Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Pope Francis is the False Prophet -

thewildvoice
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 4:11:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
On March 13, 2013 Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio was elected Pope of the Catholic Church. Since then (and for the first time in history) a Catholic Pope has become a mass phenomena: a living legend, an icon, a fashion guru, a saint, a man of change, an innovator, a revolution, a savior of the world. Pope Francis I is his name: the man of the poor, the last, the unfortunate, the forgotten, the suffering, the sinner, the atheist. We are here to celebrate his personal success and triumph. His ways, his goodness, his vision, his desires, his plans, his freedom and his decisions are of true love, real love, great love " therefore we love them.
The change has come at last: the old, dark, unfair, rich, intolerant, immobile, close-minded, corrupt and pedophile-filled Catholic Church is ready for a renewal and we all love it; the Catholics, the Protestants, the atheists, the LGBT folks, the good, the bad, the uninterested, the vagabond, the soccer fan, the bus driver, the Muslim, the child, the politician, the nun, the rich and the poor love him and his message. He's a man for all and of all.
'Finally a real Christian' some millions of non-believers have said, and we are joyful as they now know the Truth. He wears regular shoes and no cross made of gold is on him. He sleeps in a modest apartment outside the dark walls of the Vatican Palace. He secretly and humbly sneaks out at night to feed the poor so that no one will know about it. He hugs, kisses, smiles and rejoices with the loud crowds, maybe unaware of the thousands of cameras pointing at him. He has appeared on all the important covers of the world's magazines and we are proud of it. The media embraces him: his message is sweet and caring " not intolerant or judgmental as the ones delivered by his predecessors. Other religions welcome him with open arms in the same way he is open to them; this is true Christianity, we are now taught. Tolerance, dialogue, openness, communication, mercy, poverty, simplicity, humility, acceptance, equality and love are his virtues. We must follow him as the true example, or we might begin to sound a bit 'harsh' in our old beliefs. His ways must be our ways. His extraordinary relatability makes him one of us: he cares for the environment, for the unemployed, the young and the old, while the sick, the poor and the adulterer find a secure shelter in him. How can there be Catholics who do not love him? And so, we love him. We all love him. He is that breath of fresh air that renews the two thousand-year old doctrine inherited from the fathers of this old-fashion Church: times have changed, the world has changed, we have changed and, in a complex time when no longer are there merely 2 genders but rather 56, something must change. We all celebrate this pope: his images and his statues are now beginning to fill the churches; his holy pictures and his quotes are widespread and admired by the many; his peace and his goodness fill our hearts.
This is our New World Pope: the Pope for the New World that is to come. A World of new ideas, new concepts, new ways and new teachings. 'After all' we say, 'the world has been a dark place for thousands of years. Therefore changes are needed in society"including Christianity'.

This introduction is an overall picture of the first year of Pope Francis I. We are all filled with hope as we witness the world embrace the Catholic Church and its teachings " or, should we rather say, as we see the world embrace this pope's ideas and his changes of Catholic doctrine? It would sound just perfect if not for another detail: when do we remember seeing the name JESUS CHRIST last? Other than during his brief homilies (in which we still hear the name of Jesus being pronounced) all we read, hear and see is POPE FRANCIS: what he does, what he says, what he thinks, what he likes, what he prefers, where he lives, what he does, where he is, what he wants, what he believes in, what he wears and thousands of other details.

One question that comes to mind through simple logic is: if he is so efficacious in his message of love, how many 'conversions' to Christianity have occurred so far? Or are we instead, to expect millions of conversions to Francistianity?
This, brothers and sisters living on this thin crust of dirt, is our new pope.
Welcome to THE NEW WORLD POPE of a new world and with new rules.

www.thewildvoice.org
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:45:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.

Don't you know there's always a false prophet and the world is always on the verge of rapture. So positive the things we get from religion.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:50:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 8:45:04 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.

Don't you know there's always a false prophet and the world is always on the verge of rapture. So positive the things we get from religion.

If we didn't get them from religion, we'd get them from somewhere else - conspiracy theories, for example. It's all merely to wrap existence up nice and neatly. The atheist is not immune; in fact, he's more prone (hollow earth theory, NWO, aliens, psychics, etc., etc.). People just need some accounting for a darkness they feel deep down inside - the uncertainty of death, probably. Christian teachings actually put a bar on this very common psychology getting out of hand, though.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:54:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 8:50:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:45:04 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.

Don't you know there's always a false prophet and the world is always on the verge of rapture. So positive the things we get from religion.

If we didn't get them from religion, we'd get them from somewhere else - conspiracy theories, for example. It's all merely to wrap existence up nice and neatly. The atheist is not immune; in fact, he's more prone (hollow earth theory, NWO, aliens, psychics, etc., etc.). People just need some accounting for a darkness they feel deep down inside - the uncertainty of death, probably. Christian teachings actually put a bar on this very common psychology getting out of hand, though.

I can't argue with that.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:57:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 8:54:32 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:50:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:45:04 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.

Don't you know there's always a false prophet and the world is always on the verge of rapture. So positive the things we get from religion.

If we didn't get them from religion, we'd get them from somewhere else - conspiracy theories, for example. It's all merely to wrap existence up nice and neatly. The atheist is not immune; in fact, he's more prone (hollow earth theory, NWO, aliens, psychics, etc., etc.). People just need some accounting for a darkness they feel deep down inside - the uncertainty of death, probably. Christian teachings actually put a bar on this very common psychology getting out of hand, though.

I can't argue with that.

There is no argument. Man's thoughts will forever probe the metaphysical, even if just in the quiet of his mind. These atheists crying at God all day every day are and example of that. To have some societal control over it is sensible.
dee-em
Posts: 6,474
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:59:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 8:50:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:45:04 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.

Don't you know there's always a false prophet and the world is always on the verge of rapture. So positive the things we get from religion.

If we didn't get them from religion, we'd get them from somewhere else - conspiracy theories, for example. It's all merely to wrap existence up nice and neatly. The atheist is not immune; in fact, he's more prone (hollow earth theory, NWO, aliens, psychics, etc., etc.). People just need some accounting for a darkness they feel deep down inside - the uncertainty of death, probably. Christian teachings actually put a bar on this very common psychology getting out of hand, though.

Because these are the exclusive province of atheists. Lol.

You have to be a troll.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:02:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 8:59:23 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:50:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:45:04 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.

Don't you know there's always a false prophet and the world is always on the verge of rapture. So positive the things we get from religion.

If we didn't get them from religion, we'd get them from somewhere else - conspiracy theories, for example. It's all merely to wrap existence up nice and neatly. The atheist is not immune; in fact, he's more prone (hollow earth theory, NWO, aliens, psychics, etc., etc.). People just need some accounting for a darkness they feel deep down inside - the uncertainty of death, probably. Christian teachings actually put a bar on this very common psychology getting out of hand, though.

Because these are the exclusive province of atheists. Lol.

Did I say they were? It's just the same not-exactly-sensible mechanic which brings about religious considerations. But then religion imposes boundaries on this mechanic.

You have to be a troll.

Just because you'd like me to be. Perhaps you could think better.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:05:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And this mechanic is unavoidable, of course, for the very fact that logic cannot touch the center of our existence. It's all just a picture, really.
dee-em
Posts: 6,474
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:06:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 9:02:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:59:23 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:50:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:45:04 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.

Don't you know there's always a false prophet and the world is always on the verge of rapture. So positive the things we get from religion.

If we didn't get them from religion, we'd get them from somewhere else - conspiracy theories, for example. It's all merely to wrap existence up nice and neatly. The atheist is not immune; in fact, he's more prone (hollow earth theory, NWO, aliens, psychics, etc., etc.). People just need some accounting for a darkness they feel deep down inside - the uncertainty of death, probably. Christian teachings actually put a bar on this very common psychology getting out of hand, though.

Because these are the exclusive province of atheists. Lol.

Did I say they were? It's just the same not-exactly-sensible mechanic which brings about religious considerations. But then religion imposes boundaries on this mechanic.

You have to be a troll.

Just because you'd like me to be. Perhaps you could think better.

Begone troll.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:08:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 9:06:08 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:02:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:59:23 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:50:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:45:04 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.

Don't you know there's always a false prophet and the world is always on the verge of rapture. So positive the things we get from religion.

If we didn't get them from religion, we'd get them from somewhere else - conspiracy theories, for example. It's all merely to wrap existence up nice and neatly. The atheist is not immune; in fact, he's more prone (hollow earth theory, NWO, aliens, psychics, etc., etc.). People just need some accounting for a darkness they feel deep down inside - the uncertainty of death, probably. Christian teachings actually put a bar on this very common psychology getting out of hand, though.

Because these are the exclusive province of atheists. Lol.

Did I say they were? It's just the same not-exactly-sensible mechanic which brings about religious considerations. But then religion imposes boundaries on this mechanic.

You have to be a troll.

Just because you'd like me to be. Perhaps you could think better.

Begone troll.

What's troll in what I've said, my delusional friend? The hollow earth is actually an interesting one - an artistic rendering of the emptiness one feels of the world; something like the book The Stranger. You'd be surprised how many people insist upon its truth because it strikes some metaphorical correctness in them.
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:11:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 9:06:08 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:02:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:59:23 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:50:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:45:04 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.

Don't you know there's always a false prophet and the world is always on the verge of rapture. So positive the things we get from religion.

If we didn't get them from religion, we'd get them from somewhere else - conspiracy theories, for example. It's all merely to wrap existence up nice and neatly. The atheist is not immune; in fact, he's more prone (hollow earth theory, NWO, aliens, psychics, etc., etc.). People just need some accounting for a darkness they feel deep down inside - the uncertainty of death, probably. Christian teachings actually put a bar on this very common psychology getting out of hand, though.

Because these are the exclusive province of atheists. Lol.

Did I say they were? It's just the same not-exactly-sensible mechanic which brings about religious considerations. But then religion imposes boundaries on this mechanic.

You have to be a troll.

Just because you'd like me to be. Perhaps you could think better.

Begone troll.

If you disagree you can just say that you disagree and why, instead of accusing him of being a troll for disagreeing with you. Or ignore him. Either way works.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,846
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:14:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I didn't even know the Pope was a prophet.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
dee-em
Posts: 6,474
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:15:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 9:11:56 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:06:08 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:02:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:59:23 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:50:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:45:04 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.

Don't you know there's always a false prophet and the world is always on the verge of rapture. So positive the things we get from religion.

If we didn't get them from religion, we'd get them from somewhere else - conspiracy theories, for example. It's all merely to wrap existence up nice and neatly. The atheist is not immune; in fact, he's more prone (hollow earth theory, NWO, aliens, psychics, etc., etc.). People just need some accounting for a darkness they feel deep down inside - the uncertainty of death, probably. Christian teachings actually put a bar on this very common psychology getting out of hand, though.

Because these are the exclusive province of atheists. Lol.

Did I say they were? It's just the same not-exactly-sensible mechanic which brings about religious considerations. But then religion imposes boundaries on this mechanic.

You have to be a troll.

Just because you'd like me to be. Perhaps you could think better.

Begone troll.

If you disagree you can just say that you disagree and why, instead of accusing him of being a troll for disagreeing with you. Or ignore him. Either way works.

I'm choosing the latter option. He's a provocateur. It's obvious.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:17:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 9:15:59 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:11:56 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:06:08 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:02:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:59:23 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:50:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:45:04 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/13/2015 8:01:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I am know fan of any "church" in principle but what is your problem with this pope exactly ?

I think I may of heard him say something along the lines that like poverty and powerlessness and the suffering of other human beings should be a higher priority than say fighting against homosexuality and that the poverty and powerless of people is a result of man made system that is the result of being unfair by design.

Clearly he is of pure evil.

Don't you know there's always a false prophet and the world is always on the verge of rapture. So positive the things we get from religion.

If we didn't get them from religion, we'd get them from somewhere else - conspiracy theories, for example. It's all merely to wrap existence up nice and neatly. The atheist is not immune; in fact, he's more prone (hollow earth theory, NWO, aliens, psychics, etc., etc.). People just need some accounting for a darkness they feel deep down inside - the uncertainty of death, probably. Christian teachings actually put a bar on this very common psychology getting out of hand, though.

Because these are the exclusive province of atheists. Lol.

Did I say they were? It's just the same not-exactly-sensible mechanic which brings about religious considerations. But then religion imposes boundaries on this mechanic.

You have to be a troll.

Just because you'd like me to be. Perhaps you could think better.

Begone troll.

If you disagree you can just say that you disagree and why, instead of accusing him of being a troll for disagreeing with you. Or ignore him. Either way works.

I'm choosing the latter option. He's a provocateur. It's obvious.

You are a fool.
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:18:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 9:15:59 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:11:56 PM, numberwang wrote:

If you disagree you can just say that you disagree and why, instead of accusing him of being a troll for disagreeing with you. Or ignore him. Either way works.

I'm choosing the latter option. He's a provocateur. It's obvious.

I disagree but you're entitled to that opinion. Next time you choose the latter option, you should refrain from calling him a troll at all and ignore him completely, instead of calling him a troll a couple times and then leaving.
dee-em
Posts: 6,474
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:23:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 9:18:21 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:15:59 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:11:56 PM, numberwang wrote:

If you disagree you can just say that you disagree and why, instead of accusing him of being a troll for disagreeing with you. Or ignore him. Either way works.

I'm choosing the latter option. He's a provocateur. It's obvious.

I disagree but you're entitled to that opinion. Next time you choose the latter option, you should refrain from calling him a troll at all and ignore him completely, instead of calling him a troll a couple times and then leaving.

Thanks for the tip. I'll take it on advisement.

What advice would you give to him about calling me a fool? Stop being trollish?
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:26:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 9:23:07 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:18:21 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:15:59 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:11:56 PM, numberwang wrote:

If you disagree you can just say that you disagree and why, instead of accusing him of being a troll for disagreeing with you. Or ignore him. Either way works.

I'm choosing the latter option. He's a provocateur. It's obvious.

I disagree but you're entitled to that opinion. Next time you choose the latter option, you should refrain from calling him a troll at all and ignore him completely, instead of calling him a troll a couple times and then leaving.

Thanks for the tip. I'll take it on advisement.

What advice would you give to him about calling me a fool? Stop being trollish?

I'd say that if you don't want to be called a fool, don't baselessly call people trolls and claim they are provoking you when he didn't address you at all. And if you feel provoked by someone who you think is "trolling", either 1. ignore it or 2. try to respond constructively and explain your objection.
dee-em
Posts: 6,474
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:33:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 9:26:32 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:23:07 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:18:21 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:15:59 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:11:56 PM, numberwang wrote:

If you disagree you can just say that you disagree and why, instead of accusing him of being a troll for disagreeing with you. Or ignore him. Either way works.

I'm choosing the latter option. He's a provocateur. It's obvious.

I disagree but you're entitled to that opinion. Next time you choose the latter option, you should refrain from calling him a troll at all and ignore him completely, instead of calling him a troll a couple times and then leaving.

Thanks for the tip. I'll take it on advisement.

What advice would you give to him about calling me a fool? Stop being trollish?

I'd say that if you don't want to be called a fool, don't baselessly call people trolls and claim they are provoking you when he didn't address you at all. And if you feel provoked by someone who you think is "trolling", either 1. ignore it or 2. try to respond constructively and explain your objection.

Sorry, trolls need to be outed. That's my view. This wasn't spur of the moment. I've been observing his behaviour on several threads. Responding constructively gets ignored more often than not. He's basically looking for ways to needle people, particularly atheists. His specific target is Beastt at the moment.

Again, thanks for the advice but I'll handle my own affairs.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:36:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Troll is a delusionary categorisation often placed upon people so as not to have to hear their words. Might as well be calling me a demon, Dee. :)