Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Comments on Debate

ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 8:46:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.youtube.com...

This is my favorite dream debate or interview that Richard Dawkins has done (besides William Lane Craig and Ray Comfort).

Alister McGrath is my favorite because he makes Christianity seem like it's possible to still be sane. What are your takes on the points in this interview cut from Dawkin's documentary "Root of All Evil."
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 8:52:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/11/2015 8:46:54 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

This is my favorite dream debate or interview that Richard Dawkins has done (besides William Lane Craig and Ray Comfort).

Alister McGrath is my favorite because he makes Christianity seem like it's possible to still be sane. What are your takes on the points in this interview cut from Dawkin's documentary "Root of All Evil."

Read some Joseph Campbell. They are available in most public libraries (Well, maybe not in Texas or Mississippi).
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 9:00:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/11/2015 8:52:15 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/11/2015 8:46:54 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

This is my favorite dream debate or interview that Richard Dawkins has done (besides William Lane Craig and Ray Comfort).

Alister McGrath is my favorite because he makes Christianity seem like it's possible to still be sane. What are your takes on the points in this interview cut from Dawkin's documentary "Root of All Evil."

Read some Joseph Campbell. They are available in most public libraries (Well, maybe not in Texas or Mississippi).

Who is Josh Cambell and why wouldn't he be in Texas and Miss.
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 9:10:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/11/2015 9:00:26 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/11/2015 8:52:15 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/11/2015 8:46:54 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

This is my favorite dream debate or interview that Richard Dawkins has done (besides William Lane Craig and Ray Comfort).

Alister McGrath is my favorite because he makes Christianity seem like it's possible to still be sane. What are your takes on the points in this interview cut from Dawkin's documentary "Root of All Evil."

Read some Joseph Campbell. They are available in most public libraries (Well, maybe not in Texas or Mississippi).

Who is Josh Cambell and why wouldn't he be in Texas and Miss.

Have you ever heard of "google " I don't see it as my personal rresponsibility to educate you. If you really value knowledge over ignorance, you will educate yourself.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 10:20:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/11/2015 9:10:50 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/11/2015 9:00:26 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/11/2015 8:52:15 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/11/2015 8:46:54 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

This is my favorite dream debate or interview that Richard Dawkins has done (besides William Lane Craig and Ray Comfort).

Alister McGrath is my favorite because he makes Christianity seem like it's possible to still be sane. What are your takes on the points in this interview cut from Dawkin's documentary "Root of All Evil."

Read some Joseph Campbell. They are available in most public libraries (Well, maybe not in Texas or Mississippi).

Who is Josh Cambell and why wouldn't he be in Texas and Miss.

Have you ever heard of "google " I don't see it as my personal rresponsibility to educate you. If you really value knowledge over ignorance, you will educate yourself.

I'm just asking why. I know he's a mythologist. But I don't see what that has to do with this topic.