Jump to topic:

pigeonhole REQUIREMENT?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 10:12:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Since being a much younger person many years ago I have always tried to BE MYSELF for WHAT I AM...

I always found the common practice of pigeonholing where you had to "join in on the golden idol building" and do your best make believe and pretend reality so that you MIGHT better FIT IN and not get teased or even worse nailed up on or hung from a tree and such as superstitious peoples seem to enjoy doing as a form of distraction and entertainment boorish I must say.

That was a mouthful you might say?

I was designed that way for creative content and artsy fartsy form.

you will have to read it a few times until you get the flow of it.

if you have a problem you may require driver up dates...

I have Learned that most seem to be so programmed by the earthly worldly ways of make believe and pretend realities that they would rather remain on the wide path of vague, grey area with plenty of room for lazy ways and prefab distractions.

then

The narrow PATH can seem long, claustrophobic, stormy and lonely.

But That's all just an illusion that can be understood well enough IF a person keeps following the Way, the Life and the Truth.

You know,
the three amigos....

All for One and One for All
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 1:43:41 AM
At 1/14/2015 10:12:15 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Since being a much younger person many years ago I have always tried to BE MYSELF for WHAT I AM...

I always found the common practice of pigeonholing where you had to "join in on the golden idol building" and do your best make believe and pretend reality so that you MIGHT better FIT IN and not get teased or even worse nailed up on or hung from a tree and such as superstitious peoples seem to enjoy doing as a form of distraction and entertainment boorish I must say.

That was a mouthful you might say?

I was designed that way for creative content and artsy fartsy form.

you will have to read it a few times until you get the flow of it.

if you have a problem you may require driver up dates...

I have Learned that most seem to be so programmed by the earthly worldly ways of make believe and pretend realities that they would rather remain on the wide path of vague, grey area with plenty of room for lazy ways and prefab distractions.

then

The narrow PATH can seem long, claustrophobic, stormy and lonely.

But That's all just an illusion that can be understood well enough IF a person keeps following the Way, the Life and the Truth.

You know,
the three amigos....

All for One and One for All

I once worked for a company that at Christmas, instead of an employee Christmas party, or the requisite Honey Baked Ham gift card, would buy out two rows at the singing Christmas tree held by a local mega church. It was full on idol worship with real people dressed as angels hanging from cables over the audience. I wouldn't have gone but it would have been a poor political move considering the owner and CEO was a Baptist and chose that as our company Christmas party.

The church was extraordinary. The glowing crosses could be seen from 5 miles away on I40 or was it 240? I can't remember. Anyway, there were gift shops and bookstores as you entered the monstrous building. The interior of this place rivaled the Empire State Building. I remember thinking that I could never, would never, subscribe to such pompous idolatry.

By the way, that company laid me off because I wanted to spend a full 6 weeks with my new born baby. They didn't fall under the employment laws because they had less than 25 US employees. It's interesting that a "Christian" company who forces even their non-Christian employees to suffer religion at work would do something like that to one of their employees. BTW... I was the only one who could administer the Unix servers. Their mistake. Karma?
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 8:53:39 AM
This earthly world is mostly about the MONEY first and how to get money second.
As with "money" you might be able to pay your way to freedom the lazy day dreamer way.

Why study, learn and grow the looonnng way when piles of "money" may pave the way to the paradise and the vacation you desire?

Just add a little eye of newt and the breath of intoxicated garden pixies, stir well, say the magic words and then wait for your miracles.

I do find this world and it's many people entertaining. So much so that I don't watch, listen or read programed media as most others do.

I remember the old saying, "there is a smart way of watching television".

I didn't start watching so called TV until I was 20, and that was because I was curious of just WHAT others were being programed by.

I watched a bit of programed TV over the many years now and then. The only time that I'm around the programed media these days is when I'm visiting with others out on the road or here in cyber land.

I prefer choosing the recorded programed media that I watch and listen to.

As of late I have been watching the Highlander TV series on tape.
I mostly view such recorded media as if I'm behind the camera. Much the same way that I view the world around me.

I realize that all the worlds a stage and the people are but actors.

players take your place on the stage

cue music intro
(splish splash I was takin' a bath)

Lights,

camera

ACTION
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...