Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

God is information

Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:00:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
now=reality loop 1 second or less

i am born now today, not yesterday or tomorrow, as tomorrow is always tomorrow, which is in my imagianton today now

knowledge=memory of personal physical experience=truth

and know is true, matter. truth can only be in the past and now is true

so its true for me to say, the truth is, the egg fell as that is what i remember. there is also an absolute going on that the egg must have gotten there somehow, cause and effect

0 is nothing, information, future and past

3 divided by 0 is 3, as nothing happend
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:05:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:04:31 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
Is this a parody of somebody?

Somebody=knowledge

Knowledge=partial

You are only partial in this world.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:06:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:00:53 PM, Zarroette wrote:
now=reality loop 1 second or less

i am born now today, not yesterday or tomorrow, as tomorrow is always tomorrow, which is in my imagianton today now

knowledge=memory of personal physical experience=truth

and know is true, matter. truth can only be in the past and now is true

so its true for me to say, the truth is, the egg fell as that is what i remember. there is also an absolute going on that the egg must have gotten there somehow, cause and effect

0 is nothing, information, future and past

3 divided by 0 is 3, as nothing happend

VI SPEXXXX
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:08:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:06:36 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:00:53 PM, Zarroette wrote:
now=reality loop 1 second or less

i am born now today, not yesterday or tomorrow, as tomorrow is always tomorrow, which is in my imagianton today now

knowledge=memory of personal physical experience=truth

and know is true, matter. truth can only be in the past and now is true

so its true for me to say, the truth is, the egg fell as that is what i remember. there is also an absolute going on that the egg must have gotten there somehow, cause and effect

0 is nothing, information, future and past

3 divided by 0 is 3, as nothing happend

VI SPEXXXX

VI=SPEXXXX

Parody must be equal to both.

Parody=feminism
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:09:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:08:15 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:06:36 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:00:53 PM, Zarroette wrote:
now=reality loop 1 second or less

i am born now today, not yesterday or tomorrow, as tomorrow is always tomorrow, which is in my imagianton today now

knowledge=memory of personal physical experience=truth

and know is true, matter. truth can only be in the past and now is true

so its true for me to say, the truth is, the egg fell as that is what i remember. there is also an absolute going on that the egg must have gotten there somehow, cause and effect

0 is nothing, information, future and past

3 divided by 0 is 3, as nothing happend

VI SPEXXXX

VI=SPEXXXX

Parody must be equal to both.

Parody=feminism

stupidness is smart information
smart information=now
now=tomorrow for i can only imagine now
tomorrow=stupidness
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:11:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:09:22 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:08:15 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:06:36 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:00:53 PM, Zarroette wrote:
now=reality loop 1 second or less

i am born now today, not yesterday or tomorrow, as tomorrow is always tomorrow, which is in my imagianton today now

knowledge=memory of personal physical experience=truth

and know is true, matter. truth can only be in the past and now is true

so its true for me to say, the truth is, the egg fell as that is what i remember. there is also an absolute going on that the egg must have gotten there somehow, cause and effect

0 is nothing, information, future and past

3 divided by 0 is 3, as nothing happend

VI SPEXXXX

VI=SPEXXXX

Parody must be equal to both.

Parody=feminism

stupidness is smart information
smart information=now
now=tomorrow for i can only imagine now
tomorrow=stupidness

Yes, you're right =)
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:24:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Atheism=theism

Cause and effect happening together. cause before effect = after

Triangles in tomorrow and not today. Triangular 3 sides = more sides. Know more than less is better.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:27:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:00:53 PM, Zarroette wrote:
now=reality loop 1 second or less

i am born now today, not yesterday or tomorrow, as tomorrow is always tomorrow, which is in my imagianton today now

knowledge=memory of personal physical experience=truth

and know is true, matter. truth can only be in the past and now is true

so its true for me to say, the truth is, the egg fell as that is what i remember. there is also an absolute going on that the egg must have gotten there somehow, cause and effect

0 is nothing, information, future and past

3 divided by 0 is 3, as nothing happened.

What I got from that: it's my birthday.

Happy birthday, Darlin'!
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:31:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:24:35 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
Atheism=theism

Cause and effect happening together. cause before effect = after

Triangles in tomorrow and not today. Triangular 3 sides = more sides. Know more than less is better.

Know more than less is better

Less more=more less

Take lees more out of your wallet and you have more less.

Put Thomas Moore in there.

More less Moore=less more Moore

But if Moore was less?

More less less Moore=less more Moore less
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:32:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:27:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:00:53 PM, Zarroette wrote:
now=reality loop 1 second or less

i am born now today, not yesterday or tomorrow, as tomorrow is always tomorrow, which is in my imagianton today now

knowledge=memory of personal physical experience=truth

and know is true, matter. truth can only be in the past and now is true

so its true for me to say, the truth is, the egg fell as that is what i remember. there is also an absolute going on that the egg must have gotten there somehow, cause and effect

0 is nothing, information, future and past

3 divided by 0 is 3, as nothing happened.

What I got from that: it's my birthday.

Happy birthday, Darlin'!

Birthday now

Now=know

Tomorrow=not know

Not know except for today that it's your birthday.

Only day that you know.

Birthday is the only day that you know.

People should give themselves more birthdays to know more.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:35:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:32:57 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:27:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:00:53 PM, Zarroette wrote:
now=reality loop 1 second or less

i am born now today, not yesterday or tomorrow, as tomorrow is always tomorrow, which is in my imagianton today now

knowledge=memory of personal physical experience=truth

and know is true, matter. truth can only be in the past and now is true

so its true for me to say, the truth is, the egg fell as that is what i remember. there is also an absolute going on that the egg must have gotten there somehow, cause and effect

0 is nothing, information, future and past

3 divided by 0 is 3, as nothing happened.

What I got from that: it's my birthday.

Happy birthday, Darlin'!

Birthday now

Now=know

Tomorrow=not know

Not know except for today that it's your birthday.

Only day that you know.

Birthday is the only day that you know.

People should give themselves more birthdays to know more.

Absolutely. I couldn't agree more.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:37:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:35:05 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:32:57 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:27:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:00:53 PM, Zarroette wrote:
now=reality loop 1 second or less

i am born now today, not yesterday or tomorrow, as tomorrow is always tomorrow, which is in my imagianton today now

knowledge=memory of personal physical experience=truth

and know is true, matter. truth can only be in the past and now is true

so its true for me to say, the truth is, the egg fell as that is what i remember. there is also an absolute going on that the egg must have gotten there somehow, cause and effect

0 is nothing, information, future and past

3 divided by 0 is 3, as nothing happened.

What I got from that: it's my birthday.

Happy birthday, Darlin'!

Birthday now

Now=know

Tomorrow=not know

Not know except for today that it's your birthday.

Only day that you know.

Birthday is the only day that you know.

People should give themselves more birthdays to know more.

Absolutely. I couldn't agree more.

Wise=you
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 9:54:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:47:11 PM, Zarroette wrote:
i am grim reaper

grim = mirg backwards
mirg =merge
reaper is not reaper of souls,
reaper = reaper of grain
grain = corn
corn = gold like sun
corn = symbol of sun god
sun god = all knowing
so...
Death = merge with all knowing god.

I am grim reaper now.

I hope the OP was drug induced.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 10:16:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is shockingly accurate.

Accurate = Shocking
Shocking = Electricity
Electrical = Information
Information = God
Accurate = God
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Gentorev
Posts: 2,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:49:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
GOD IS INFORMATION.

The root to the word "BRAHMAN" originally meant "SPEECH", much the same as the "LOGOS" is said to mean "WORD," but both are in fact, the gathered genetic information of every universal body throughout all eternity. Both Brahman and Logos, should be seen as the essential divine reality of the universe the eternal spirit from which all being originates, and to which all must return.

You are body, soul and spirit. Your body is made up from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, from the wave particles to the subatomic particles that make up the atoms which are the building blocks of the molecules from which the universal body is created. It is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE that all information = SPIRIT is gathered.

"YOU" the mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and prehuman, has been gathered in the evolution of whatever was in the beginning to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of its earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your body.

If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and "YOU" who are spirit [Gathered information] in this particular life cycle, could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality = "CONTROLLING GODHEAD" to that body.

Then of the Thee in Me who works behind
The veil, I lifted up my hands to find
A lamp amid the Darkness; and I heard,
As from Without__ "The Me within Thee is blind.".... By Omar Khayyam.

When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body: "skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc," has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU = the mind=spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force=soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity. Unless of course, the information=spirit that is "YOU" is divided from the universal life-force, which is the second death. For the spirit=information that is you, can be divided from the universal soul----------"For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two edged sword. It cuts all the way through to the division of the soul and spirit."

The term, "THE WORD OF GOD," pertains to the sense that is identical to the term "LOGOS" or the mold. The mold by which the whole sense of a thing is given. In other words, the very plan from the outset. In Sanskrit the similar meaning is given in the use of the word 'vach.' Vach means word. But in Sanskrit teachings of the Sanatana Dharma, vach has many levels. Including where the word is first considered as being in the mind as a thought, not as the spoken word or speech.

We humans, may express in our spoken words, all the information that has been gathered through the senses of our bodies in the creation of the invisible minds=spirits that are "WE". Our word is the expression of "Who we are." Your words are the spirit that is "YOU" the mind.

But the "LOGOS=WORD" and BRAHMAN=SPEECH" who are the gathered information=spirit of the aeons, express the information that has been gathered to the universal soul as another universal body, which is in the image and likeness to the previous universe, [The Resurrection] in which the eternal Spirit=mind has and can continue to evolve.

In the Pseudigraphia of the Old Testament, The Lord God says to Adam, "Dust you are and to dust you must return, but when the resurrection comes around again, [The next cycle of universal activity] I will raise you and all of your seed etc. This is the reality of the resurrection.