Religion Debate

IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 8:44:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 8:27:13 PM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:
If any Christians out there want to create a religion debate, I'm up for one. Let me know; thanks :)

I'm game. I believe the Trinity is a lie. I believe ALL humanity will be reconciled back to God. I also believe "hell fire" is a lie and no one burns endlessly. I also believe the "Rapture" is a lie.

Yet, I do believe the scriptures both Old & New testaments and say they do not support the doctrines I mentioned by mot of the world of Christiandom.

What would you like to Debate scripturally as you being in favor of any said false teachings ?
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 9:27:53 PM
At 1/14/2015 9:17:42 PM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:
Great, that is your own prerogative, but I said CHRISTIANS.

I am Christian. With out Jesus we would have no salvation. He is my Savior. Did you mean you wanted to debate a Christian that believes exactly like you ? or what exactly are you looking for in a debate?
Hebrew-Israelite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 9:46:03 PM
No not a Christian like me. I'm not affiliated with any false religions.

What kind of Bible do you have and what type of Christian are you?
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 10:21:28 PM
At 1/14/2015 9:46:03 PM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:
No not a Christian like me. I'm not affiliated with any false religions.

What kind of Bible do you have and what type of Christian are you?

I primarily read from the KJV and I utilize the Hebrew & Greek lexicon for scripture. I am a Christian who believes in Universal Reconciliation.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 10:34:59 PM
At 1/14/2015 10:29:52 PM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:
So you even believing in the Bible or do you believe in man-made doctrine?

I believe what the bible says as truth and the word of God, inspired by his Holy Spirit.

How about you ? Do you believe the bible or do you believe man made doctrine not found in the bible

What specific scriptural doctrine you would like to debate ?
Hebrew-Israelite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 10:43:45 PM
I specifically believe what the Bible says. I'm not into religion, any more that is. I found what religion really is, and it goes against the Holy Word.

As for topics, I'll let you choose :)
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:02:44 PM
I am not sure what you believe exactly and how well you know the Bible...

I say the Bible does not teach the Trinity and Jesus is not God or equal to God and the Holy Spirit is not a person.

Is this a topic you would like to debate ?
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:04:34 PM
At 1/14/2015 10:43:45 PM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:
I specifically believe what the Bible says. I'm not into religion, any more that is. I found what religion really is, and it goes against the Holy Word.

As for topics, I'll let you choose :)

What are your beliefs?
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
Hebrew-Israelite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:06:19 PM
I believe in what the Bible says, and I believe in the Bible to be true. I'm not in any religion. So my belief is based on the teachings of the Holy Word.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:14:37 PM
At 1/14/2015 11:06:19 PM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:
I believe in what the Bible says, and I believe in the Bible to be true. I'm not in any religion. So my belief is based on the teachings of the Holy Word.

Well that is a good belief to have of the Bible. However, you need to be more specific on a particular topic for debate.

Your profile news feed shows this debate as one you were in here http://www.debate.org... about 20hrs ago.

Is this just a computer glitch on your profile or are you a KId ?
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:26:14 PM
At 1/14/2015 11:18:15 PM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:
That might be a glitch. I commented on that debate, but I didn't debate.

I say the Bible does not teach the Trinity and Jesus is not God or equal to God and the Holy Spirit is not a person.

Is this a topic you would like to debate ? Or ?
Hebrew-Israelite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 11:50:52 AM
That's actually what I believe in as well. The Messiah is not God. HE was actually Joesph's son. Joseph and Mary had sex before they got married and Mary became pregnant with "Jesus". HE was chosen by Yahuah to be a sacrifice but HE wasn't "God".

Here are a few things I know longer believe in.

1. I don't believe that the 10 Laws are done away with

2. I don't believe Yahuah "God" sent The Messiah Yahushuah to die for the sins of this world and everyone in it.

3. I don't believe the Jews in Israel today are the real Jews according to Biblical Prophecy

4. I don't believe women have the same rights as men, according to the Bible

5. I don't believe a woman can teach in a church, according to the Bible

6. I believe the Sabbath still needs to be kept Holy

7. I don't believe in celebrating pagan holidays

8. I don't believe Yahushuah is a white man

9. I don't believe anyone in Biblical times was white, except Esau

10. I believe Esau is our (the real Israelites) real enemy

11. I do believe there is a hell, according to the Bible

12. I do believe we must celebrate the Holy Feast Days

That about sums it up. Not sure if I'm missing anything. If you have another topic, besides what I listed that I don't believe in, I'd love to hear it :) Shalawam!
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 2:47:56 PM
At 1/15/2015 11:50:52 AM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:
That's actually what I believe in as well. The Messiah is not God. HE was actually Joesph's son. Joseph and Mary had sex before they got married and Mary became pregnant with "Jesus". HE was chosen by Yahuah to be a sacrifice but HE wasn't "God".

Interesting. I take issue, with you scripturally on your position that Mary & Joseph had sex and Jesus was a product of that. I contend it was a virgin birth according to the biblical account.

I disagree and agree with you on this thought concerning the 10 commandments.

2. I don't believe Yahuah "God" sent The Messiah Yahushuah to die for the sins of this world and everyone in it.

Definitely disagree with you on this and in-fact would challenge you to a scriptural debate on this topic.

3. I don't believe the Jews in Israel today are the real Jews according to Biblical Prophecy

I agree with you on this. The Jewish race are not the real Jews spoken of, according to Bible prophecy.

I agree and disagree on this.

I agree a woman, according to scripture can not be a head teacher. I do believe however a woman can contribute in sharing the good news of the gospel even in the congregation.

I do not believe there is a particular calendar day to be considered as the Sabbath and would not mind debating that point from scripture.

I agree with you on this.

I don't care if he was White, Red Or Green. It does not matter.

I think that is irrelevant to the Gospel.

Not sure what to make of that statement. Is it in a spiritual sense, or you think the dead man is ?

I would love to debate you from scripture on this. There is no 'Hell Fire' according to the bible that literally burns people in a torture hole.

I believe the bible says differently.

That about sums it up. Not sure if I'm missing anything. If you have another topic, besides what I listed that I don't believe in, I'd love to hear it :) Shalawam!

Out of all that you posted and I replied to. I would much like to debate either point
#2 and/or Point #11 If you feel confident you can make your case from scripture.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 2:58:19 PM
At 1/14/2015 11:02:44 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:

That does not put you anywhere near a Christian camp. Next you will say you do not believe in the virgin birth, the miracles by Jesus or the resurrection. A view that is prevalent with anglican bishops.
So what denomination of Christians do you belong to?
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 3:03:01 PM
At 1/15/2015 2:58:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:

That does not put you anywhere near a Christian camp. Next you will say you do not believe in the virgin birth, the miracles by Jesus or the resurrection. A view that is prevalent with anglican bishops.

I just read the biblical text and believe it. No denomination on my part. The scriptures just do not teach a Trinity God in the Old or New testament.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 3:22:09 PM
At 1/15/2015 3:03:01 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:

I just read the biblical text and believe it. No denomination on my part. The scriptures just do not teach a Trinity God in the Old or New testament.
But you have just rejected the pillars of Christianity. And much of what you reject are what faith requires.
If the debate was between 2 persons understanding of the bible and their interpretations. It may still be interesting. But the majority of Christians believe in the inerrancy of the Bible and in Christian doctrines that establishes their faith in Christianity. Can the debate tear these walls down?
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 3:43:54 PM
At 1/15/2015 3:22:09 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/15/2015 3:03:01 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:

But you have just rejected the pillars of Christianity. And much of what you reject are what faith requires.

Indeed, I do reject the pillars of the winter wonderland of main stream Christiandom. It is not faith that keeps these people believing the Trinity doctrine. It is their disbelief in the words of the scriptures as being true. Seeking to rewrite the scriptures with interpretation of scribes and becoming Pharisees themselves, invalidating the Bible, they claim to cherish, in order to maintain tradition.

If the debate was between 2 persons understanding of the bible and their interpretations. It may still be interesting. But the majority of Christians believe in the inerrancy of the Bible and in Christian doctrines that establishes their faith in Christianity. Can the debate tear these walls down?

The debate may not tear walls down. But it would expose those who claim to be Jews (Christians) and are not Jews (Christians) but are of the "Synagogue of Satan"
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 3:45:14 PM
Uhh, not fake Israelite again.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Hebrew-Israelite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:13:41 PM
At 1/15/2015 2:47:56 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:

Interesting. I take issue, with you scripturally on your position that Mary & Joseph had sex and Jesus was a product of that. I contend it was a virgin birth according to the biblical account.

Definitely disagree with you on this and in-fact would challenge you to a scriptural debate on this topic.

I agree with you on this. The Jewish race are not the real Jews spoken of, according to Bible prophecy.

I agree a woman, according to scripture can not be a head teacher. I do believe however a woman can contribute in sharing the good news of the gospel even in the congregation.

I do not believe there is a particular calendar day to be considered as the Sabbath and would not mind debating that point from scripture.

Not sure what to make of that statement. Is it in a spiritual sense, or you think the dead man is ?

I would love to debate you from scripture on this. There is no 'Hell Fire' according to the bible that literally burns people in a torture hole.

Out of all that you posted and I replied to. I would much like to debate either point
#2 and/or Point #11 If you feel confident you can make your case from scripture.

For #2 I want to correct myself. Multitasking can get in the way sometimes. For #2 I meant to say I don't believe what Christians teach about John 3:16. That verse does not pertain to this world.

For #11, do you believe in a hell at all? I believe there is a hell, but I don't believe we will burn in the lake of fire. Rather, I believe our souls will be tortured for eternity.
Hebrew-Israelite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:14:45 PM

Christianity doesn't teach the Bible. They never use precepts for verses and without precepts, the lessons are not true.
Hebrew-Israelite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:19:38 PM
At 1/15/2015 3:45:14 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Where exactly do you fit into Biblical Prophecy? How I can tell your not a real Jew, is by you reping that so called "Star of David," that man created. You reping something that is used in witch craft, so how are you going to tell me I'm a fake Jew!? You call yourself Jewish but you don't even know the Prophecies in your Torah or other Jewish Bibles. Your a gentile, not a Jew.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:27:53 PM
At 1/15/2015 5:13:41 PM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:
At 1/15/2015 2:47:56 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:

For #2 I want to correct myself. Multitasking can get in the way sometimes. For #2 I meant to say I don't believe what Christians teach about John 3:16. That verse does not pertain to this world.

I contend the bible teaches, Jesus died for the sins of this world and all humans that ever lived and ever will live.

For #11, do you believe in a hell at all? I believe there is a hell, but I don't believe we will burn in the lake of fire. Rather, I believe our souls will be tortured for eternity.

There is no "Hell" or "Lake of Fire" at all according to the bible that "Souls" will be tortured for eternity. In-fact I do not believe we posses a "soul" that is immortal and leaves the body once we die. I believe the scriptures. The scriptures do not teach this at all. The "Immortal soul" is a man made doctrinal lie.

Would you like to debate scripturally if the Bible teaches we have a "immortal soul" ? If that is your belief we do ?
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:32:31 PM
At 1/15/2015 5:19:38 PM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:

Where exactly do you fit into Biblical Prophecy? How I can tell your not a real Jew, is by you reping that so called "Star of David," that man created. You reping something that is used in witch craft, so how are you going to tell me I'm a fake Jew!? You call yourself Jewish but you don't even know the Prophecies in your Torah or other Jewish Bibles. Your a gentile, not a Jew.

I can absolutely tell you're not a Jew. For starters, Jews do not believe in Yeshua as Messiah. I have Jewish parents, attend synagogue, observe Jewish holidays, eat Jewish food (and everything else) so I can assure that I am real. Moreover I know precisely what the Torah states and what the prophecies of the Tanakh are. You're the one who doesn't as again: you believe in Yeshua, who is not the Jewish Messiah.

So run along now.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

Hebrew-Israelite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:45:13 PM
At 1/15/2015 5:32:31 PM, Emilrose wrote:

I can absolutely tell you're not a Jew. For starters, Jews do not believe in Yeshua as Messiah. I have Jewish parents, attend synagogue, observe Jewish holidays, eat Jewish food (and everything else) so I can assure that I am real. Moreover I know precisely what the Torah states and what the prophecies of the Tanakh are. You're the one who doesn't as again: you believe in Yeshua, who is not the Jewish Messiah.

So run along now.

Yeshua????? As far as I know, Yeshua is the devil. I believe in Yahushuah, you don't believe in The Messiah, so how do you repent? Did your people ever go into slavery on slave ships? Did your people have their land taken from them? Did your people walk around with chains on their wrists, ankles and an iron collar? Are your peoples identity being erased? Are your people getting beat and killed by police officers because their skin color is darker then theirs or because they're black and they are a danger to the public?
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:53:45 PM
At 1/15/2015 5:45:13 PM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:

So run along now.

Yeshua????? As far as I know, Yeshua is the devil. I believe in Yahushuah, you don't believe in The Messiah, so how do you repent? Did your people ever go into slavery on slave ships? Did your people have their land taken from them? Did your people walk around with chains on their wrists, ankles and an iron collar? Are your peoples identity being erased? Are your people getting beat and killed by police officers because their skin color is darker then theirs or because they're black and they are a danger to the public?

The devil? No, that is not the Hebrew term for the devil. In Hebrew Jesus (the Messiah you believe in) is correctly called "Yeshua".

I believe in *a* Messiah but all biblical evidence points to him not being Yeshua. The way we repent is through G-d. He is the one that took us out of slavery and brought us back into the land of Israel, He is the one that protects us, and He is the one with all the power.

Hebrew-Israelite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:57:06 PM
At 1/15/2015 5:53:45 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/15/2015 5:45:13 PM, Hebrew-Israelite wrote:

So run along now.

The devil? No, that is not the Hebrew term for the devil. In Hebrew Jesus (the Messiah you believe in) is correctly called "Yeshua".

I believe in *a* Messiah but all biblical evidence points to him not being Yeshua. The way we repent is through G-d. He is the one that took us out of slavery and brought us back into the land of Israel, He is the one that protects us, and He is the one with all the power.

So if "God" is your savior, why did he kill all those people with the flood for sinning?

And you still have not answered all my questions, probably because you can't answer them, because your a LIAR, your a gentile.