Jump to topic:

God loves you.

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 7:42:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
God loves you so much, He died in your place as the Son of God sent by the Father as the full payment for your wrongs, and because He is risen from the dead, you can be forgiven if you will repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. All can be saved from Hell and have eternal life because God loves all equally and proved it by dying for you and me and everybody else, to save us from our sins, death, and Hell.

There is no greater love, in that Christ died for you even though you were an enemy of God. We all have turned away from and agaisnt God, and God made the way for us to be reunted with Him in eternal life by taking our place in death Himself so by His resurrection we can be forgiven and know that He is our eternal life.

Only , simply,
A) admit that you have sinned against God and deserve His wrath.
B) Believe He loves you and died to save you, and rose from the grave bodily, offering you forgiveness.
C) call on God in Jesus' name to save you, and He will be your life if you will only believe on Him and open the door of your heart to Him.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 7:47:18 PM
At 1/15/2015 7:42:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
God loves you so much, He died in your place as the Son of God sent by the Father as the full payment for your wrongs, and because He is risen from the dead, you can be forgiven if you will repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. All can be saved from Hell and have eternal life because God loves all equally and proved it by dying for you and me and everybody else, to save us from our sins, death, and Hell.

There is no greater love, in that Christ died for you even though you were an enemy of God. We all have turned away from and agaisnt God, and God made the way for us to be reunted with Him in eternal life by taking our place in death Himself so by His resurrection we can be forgiven and know that He is our eternal life.

Only , simply,
B) Believe He loves you and died to save you, and rose from the grave bodily, offering you forgiveness.
C) call on God in Jesus' name to save you, and He will be your life if you will only believe on Him and open the door of your heart to Him.

God died?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 7:55:47 PM
At 1/15/2015 7:47:18 PM, uncung wrote:

Only , simply,

God died?

Try reading the post again. Apparently you have not read the OP of you are only asking stupid questions as a method of insulting and harassing me.
darthebearnc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 8:00:58 PM

Only , simply,

What is your evidence of God's existence? If your evidence is that Jesus died on the cross or that the Bible says so, then you must provide evidence that a. Jesus was God and b. the Bible is true.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 8:27:16 PM
At 1/15/2015 8:00:58 PM, darthebearnc wrote:

Only , simply,

What is your evidence of God's existence? If your evidence is that Jesus died on the cross or that the Bible says so, then you must provide evidence that a. Jesus was God and b. the Bible is true.

What if I don't provide evidence? You won't believe God loves you if I don't provide evidence? Will it help if my dog wags her tail for you and gives you a kiss?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 8:28:21 PM
At 1/15/2015 8:00:58 PM, darthebearnc wrote:

Only , simply,

God loves you. Apparently you don't want to believe it. That's ok. He still loves you and He is giving you time to think about the value of His love.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:20:26 PM
What if I don't provide evidence? You won't believe God loves you if I don't provide evidence? Will it help if my dog wags her tail for you and gives you a kiss?

which God you refer actually? Vishnu?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:22:22 PM
God loves you. Apparently you don't want to believe it. That's ok. He still loves you and He is giving you time to think about the value of His love.

And what is the actual effect that God loves us? What He requires from us for loving us so much?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:23:48 PM
At 1/15/2015 7:55:47 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Only , simply,

God died?

Try reading the post again. Apparently you have not read the OP of you are only asking stupid questions as a method of insulting and harassing me.

Ok, I read it. And GOD died still present on your assertion.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:28:28 PM
God loves you so much, He died in your place as the Son of God sent by the Father as the full payment for your wrongs, . . . .
Even your own propaganda exposes you as a LIAR & FRAUD!

Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20

Next!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:47:23 PM
At 1/15/2015 9:28:28 PM, Composer wrote:
God loves you so much, He died in your place as the Son of God sent by the Father as the full payment for your wrongs, . . . .

Next!

I hope somebody gives you a big warm hug tomorrow and smiles at you and says God loves you. I'm sorry you don't believe God loves you. You probably still won't believe God loves you if somebody gives you a big warm hug and with a warm smile tells you God loves you, but God still loves you. He really does. I know He loves me, and surely He has to love you since I'm a much worse person than you are.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:52:37 PM
well, as far as I know I am a much worse person than you are. Maybe you are a serial killer or rapist. I have not gone that far into depravity, but I still believe that I am most likely a much worse person than you. You are a great guy, and I appreciate your comments. (and I'm sure you are not a serial killer or rapist, I only threw that in to allow for the possibility that I'm not quite the worst person on the planet. I think I'm safe to say that you are a much greater and wonderful and better person than me.

God loves you.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:56:08 PM
At 1/15/2015 9:23:48 PM, uncung wrote:
At 1/15/2015 7:55:47 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Only , simply,

God died?

Ok, I read it. And GOD died still present on your assertion.

was that the final event in the story?......now don't go making up your own story. This is about the OP which you are claiming to have read. Does the OP mention that God is God the Father and God the Son, The Son sent by the Father to die for your sins? Does the OP mention that God the Son rose from the dead bodily because death could not hold Him in the ground?

Are you incapable of looking past the point where Jesus Christ died on the cross?

I guess you really have nothing to say then.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 10:06:30 PM
At 1/15/2015 9:22:22 PM, uncung wrote:

And what is the actual effect that God loves us? What He requires from us for loving us so much?

wow, you asked good questions here. I was only going to say you are a great guy and thank you for commenting in this thread, but now you have gone and asked good questions and I'lll have to work on giving you a good answer. It's been a long day for me, I'm getting sleepy now, so i'll get back with you on this tomorrow. Have a good night my friend.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 10:09:05 PM
was that the final event in the story?......now don't go making up your own story. This is about the OP which you are claiming to have read. Does the OP mention that God is God the Father and God the Son, The Son sent by the Father to die for your sins? Does the OP mention that God the Son rose from the dead bodily because death could not hold Him in the ground?

Are you incapable of looking past the point where Jesus Christ died on the cross?

I guess you really have nothing to say then.

Nope, Jesus died because he was slain by Roman troops assisted by Jews. it has nothing to do with our sins.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 10:35:58 PM
At 1/15/2015 9:47:23 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Next!

I hope somebody gives you a big warm hug tomorrow and smiles at you and says God loves you. I'm sorry you don't believe God loves you. You probably still won't believe God loves you if somebody gives you a big warm hug and with a warm smile tells you God loves you, but God still loves you. He really does. I know He loves me, and surely He has to love you since I'm a much worse person than you are.

Instead of your evasions, try dealing with -

intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 11:08:38 PM

Only , simply,

Which god and why?
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 11:26:43 PM
God loves you so much,
So much that he can't be bothered to even show that he exists. Instead I have to hear it from superstitious primitives with an inability to reason.

He died in your place as the Son of God sent by the Father as the full payment for your wrong
Well in that case, God is dead.

and because He is risen from the dead, you can be forgiven if you will repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
In that case, anyone who has died and was revived, has no need of God or Jesus. But that means the Bible is a lie.

All can be saved from Hell and have eternal life because God loves all equally and proved it by dying for you
So now we're back to "God is dead". The penalty behind dying is that it's permanent. If God was dead for 3-days, it was less than a token. And if God can answer for our sins with a temporary death, then any human can wash away their sins with a temporary death. And as medical technology advances, more and more people die, and are revived. So they have already paid the wages of sin.

and me and everybody else, to save us from our sins, death, and Hell.
But God created Hell, and death, and sinful humans. So he's only saving you from the very same peril he created. And that makes it extortion, not salvation.

There is no greater love, in that Christ died for you even though you were an enemy of God.
Any God who would kill the innocent to answer for the crimes of the guilty is a God with no respect for Justice, no respect for righteousness, and an obvious love of evil, wicked, and sinful things.

We all have turned away from and agaisnt God, and God made the way for us to be reunted with Him in eternal life by taking our place in death Himself so by His resurrection we can be forgiven and know that He is our eternal life.
But if God paid the wages of sin, and the wages of sin is death, then God is dead and we can't live with a dead God.

Only , simply,
God hasn't even shown that he exists. How can I sin against that which doesn't exist?

Any God who condemns you, then saves you, is only undoing what he did in the first place. That makes it his problem, not mine.

My heart is a muscle. It doesn't have a door. If God wants me to believe IN him (not "on" him), all he needs to do is show me that he exists. If he can't be bothered to do that, then he mustn't care in the least.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 11:47:32 PM

Only , simply,

Zeus loves me?

Vishnu loves me?

Wylted loves me?

Osiris loves me?

Allah loves me?

Dievas loves me?
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 12:39:18 AM
At 1/15/2015 10:35:58 PM, Composer wrote:

Next!

Why are these so difficult to deal with?
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 2:48:55 AM

Next!

At 1/16/2015 12:39:18 AM, gingerbread-man wrote:
IF you understood what they make abundantly clear, you shouldn't be questioning their relevance fatal to LifeMeansgodIsGood's none sense 'He died in your place ' statement!
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 2:53:37 AM

Only , simply,

The Biblical deity is a psycho if the deeds attributed to it are true. It doesn't know the meaning of the word love. Only a sicko would sacrifice its 'son'! It would give its own life and stay dead!
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 3:01:07 AM
At 1/16/2015 2:48:55 AM, Composer wrote:

Next!

IF you understood what they make abundantly clear, you shouldn't be questioning their relevance fatal to LifeMeansgodIsGood's none sense 'He died in your place ' statement!

So are you suggesting Jesus dying was unjust?
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 3:20:37 AM

Next!

At 1/16/2015 3:01:07 AM, gingerbread-man wrote:
1. The biblical jebus is a Historical MYTH!
2. Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 confirm it can't act as a substitute for any one!

3. IF your supposed god wasn't the author of confusion it obviously is, then YOU, LifeMeansgodIsGood etc. wouldn't make such inept claims & conclusions!
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 4:03:41 AM
At 1/16/2015 3:20:37 AM, Composer wrote:

Next!

At 1/16/2015 3:01:07 AM, gingerbread-man wrote:
1. The biblical jebus is a Historical MYTH!

3. IF your supposed god wasn't the author of confusion it obviously is, then YOU, LifeMeansgodIsGood etc. wouldn't make such inept claims & conclusions!

That's why it is called a sacrifice
Not my gumdrop buttons!

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 4:38:58 AM
At 1/15/2015 11:47:32 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Only , simply,

Zeus loves me?

Vishnu loves me?

Wylted loves me?

Osiris loves me?

Allah loves me?

Dievas loves me?

only Wylted loves u!
Never fart near dog
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 4:39:36 AM
At 1/16/2015 4:03:41 AM, gingerbread-man wrote:
That's why it is called a sacrifice
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 4:54:41 AM

Only , simply,

Leaving aside the unsubstantiated assertions, Christians abuse the meaning of the word 'death':

death
[deth]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
noun
the act of dying; the end of life; the total and permanent cessation of all the vital functions of an organism.

It's not death if it's not permanent. There's no sacrifice if you can't actually die because you are immortal.

Has anyone ever asked the question as to why the so-called resurrection took three days? I mean, God is omnipotent. Why not immediately? What was Jesus doing for three whole days as he waited to reappear?
Classified
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 5:08:01 AM
At 1/15/2015 11:26:43 PM, Beastt wrote:
God loves you so much,
So much that he can't be bothered to even show that he exists. Instead I have to hear it from superstitious primitives with an inability to reason.
Firstly we are trying to be reasonable and we are trying to reason right...
He died in your place as the Son of God sent by the Father as the full payment for your wrong
Well in that case, God is dead.
Now, it doesn't say that. It says that the Son of God was sent by God and the Son of God isn't dead because I'll explain later that that He has risen.
and because He is risen from the dead, you can be forgiven if you will repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
In that case, anyone who has died and was revived, has no need of God or Jesus. But that means the Bible is a lie.
LMGIG meant that you can be forgiven of your sins because the Son of God has already died. I'll explain more later.
All can be saved from Hell and have eternal life because God loves all equally and proved it by dying for you
So now we're back to "God is dead". The penalty behind dying is that it's permanent. If God was dead for 3-days, it was less than a token. And if God can answer for our sins with a temporary death, then any human can wash away their sins with a temporary death. And as medical technology advances, more and more people die, and are revived. So they have already paid the wages of sin.
Firstly death is permanent ONLY if you have sinned. The Son of God has never sinned, therefore, it is possible for him to be risen. Humans can't die and rise, it doesn't work like that since 'For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God' - Romans 3:23. And as medical technology advance, more and more people die PSYCHICALLY. When they die, their hearts have to be with God. Dying means totally out of this world, a lifeless soul. So they haven't paid the wages of sin.
and me and everybody else, to save us from our sins, death, and Hell.
But God created Hell, and death, and sinful humans. So he's only saving you from the very same peril he created. And that makes it extortion, not salvation.
Wrong, God allowed Satan to create Hell, but Hell wasn't God's idea, it was Satan's. In the beginning, there was no death, but it just happened that the first two humans caused death to happen by sinning, by disobeying God. So in fact, don't take it seriously as it is a matter of religion but you, oh Mr. Beastt have misunderstood every single concept.
There is no greater love, in that Christ died for you even though you were an enemy of God.
Any God who would kill the innocent to answer for the crimes of the guilty is a God with no respect for Justice, no respect for righteousness, and an obvious love of evil, wicked, and sinful things.
God didn't kill the innocent, he has utterly full of respect for justice, righteousness, and has no obvious love of evil, wicked, and sinful things. Since we sin, we aren't righteous, so what's the point in saying that? A creator of course has to be righteous, he can make mistakes but mistakes don't mean sinning and doing wrong. How can you say that he is a friend of wickedness? He loves us. He wouldn't create beings and then not care for them. A creator cares for his creation as if it were his son.
We all have turned away from and agaisnt God, and God made the way for us to be reunted with Him in eternal life by taking our place in death Himself so by His resurrection we can be forgiven and know that He is our eternal life.
But if God paid the wages of sin, and the wages of sin is death, then God is dead and we can't live with a dead God.
Wrong again, God paid the wages of sin of the humans who have sinned. God hasn't sinned. It is the humans who have sinned. And the rest follows.
Only , simply,
God hasn't even shown that he exists. How can I sin against that which doesn't exist?
I'll contradict that in another post.
Any God who condemns you, then saves you, is only undoing what he did in the first place. That makes it his problem, not mine.
God didn't condemn us. He simply gave us a command, then we disobeyed Him, thus condemning ourselves. We are a race that condemns its own self. That makes it all our problems.
My heart is a muscle. It doesn't have a door. If God wants me to believe IN him (not "on" him), all he needs to do is show me that he exists. If he can't be bothered to do that, then he mustn't care in the least.
LMGIG means your spiritually heart. LMGIG might not want to show it but I will try my best to tell you about it.

You should really try to understand the concepts or else you don't even know what you're posting. Read the Bible bro!