Jump to topic:

Conerning the issue of Islam

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 10:00:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Most of the stuff I say is usually out of a rage. While I still find some practices of Islam to be unfair and outrageous, I have also been proven that there are some good causes and similarities. That alone does not convince me that Allah is the one true God, unless you are referring to Allah as the Arabic term, then I believe in the trinity of Allah (If I was Arabic.)

Another thing, I would like to ask that on my topics or others looking for reasonable discussions, that you do not troll like celestorialteacher and others who use the forums to preach like pastors and not even try to be rational enough to talk like an apologetic. Celestorial, I may sound like the bad guy or even unfair, but I really hope your account gets banned because i'm sick of you wasting spaces in my topics to rant about "Muhammadans" and all that jazz. I wonder if your even conscience or aware of what you type. Your supposed to preach the gospel and show love. Your not even preaching hellfire. Your showing Christians can be weak cowards with no control over their tongues.

That is all.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 10:42:05 PM
At 1/12/2015 10:00:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Most of the stuff I say is usually out of a rage. While I still find some practices of Islam to be unfair and outrageous, I have also been proven that there are some good causes and similarities. That alone does not convince me that Allah is the one true God, unless you are referring to Allah as the Arabic term, then I believe in the trinity of Allah (If I was Arabic.)

Another thing, I would like to ask that on my topics or others looking for reasonable discussions, that you do not troll like celestorialteacher and others who use the forums to preach like pastors and not even try to be rational enough to talk like an apologetic. Celestorial, I may sound like the bad guy or even unfair, but I really hope your account gets banned because i'm sick of you wasting spaces in my topics to rant about "Muhammadans" and all that jazz. I wonder if your even conscience or aware of what you type. Your supposed to preach the gospel and show love. Your not even preaching hellfire. Your showing Christians can be weak cowards with no control over their tongues.

That is all.

CelestialTorahTeacher, AKA "Biomystic", has his own religion.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 6:17:21 AM
"Your showing Christians can be weak cowards with no control over their tongues."

Ah, da poor widdo (phony) Christian punk can't handle us weak and cowardly Celestial Christians posting our weak and cowardly posts against the madman's religion of war and most every other offensive Abrahamic or atheist call to conduct physical war against one's neighbors. I'll try to be extra Meek for you next time but here's wizzdom, fella, meek doesn't mean weak, it means dedicated to non-violent social change, e.g. Jesus, Gandhi, MLK, Ang San Su Kyi..
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 6:21:08 AM
How old are you CP? You seem awfully young and naive for a budding Debate troll with OCD problems unable to shut up every day and post garbage ideas continually that are never thought out or researched, only more traditional bad religion ideas without a clue to spiritual knowledge in them, only politics..
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 6:24:50 AM
Get some cojones, CP, and post Christian morality that no, does not tolerate Muhammadism at all, demands Muslims wake up to what their madman founder really was and become real Muslims and reject utterly any call for conducting violence against one's neighbors for simply believing in God differently.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 6:33:05 AM
Why would any God of ALL Things have any reason to call for hating every human being's ideas except one's when God created all human beings, every single one of them? Would God hate Itself then? It never made any sense, either Moses' or Paul's or Muhammad's calls for narrowing down the way God communicates with human beings all over the world, all through time, to one or two narrow periods of historical time when human societies are evolving continually through millennia with never a stop in social evolution happening somewhere on our planet.

Here's the difference between Celestial Christianity and your (phony) Pauline substitute: Celestial Christians recognize the Humanitarian Archetype in action in all human beings trying their best to be good people. In other words, it makes not a lick of difference whether or not a person "knows" Jesus Christ at all. What matters is how the person acts and Actions speak louder than words. So goodness is the mark of Christianity, not belief in a Story about Jesus. The Story is always secondary to one's actual behavior reflecting the Goodness of God.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 6:34:44 AM
At 1/12/2015 10:00:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

That is all.
Apparently, Islam had many god(s) and the main one was finally decided to be Allah!

73 Divisions - Sects in Islam
(Source: http://www.real-islam.org...)