Jump to topic:

It Ends.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 7:15:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name (Jesus) under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved" (Acts 4:12).

I tell you not a single lost soul in Hell realized or understood, while they yet lived, the unimaginably horrific place they were going to for all of eternity. They were deceived, lied to, seduced by the doctrines of demons and engulfed by their own lusts. Shunning God"s truth and love, they chose their forever, not comprehending the consequences of that choice.
Multitudes today are making that same choice under a variety of guises. Even professing Satanists have no idea what awaits them on the other side of death. Whatever the expectation of the unsaved, whether it be power, reincarnation, nothingness or some form of paradise, it ends
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 7:40:09 PM
Assertions are a dime a dozen.

Rant is going to hell.........

See ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 7:53:24 PM
At 1/16/2015 7:40:09 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Assertions are a dime a dozen.

Rant is going to hell.........

See ?

I was actually hoping that the thread title was him announcing that his time in this forum was coming to an end. No such luck. I guess the doomsday prophecies will continue a while longer. In the past they used to stand on soapboxes in a park and harangue passers-by. Now it's the internet.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 8:12:38 PM
Its Like the bible states . we are in the birth pangs to the Tribulation! Harder faster baby and its HAP! All the false thinking into the enlightment years are are just not Hap!
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 8:18:21 PM
At 1/16/2015 7:15:59 PM, Rant wrote:
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name (Jesus) under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved" (Acts 4:12).

I tell you not a single lost soul in Hell realized or understood, while they yet lived, the unimaginably horrific place they were going to for all of eternity. They were deceived, lied to, seduced by the doctrines of demons and engulfed by their own lusts. Shunning God"s truth and love, they chose their forever, not comprehending the consequences of that choice.
Multitudes today are making that same choice under a variety of guises. Even professing Satanists have no idea what awaits them on the other side of death. Whatever the expectation of the unsaved, whether it be power, reincarnation, nothingness or some form of paradise, it ends

Then I suggest you will have lots of company there in your hell.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 8:24:53 PM
Throne Judgment

The Great White Throne Judgment is a trial, set in the future, for all people who have rejected God's Call to salvation. Every person who has lived upon earth and has refused to accept God's way to redemption from sin, will kneel before their Creator at this time, and acknowledge that He is God--that Jesus Christ is Lord.
No person who has not been saved by acceptance of the Lord Jesus' sacrifice on the cross will escape this horrifying judgment against sin. The Lord Jesus foretold of this moment.

Matthew 7:23
"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Each will then be cast into the Lake of Fire, which will be their place throughout Eternity. (read Mark 9:43-48) The Great White Throne Judgment is found in the following:

Revelation 20:11-15
"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire".

Although the word "throne" appears some thirty times in the Book of Revelation, this is a reference to a throne different than any previously mentioned, and accordingly, it is called a "Great White Throne." Unlike the previous thrones on Earth or Heaven, it is pictured as being in space and occupied by the Lord Jesus himself. (1)

John 5:22-23
"For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him".

Romans 2:16
"In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

Revelation 3:21
"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 8:26:21 PM
If God really wants to send a thirteen year old to Hell, at least I'll get to meet Richard Dawkins and Stephen Hawking and practically 80% of the world!
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 8:28:28 PM

Gods word the bible, that was written by men directed by the Holy Spirit of God himself, teaches no such thing as a unimaginable torture hole burning souls shoveling heaps of brimstone down there throat for an extra measure of torment in addition to scorching hot flames.

That is the imagination of men who teach such heresies. Not God

IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 8:33:07 PM
At 1/16/2015 8:24:53 PM, Rant wrote:
Throne Judgment

The Great White Throne Judgment is a trial, set in the future, for all people who have rejected God's Call to salvation. Every person who has lived upon earth and has refused to accept God's way to redemption from sin, will kneel before their Creator at this time, and acknowledge that He is God--that Jesus Christ is Lord.
No person who has not been saved by acceptance of the Lord Jesus' sacrifice on the cross will escape this horrifying judgment against sin. The Lord Jesus foretold of this moment.

Matthew 7:23
"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Each will then be cast into the Lake of Fire, which will be their place throughout Eternity. (read Mark 9:43-48) The Great White Throne Judgment is found in the following:

Revelation 20:11-15
"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire".

Although the word "throne" appears some thirty times in the Book of Revelation, this is a reference to a throne different than any previously mentioned, and accordingly, it is called a "Great White Throne." Unlike the previous thrones on Earth or Heaven, it is pictured as being in space and occupied by the Lord Jesus himself. (1)

John 5:22-23
"For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him".

Romans 2:16
"In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

Revelation 3:21
"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

You butcher the Gods word, invalidating his message to humanity spewing your own desire for men to burn in a fable terror hole of flames.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 8:53:19 PM

The lies of antichrists and false prophets who call themselves Christians have deceived billions of people in this world.