Jump to topic:

Will America Spinter?

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:15:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am sure something will happen to AMERICA VERY SOON, we are at the end of time as I see it before bible prophecy will really start rolling. America is not in bible prophecy, so something brings it down very fast and hard! I was reading way back a Russian said America will splinter!
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:26:59 PM
At 1/13/2015 7:15:46 PM, Rant wrote:
I am sure something will happen to AMERICA VERY SOON, we are at the end of time as I see it before bible prophecy will really start rolling. America is not in bible prophecy, so something brings it down very fast and hard! I was reading way back a Russian said America will splinter!

That may have been Joseph Stalin. :) Seriously, numerous Russians have claimed that America would splinter. We "fought" a cold war with them for decades, and it was their empire which splintered. Maybe ours will, too. I don't think it will be the end of the world.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:55:02 PM
At 1/13/2015 7:15:46 PM, Rant wrote:

Why the two threads exactly the same?