Jump to topic:

Zero tolerance for violent religions

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 3:44:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is always talk about ecumenical cooperation between the major religions but I say that's bullshite and really, we must exhibit brains and morals when making judgments about existing religions with satanic verses in them that are being used to hurt and kill people with. E.g. Muhammad's call for his followers to chop the heads off of those who refuse to obey Muhammad. E.g. Zionist Jews making false claims to owning Palestine as Israel using Bible verses. E.g. Evangelical Christians attacking Muslims without regard for Jesus' teachings because Paul told them to follow their government leaders or else face condemnation to Hell. These are not of God who desires only that we human beings sacrifice power for love and give up war.

Whenever a promoter of war posts, as every Muhammadan poster is such, tell them to take their war mongering propaganda elsewhere as we want to discuss real religions of God and not the man-made ones posing as from God.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 7:15:02 PM
At 1/11/2015 3:44:32 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
There is always talk about ecumenical cooperation between the major religions but I say that's bullshite and really, we must exhibit brains and morals when making judgments about existing religions with satanic verses in them that are being used to hurt and kill people with. E.g. Muhammad's call for his followers to chop the heads off of those who refuse to obey Muhammad. E.g. Zionist Jews making false claims to owning Palestine as Israel using Bible verses. E.g. Evangelical Christians attacking Muslims without regard for Jesus' teachings because Paul told them to follow their government leaders or else face condemnation to Hell. These are not of God who desires only that we human beings sacrifice power for love and give up war.

Whenever a promoter of war posts, as every Muhammadan poster is such, tell them to take their war mongering propaganda elsewhere as we want to discuss real religions of God and not the man-made ones posing as from God.

The first man to give up war will be the first one to end up with a knife at his throat. Those religions which were integrated into realist political schemes are the ones which survived to later entertain such high-minded notions as pacifism, but only once they had built a safe and comfortable home on the corpses of their would-be conquerors.

To put it bluntly, the ideal that fighting for anything is inherently wrong is a delusional one born of isolation from the harsh realities of this world, and has no value to anyone actually dealing with an existential threat.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 7:27:46 PM
At 1/11/2015 7:15:02 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

The first man to give up war will be the first one to end up with a knife at his throat. Those religions which were integrated into realist political schemes are the ones which survived to later entertain such high-minded notions as pacifism, but only once they had built a safe and comfortable home on the corpses of their would-be conquerors.

To put it bluntly, the ideal that fighting for anything is inherently wrong is a delusional one born of isolation from the harsh realities of this world, and has no value to anyone actually dealing with an existential threat.

I once stabbed a guy straight through the cheek. I mean, really butchered him. Maybe one just gets to thinking there are other ways. I think being Irish actually sponsors a certain look at violence that most armed peoples aren't afforded. People here seem to go a little loopy in their youth, then ease off into a sort of melancholy. Maybe you're right, though. No: there's certainly nothing inherently wrong about it; but maybe you might learn something along the way.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 7:31:25 PM
Oh, and there's that we're this little island floating off the real war-zone too. I suppose we blew a lot of sh*t up.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 7:32:19 PM
At 1/11/2015 7:27:46 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

I once stabbed a guy straight through the cheek. I mean, really butchered him. Maybe one just gets to thinking there are other ways. I think being Irish actually sponsors a certain look at violence that most armed peoples aren't afforded. People here seem to go a little loopy in their youth, then ease off into a sort of melancholy. Maybe you're right, though. No: there's certainly nothing inherently wrong about it; but maybe you might learn something along the way.

A personal decision to become pacifist is not what I was condemning. That has its place in a society, it can be accommodated. In fact, most people could embrace it and society could still function. But the idea that we can do without violence entirely is a ridiculous one that could allow an entire civilization or religion to be wiped off the map, if it became widespread enough to hamstring their defensive capabilities.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 7:35:50 PM
At 1/11/2015 7:32:19 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/11/2015 7:27:46 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

A personal decision to become pacifist is not what I was condemning. That has its place in a society, it can be accommodated. In fact, most people could embrace it and society could still function. But the idea that we can do without violence entirely is a ridiculous one that could allow an entire civilization or religion to be wiped off the map, if it became widespread enough to hamstring their defensive capabilities.

It requires a little bit of faith, I suppose. Actually, do you know what this exchange reminds me of? That scene in the batman movie where the Joker has the two boats rigged to blow, and the big black convict dude is the first to toss out the switch lol.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 7:44:07 PM
I'm now I'm reminded of that scene Foucault paints (wrote that as 'pains' first lol) in Discipline and Punish where the dude is being publicly tortured and wishing forgiveness on those torturing him.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 7:46:57 PM
At 1/11/2015 7:44:07 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I'm now I'm reminded of that scene Foucault paints (wrote that as 'pains' first lol) in Discipline and Punish where the dude is being publicly tortured and wishing forgiveness on those torturing him.

Err.
And now*
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 7:51:02 PM
There is always talk about ecumenical cooperation between the major religions but I say that's bullshite and really, we must exhibit brains and morals when making judgments about existing religions with satanic verses in them that are being used to hurt and kill people with. E.g. Muhammad's call for his followers to chop the heads off of those who refuse to obey Muhammad.

What a boatload of crap, you are hopelessly uninformed, do you really think you can just make crap like this up and people will believe you are anything but a lunatic?

E.g. Zionist Jews making false claims to owning Palestine as Israel using Bible verses. E.g. Evangelical Christians attacking Muslims without regard for Jesus' teachings because Paul told them to follow their government leaders or else face condemnation to Hell. These are not of God who desires only that we human beings sacrifice power for love and give up war.

Instead you'd like us to discuss inane BS that you make up, seriously?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 11:28:07 PM
Well, MEN, pretty sick twists you are defending killer ape behavior. I think I'll stick with reduction of needless violence as my Christian interpretation of God's will. You guys can keep the shite happening but some day you'll figure out as fathers that wars are not good for children and life.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 4:31:36 AM
Any dogma which is emotionally or physically violent should be illegal. Threatening people with hell if they don't get 'saved' is emotionally abusive!
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 5:15:59 AM
That's a dogma, guy, and a bad one as you forget the wisdom of the schoolyard chant, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." It is physical violence that we must curb but trying to outlaw religious propaganda is fascist.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 5:42:25 AM
At 1/12/2015 5:15:59 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
That's a dogma, guy, and a bad one as you forget the wisdom of the schoolyard chant, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." It is physical violence that we must curb but trying to outlaw religious propaganda is fascist.

Often emotional violence is as bad and leaves a longer legacy!
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 7:48:04 PM
There you go again, making excuses for fascist ideas that can't recognized the difference between verbosity and actual violent acts. Again, words are air and cannot hurt you unless they are words in court condemning you or words coming out of violent men's mouths to urge other men to violent acts.

It appears Muhammadism appeals to men who want to act out bloodshed and really hurt people. Muhammadism calls out the worst in people's behavior as it promotes a bloodthirst and revenge hate mentality without regard to consequences. I do predict as a prophecy bearer that the time will soon arrive when each religious or secular ideology will be studied for its physical effects on human brains and I can tell you right now that Muhammadism, unlike true Christianity, promotes rage center activation in human brains as it also deactivates empathy centers so that "enemies" can be created to hurt and kill without guilt supposedly.