Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Christians with Double Standards...

lastrequest691
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 2:24:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
What do you think of Christians who are jealous of other christian ?

Like a boy is going to another country - living and working there doing the works of the Lord but some Christians call them "Worldly" because of their Jealousy.

I would never call them that if they decided to live and work in another country. I would congratulate them.

But what about these kind of double standard Christians ?

I just stay back and laugh while I hear them tell me that "I am wrong." I know they are jealous. I will never argue with them because I am not going to stoop down to their level. NEVER.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 5:35:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Everyone's got double standards, Christians are no exception. They just have more self-righteousness.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 5:36:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/20/2010 5:35:13 AM, Yvette wrote:
Everyone's got double standards, Christians are no exception. They just have more self-righteousness.

This.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 9:46:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/20/2010 5:35:13 AM, Yvette wrote:
Everyone's got double standards, Christians are no exception. They just have more self-righteousness.

This.

And it's funny cuz I was just thinking about this. I was watching a Sarah Palin video (hehe) where she was talking about how her son got a tattoo, and she wasn't thrilled, but then she saw it was a Jesus fish so she was like "Well he did something right." Err, no. Christians are against tattoos.

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD --- Leviticus 19:28

However, because it was a CHRISTIAN tattoo, well then it's okay to just ignore the Bible lol... notice how Palin (and other Christians) conveniently ignore this passage from Leviticus but when the issue of gay marriage comes up they have absolutely no qualms about taking the messages form Leviticus very seriously and word for word. Amirite? This is just one example of manyyyy :)
President of DDO
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 10:36:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/20/2010 9:46:34 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Amirite?

Yes pretty much. Christianity is very much a religion for the lazy. Judaism was too hard, the direct commands of Jesus too complex, bacon too tasty, the result was Christianity.

Christianity has become the ipod app religion. Hate gays, we have a church for that. Gay, we have a church for that. Rabid neo-nazi, we have a church for that. Gay tree hugging atheist.... we have a church for that/
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 10:42:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/20/2010 10:36:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Gay tree hugging atheist.... we have a church for that/

its called unitarian universalism :P
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 10:47:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/20/2010 10:36:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 6/20/2010 9:46:34 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Amirite?

Yes pretty much. Christianity is very much a religion for the lazy. Judaism was too hard, the direct commands of Jesus too complex, bacon too tasty, the result was Christianity.

Christianity has become the ipod app religion. Hate gays, we have a church for that. Gay, we have a church for that. Rabid neo-nazi, we have a church for that. Gay tree hugging atheist.... we have a church for that/

I lol'd XD.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 10:48:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/20/2010 10:36:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 6/20/2010 9:46:34 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Amirite?

Yes pretty much. Christianity is very much a religion for the lazy. Judaism was too hard, the direct commands of Jesus too complex, bacon too tasty, the result was Christianity.

Christianity has become the ipod app religion. Hate gays, we have a church for that. Gay, we have a church for that. Rabid neo-nazi, we have a church for that. Gay tree hugging atheist.... we have a church for that/

Wow, that is so true.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 6:31:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/20/2010 10:36:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 6/20/2010 9:46:34 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Amirite?

Yes pretty much. Christianity is very much a religion for the lazy. Judaism was too hard, the direct commands of Jesus too complex, bacon too tasty, the result was Christianity.

Christianity has become the ipod app religion. Hate gays, we have a church for that. Gay, we have a church for that. Rabid neo-nazi, we have a church for that. Gay tree hugging atheist.... we have a church for that/

Sigged. xD
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:12:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/20/2010 2:24:39 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
What do you think of Christians who are jealous of other christian ?

Like a boy is going to another country - living and working there doing the works of the Lord but some Christians call them "Worldly" because of their Jealousy.

I would never call them that if they decided to live and work in another country. I would congratulate them.

But what about these kind of double standard Christians ?

I just stay back and laugh while I hear them tell me that "I am wrong." I know they are jealous. I will never argue with them because I am not going to stoop down to their level. NEVER.

Every Christian is on a journey, in a relationship with Christ.
Everyones STARTING point is different, so do not judge.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cogito-ergo-sum
Posts: 36
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 5:12:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/22/2010 3:12:45 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 6/20/2010 2:24:39 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
What do you think of Christians who are jealous of other christian ?

Like a boy is going to another country - living and working there doing the works of the Lord but some Christians call them "Worldly" because of their Jealousy.

I would never call them that if they decided to live and work in another country. I would congratulate them.

But what about these kind of double standard Christians ?

I just stay back and laugh while I hear them tell me that "I am wrong." I know they are jealous. I will never argue with them because I am not going to stoop down to their level. NEVER.

Every Christian is on a journey, in a relationship with Christ.
Everyones STARTING point is different, so do not judge.

Christ is dead though! Unarguably dead. Relations with Dead people is necrophelia.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 4:09:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/22/2010 5:12:49 AM, Cogito-ergo-sum wrote:
At 6/22/2010 3:12:45 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 6/20/2010 2:24:39 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
What do you think of Christians who are jealous of other christian ?

Like a boy is going to another country - living and working there doing the works of the Lord but some Christians call them "Worldly" because of their Jealousy.

I would never call them that if they decided to live and work in another country. I would congratulate them.

But what about these kind of double standard Christians ?

I just stay back and laugh while I hear them tell me that "I am wrong." I know they are jealous. I will never argue with them because I am not going to stoop down to their level. NEVER.

Every Christian is on a journey, in a relationship with Christ.
Everyones STARTING point is different, so do not judge.

Christ is dead though! Unarguably dead. Relations with Dead people is necrophelia.

ON THE CONTRARY:

Jesus Christ IS Risen!

He has defeated death!

Many many eye witnesses have testified to this fact.

He IS the resurrection.
The Cross.. the Cross.