Jump to topic:

The Law of the Land

wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 7:46:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Supreme Court has agreed to hear the same sex marriage cases, with oral arguments in April, and a decision by late June. It will then be the law of the land.

I won't post links here, just check any radio, television, or internet news source.

This will be a historic decision, on the scale of Brown vs Board of Education & Roe vs Wade. Based on the court's decision in the Windsor case last year and the rulings of the majority of the Federal Appeals Court's rulings, I personally expect same sex marriage will be legal throughout the USA by next July 4th, Independence Day. I am, however, concerned about the potential reaction from the extremist antis. I sincerely hope they don't resort to the extremes they have shown over Roe vs Wade: murder and terrorism. That makes them no better than Al Quadia or ISIS.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 3:31:59 AM
THE LAW OF THE LAND

Nothing will grow here any more, only salt rises up from this earth
Vast tracts of desolate waste land, with not a blade of turf
And though it was done in ignorance, and we didn't understand
We now must face the consequence, for breaking the law of the land

Millions of acres of timber, were flattened to grow the grain
To feed this hungry nation, but then there came no rain
The scorching winds and dust storms that blackened out the sun
And our fertile land was ruined, for many years to come

We deplete the ozone layer. In our atmospheric dump
How many tons of poisonous gas, from our factories do we pump?
They say the seas are rising, encroaching o'er the sands
What a terrible price we'll have to pay, for breaking the law of the land

The coral reefs that border, this vast and wondrous land
Are under threat and dying, due to the ignorance of man
When we hurt the earth, she hurts us back, we must learn and understand
To live in harmony with our mother earth, we must live by the law of the land.....By Gentorev.

But, sticking to the topic:

He married he, the man of his dreams
And she married she, but now it would seem
That all the self-righteous, who've never known love
Call down God's wrath from the heavens above.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 4:22:52 AM
As there is nothing wrong with being gay, of course gays should be permitted to marry if they wish to do so. Nasty bigots should not be permitted to rule the roost!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 10:29:26 AM
At 1/16/2015 7:46:28 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
The Supreme Court has agreed to hear the same sex marriage cases, with oral arguments in April, and a decision by late June. It will then be the law of the land.
I am, however, concerned about the potential reaction from the extremist antis. I sincerely hope they don't resort to the extremes they have shown over Roe vs Wade: murder and terrorism. That makes them no better than Al Quadia or ISIS.

As we can see, one state after another is accepting same sex marriage. The squawking and mad barking from the religious right is subsiding and will soon turn to festered mutterings and grumbles underneath their breath. Once again, reason precludes bronze age barbarism.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 11:37:17 AM

I won't post links here, just check any radio, television, or internet news source.

This will be a historic decision, on the scale of Brown vs Board of Education & Roe vs Wade. Based on the court's decision in the Windsor case last year and the rulings of the majority of the Federal Appeals Court's rulings, I personally expect same sex marriage will be legal throughout the USA by next July 4th, Independence Day. I am, however, concerned about the potential reaction from the extremist antis. I sincerely hope they don't resort to the extremes they have shown over Roe vs Wade: murder and terrorism. That makes them no better than Al Quadia or ISIS.

The Law of God will change everything soon. So far, He has made His people believe that the law of the land is important. LOL !!!!!!!!!!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 11:46:08 AM

Sounds wonderful, hopefully all the Chrsitians who believe the Bible can be thrown in jail soon and then all the Bibles can be burned and there won't be anybody to blame for feeling bad about abusing one's body in fornication with the same gender. Then we can all live gayly (and I mean happily) ever after.

If you tried to get a law passed like this in ISIS dominated territory, you would have had your head cut off already. I'm sure when the time comes, you will bow to whatever god you are told to bow. That's what all the good citizens of the world will do. The rest can have their heads cut off.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 11:57:17 AM
At 1/17/2015 3:31:59 AM, Gentorev wrote:
THE LAW OF THE LAND

To live in harmony with our mother earth, we must live by the law of the land.....By Gentorev.

Legalized Sodomy by contract akin to a marriage contract (falsely called marriage as marriage is the merging of a man and a woman into one flesh) and legalized murder of innocent children are the two main items for which God will bring judgement down on America and America will fall. The imminent collapse of the dollar as we print more and more money and open our borders to more and more illegal immigrants and then support them with printed money, borrowing more money than we can ever possible pay back when we will not turn back from the course we have allowed and encouraged our leaders to take us in.......virtually no security in place to protect our electrical grid from attack, only three days worth of food supply in the stores before people start to go hungry in an emergency which would shut down our power grid and/or interupt our food supply by shutting down the trucking industry.......Islamic extremists always working on putting themselves in place like they did in France when only a small group of the death-loving murderers killed a group of liberal journalists who feared not to exercise their freedom of speech....Muslims in Europe still being allowed to hold "no-go" zones of Muslim enclaves where non-muslims are unwelcome.

America has turned it's back on God who the coutry was dedicated to at it's founding, and God is going to turn His back on America and let the natural consequences of our evils take us down into submissiveness to a foreign power....probably China.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 12:00:29 PM
At 1/17/2015 11:37:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The Law of God will change everything soon. So far, He has made His people believe that the law of the land is important. LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Well, as crazy as you talk sometimes, I can agree with this statement. It's obvious that America is doomed as a nation and our Constitution will be thrown out completley and there will be no more freedom of speech. We deserve to lose our freedoms because we have not stood up to protect them and they are quickly slipping away. Prepare to bow to your new rulers, America.
XVIII18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 12:03:42 PM
At 1/17/2015 11:57:17 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
THE LAW OF THE LAND

Legalized Sodomy by contract akin to a marriage contract (falsely called marriage as marriage is the merging of a man and a woman into one flesh) and legalized murder of innocent children are the two main items for which God will bring judgement down on America and America will fall. The imminent collapse of the dollar as we print more and more money and open our borders to more and more illegal immigrants and then support them with printed money, borrowing more money than we can ever possible pay back when we will not turn back from the course we have allowed and encouraged our leaders to take us in.......virtually no security in place to protect our electrical grid from attack, only three days worth of food supply in the stores before people start to go hungry in an emergency which would shut down our power grid and/or interupt our food supply by shutting down the trucking industry.......Islamic extremists always working on putting themselves in place like they did in France when only a small group of the death-loving murderers killed a group of liberal journalists who feared not to exercise their freedom of speech....Muslims in Europe still being allowed to hold "no-go" zones of Muslim enclaves where non-muslims are unwelcome.

America has turned it's back on God who the coutry was dedicated to at it's founding, and God is going to turn His back on America and let the natural consequences of our evils take us down into submissiveness to a foreign power....probably China.

You know Benjamin Franklin slept with hundreds of women and Thomas Jefferson made his own religion right? This country was founded on the separation of church and state. Not the inclusion of it. If America collapses because we let people marry their loved ones then so be it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 12:08:55 PM
At 1/17/2015 12:00:29 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/17/2015 11:37:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Well, as crazy as you talk sometimes, I can agree with this statement. It's obvious that America is doomed as a nation and our Constitution will be thrown out completley and there will be no more freedom of speech. We deserve to lose our freedoms because we have not stood up to protect them and they are quickly slipping away. Prepare to bow to your new rulers, America.

Man has always bowed to what he observes instead of knowing who his Creator is and how he created everything.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 12:33:40 PM
At 1/17/2015 12:03:42 PM, XVIII18 wrote:
THE LAW OF THE LAND

You know Benjamin Franklin slept with hundreds of women and Thomas Jefferson made his own religion right? This country was founded on the separation of church and state. Not the inclusion of it. If America collapses because we let people marry their loved ones then so be it.

Why don't you just move to China or Russian now? You can't go to a Muslim dominated area and speak in support of homosexuality like you are here. You want to be a facist and silence anybody who disagrees with you, so why not move to a facist country now, like China or Russia, or even ISIS (just don't let them know you support homosexuality) and you can legally participate in the forcefull silencing of anybody who disagrees with you and bothers you with their opinion.
XVIII18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 12:37:01 PM
At 1/17/2015 12:33:40 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
THE LAW OF THE LAND

Why don't you just move to China or Russian now? You can't go to a Muslim dominated area and speak in support of homosexuality like you are here. You want to be a facist and silence anybody who disagrees with you, so why not move to a facist country now, like China or Russia, or even ISIS (just don't let them know you support homosexuality) and you can legally participate in the forcefull silencing of anybody who disagrees with you and bothers you with their opinion.

What in the world did you just say? I certainly hope that wasn't targeted at me.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 12:56:10 PM
THE LAW OF THE LAND

You need to go back and read the Mayflower Compact to start with. Then you might want to read The Declaration of Indepence which declares that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain inallienable rights.....

I have forgotten much more than the bits and pieces of history you have been fed in a twisted verson of histtory, and led to think that you know it all. Our nation was dedicated to God from the beginning when the Quakers and the Pilgrims began to settle, and it was the norm for prayer to be offered and guidance sought from the God of heaven and Earth.
The name of Jesus Christ was held highly in prayer and practice among our leaders and in the houses of government. Our freedom of speech was bought with the price of blood, and now we are throwing our freedoms away with the innocent blood of unborn children on our hands and the abomination of homosexuality idolized as in institution against which no individual will be tolerated to speak against.

Judgement will fall on America, The US Constitution will be voided (it is pretty much void already) and people who are fighting agaisnt God may enjoy it for a little while. Jesus will return and remove His blood bought friends before the final trial and tribulation on the earth when the ungodly will beg for death. The coming world dictator, the Anti-Christ, will be revealed when all of the Christians are gone from the world. He will unite the entire world monetary system and nobody will buy or sell anything if they do not have the mark of the Anti Christ on their forehead or right hand. All who receive His mark will be forever lost as they have sold their soul to the devil and sealed their trust in the Beast by receiving his mark.

I hope Jesus comes back today and takes His people out of this world, and I am more than willing to be with Him now. For now, He wants me here. As much as I hope He will call His people out of this world (yes haters, I'm talking about the rapture of the church), I have to say it looks more likely that America will fall and the Christians who have allowed our nation to be ruled by ungodliness, legalizing murder of babies and legalizing the abomination of homosexuality.......the Christians have allowed it to happen and God in love will not withold from His children the punishment they deserve in order to correct them and bring them back to dependency on God.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 12:59:21 PM
At 1/17/2015 12:37:01 PM, XVIII18 wrote:
THE LAW OF THE LAND

What in the world did you just say? I certainly hope that wasn't targeted at me.

It was a response to whoever proved their indoctination to be ignorant of history while believing they know it all, thereby feeling emboldened to promote evil pleasures under protecion of whatever laws they can push through the courts.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 1:24:29 PM
THE LAW OF THE LAND

By attacking our founding fathers and distorting the history of the USA, you are in effect suppoting the legalizaion of wicked behaviours such as homosexuality and abortion.
If you are not supporting the legal protecions of these behaviors and you are standing in word agaist them, please say so. I you will not say anything, you have already surrendered your freedom of speech. If you are standing in support of abortion and homosexual contracts pretending to be marriage through a court order changing of the definition of the word "marrage", then you probably will say nothing when a person like me is forcefully silenced the same as you would say nothing when an unborn child is murdered by permission of the people God chose to bring that person into the family tree of the human race.

China has legalized forced abortions......and it really is something that can never be legal. The force of law does not make evil actions legitimate. God's law is the real law and He executes judgement according to His law. A nation in rebellion against God is a nation doomed. All the guns and bombs in the world, if owned by China or IISIS or Russia or America, or Israel, or all of them together, are not enough to deny God from ruling over His creation. One day they will all join in battle against God, all nations will come to fight over and against Israel, and God will decimate them. Jesus Christ Himself will return and rule the world from Mt Zion and there will be 1000 years of peace under His rule when He returns with me and all the rest of His saints.

From the Book of Jude : .......what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Raging waves of the sea, foaming out of their shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever..........Behold, the Lord cometh (this is speaking of when He will return to Earth at the end of the Great Tribulation) with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against them.

These are murmerers, complainers, walking after their own lusts;, and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.....

and to the Christians he says......Keep yourselves in the love of God, looing for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference: and others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire.......

God loves you all and wants you all to trust Him and have eternal life. I want everybody to go to heaven and live a long joyful life knowing they have this hope. God loves you all.

Ok haters, bring it on.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 1:29:43 PM
At 1/17/2015 1:24:29 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
THE LAW OF THE LAND

By attacking our founding fathers and distorting the history of the USA, you are in effect suppoting the legalizaion of wicked behaviours such as homosexuality and abortion.
If you are not supporting the legal protecions of these behaviors and you are standing in word agaist them, please say so. I you will not say anything, you have already surrendered your freedom of speech. If you are standing in support of abortion and homosexual contracts pretending to be marriage through a court order changing of the definition of the word "marrage", then you probably will say nothing when a person like me is forcefully silenced the same as you would say nothing when an unborn child is murdered by permission of the people God chose to bring that person into the family tree of the human race.

China has legalized forced abortions......and it really is something that can never be legal. The force of law does not make evil actions legitimate. God's law is the real law and He executes judgement according to His law. A nation in rebellion against God is a nation doomed. All the guns and bombs in the world, if owned by China or IISIS or Russia or America, or Israel, or all of them together, are not enough to deny God from ruling over His creation. One day they will all join in battle against God, all nations will come to fight over and against Israel, and God will decimate them. Jesus Christ Himself will return and rule the world from Mt Zion and there will be 1000 years of peace under His rule when He returns with me and all the rest of His saints.

From the Book of Jude : .......what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Raging waves of the sea, foaming out of their shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever..........Behold, the Lord cometh (this is speaking of when He will return to Earth at the end of the Great Tribulation) with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against them.

These are murmerers, complainers, walking after their own lusts;, and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.....

and to the Christians he says......Keep yourselves in the love of God, looing for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference: and others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire.......

God loves you all and wants you all to trust Him and have eternal life. I want everybody to go to heaven and live a long joyful life knowing they have this hope. God loves you all.

Ok haters, bring it on.

oops, "spoken against them" is supposed to read "spoken against him." People are talkng and fighting against God and many of them often enjoy taking out their animostiy toward Him on anybody who says Jesus is God the only Saviour, and Hell is a real place of fire for eternal torment of all who are turned agaisnt God.
XVIII18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 1:38:40 PM
At 1/17/2015 1:24:29 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
THE LAW OF THE LAND

Ok haters, bring it on.T

They asked who could question the Word of God when it said, "slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling" (Ephesians 6:5), or "tell slaves to be submissive to their masters and to give satisfaction in every respect" (Titus 2:9).

These verses, including many more, were used by slave drivers to support slavery in the civil war. Slavery is no longer legal in the United States and I can guarantee you that those slave drivers claimed that God would take vengeance on those against slavery. However, the north won the war and God never took vengeance on those against his word on slavery. What makes these subjects any different?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 1:40:56 PM
Hitler and Stalin were nothing but school yard bullies compared to the dictator who is coming after America is complety given over to facism to silence Christians. It may take some ethnic cleansing to purge the Bbile believing Christians out of America, but hopefully Jesus will blow that trumpet announcing His return in the clouds to call His people up and out of this world before the persecution against Christians becomes severe. The old men and women I know,, strong in the faith and full of the Holy Ghost, elderly brothers and sisters who cannot be far from the end of their time are happily hoping to be relieved of the coming persections against Christians by the soon experations of their bodies of sin, yet there are happily remaining in obedience to serve the Saviour until He calls and end to their mortal bodies.

It's sad how many people don't know what they are missing when they don't know God loves them and their sins are not forgiven by God and they have no real hope of eternal life.

Enjoy the legal protections of sin if you want to. I'll follow hoiiness.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 1:44:26 PM
At 1/17/2015 1:38:40 PM, XVIII18 wrote:

Ok haters, bring it on.

They asked who could question the Word of God when it said, "slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling" (Ephesians 6:5), or "tell slaves to be submissive to their masters and to give satisfaction in every respect" (Titus 2:9).

These verses, including many more, were used by slave drivers to support slavery in the civil war. Slavery is no longer legal in the United States and I can guarantee you that those slave drivers claimed that God would take vengeance on those against slavery. However, the north won the war and God never took vengeance on those against his word on slavery. What makes

Well I guess you have all the proof and evidence showing why Bible believing Christians should be ethnically cleansed and purged from America, forever silenced. You might want to become a lawyer so you can show the judges why they must silence the Christians.
XVIII18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 1:50:01 PM
At 1/17/2015 1:44:26 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/17/2015 1:38:40 PM, XVIII18 wrote:

Ok haters, bring it on.

These verses, including many more, were used by slave drivers to support slavery in the civil war. Slavery is no longer legal in the United States and I can guarantee you that those slave drivers claimed that God would take vengeance on those against slavery. However, the north won the war and God never took vengeance on those against his word on slavery. What makes

Well I guess you have all the proof and evidence showing why Bible believing Christians should be ethnically cleansed and purged from America, forever silenced. You might want to become a lawyer so you can show the judges why they must silence the Christians.

So you would essentially then support slavery? I mean, it is all over the bible that slavery is allowed by God and not immoral.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 3:33:34 PM
THE LAW OF THE LAND

I will bet you that the greater majority of American heterosexual couples, have engaged in anal intercourse and oral sex? In fact one of the most exciting things that a woman can say to her husband is: "Just put it where ever you want to darling."

It is not the sexual acts of a faithful homosexual couple that they object to, but the fact that they choose to do it with a member of their own gender, who they dearly love.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.