet are swift to shed blood: 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways: 17 And the way of peace have they not known: 18 There is no fear of God before their eyes. 19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Theocracy is impossible because the only thing your doing is using a man made law inspired by a deity, but you don't KNOW it came from the deity or a demon or a human in general. Just like I don't, but I take it by faith.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:48:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 6:35:06 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/11/2015 2:41:28 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
(taking from https://www.youtube.com... but people would watch it so here in brief..)

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

so if there something not fitting in these 4 points its not the word of God:
1 profitable for teaching
2 reproof
3 correction
4 training in righteousness

ok lets examine Pauls test..

Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

where its fits in? no where.
1 what it teachs you? nothing.
2 did God punish him? no.
3 did God corect him? no.
4 its not fitting here obviously.

2) Punishment of innocents:
Numbers 31:15 -
15 Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live?
16 Behold, these, on Balaam's advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the Lord.
17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him (how do you know if woman had sex with men? unless you verify it by raping them...).
18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.
...
Numbers 31:35
they saved:
35 "and 32,000 persons in all, women who had not known man by lying with him (raped girls...)
...
verse 40:
the Lord's tribute was 32 persons.

what God going to do with 32 raped girls? (X-/

so where its fitting in the test? nowhere.

any correction objection welcome.

This is not a 4 step process to create a test.

sure its a test. if i tell you all cars are red and you find a blue car, my statement is wrong. Paul says ALL Scripture (specifically he refers to the OT) is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. if its not fulfilling one of these points, its not the word of God.

It only tells you that scripture is used to live your life. But one thing must realize, we are fallible and scripture says this. Nobody is righteous or perfect.

we are not talking about people, we are test the bible its own claim.

Romans 3:9-28

9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. 13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: 14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: 15 Their feet are swift to shed blood: 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways: 17 And the way of peace have they not known: 18 There is no fear of God before their eyes. 19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Theocracy is impossible because the only thing your doing is using a man made law inspired by a deity, but you don't KNOW it came from the deity or a demon or a human in general. Just like I don't, but I take it by faith.

so you dont really believe the bible is the word of God? if you have believed you would do what it tells you to do, if not, youre not believing it really it just the appearance outside. believe = actions.
Never fart near dog
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:53:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 6:34:26 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

It does not actually say that Samson did with prostitute something wrong, like adultery. IS there really some good reason to claim so?

??? "went in to her" means in the biblical language - sex. there are many examples in the Bible where it says "went in to her" like Genesis 29:23

Ok, sorry, in Finnish translation it is said, went to her (to his place), not into her, meaning that they did not necessary have sex.

If we understand that it meant that he had sex with prostitute. It is questionable and wrong if it was adultery. Adultery is said to be wrong in other parts of the Bible, so I think that is not problem, if it is not said in this case, because the point is to tell the story of Samson, not about Law, because that is in other place told.

18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.

ok how jewish soldiers in the field can verify if a woman had sex or not?

By asking from them. Adultery is wrong in the Bible, and I don"t think they would have been ordered to do so.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:04:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 1:14:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/11/2015 2:41:28 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Thank you, you just proved that correct by showing with help of those scriptures that rape is wrong and that prostitution is wrong. Not intentionally and not the way you think it should have been done, but you did it, excellent. :)

And yet, if that's true, we have God assembling armies with the distinct foreknowledge and purpose of...

..."Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)

So here we have God arranging what is wrong.


Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

It does not actually say that Samson did with prostitute something wrong, like adultery. IS there really some good reason to claim so?
What language would you prefer that the Bible use; "hump", "bonk" "rode her like a camel", "danced the horizontal mambo"?

To anyone with even a speck of objectivity, it's very clear what occurred. There would be absolutely no reason to even mention the "harlot" if it weren't for the fact that he "went in unto her".
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:12:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 1:53:22 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/12/2015 6:34:26 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

It does not actually say that Samson did with prostitute something wrong, like adultery. IS there really some good reason to claim so?

??? "went in to her" means in the biblical language - sex. there are many examples in the Bible where it says "went in to her" like Genesis 29:23

Ok, sorry, in Finnish translation it is said, went to her (to his place), not into her, meaning that they did not necessary have sex.

you are unique person... any christain or jew will confess this means sex in the biblical language. again read this Genesis 16:4
And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived;

what "conceived" means?

lets agree to a moment that its means went to to his place, what he would do with a whore all night? singing and dancing? check all transletion of this verse http://biblehub.com....

dude its not unique in the bible this stuff happens alot. for example - Ezekiel 23:18-21
18 When she carried on her whoring so openly and flaunted her nakedness, I turned in disgust from her, as I had turned in disgust from her sister. 19 Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt 20 and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses. 21 Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed[c] your young breasts."


If we understand that it meant that he had sex with prostitute. It is questionable and wrong if it was adultery. Adultery is said to be wrong in other parts of the Bible, so I think that is not problem, if it is not said in this case, because the point is to tell the story of Samson, not about Law, because that is in other place told.

i dont say its not a sin in the bible... but samson or other prophets in the bible doing this stuff and what God did to them? nothing. any correction? nothing... there 10 cases of incest in the bible. and God didbt punish them nothing... if we put it in the test of Paul its failling its own test.

18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.

ok how jewish soldiers in the field can verify if a woman had sex or not?

By asking from them. Adultery is wrong in the Bible, and I don"t think they would have been ordered to do so.

its wrong and everybody doing it in the bible...
Never fart near dog
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:36:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 1:48:59 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/12/2015 6:35:06 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/11/2015 2:41:28 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
(taking from https://www.youtube.com... but people would watch it so here in brief..)

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

so if there something not fitting in these 4 points its not the word of God:
1 profitable for teaching
2 reproof
3 correction
4 training in righteousness

ok lets examine Pauls test..

Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

where its fits in? no where.
1 what it teachs you? nothing.
2 did God punish him? no.
3 did God corect him? no.
4 its not fitting here obviously.

2) Punishment of innocents:
Numbers 31:15 -
15 Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live?
16 Behold, these, on Balaam's advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the Lord.
17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him (how do you know if woman had sex with men? unless you verify it by raping them...).
18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.
...
Numbers 31:35
they saved:
35 "and 32,000 persons in all, women who had not known man by lying with him (raped girls...)
...
verse 40:
the Lord's tribute was 32 persons.

what God going to do with 32 raped girls? (X-/

so where its fitting in the test? nowhere.

any correction objection welcome.

This is not a 4 step process to create a test.

sure its a test. if i tell you all cars are red and you find a blue car, my statement is wrong. Paul says ALL Scripture (specifically he refers to the OT) is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. if its not fulfilling one of these points, its not the word of God.

It only tells you that scripture is used to live your life. But one thing must realize, we are fallible and scripture says this. Nobody is righteous or perfect.

we are not talking about people, we are test the bible its own claim.

Romans 3:9-28

9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. 13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: 14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: 15 Their feet are swift to shed blood: 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways: 17 And the way of peace have they not known: 18 There is no fear of God before their eyes. 19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Theocracy is impossible because the only thing your doing is using a man made law inspired by a deity, but you don't KNOW it came from the deity or a demon or a human in general. Just like I don't, but I take it by faith.

so you dont really believe the bible is the word of God? if you have believed you would do what it tells you to do, if not, youre not believing it really it just the appearance outside. believe = actions.

The bible has contradictions like the Quran does. When you read either one, you do not know for sure what the real meaning is. Why do we have Sunnis and other denominations in Islam?

https://www.youtube.com...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:36:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Rape, incest, sodomy, prostitution were all practiced by the Jews and there are examples in the bible that shows God even sanctioned it and at other times punished the Jews dearly.
It is when the moral laws changed that the Jews rebelled and put Jesus to death.
The Christians found language to make those acts forgivable in the crucified body of Jesus. Hence the wooden cross to symbolize human sacrifice and salvation.
Now that there are laws that condemn some of those acts. Christians who are still secretly practicing them. still need Jesus to forgive them. Why else would they need Jesus when the laws already prohibit such acts? It is for forgiveness.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 4:06:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 2:36:15 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/13/2015 1:48:59 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/12/2015 6:35:06 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/11/2015 2:41:28 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
(taking from https://www.youtube.com... but people would watch it so here in brief..)

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

so if there something not fitting in these 4 points its not the word of God:
1 profitable for teaching
2 reproof
3 correction
4 training in righteousness

ok lets examine Pauls test..

Examples..
1) Judges 16:1 -
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.

where its fits in? no where.
1 what it teachs you? nothing.
2 did God punish him? no.
3 did God corect him? no.
4 its not fitting here obviously.

2) Punishment of innocents:
Numbers 31:15 -
15 Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live?
16 Behold, these, on Balaam's advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the Lord.
17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him (how do you know if woman had sex with men? unless you verify it by raping them...).
18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.
...
Numbers 31:35
they saved:
35 "and 32,000 persons in all, women who had not known man by lying with him (raped girls...)
...
verse 40:
the Lord's tribute was 32 persons.

what God going to do with 32 raped girls? (X-/

so where its fitting in the test? nowhere.

any correction objection welcome.

This is not a 4 step process to create a test.

sure its a test. if i tell you all cars are red and you find a blue car, my statement is wrong. Paul says ALL Scripture (specifically he refers to the OT) is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. if its not fulfilling one of these points, its not the word of God.

It only tells you that scripture is used to live your life. But one thing must realize, we are fallible and scripture says this. Nobody is righteous or perfect.

we are not talking about people, we are test the bible its own claim.

Romans 3:9-28

9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. 13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: 14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: 15 Their feet are swift to shed blood: 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways: 17 And the way of peace have they not known: 18 There is no fear of God before their eyes. 19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Theocracy is impossible because the only thing your doing is using a man made law inspired by a deity, but you don't KNOW it came from the deity or a demon or a human in general. Just like I don't, but I take it by faith.

so you dont really believe the bible is the word of God? if you have believed you would do what it tells you to do, if not, youre not believing it really it just the appearance outside. believe = actions.

The bible has contradictions like the Quran does. When you read either one, you do not know for sure what the real meaning is. Why do we have Sunnis and other denominations in Islam?

https://www.youtube.com...

LOL !! Acts17Apologetics the david wood team.. funny. watching this is just a joke they ignoring many things in the Quran (and Hadiths about these verses) and just cherry picking verses with false interpretations. he is repeating there Torah Torah and Gospel Gospel Gospel which we talking about the originals.. you dont have the originals! you dont have to be a muslim to know this you go to bible scholars why u should examine the Quran to know if the bible corrupted anyway? its a consensus that what you have is just production of many years after the prophets (Jesus and Moses pbut)...

shia and sunni split is because of leadership it has history its not about the Quran in the first place. so you cant defend your bible you picked a way to evade from the problem?
Never fart near dog