Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Muslim Antichrist

Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 8:16:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why else would the black sheep Abrahamic religion still be relevant? Islam has its own messiah, no? Considering the Antichrist's predictable strategy is to woo the world, how does he expect to hack past Islam's firewalls?

Bonus Tangent: a Mormon Antichrist is the safest and subtlest way to infiltrate religion and Scarface your way to the papacy...
The humility of being constantly underestimated for being Mormon...jackpot!
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
IRONHIDE
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:15:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 8:16:51 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
Why else would the black sheep Abrahamic religion still be relevant? Islam has its own messiah, no? Considering the Antichrist's predictable strategy is to woo the world, how does he expect to hack past Islam's firewalls?

Bonus Tangent: a Mormon Antichrist is the safest and subtlest way to infiltrate religion and Scarface your way to the papacy...
The humility of being constantly underestimated for being Mormon...jackpot!

So its Mitt Romney! I knew that guy looked like a wolve in sheeps clothing...Lol
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:50:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The P83 war will destroy the inner ring of islam, the E38 war will destroy the outer ring and the anti_christ will destroy the rest. Because he will call himself GOD!>religion will be him. Enjoy
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:58:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just as God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, he will destroy these invading forces. Once again, God will make it known to all the nations that He is the Lord. He will give the nations proof that He is the Holy One in Israel.
This war against Israel will pave the way for the Antichrist's military rule over the world and his demand that the world worship him as God. With Islam defeated and the Christian Church raptured, opposition to worshipping a man as God will be greatly reduced. Those who are left would have no army with which to mount much of a protest.
So, how should Christians respond to this prophecy? In Ezekiel 39:6,7, and 28 God says that this end-times battle will happen that "they will know that I am the Lord". This message that God's purpose is to cause Israel and the other nations to know He is Lord is repeated over 60 times in Ezekiel. By learning about prophecy and teaching it to others, people will be able to see the glory, majesty, and sovereignty of God in the fulfillment of His divine word. By knowing our Bible and teaching it to others, they will be able to see that there is a divine creator, and a plan for them. Through Jesus Christ and the salvation he offers us freely, there is victory and an eternity more glorious than they can imagine.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:26:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 8:16:51 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
Why else would the black sheep Abrahamic religion still be relevant? Islam has its own messiah, no? Considering the Antichrist's predictable strategy is to woo the world, how does he expect to hack past Islam's firewalls?

Bonus Tangent: a Mormon Antichrist is the safest and subtlest way to infiltrate religion and Scarface your way to the papacy...
The humility of being constantly underestimated for being Mormon...jackpot!

All religions including Catholicism and Islam and Judaism will embrace the Ant-Christ as their Messiah. If you don't get saved from Hell, when the Anti-Christ appears as the world dictator who brings peace, you will either be burning in Hell or you will witness the Anti-Christ who will present himself and be embraced as the messiah of all religions.

Your jokes are really dumb. They are only funny if you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell, and then it's a sick humor by which you elevate yourself and flatter yourself thinking you are wise and funny.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:38:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
all morons in 1 page thats amazing to see!!

1 John 4:1-2
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

the only religion that confesses that Jesus (pbuh) is the Christ is Islam! hoorayyee
Never fart near dog
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:45:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Logic failure. Why would Islam be Jesus' best bet? He's not even the focus.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:52:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 1:45:32 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
Logic failure. Why would Islam be Jesus' best bet? He's not even the focus.

what John tells you? the spirit that confesses Jesus is the Christ is of GOD! do you find another prophet than Muhhamed (saw) who made as article of faith to believe in Jesus as the Christ?
Never fart near dog
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 3:06:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
According to Islam Jesus will return and fight the Antichrist and all those who convert to Islam will be saved. This has put a pause on Jesus's second coming. Too many infidels still unconvinced.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 3:16:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Poopoo, talk is cheap. Muhammad said all sorts of things that he never followed through with about "mercy" and being nice to people. The guy was a stone-hearted killer ape whose got you men going for killer ape "religion" where killer apes mimic religious people but really are just waiting for the chance to spill blood and lord it over lesser individuals in the fascist Muhammadan system, i.e. women and any man who shows "weakness". Muhammadism only appeals to men who can't think for themselves and look for Authority Figures to do their thinking for them as they also need to find a Gang of fellow believers in order to fend off natural skepticism and disbelief in hearsay evidence of traditional believers, not a one of whom ever took a course in critical thinking or in how to document historical events.

Jesus gives the wisdom to judge ancient or modern men claiming to be "prophets" of God. "By their fruits ye shall know them" and that's the test of true spiritual knowledge and guidance. What does Muhammad's book instruct Muhammadans to do? Is it bringing peace and tranquility to Muhammadan societies? Or do you actually believe that fascist idea that to bring peace is to wipe out all competing ideologies so that just one remains dominating everything. Does Nature follow this advice? Putting all your eggs in one basket? No. Does God follow this advice, putting all prophesies into one man's brain? No. Only for brainwashed Muhammadans would this rather silly idea be pressed into service as proof of loyalty to the wannabe god, Muhammad.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 3:39:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 3:16:11 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Poopoo, talk is cheap. Muhammad said all sorts of things that he never followed through with about "mercy" and being nice to people. The guy was a stone-hearted killer ape whose got you men going for killer ape "religion" where killer apes mimic religious people but really are just waiting for the chance to spill blood and lord it over lesser individuals in the fascist Muhammadan system, i.e. women and any man who shows "weakness". Muhammadism only appeals to men who can't think for themselves and look for Authority Figures to do their thinking for them as they also need to find a Gang of fellow believers in order to fend off natural skepticism and disbelief in hearsay evidence of traditional believers, not a one of whom ever took a course in critical thinking or in how to document historical events.

Jesus gives the wisdom to judge ancient or modern men claiming to be "prophets" of God. "By their fruits ye shall know them" and that's the test of true spiritual knowledge and guidance. What does Muhammad's book instruct Muhammadans to do? Is it bringing peace and tranquility to Muhammadan societies? Or do you actually believe that fascist idea that to bring peace is to wipe out all competing ideologies so that just one remains dominating everything. Does Nature follow this advice? Putting all your eggs in one basket? No. Does God follow this advice, putting all prophesies into one man's brain? No. Only for brainwashed Muhammadans would this rather silly idea be pressed into service as proof of loyalty to the wannabe god, Muhammad.

You are confused. The prophet Mohammad never claimed he was God. He was just a messenger of God. Jesus claimed many things and even claimed he was God. He was tried, convicted and put to death for blasphemy.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 4:08:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 3:39:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/13/2015 3:16:11 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Poopoo, talk is cheap. Muhammad said all sorts of things that he never followed through with about "mercy" and being nice to people. The guy was a stone-hearted killer ape whose got you men going for killer ape "religion" where killer apes mimic religious people but really are just waiting for the chance to spill blood and lord it over lesser individuals in the fascist Muhammadan system, i.e. women and any man who shows "weakness". Muhammadism only appeals to men who can't think for themselves and look for Authority Figures to do their thinking for them as they also need to find a Gang of fellow believers in order to fend off natural skepticism and disbelief in hearsay evidence of traditional believers, not a one of whom ever took a course in critical thinking or in how to document historical events.

Jesus gives the wisdom to judge ancient or modern men claiming to be "prophets" of God. "By their fruits ye shall know them" and that's the test of true spiritual knowledge and guidance. What does Muhammad's book instruct Muhammadans to do? Is it bringing peace and tranquility to Muhammadan societies? Or do you actually believe that fascist idea that to bring peace is to wipe out all competing ideologies so that just one remains dominating everything. Does Nature follow this advice? Putting all your eggs in one basket? No. Does God follow this advice, putting all prophesies into one man's brain? No. Only for brainwashed Muhammadans would this rather silly idea be pressed into service as proof of loyalty to the wannabe god, Muhammad.

You are confused. The prophet Mohammad never claimed he was God. He was just a messenger of God. Jesus claimed many things and even claimed he was God. He was tried, convicted and put to death for blasphemy.

he is trolling check his statemant he is copy pasting everything all his comments are the same so ignore him.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 4:10:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 3:06:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:
According to Islam Jesus will return and fight the Antichrist and all those who convert to Islam will be saved. This has put a pause on Jesus's second coming. Too many infidels still unconvinced.

wait but what the verse say? if a spirit confesses that Jesus is the Christ is from God. there you have.
Never fart near dog
uncung
Posts: 3,432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:25:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
All religions including Catholicism and Islam and Judaism will embrace the Ant-Christ as their Messiah. If you don't get saved from Hell, when the Anti-Christ appears as the world dictator who brings peace, you will either be burning in Hell or you will witness the Anti-Christ who will present himself and be embraced as the messiah of all religions.

Your jokes are really dumb. They are only funny if you think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell, and then it's a sick humor by which you elevate yourself and flatter yourself thinking you are wise and funny.

oppositely, you christians will be deceived by anti christ. He will claim he is a christ, and you will believe in him easily.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:02:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 3:39:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/13/2015 3:16:11 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Poopoo, talk is cheap. Muhammad said all sorts of things that he never followed through with about "mercy" and being nice to people. The guy was a stone-hearted killer ape whose got you men going for killer ape "religion" where killer apes mimic religious people but really are just waiting for the chance to spill blood and lord it over lesser individuals in the fascist Muhammadan system, i.e. women and any man who shows "weakness". Muhammadism only appeals to men who can't think for themselves and look for Authority Figures to do their thinking for them as they also need to find a Gang of fellow believers in order to fend off natural skepticism and disbelief in hearsay evidence of traditional believers, not a one of whom ever took a course in critical thinking or in how to document historical events.

Jesus gives the wisdom to judge ancient or modern men claiming to be "prophets" of God. "By their fruits ye shall know them" and that's the test of true spiritual knowledge and guidance. What does Muhammad's book instruct Muhammadans to do? Is it bringing peace and tranquility to Muhammadan societies? Or do you actually believe that fascist idea that to bring peace is to wipe out all competing ideologies so that just one remains dominating everything. Does Nature follow this advice? Putting all your eggs in one basket? No. Does God follow this advice, putting all prophesies into one man's brain? No. Only for brainwashed Muhammadans would this rather silly idea be pressed into service as proof of loyalty to the wannabe god, Muhammad.

You are confused. The prophet Mohammad never claimed he was God. He was just a messenger of God. Jesus claimed many things and even claimed he was God. He was tried, convicted and put to death for blasphemy.

You are an idolator who actually believes hearsay evidence as proof of God? If you ever wind up in court pray to God you never are convicted on hearsay evidence which in our country is thrown out of court as worthless. You have no more proof of God writing a book all by God's self than the Torah and New Testament writers have of God writing their books. It is all hearsay with ZERO scientifically established proof. So please, never tell me about how "Mohammad never claimed he was God." It doesn't matter now does it, because all his brainwashed followers claim it for him and act as if God wrote the book instead of realizing that to all non-brainwashed Muhammadans all you got is a bunch of mostly illiterate people swallowing a line of bullshite handed to them through tradition and never ever critically reviewed. All just passed on religious traditions that began with what appears very likely to be Terrorist threat of become a Muhammadan or die. In other words, it is pure Terrorism that is foundational to Muhammadism. It goes nowhere on its intellectual or moral merits and must ride on armies of terrorists to gain ground.

Look at the news and see for yourselves. Terror and bloodlust, these are the attractors in Muhammadism for males wanting to "get even" "get back" "make them pay" anything as an excuse to see blood shed and lots of it. These are animal attractor ideas within Muhammadism that fuel its terrorists and its need for absolute control over people, no thought of anyone getting away with anything not conforming to the Program of Terror by males to rule society with. Such a waste of people to have to deal with these animal men who forget how to be human beings. Or worse, don't really want to be, just animals vicious and mean as snakes and scorpions instead of becoming lambs and sheep led by the Good Shepherd of Goodness away from the snakes and scorpions and wolves in sheep's clothing.
uncung
Posts: 3,432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:37:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You are an idolator who actually believes hearsay evidence as proof of God? If you ever wind up in court pray to God you never are convicted on hearsay evidence which in our country is thrown out of court as worthless. You have no more proof of God writing a book all by God's self than the Torah and New Testament writers have of God writing their books. It is all hearsay with ZERO scientifically established proof. So please, never tell me about how "Mohammad never claimed he was God." It doesn't matter now does it, because all his brainwashed followers claim it for him and act as if God wrote the book instead of realizing that to all non-brainwashed Muhammadans all you got is a bunch of mostly illiterate people swallowing a line of bullshite handed to them through tradition and never ever critically reviewed. All just passed on religious traditions that began with what appears very likely to be Terrorist threat of become a Muhammadan or die. In other words, it is pure Terrorism that is foundational to Muhammadism. It goes nowhere on its intellectual or moral merits and must ride on armies of terrorists to gain ground.

Look at the news and see for yourselves. Terror and bloodlust, these are the attractors in Muhammadism for males wanting to "get even" "get back" "make them pay" anything as an excuse to see blood shed and lots of it. These are animal attractor ideas within Muhammadism that fuel its terrorists and its need for absolute control over people, no thought of anyone getting away with anything not conforming to the Program of Terror by males to rule society with. Such a waste of people to have to deal with these animal men who forget how to be human beings. Or worse, don't really want to be, just animals vicious and mean as snakes and scorpions instead of becoming lambs and sheep led by the Good Shepherd of Goodness away from the snakes and scorpions and wolves in sheep's clothing.

God didnt write the book.