Jump to topic:

I may be.................

wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 12:59:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
gay, but I have never seen such a collection of believers in "fairy" tales in my LIFE!!!!!

Flame away!!!!! II learned a long time ago to ignore ignorance and stupidity.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 2:56:05 AM
At 1/12/2015 12:59:50 AM, wsmunit7 wrote:
gay, but I have never seen such a collection of believers in "fairy" tales in my LIFE!!!!!

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being gay, it is as normal as being straight. Jesus is supposed to have had a disciple whom he loved, and as they were likely to have been male, maybe Jesus was gay too.

The people who are bigoted towards gays are the ones with the problem.
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 3:13:30 AM

At 65 years old, you aren't sure if you are gay or not?
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 3:18:20 AM
At 1/12/2015 3:13:30 AM, gingerbread-man wrote:

Maybe a late bloomer? I suspect he's trying to get people to "flame" him, too see if he likes it.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 3:53:48 AM

LOL LOL!!!!!! I am CERTAIN about MY sexuality!!!!! I could make a snide remark now, but I will refrain.

I am gay. Always have been, always will be.
P
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 5:09:27 AM
At 1/12/2015 2:56:05 AM, JJ50 wrote:

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being gay, it is as normal as being straight. Jesus is supposed to have had a disciple whom he loved, and as they were likely to have been male, maybe Jesus was gay too.

Apparently Leonardo DeVinchi, may have thought Jesus was gay. In his famous painting of "The Last Supper", he has depicted Young John the beloved disciple in feminine form laying upon the breast of Jesus.

It is also believed that it was young John the beloved, who lost his outer robe in the garden on the night that Jesus was arrested, and stark naked, ran off into the darkness.

And it seems strange to some, that Jesus who had four brothers and some sisters, while hanging on the cross, entrusted his mother Mary into the care of John his beloved disciple.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 5:46:26 AM
If an afterlife does exist I would just love to see the look on the faces of anti-gay bigots if they discovered Jesus was indeed gay, and having a physical relationship with a male partner, lol!
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 6:43:33 AM
At 1/12/2015 5:09:27 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Apparently Leonardo DeVinchi, may have thought Jesus was gay. In his famous painting of "The Last Supper", he has depicted Young John the beloved disciple in feminine form laying upon the breast of Jesus.

It is also believed that it was young John the beloved, who lost his outer robe in the garden on the night that Jesus was arrested, and stark naked, ran off into the darkness.

And it seems strange to some, that Jesus who had four brothers and some sisters, while hanging on the cross, entrusted his mother Mary into the care of John his beloved disciple.

You make valid points Gentorev. Surrounded by men. Unmarried into his 30's when most married at around 15. Drinking wine not beer. Preaching peace and love and charity. Long womanly hair. Yep, the signs are there.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 7:15:18 AM
At 1/12/2015 3:18:20 AM, Ragnar wrote:

Maybe a late bloomer? I suspect he's trying to get people to "flame" him, too see if he likes it.

Perhaps he has simply come to the conclusion that he has no more reason to hide his sexual preference, than you seem to feel you have to hide your religious preference.

There isn't anything right or wrong about being gay, anymore than it's right or wrong to have red hair. It's simply being who you are and not feeling the need to live a lie. Theism - on the other hand - is very much about living and promoting a rather obvious lie.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 8:44:54 AM
At 1/12/2015 6:43:33 AM, dee-em wrote:

You make valid points Gentorev. Surrounded by men. Unmarried into his 30's when most married at around 15. Drinking wine not beer. Preaching peace and love and charity. Long womanly hair. Yep, the signs are there.
Your description makes him sound like a beautiful man, with nothing to be ashamed of.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 4:20:08 PM

Perhaps, but did he like disco?
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 4:36:58 PM

There was a time when gay meant happy.

Why do you feel the need to advertise your sexual orientations?
Straight people don't feel the need to advertise their sexual preferences.
Have you ever seen anyone say "I may be straight so please attack me." ???

Do you feel unaccepted or what is your problem?

What do your sexual preferences have to do with believers in fairy tales?
Are you telling them fairy tales about your sexual activities which they believe?

What do your private activities have to do with the general public?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 5:17:14 PM
James Randi came out at 81 and said he was gay. All along he has been telling his audience he was a skeptic. Did his skepticism lead to his doubts of his own sexuality or did his doubts about his sexuality cause him to be skeptical of everything else.
The fact he discovered he was gay at such a late age tells us it is not that easy to know if one is a skeptic or simply gay.
The same can be applied to christians who might also be gay or explain why Christians are so homophobic.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 7:10:24 PM
At 1/12/2015 5:17:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:
James Randi came out at 81 and said he was gay. All along he has been telling his audience he was a skeptic. Did his skepticism lead to his doubts of his own sexuality or did his doubts about his sexuality cause him to be skeptical of everything else.
The fact he discovered he was gay at such a late age tells us it is not that easy to know if one is a skeptic or simply gay.
The same can be applied to christians who might also be gay or explain why Christians are so homophobic.

Randi was a bowler too, perhaps handling big balls all the time gave him doubts about his sexuality?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 7:11:28 PM

Realising that you are extremely limited in your knowledge of scripture and are totally ignorant to the true definition of sin, I will still ask the question: "If indeed it were to be discovered that Jesus did love a member of his own gender, would that have been considered to be sinful?"

He married he, the man of his dreams
And she married she, but now it would seem
That all the self-righteous, who've never known love
Call down god's wrath, from the heavens above.

Georgy Porgy puddin and pie
He kissed the girls and made them cry
And when the boys came out to play, .
He kissed them too, Cos he was gay.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:18:32 AM
At 1/12/2015 8:44:54 AM, Ragnar wrote:

Your description makes him sound like a beautiful man, with nothing to be ashamed of.

No argument from me. Almost too good to be true, you might say. :-)
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:26:03 AM
At 1/12/2015 4:20:08 PM, gingerbread-man wrote:

Perhaps, but did he like disco?

I'm sure he would have. The Village People featuring Jesus as The Carpenter. Has a certain ring to it, doesn't it?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:34:16 AM
At 1/12/2015 7:11:28 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Realising that you are extremely limited in your knowledge of scripture and are totally ignorant to the true definition of sin, I will still ask the question: "If indeed it were to be discovered that Jesus did love a member of his own gender, would that have been considered to be sinful?"

To be perfectly honest, what scripture has to say about sin (any sin) is not something that concerns me greatly.

He married he, the man of his dreams
And she married she, but now it would seem
That all the self-righteous, who've never known love
Call down god's wrath, from the heavens above.

Georgy Porgy puddin and pie
He kissed the girls and made them cry
And when the boys came out to play, .
He kissed them too, Cos he was gay.

Very good. You have a real talent.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:37:43 AM
At 1/12/2015 5:17:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You do realize that coming out doesn't equate to suddenly realizing that you are gay? He was undoubtedly aware of his sexuality for a very, very long time. All he did was make it public. That's all coming out means.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 5:44:27 AM

Most gays have been taught by Christians that being gay is wrong so it's difficult for gays to believe in the imaginary gods of Christians. God made gays to confuse the hell out of Christians.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 6:34:23 AM
At 1/13/2015 5:44:27 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Most gays have been taught by Christians that being gay is wrong so it's difficult for gays to believe in the imaginary gods of Christians. God made gays to confuse the hell out of Christians.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

If all those verses about the deity were true it would be an evil psycho!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:27:38 PM
At 1/13/2015 6:34:23 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/13/2015 5:44:27 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Deuteronomy 28

If all those verses about the deity were true it would be an evil psycho!

This is about you and the rest of God's people who don't listen to His voice and learn who you are in Him. If you don't have knowledge about how you were created, you will remain confused and fearful until you die in this age.