Jump to topic:

Nice Try

Human_Joke65
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 7:00:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am not religious. Sermons are boring. Church is a magnet for hypocrites. But I don't have the IQ for atheism, heh heh. Point being, you can't keep me down. You're biased one way or another. Are you willing to berate your peers and colleagues of the same ideas? Can you objectively be willing to counter logic itself, since it is not the supreme being you treat it to be? Logic is not always the most useful solution...

If you could think like a crazy person and still retain your sanity by compartmentalizing, would you? By the thousandfold would your tactical mentality increase. Manipulating lesser intellects into your prepared traps of chaos.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 7:02:50 PM
At 1/14/2015 7:00:40 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
I am not religious. Sermons are boring. Church is a magnet for hypocrites. But I don't have the IQ for atheism, heh heh. Point being, you can't keep me down. You're biased one way or another. Are you willing to berate your peers and colleagues of the same ideas? Can you objectively be willing to counter logic itself, since it is not the supreme being you treat it to be? Logic is not always the most useful solution...

If you could think like a crazy person and still retain your sanity by compartmentalizing, would you? By the thousandfold would your tactical mentality increase. Manipulating lesser intellects into your prepared traps of chaos.

They say that there's a fine line between genius and insanity. Maybe genius is controlled insanity?
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 7:19:39 PM
At 1/14/2015 7:02:50 PM, Idealist wrote:

They say that there's a fine line between genius and insanity. Maybe genius is controlled insanity?

It's not the person. It's how the person is perceived. Everybody else can't make sense of his meanderings, so they can only go with insane or genius.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 7:28:03 PM
At 1/14/2015 7:19:39 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 1/14/2015 7:02:50 PM, Idealist wrote:

It's not the person. It's how the person is perceived. Everybody else can't make sense of his meanderings, so they can only go with insane or genius.

That's an interesting thought. Now I'm going to have re-evaluate a few people.