Jump to topic:

On the banned list...? Cool.

Human_Joke65
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:13:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bring it on! My unorthodox style may be erratic, but it is more strategic than yours. If you're not willing to cheat, you don't desire victory hard enough. When the odds are stacked against you, your desperation will barricade less options. Besides, if there's no hell, I'm just being useless.

Cheating to prove God exists sounds like a paradox, but the rules were already emplaced against us to begin with. Forcing God to do something undeniable may be criticized as blasphemy, but isn't that what's the salvation thingy for? It may very well be part of God's implicit plan for those wise enough to partake in deliberate, measured stupidity in order to advance the storyline. 2000 years of saving souls and nothing else but corruption is enough for my faith. Either something gives, or I take it and run with it.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:18:13 PM
At 1/13/2015 2:13:05 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
Bring it on! My unorthodox style may be erratic, but it is more strategic than yours. If you're not willing to cheat, you don't desire victory hard enough. When the odds are stacked against you, your desperation will barricade less options. Besides, if there's no hell, I'm just being useless.

Cheating to prove God exists sounds like a paradox, but the rules were already emplaced against us to begin with. Forcing God to do something undeniable may be criticized as blasphemy, but isn't that what's the salvation thingy for? It may very well be part of God's implicit plan for those wise enough to partake in deliberate, measured stupidity in order to advance the storyline. 2000 years of saving souls and nothing else but corruption is enough for my faith. Either something gives, or I take it and run with it.

It's not enough to survive/win one must be worthy of surviving/winning. Ergo cheating is not an option and lot of religion "cheats".
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 12:35:13 AM
At 1/13/2015 2:13:05 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:

The law givers in this forum are part of the extended religious Roman Empire. Atheists and Christians don't know how religious they really are these days.