Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Final Warning.

dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:44:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Do you question yourself about the things that are happening in this world? The various earthquakes, tsunamis, hatred, crime and so on? Did you know the Bible talks about these things?"

Natural, natural, stuff that has been around for thousands of years, and stuff that has been around for even longer.

Wait, the Bible predicts there will be earthquakes?! There will be tsunamis?! Oh my gosh, the Bible even predicted there would be crime and hatred? NO WAY!

*Facepalm*
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 1:26:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 11:44:35 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
"Do you question yourself about the things that are happening in this world? The various earthquakes, tsunamis, hatred, crime and so on? Did you know the Bible talks about these things?"

Natural, natural, stuff that has been around for thousands of years, and stuff that has been around for even longer.

Wait, the Bible predicts there will be earthquakes?! There will be tsunamis?! Oh my gosh, the Bible even predicted there would be crime and hatred? NO WAY!

*Facepalm*

Precisely! It's as astounding as me predicting I'll receive bills from utilities companies this month. But the Bible also claims that the stars will "fall" from the heavens. Since that can't happen, if it does I'll be more attentive to biblical mumbo-jumbo.

As for the video in the O.P.... an hour and 15-minutes? Is he friggin' serious?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 2:42:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If Christianity is a religion in 2000 years time some will still be predicting the so called 'end times', lol!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,011
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 8:14:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/15/2015 2:42:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
If Christianity is a religion in 2000 years time some will still be predicting the so called 'end times', lol!

The Christian's death wish is eternal.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:23:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/15/2015 8:14:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/15/2015 2:42:16 AM, JJ50 wrote:
If Christianity is a religion in 2000 years time some will still be predicting the so called 'end times', lol!

The Christian's death wish is eternal.

It is for the more extreme Christians, which is very sad!