Jump to topic:

I Can't Justify Being An Idiot

IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 10:14:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I can't justify being an idiot, and you cannot justify being an idiot . That is why we will one day live forever, we are unjustified idiots. However, God loves us idiots still, that is why He does not execute never ending torture against us idiots, He understands we are idiots. As long as we are idiots we will not be burning, being tortured in a fable Hell, we are doing better than we deserve. No matter what our problems are, no matter how much suffering we have, as long as we are not burning in Hell we are better than smart people who chose not to choose God and is burning screaming in a torture chamber of a fable fire hole, we can be thankful to God for everthing we have if it feels good or not. Pains and problems are only tools that will drive us to realize, there is a God who will shovel heaps full of brimstone down our throats while we are already burning on fire and there is One who is bigger than our current problems of being idiots who can bring us through it all.

We can know that we are forgiven idiots and will not get what we deserve. God put all our troubles and misdeeds on his Son and took our punishment, and knowing the power of His resurrection we can know Him personally as the Living Son of God, our Saviour. Since he took our death, He will be our life and give us eternal life.

I know Jesus is risen from the dead bodily and He is God and Saviour of all mankind. I know He lives in me as He has given His Spirit to me by which I cry out to God as my Father and I know I and you are redeemed from death and the penalty of sin, pardoned, forgiven, justified by the blood of God Himself who gave Himself saving all humanity.

There are many here who see some or many or maybe even all of the flaws of my personality. Those flaws can be summed up as me being an idiot. God loves me in spite of being an idiot, he took my selfish stupidity on Himself and died for it, payed the price in full so I know we are fully forgiven. I know God's love and I want everybody to know God loves them. What else could He do to prove His love than to take send his son to pay for man's stupidity ?

I know who fully paid for our sins. How about you ?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:50:21 PM
At 1/13/2015 10:14:52 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
I can't justify being an idiot, and you cannot justify being an idiot . That is why we will one day live forever, we are unjustified idiots. However, God loves us idiots still, that is why He does not execute never ending torture against us idiots, He understands we are idiots. As long as we are idiots we will not be burning, being tortured in a fable Hell, we are doing better than we deserve. No matter what our problems are, no matter how much suffering we have, as long as we are not burning in Hell we are better than smart people who chose not to choose God and is burning screaming in a torture chamber of a fable fire hole, we can be thankful to God for everthing we have if it feels good or not. Pains and problems are only tools that will drive us to realize, there is a God who will shovel heaps full of brimstone down our throats while we are already burning on fire and there is One who is bigger than our current problems of being idiots who can bring us through it all.

We can know that we are forgiven idiots and will not get what we deserve. God put all our troubles and misdeeds on his Son and took our punishment, and knowing the power of His resurrection we can know Him personally as the Living Son of God, our Saviour. Since he took our death, He will be our life and give us eternal life.

I know Jesus is risen from the dead bodily and He is God and Saviour of all mankind. I know He lives in me as He has given His Spirit to me by which I cry out to God as my Father and I know I and you are redeemed from death and the penalty of sin, pardoned, forgiven, justified by the blood of God Himself who gave Himself saving all humanity.

There are many here who see some or many or maybe even all of the flaws of my personality. Those flaws can be summed up as me being an idiot. God loves me in spite of being an idiot, he took my selfish stupidity on Himself and died for it, payed the price in full so I know we are fully forgiven. I know God's love and I want everybody to know God loves them. What else could He do to prove His love than to take send his son to pay for man's stupidity ?

I know who made you believe that Jesus died for our sins. He made Muslims believe that Mohammed was a prophet and that Joseph Smith wrote the last testaments called the book of Mormon. He also made the Jews believe that water baptism would cleanse them of their sins.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:56:08 PM
At 1/13/2015 11:50:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I know who made you believe that Jesus died for our sins. He made Muslims believe that Mohammed was a prophet and that Joseph Smith wrote the last testaments called the book of Mormon. He also made the Jews believe that water baptism would cleanse them of their sins.

Who made you believe he did not die for our sins ? and if he did not, then what was the death sacrifice for and his being resurrected ? Just curious
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 12:02:07 AM
At 1/13/2015 11:56:08 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:

Who made you believe he did not die for our sins ? and if he did not, then what was the death sacrifice for and his being resurrected ? Just curious

Our Creator knows how to keep His people believing in His illusions while using His saints to teach His believers how He created us within His thoughts. The illusion of dying has deceived most of His people.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 12:15:23 AM
At 1/14/2015 12:02:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Our Creator knows how to keep His people believing in His illusions while using His saints to teach His believers how He created us within His thoughts. The illusion of dying has deceived most of His people.

Oh yeah,,,, That's right, your the illusionist. It would be interesting to debate you on biblical doctrine, based solely on scripture . I'm just not sure what doctrinal topic though...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 12:17:26 AM
At 1/14/2015 12:15:23 AM, IRONHIDE wrote:

Oh yeah,,,, That's right, your the illusionist. It would be interesting to debate you on biblical doctrine, based solely on scripture . I'm just not sure what doctrinal topic though...

You would be amazed at how much God knows about His Bible.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 2:42:17 AM
At 1/14/2015 12:17:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Yea! But you don't know how to use his words in the context in which they were given. You poor delusional child, how we pity you.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 4:38:04 AM
The idea that the very human Jesus was put into this world to die for the 'sins' of mankind is a sick nonsense. A daft story put around by his followers who were shocked by his unpleasant death! The deity is more evil than any human if the stories attributed to it had any truth in them. If it exists we should be trying to exterminate it!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 7:30:23 AM
At 1/14/2015 4:38:04 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The idea that the very human Jesus was put into this world to die for the 'sins' of mankind is a sick nonsense. A daft story put around by his followers who were shocked by his unpleasant death! The deity is more evil than any human if the stories attributed to it had any truth in them. If it exists we should be trying to exterminate it!

JJ50 - Joined:1 Week Ago

Hmmmm.......

Juggle, does your server record the IP address of posters to the board? I've got a hunch.....
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 10:27:03 AM
At 1/14/2015 2:42:17 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Yea! But you don't know how to use his words in the context in which they were given. You poor delusional child, how we pity you.

I am His Word. It's you who don't have the knowledge of God to understand anything written in the Bible. Not one Christian understands what "Christ" means or any of the other symbolic names used in the Bible.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 12:52:22 PM
At 1/14/2015 2:42:17 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Don't ya think if Christians can't even agree with each other over their beliefs and treat each other with disdain, spitting venom, they shouldn't expect others to accept their religion?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 1:13:12 PM

Their God was a plumber, yours a carpenter. Same difference!!!.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 1:38:44 PM
At 1/14/2015 1:13:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I speak for our Creator and understand all the various gods that His people believe in that are false.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 1:51:28 PM
At 1/14/2015 1:38:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I speak for our Creator and understand all the various gods that His people believe in that are false.

What prophets name do you go by? All the prophets in the past were wrong. Why do you think you are different? The prophet Mohammad(pbuh) was the last prophet. Are you calling him a liar?
Did a God also speak into your mommy's vagina like he did with the Virgin Mary? Or your mommy suffers from AIS.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 1:55:40 PM
At 1/14/2015 1:51:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:

All the prophets in the past were wrong. The prophet Mohammad(pbuh) was the last prophet. Are you calling him a liar?

I think you just did. :)
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 2:51:31 PM

What prophets name do you go by?

You can call me St. Brad.

All the prophets in the past were wrong. Why do you think you are different?

There were many bodies ( prophets ) in this age who were used by God to confuse His people with. Each prophet was used to either lead His people astray from the Truth or used to testify to His knowledge about the past, present and future. Not everyone was chosen as a believer to hear about the past, present and future. Some people were totally deceived by prophets who didn't know the future but made them believe they knew the future.

The prophet Mohammad(pbuh) was the last prophet. Are you calling him a liar?

He was a prophet designed to lead some of God's people astray.

Did a God also speak into your mommy's vagina like he did with the Virgin Mary? Or your mommy suffers from AIS.

Only Adam and Eve were formed without using a vagina or womb.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 3:03:57 PM
At 1/14/2015 2:51:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:

There were many bodies ( prophets ) in this age who were used by God to confuse His people with. Each prophet was used to either lead His people astray from the Truth or used to testify to His knowledge about the past, present and future. Not everyone was chosen as a believer to hear about the past, present and future. Some people were totally deceived by prophets who didn't know the future but made them believe they knew the future.

But God spoke into Adam nostrils since Adam did not have a vagina. And here too the word became flesh.
BTW, I am a Vedantists raised in the Vedantic tradition. My esoteric training in scriptures makes interpreting scriptures of other religions not as Veda intensive relatively easy. And I like sharing what the inspired word of God found in the scriptures reveals to me.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 3:06:07 PM
At 1/14/2015 3:03:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/14/2015 2:51:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:

But God spoke into Adam nostrils since Adam did not have a vagina. And here too the word became flesh.
BTW, I am a Vedantists raised in the Vedantic tradition. My esoteric training in scriptures makes interpreting scriptures of other religions not as Veda intensive relatively easy. And I like sharing what the inspired word of God found in the scriptures reveals to me.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

God made His illusions so perfect that they thought they were real. The tree of life has been hidden from His people for a very long time but now we understand who we are in Him.